Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orv noted that he was on page 36, so he hit Ctrl Home to get to the top. This time, Orv found that the boobs on display had been shot from directly behind a kneeling girl, or from underneath, looking up. He couldn't be sure, but perhaps the girl was on her hands and knees, with the camera shooting up between her legs. Regardless, the girls bountiful tits were hanging down in their full, round glory, although sadly, he could not see her nipples.

"Up," Orv whispered; "Are these all shots taken looking up a girl's top?" As he paged down, he confirmed his conjecture. And found that he had a new favorite view of tits.

At first, as Kath dreamt, she felt a longing, and emptiness, and she was alone. But then, she was being held, oh so tightly by a tall handsome man. They were in bed, and she felt her nipples hardening as her fingers ran over his hairy chest. He turned and kissed her deeply, and she felt a wetness down below.

But now, it was a draft blowing over her naked body as she walked past the fresh vegetables. Strangely, no one seemed to notice that she had no clothes on. Then a handsome couple spoke with her. Looking down, her still naked and rock hard nipples were now covered by half a jacket. It rubbed against them, making her shiver, but neither the man nor woman seemed to notice.

With no warning, she was on the bench at the bus stop, with a menacing lout leering at her body, which was once again naked. In an instant, she was in the backseat of a car, with a different but similar brute ripping at her clothes.

Kath was writhing on the couch as she fought her attacker. In the turmoil, her finger was clicking the channel button on the remote.

But then, she realized that this had to be a dream - this happened a long time ago. She fought to focus. I can change this. Orv, my anchor - make this right! She immediately felt better. Then the tall stranger was chasing the lout away. Or did she know him? The woman with him - did she know her too?

They all hugged her, and a peaceful feeling fell over her; she felt less alone than she had felt in her whole life. Her emotions rose, and so did her nipples. There was a hand gently holding her bosom, softly cupping it, her nipple in the center of the palm. It felt good.

But then a voice - her voice - tried to say No, this isn't you. But that denial was drowned out by the glorious feeling of being held and being loved, and no longer being on her own.

Orv could have spent hours going through the "Up" file, but was curious about the others. He clicked on "Down" and was treated to a screen that had two photos, one a blow up of the other. On the left was a picture of a woman obviously sitting in a public restaurant; on the right was a blow up, framed entirely on a view down the woman's partially unbuttoned blouse, showing her right boob in full profile, including a very stiff nipple!

Once again, Orv sucked in his breath; his left hand, which had slowly been working his dick (leaving his right to work the mouse) came to a quick stop as a set of contractions overtook him.

That is so hot, he thought. She went out in public with no bra, then allowed herself to be photographed at a restaurant with her boob, and even her nipple, fully on display!

Then Orv thought back to computer class, where he'd learned about working with images. Putting two and two together, Orv figured out why so many of the images included only boobs; Milt had copied them from someplace, then cropped them down to the truly important bits - just the boobs and nipples. It was nice that he and Milt were on the same page about that. Although the paired pictures, showing the public setting, made the close up of the girl's boob and nipple that much more erotic.

Orv paged down, then found a scene with a lady sitting in a park with friends. But in the close up, Orv saw that her hunched shoulders had allowed the photographer (apparently from some distance) to catch in inadvertent display of boob flesh. Orv began stroking his dick again, carefully, as he took in the delicate underside of her breast and the only slightly elevated nipple.

She had no idea she was being photographed, Orv thought. The girl in the restaurant almost certainly had posed for her shot; this girl likely hadn't. One was an exhibitionist, the other had been captured by a voyeur. While Orv briefly wrestled with how he felt about the latter, he quickly decided that both scenarios really got him hot, and, assuming no harm came to either girl, then no foul.

Once again, Kath involuntarily pressed the channel up button. There was lovely, intricate music coming through the speakers. Then she heard a soft, feminine voice urgently whisper, "Look at me ... Look at me ..." The need in the voice penetrated her consciousness, insinuating itself into her dream.

The woman was now a few feet away, and her hands were holding her naked breasts, lifting them, fingers closing on the stiff nipples. Kath was in that in between place - not really asleep, but not really awake either. But the combination of the image and the erotic command made Kath shiver; her nipples responded immediately, for reasons Kath couldn't fathom.

Kath forced the shrouds of sleep to part, trying to remember where she was. Sitting up a bit, she managed to focus on the screen, where she saw the naked torso of an elegantly beautiful woman sitting upright in what seemed to be a bed. The room had a foreign look to it, perhaps oriental, though she wasn't at all sure about that. Kath was still too groggy to really sort out where she was and whether she might, in fact still be asleep. Without conscious thought, her right hand cupped her left bosom. She moaned softly.

The actress on the TV, who had long, dark hair and a model's face, had elegant hands - or at least the one that was visible was soft and delicate. While she looked into the camera, she placed the her left hand at her belly button, where she started a slow, sensual massage of her upper belly, moving languidly up to her lower rib cage. The girl's right hand was not in sight, but it appeared to be resting on her lap.

The girl's partially veiled, unfocused eyes continued to lock on the camera, as she once again softly mouthed the words, "Look at me .... Look at me ...," as her left hand reached the base of her amazing right breast. Her bosoms, which looked completely natural, were of generous size, likely nearly the size of her own breasts, Kath thought. The only important difference was that the girl's areolas and nipples were a milk chocolate brown. Kath, still coming fully awake, still holding her left bosom, was mesmerized.

Upstairs, Orv paused to listen. Nothing audible from downstairs. He clicked on Side, and once again inhaled, while valiantly working to not lose control of his most recent batch of cells bearing only 23 chromosomes. For there on the screen was a woman striding down the street, pedestrians in the background, wearing a blouse with an armhole cut so deep and, with perhaps aid from a breeze, baring her entire left breast. The full outline of her tit was on display, right from her ribcage, out to her erect nipple, and on up to where her shoulder was covered by her flimsy top. Orv was blown away.

Once he recovered, he scrolled down, finding more of the same. The next shot, again taken in the street, was taken from a little behind the subject. Again, the armhole was wide enough that the view from the camera revealed the entire right side of the girl's boob, again clear to the nipple. Whether it was posed or not, Orv had trouble wrapping his mind around the situation. At the very least, these ladies had dressed with no bra wearing a top that would have let anyone, camera man (or woman) or not have a chance to see such amazing views of their tits. Orv decided he really liked exhibitionist women!

Then, Kath watched in fascination as the girl's fingers softly rubbed her breast, lifting it slightly. Unconsciously, Kath was doing the same thing. When the hand reached her nipple, the girl's head rolled backward, her eyes closed, and she sucked in her breath. Kath's peripheral vision picked up on the motion of the girl's right arm, which was moving rhythmically although the forearm and hand were out of sight of the camera.

The girl then started pulling on her nipples, first one, then the other, while her breathing turned to low, almost imperceptible moans. Her right hand was moving faster. Kath was not aware of her own breathing, but her heart was definitely reacting. Her nipples ached for direct contact.

Like a light switch, Kath came to her senses. What am I doing? What am I watching here? Although her nipples continued to beg for attention, she moved her hand away and pushed the channel up button on the remote.

Kath paused as she clicked through the channels just long enough to get a quick idea of what might be playing. "Side effects may include ..." click "Why wait until the moment ..." click "... bad credit, no credit at all ..." click. "Mom, you really should give that guy a second chance," said the boy, who appeared to be 18 or 19.

Kath paused, her finger still hovering over the channel up button.

"You're still young. Just 'cause Dad dumped you, you shouldn't just stay at home and turn into an old maid."

A shiver went up her spine as Kath paused, frozen over the scene that sounded like her own life.

"Oh, Keith, I know you're right, but there are so many jerks out there. I just hope you keep your sense of balance once you leave home," said the woman.

The pair were sitting at a table. The boy was a handsome young man, blond hair, good build, dressed in a T shirt. The mom looked to be around 40. She had long dark hair and her top failed at hiding an impressive chest. Kath noted that the lady's nipples were pushing through the fabric, and she wondered whether her channel surfing had brought her into another porn zone. But aside from the nipples, it looked like an ordinary movie.

"Alright, I'll text him that I'll meet him, then hop in the shower."

"Good for you, Mom, you've got to put yourself out there to meet anyone."

"You're a great kid, Keith. Some girl will be lucky to get you. Sometimes, I wish we weren't related and that I was 20 years younger!" she said with a smile and a wink.

Meanwhile, Orv clicked on the file labelled "beach." Sure enough, there was sand or ocean water in every picture - but there were also lots and lots of girls in bikinis. Or more accurately, they were only partially in their bikinis!

The first picture that came up was of a girl who appeared to be sound asleep, lying on her side. Somewhere along the way, though, the top of her bikini had lost its grip on the better part of her right breast - the better part, of course, being the section sporting her nipple!

Orv loved all of the curves in the shot - the way her breast created a full underboob type look as it curved around from what would normally be cleavage to the middle half of her actual underboob. And the areola, which bulged a bit above the rest of her breast flesh, had Orv salivating. The nipple was relaxed, leading Orv to believe that the girl really was asleep, not posed. That made it more naughty to look at, more erotic.

There were a few more like that, plus one where the top had ridden up to show the breast flesh under the bikini. Orv stroked his dick a little harder when he came - er - scrolled down to that one.

Then there were shots of girls coming out of the surf with their tops askew - pulled up by the surf so that the full underside AND the nipple had popped free, or twisted sideways, again with a nipple on full display. Orv kept scrolling and stroking.

Oh, my! thought Orv when the next page showed girls whose bikinis, or in some cases T shirts had become wet and were now totally see through! His eyes were drawn to those darkened bulls eyes of areolas and nipples like a moth to a flame. Orv nearly lost his load at that point (or rather, at those points). He loved the shots where most of the boob clung to the breast, but only the tip of the nipple was clear, due to the fact that the nip was so stiff that it tented the cloth, preventing it from showing the stalk of the nipple.

Toward the end of the file were what Orv guessed were pictures from nude beaches, since no bathing suits were in sight. Many of the women had massive boobs, and he especially loved shots where both nipples were lined up in profile against the sea or sand (and in one case, the camera angle was straight up the girl's crotch as she lay supine on the sand). Very hot, but not quite as erotic as the stolen voyeur moments.

Orv next opened "Under." This screen was a bit different. At the top, there was an image of a very busty girl apparently shot from underwater. That was different and awe inspiring (no boob sag when water is actually buoying them up!), but beneath the picture was what Orv had learned in computer class was a url. He'd also learned that you shouldn't click on links that might be suspicious, but heck - Milt had obviously clicked on it, and his computer seemed to be okay.

Mort held his breath and did a Ctrl click on the link. After a few seconds, and with Orv's heart in his throat, the screen switched from Word to the browser. Then, a video started to play. Fortunately, the volume was down, but Orv nevertheless quickly tiptoed to his door to listen for noise from downstairs. All he heard was indistinct sounds from the TV. Either Kath was asleep, or she was watching some romantic movie. She deserved the peace and quiet. And Orv wanted more time with his dick and the video!

Sliding the bar back to the left, Orv heard an unseen man explain that he had a new underwater camera, and would his girlfriend help him give it a test. At first, she just shook her bikini covered rear in the camera, but a minute later, she was reaching into the bikini top to remove her left boob. It was a perfect boob! So round, so uplifted - just amazing! And then, she quickly pinched her nipple!

Needless to say, the next step was for the girl to lift the other breast out of its confinement, then to give them a shake. The viscosity of the water did amazing things to those tits - it was like watching them in slow motion!

But there were so many links, so many files, so many nipples! Instead of waiting for the video to finish, Orv went back to the Word document and clicked the next link. This time, there was no waiting - there, apparently in a swimming pool, was a more than generously built woman having intercourse with a man.

The two were at 90 degrees from each other, so the girls boobs were in full view - only their crotches were joined. As the guy drove into her, Orv watched in fascination as those water-borne pillows of breast flesh rose and fell, and rose and fell, all in half time. It almost looked like waves moving up and down the boobs. Underwater - that's what the file name meant. Awesome!

Back on the screen downstairs, the woman picked up her phone, but her breasts were so large that they rested on her forearms as she held the phone near her navel. The camera moved in on the scene, and showed her eyes flitting up to catch the focus of her son's gaze. A quick camera switch showed that they were glued to his Mom's tits. Back to the camera with the boob shot, and the woman's nipples were poking out a bit more.

Kath still had her finger over the channel up button, but her curiosity was piqued. Did they make porn that actually had a plot?

Moments later, the woman looked up and clearly fixed her gaze on her son's eyes, which were just as clearly staring straight at her tits. "Message sent, Keith. Don't you have some homework to do?" Her tone was friendly, and there was a hint of a smile on her face.

"Uh, yes ... uh, sorry, I just wanted to see that you contacted your date," replied the flustered son.

"I'll clean up here, you go ahead and get ready."

The woman stood, put her hands over her head, and stretched. My goodness, thought Kath, those breasts are bigger than - um - the biggest one's in Milt's collection.

The Mom walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. The son cleared a few dishes, then walked quietly to the hallway to watch his Mom go up the stairs. Kath noted that her skirt barely covered her tush.

Keith quickly shoved the dishes in the sink, then he quietly ascended the stairs. At the end of the hall was the bathroom. Kath noted that the door was not completely closed. Kath moved her finger off the up channel button as she waited to see what would happen next.

The sound indicated that that the woman had started her shower. The camera, mimicking the son's approach, moved to a view that showed the Mom, from the waist up, in the shower. While the top of the mirror was fogged, the camera showed a clear view of the woman, long hair tied back, washing her shoulders. The camera panned down, showing the magnificent naked bosoms that her top had barely concealed.

From the audio, Keith had taken position in the hallway, his breath coming more rapidly. Kath wondered whether his pants were down and his penis was out, but that was up to her imagination.

What was clear (through a light fog on the mirror) was that Keith's Mom was washing her breasts. The audio included the sound of the shower, but it also included heavy breathing, and the whispered words, "Oh, my god."

The camera angle changes, and the TV showed that Keith's face was lit by the lights in the mirror as he stood just inches from the door to the bathroom. The camera pulled back to show the woman displaying a slight smile as she soaped her hands and rubbed her breasts with somewhat more vigor than might have been needed. As the woman's nipples extended, Kath felt her own nipples doing the same.

Orv glanced at the clock - he (and Kath) really should be getting to bed soon. But what could "Lit 15" mean? He opened the file and was initially disappointed not to find either pictures or movies. Then again, he'd really enjoyed the erotic stories in the hard copy magazines under his mattress. A thought flickered through his consciousness that maybe he should move them somewhere - but when the "somewhere" did not jump to his mind, he started reading.

SPYING ON MOM

Whoa, thought Orv - THAT'S an interesting title!

Spying Siblings Secretly Screw

All characters in this work of fiction are over 18. The following is also being submitted, in fragmented form, as a "story within a story" in Awakenings, Ch 4. The various interruptions needed for that chapter have been removed.

I wonder what's up with the legalese, Orv thought. "Awakenings, Ch 4?" Odd. Well, if this story is any good, I'll have to try to find that one, too. Whatever.

It was 11:00 on a Saturday in late July, and Marie was not surprised to find that neither of her kids was up. She'd just come home from 5 hours at her office and was heading to the kitchen to make some lunch. She was too starved to even think about changing.

As if on cue, the two 19 year olds (10 months apart) stumbled down the stairs one following the other a minute or two apart. John, the first to arrive, called out, "Hey, Mom, what's for breakfast?

"Eggs okay?"

"Sure thing - scrambled with cheese would be great.

John was tall, muscular, and handsome. Shy for some reason, he'd only had a few dates. He was dressed in shorts and an undershirt (and nothing else, though Marie did not guess this), unshaven and with tousled hair. He pulled out his phone and took a seat in the den, feet on the coffee table, facing the stairs.

Marie, always well dressed (at least outwardly!) and well kempt sighed - but it was Saturday, after all. Plus both kids were smart, kind, and generally well mannered. She'd done well.

Kelli, who followed John a minute later, reminded Marie of herself at 19 - long honey blonde hair (Kelli's, like John's, was tousled from the bed), and an amazing figure. Until recently, she'd been steadily dating a fellow. Marie was not sad to see that end.