Awakenings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers

Cindy moved her tongue over to my asshole as I had done to her and gave me a good reaming. Then she shoved two fingers up my cunt, twisting and turning them to hit all the right pleasure points. I could feel a strong orgasm coming on and braced myself to let go. Cindy pulled her fingers from my cunt and pressed one into my sphincter until my asshole opened and let it slide in. She moved her mouth back to my pussy and flicked her tongue over my sensitive clit, then shoved hard and buried her finger all the way up my ass. I lost it. My whole body started shaking. I was gasping and squealing as I clutched the back of the chair. My pussy gushed all over Cindy's face.

Just as I was catching my breath, Cindy's mouth was replaced something big and hard. I realized that Daddy was about to put his cock in my pussy from behind. I felt his large knob push into me stretching my cunt lips around his shaft. He continued to burrow deeper and deeper up my cunt. My head was spinning with excruciating pleasure as he filled me full of cock. When he started fucking me I screamed out with another orgasm. He kept hammering my cunt and I kept cumming. Juices gushed from my cunt and streaked down the insides of my thighs. When I was exhausted and couldn't take any more he finally pulled out to let me recover.

"Hey girls, let's go back to the bedroom and finish this."

In the bedroom Daddy mounted Cindy, pinning her legs back to her shoulders, and speared her with his giant cock. I watched his cock move in and out of her tight cunt as he repeatedly pumped himself deep into her womb. She was screaming uncontrollably and clutching at the bedspread.

He finally climbed off Cindy and moved over on top of me where he fucked me to a series of explosive orgasms. Then he rolled me over on my stomach, grabbed a bottle of baby oil on the bedside stand and poured some onto my ass and his cock. He shoved two fingers up my ass and swirled them around. Then I felt the head of his massive cock pressing into me until it popped through my asshole. I thought I was going to split in half as he pushed his shaft deeper and deeper into my bowels, but somehow I was able to take all of him until he bottomed out.

Daddy slowly moved in and out of me until I adjusted to his girth. He picked up the pace, slamming harder and harder on each thrust. I pushed my ass up in the air to meet him. Cindy crawled over and shoved a hand under me until she could feel my pussy. She slipped two fingers up my cunt, adding to the pleasure I was receiving from Daddy's cock.

I was on the edge of another orgasm but couldn't quite get over the top. Then I felt Daddy's cock swell inside me. He grunted and unleashed a powerful stream of cum. I could feel the warm jet splashing against my bowels, then another. That sent me over the edge. I started thrashing around on the bed and screamed out as an intense orgasm washed over me. Daddy collapsed onto my back when he was spent, breathing hard with his cock still buried in me. My asshole twitched a few time around his wilting cock and finally squeezed it out followed by a flood of cum which continued to ooze from me.

The next day my pussy and ass were both sore. I needed to take a day off from fucking so I wore jeans and a conservative top to school. When I got to Mr. Kelty's class I couldn't stop staring at the bulge in his pants. Later, Miss Carter walked around the classroom stopping several times next to my desk with her pussy less than a foot from my face. I don't think she was wearing panties because I could smell it.

Despite the temptations, I resisted touching myself all day. Later that night John came into my room after mom and dad had gone to bed. He told me how mom had picked him up from school early for a doctor's appointment. They were in and out of the doctor's in 15 minutes. Mom drove to a motel on the edge of town and paid for a room.

John said that he and mom sucked and fucked for over two hours until he was drained. They made quite a racket all afternoon with the bed slamming into the wall and mom screaming and shrieking each time he shoved his cock into her. John said there was a couple in the next room doing the same thing. Afterwards they showered and he fucked mom in the ass for the first time. He said she went crazy, screaming and yelling four letter words until he blew his load into her bowels.

I told John about dad and Cindy. We were both getting hot trading stories. I was jerking John's cock while he had two fingers up my cunt. I was about to climb on top of him and stuff his cock up my pussy when we heard loud groans coming from down the hall. Dad and mom were going at it and making quite a racket. We tiptoed down the hall and cracked the door a few inches. They had left a night light on and we could see mom on top riding him hard. Her ass was lifting all the way up his length then slamming down hard, causing a loud "aaaaahhhhh" to escape from her throat. Then she had an orgasm and her whole body was shaking.

Dad flipped her over and started hammering her from on top. Her orgasm continued non- stop. We could hear the wet slap of his balls each time he buried his cock into her cunt. John, who was standing behind me, pulled up the back of my night shirt and poked his cock towards my pussy. I tilted my ass and reached between my legs to guide him to my dripping cunt. John's cock easily slipped inside me and buried itself deep in my belly. I grabbed the door frame for support. John slipped his hands up to my tits. We started fucking while continuing to watch mom and dad through the crack in the door which I had carelessly let swing open about a foot.

Dad finally pulled out of mom who was exhausted from her non-stop orgasm. He climbed up on her belly and put his glistening cock between her large tits. Mom squeezed them together and he slid his cock bck and forth between them. She tucked her chin and opened her mouth to receive dad's cock each time he thrust. Behind me, John picked up the pace and hammered my cunt with short, hard thrusts that almost picked me up off the ground each time he went in me. I was biting my lip to keep from making noise but I could feel myself losing the battle.

Dad was the first to cum. He grunted loudly and blasted a stream of cum up mom's nose and over her forehead. She caught the second blast in her mouth, then pointed him at one nipple for the next blast and then her other nipple. Finally she took him into her mouth to drain him until he went limp.

Watching dad cum on mom was too much for John. He tried to muffle a grunt just before his cock sprayed a hot stream of cum up my cunt, followed by another and then another. That was too much for me and I gasped much too loudly from my orgasm. I held onto the door frame tightly as I tried to control myself. I could feel my cunt gushing and my legs shaking. When I finally regained control, I looked up and saw mom staring towards us. I froze hoping she wouldn't see me in the dark. John and I quickly returned to our respective rooms and crawled into bed.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers
12