Awakenings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath's mind was swirling. She did not know how to handle this situation. Orv was a good boy - always polite, never condescending to any girl - well, as best she knew. But he had certainly been eyeing her own chest, Kath thought, as she felt a warmth seep, once again, into her breasts.

I wonder what kind of pictures they are, Kath thought.

No, Orv is 18, nearly out of high school. He deserves some privacy.

But what if he's looking at truly perverse stuff? What if Biff's genes were to kick in if he saw degrading pictures - torn clothes, chains, whips, who knew? I'm still his mother.

Kath looked at the clock and realized that she had half an hour before Orv would return. Curiosity and her motherly instincts took over.

She lifted the mattress and saw that there were several magazines. They had names like Funguy and Pentup on the covers and each had a picture of a pretty girl (or more) on the cover, and none of them had many clothes on, although nipples and the more private parts were covered. So far, not so bad - no torn clothes, no chains or whips.

She picked up a copy of Funguy with one hand, only to have the entire contents nearly fall out. In a panic, she pulled it all together, set the mattress down and tried to figure out what was going on.

The cover had a date of December 1980 - so clearly, Milt had bought this, not Orv. But as she'd surmised, the "contents" did not constitute an actual magazine. Instead, it seemed that the cover was more like a folder into which individual pages had been slipped. There were probably 50 pages in this one alone, likely all torn from other magazines.

Kath, her heart still fluttering from nearly dropping the whole collection, finally took a close look at the first picture - and nearly startled once again. For there was a very pretty girl staring back at her who reminded Kath of the reflection she had seen of herself in the mirror!

Kath felt uneasy looking at a picture of a naked woman, but well, this was research - at least sort of.

If this girl were any example of the others, then Kath was feeling a little easier. The girl was alone - no man doing nasty things to her, no ongoing assault. More than that, Kath found her hauntingly beautiful. Her green eyes looked right into Kath's, the auburn hair hung around her shoulders, and her smile was broad, comfortable and looked genuine. She really seemed to be enjoying having her picture taken.

Kath finally allowed herself to take in the rest of Amber's body. She was totally naked, but as on the cover of the folder, she was not displaying her lower regions. For some reason, that gave Kath another layer of comfort.

Finally, Kath allowed herself to linger on the woman's breasts. Granted, Kath was a woman, but she had to say that these boobs were magnificent. One bosom was pointed straight at Kath while the other poked out at a right angle, providing perfect profile from base to nipple to upper chest. They looked to be as large as her own, but there was not a touch of sag. Maybe that was because her arms were raised to caress her hair?

She knew it was silly, but Kath rose and looked for a mirror. There was one in the closet (which seemed strange, but, well, Milt had always been a bit strange) and Kath tried to see whether lifting her own arms would raise her own boobs. The light wasn't very good, so she took off the blouse. Well, maybe something was happening, but with the bra on, flimsy as it was, she couldn't be sure. So off came the bra. Despite the building warmth of the day, she shivered. Her nipples once more came to life.

Yep, raising her arms did lift her boobs. She turned 45 degrees to the mirror and was startled to see that she could recreate the look of the girl in the photo - right down to the stiff nipples.

Enough! What of all the other pictures in all the other magazines/folders? Did she need to look out for her son? A quick glance at the clock showed she could really only count on another 15 minutes. She devised a plan if Orv should come home before she expected, she'd replace any magazine she had out, grab her clothes (she was still topless) and dash for the bathroom, planning to feign a GI upset.

She leafed through the first folder, and was quickly reassured that Milt's collection seemed to be pretty tame compared to her fears. The girls were uniformly pretty, never showed their privates, and generally just seemed to be enjoying showing off their bosoms for the camera. Kath tried to ignore her own nipples as she looked at the photos, but it was hard - and so were they.

She picked up another folder from the middle of the bed. The first photo took her breath away. Instead of smiling for the camera, this model's focus was entirely on her own right nipple. She was staring at her nip in apparent fascination while her thumb and index finger seemed to be pulling and twisting her nipple.

Kath stared at the photo, then looked at her own bosom. In slow motion, as if it were under someone else's control, she saw her right hand rise to her right nipple. When her thumb and finger touched the turgid nubbin, she moaned softly and felt a warmth flood through her. She was glad she was sitting down.

Kath - get hold of yourself! Um, ... wrong expression. We're just checking out the magazines and now time is getting short.

She flipped through several other pages and decided that Milt must have sorted the photos into "types" - this one was focused on girls touching their bosoms and nipples. Some of the girls were squeezing their big tits together just by holding their arms straight and putting their hands together in their lap area. Kath gave this a quick try and was amazed at how her tits swelled up; she had a mile of cleavage, and her nipples turned outward.

Okay - only time for one more, and just a few pictures. She picked up one of the Pentup folders and was surprised to find that there were very few pictures - it seemed to be mostly text. Also, it looked like Milt had marked areas of text with dots of ink of different sized. What was this about?

She started reading in the middle of a page. This one had just one big dot in the upper left.

When the doorbell rang, I rushed to the door, my unfettered boobs bouncing wildly under my top. Elaine and Bill greeted me with smiles and appreciative glances at my outfit. My already stiff nipples, clearly visible through the thin blouse, felt like they would burst.

I gave Bill a long hug and I gave Elaine an even longer one. I could tell that she, too was braless, and I longed to have her bosoms pressing into and rubbing over mine for the rest of the evening. But first there was dinner.

Kath had not really noticed, but her right hand was cupping her left boob as she read, her index finger softly massaging her stiff nipple. She skipped down a bit.

I struggled with my need for them all through dinner. I had finished before them and leaned into the table with my arms crossed in front of me. When I thought they weren't looking, I casually stroked my stiff nipples in the crooks of my arms. It only made my lust for them worse.

Finally, in desperation, I excused myself to open another bottle of champagne. Once in the kitchen, I untied my blouse and violently pulled on my nipples while stroking my pussy with my other hand. I brought myself nearly to orgasm, then retied the blouse, but even more loosely this time. My tits bounced all over the place as I left the kitchen.

Returning to the table, I grasped the bottle tightly and twisted the cork in such a way that my generous tits were squeezed together. Glancing down, I could see that this action had caused both of my areolas and half of each nipple to come into view. I looked into their eyes with undisguised lust.

By now, Kath was tugging on her own nipple without even caring. Was this girl going to seduce BOTH Elaine and Bill? The concept was strange to Kath - but at least the story did not have any of the violence that Biff had inflicted on her. Kath found that the story was curiously more exciting for the implication that the girl wanted to show her nipples to both Elaine and Bill.

"Kath, I'm home," Orv shouted.

Kath panicked and nearly spilled all of the papers on the floor again. Then she heard Orv shout, "I just need to use the bathroom down here, then I'll bring up your clothes."

"Oh, okay, Orv. I'm in the bathroom myself" she lied.

Acting with amazing efficiency, Kath rearranged the folders, positioned the bottom sheet, then grabbed her bra and top and quickly tiptoed to the bathroom. Her bosoms wobbled crazily and her nipples were still stiff, but this might be out of fear of discovery, she rationalized. She was thankful that the floor didn't creak.

Orv sat in the downstairs bathroom thinking dismally about seeing his Mom back in the "old folks" clothes - the ones he had just brought over - since she almost always wore them at home as well. Orv guessed that it was because she was comfortable looking plain.

But, dang, she was one beautiful lady when she let her hair down and wore the clothes she'd found in Angel's room! Orv again closed his eyes and relived the breast and nipples memories that he'd reviewed in his mind in the apartment. He pulled his now rigid member above the seat and stroked himself while he remembered the views of Kath's nipples and back lit breasts. Orv was quickly becoming addicted to the feel of his right hand around his stiff cock, amplified by the memories of breasts and nipples this new house had afforded.

Darn it! He heard the upstairs toilet flush and realized he'd spent all the time he really could stroking his dick and thinking about stiff nipples. He pulled up his shorts, sighed, and moved on to the task of getting their belongings upstairs. He hoped that he could hide his lack of underwear by holding bags of clothing in front of his shorts.

Kath was flushed and shaking when she entered the bathroom. On the one hand, she was terrified of what might have happened if Orv had come quietly up the stairs and had found her, topless, looking at his magazines and playing with her own nipples. How could she possibly explain that?

Then there was the question of what, if anything, to do with the magazines. She reminded herself that Orv was basically a grown man - a man with, she was sure, curiosities and urges. Certainly, she knew about his nocturnal emissions.

What could she say if she confronted him? Her mind went blank. Should she just trash them some time when he was out? But what if he confronted her about that? Again, a blank. Would it be so bad if she pretended she didn't know? They were certainly erotic, but she herself had not felt repulsed by what she saw or read. She'd left the bed only partly made - but she could feign a sudden attack of the runs. Yes, that was it - just pretend she never found them.

And, she realized, her nipples stiffening up a bit at the thought, if she did nothing and said nothing, SHE could still enjoy them, too! She closed her eyes and thought about all the pictures of boobs and nipples, then remembered how pretty her own tits had looked in the mirror. Then she recalled the story of Bill and Elaine, and, again without conscious thought, her hands rose to her breasts, first cupping their weight, then sliding out to catch her now very stiff nipples between her fingers.

She began to moan softly as she pulled on and simultaneously twisted her throbbing nips. Then she opened her eyes and looked down at them as she did so. She was surprised to see that, not only were her nipples stiff, but that the surrounding areolas were also crinkled up as well.

As both nipples simultaneously slipped from her grasp, she felt a spasm deep within her, followed by another and another, the last two unbidden. What a wonderful feeling! She began to moan a little more loudly while recapturing her nips and using them to pull her breasts upward - but then quickly abandoned them to clamp both hands over her mouth to stifle a louder moan. Orv is in the house! Her pussy spasmed twice more as her boobs settled back down from the abrupt pull and release.

What am I doing! I've got to see if I can finish making Orv's bed, do some laundry, maybe act normal!

Kath wiped herself and was startled at the wetness, since she hadn't peed. With trembling hands, she pulled up the shorts, still with no underwear, and fumbled with the bra. Dang, there were a lot of mirrors! It was hard to avoid noticing her ample tits as they bobbed around. Her nipples stayed rock hard.

She adjusted her boobs in their flimsy enclosure and shivered once more as she failed to avoid touching her nips. She settled the peasant blouse over her head and looked in the mirror. No wonder Orv kept sneaking glances at my tits - those nipples really show through quite clearly. They stiffened a bit more as she realized how much she had liked knowing that he was looking at her boobs.

Was that so wrong? Goodness knows, no one else has ever looked at my breasts with real admiration (Biff's grotesque lust did not count), and what's wrong with finally feeling pretty? I'm certainly as pretty as Amber, she mused, looking in the mirror at her proud tits and shaded nipples again.

And Orv is such a kind, sweet boy - but so shy that he hardly even talks to girls, let alone asks one for a date. Why shouldn't I let him enjoy looking at his old mother, if he really wants to. And he sure does seem to! He wouldn't hurt a fly let alone his beloved "Kath."

Another feeling of warmth swept through her as she shook her head and tried to come back to the present. But is this really okay? I'm not really sure, she mused. With muddled thoughts, she flushed the toilet, splashed some water on her face, and moved unsteadily back to Orv's room to finish making the bed. In her haste and confusion, she left the bathroom light on.

The magazines! Are they still okay? There are so many more naked bosoms to view, so many more nipples to examine, so many more erotic stories to read! Orv forgot about the cart and hurried up the stairs, forgetting Kath's clothing as he fought to keep his dick under control.

When Orv noticed the laundry in the hall and saw that Kath was making his bed, his heart (and his dick) sank. The magazines! What if she had discovered them? What would she say? What could HE say? That they were Milt's? But why would a grown man hide them under the mattress? Well, what would be would be. He could only hope she hadn't spotted them.

"Oh, thanks, Kath, I'll finish up," Orv said, doing his best to sound casual and helpful. "Sorry I left my bed unmade - again."

"Well, I just wanted to get a load of laundry going, and who knew when the sheets were last changed. Did you bring my clothes up?"

Cursing himself inwardly, Orv replied, "Sorry, I'll bring them right up. I'll need to put away the groceries I brought over first."

Between the fear about having the magazines discovered and the fear of being found commando, Orv felt he had to address at least the one in his control. Downstairs, he quickly put the groceries away, cursing inwardly when he found that the milk jug had managed to flip over and had leaked some, then he dug down in the pile of bags to get to the dirty clothes, where he fished out a pair of jockey shorts.

Moving quietly (and with some regret), he slipped off the shorts and redressed with the jockeys on. He vowed to find a way to go commando whenever he could, though. Then he hurried up the stairs, dropping a set of bags in Kath's room before going back for the rest of the laundry.

"We both have closets now, Orv," Kath commented, moving from his room to hers. "You can finally hang up your shirts and long pants. And thanks for bringing up my clothes. You are the nicest kid. Or young man, I guess I should say!"

Orv blushed a bit and they both went into their rooms to deal with their clothes.

"Orv, what's this on my uniforms?" Kath wailed.

Orv dashed over and looked at the large wet spots on both of the clean uniforms.

"What the ... Oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry, but I put the groceries on top since I wanted to bring as many clothes as possible. And I just discovered that the milk bottle got turned over and leaked when I unpacked that bag. I didn't think to check to see whether it had leaked through the plastic bag, but I guess it did. I'm so sorry I didn't pack more carefully."

"Oh, Orv, that's alright - I'll just throw them in with the sheets. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer before I can change."

Despite his best intentions, Orv couldn't help but steal a glance at those precious nipples. They'd be there for at least a little longer.

"If you show me, I could get the laundry started. But at least it must be a little cooler for you, in this warm house, to be dressed the way you are," he ventured.

Dang it, why do my nipples always get stiff when he looks at me like that, Kath wondered to herself.

"Well, these clothes are certainly a lot less than I'm used to," she admitted, noticing the breeze that just happened to blow in the curtains on its way to a gentle caress of her most female parts. Was it really okay for her to be enjoying his furtive glances? To enjoy the sensation of only having a thin layer of cloth between her - um - private regions and the rest of the world? "But I'm getting a little more comfortable wearing them, at least in the house with just you around."

Yes! thought Orv. That's progress! Maybe she'll loosen up even more tomorrow?

"Alright, I'm glad, because you really do look spectacular." Before his dick rose any further, he escaped with, "Better let you get on with unpacking. I'll work on hanging stuff in my closet, but let me know if you need me." At least with the underwear on, his bulge was only slightly noticeable

"Will do," Kath replied, while an unusual warmth spread over her as she watched her precious, handsome son walk away.

Back in his room, before anything else, Orv made a quick check under the bed. With trembling hands, he was relieved to find that each and every collection was still there! His heart raced and his dick swelled, knowing that, even if Kath went back to her dowdy clothes, he would still be able to look at Milt's collection of pictures of stiff nipples and gloriously naked boobs, to still read the erotic stories ... but not now, not with Kath right across the hall and wide awake.

Orv did not have many items to hang up, but why not. He looked in the closet for some empty hangers and spotted some at the far right. He gave the stack of clothes a push, then pulled out some hangers. He was surprised to find a small stool in the shadows under the empty hangers. Odd, he thought. Then he slid Milt's clothes back into position, creating an empty space in front of the mirror to hang his own clothes.

But where was the mirror? In its place, Orv found that he had an only slightly shadowed view into the bathroom! He reached out and lightly tapped. Sure enough, it was glass - a one way mirror, mounted in the bathroom with a view, from inside the closet, overlooking the sink and into the shower stall!

Orv investigated further and found that original mirror that he'd seen in the closet had shifted to the left, apparently pushed there when he'd shifted Milt's clothing out of the way. He gave the closet mirror a pull and found that it was mounted on rails. It slid, with just the slightest whisper of noise, on obviously well oiled rails. In its original positon, it neatly covered the opening between the studs that provided the view into the bathroom. Kath had uncharacteristically left the light on in the bathroom, or Orv would have been left with a real puzzle.

"Oh ... my ... heavens!" breathed Orv quietly. He now understood why there was a stool in the corner of the closet. You were a sly devil, Milt, Orv mused.