Awakenings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

"I'm sorry, I told you earlier; sometimes my emotions are going to overwhelm me. I'm trying to keep that from happening, but once in a while things get out of hand."

"I know and I understand. Actually I think you're doing a commendable job of keeping your emotions in check. We also have to remember that I'm the cause of all these problems. I think you're entitled to an occasional outburst of anger."

"We're both trying."

"Yes we are. Please refresh my memory. What did you tell me last night?"

"I told you that I thought that we need to try to use the time we're apart to address some of the problems that are likely to occur after I return. I explained that I'm reasonably certain that eventually you'll find men that you enjoy both sexually and socially. When that happens you're going to want to see them regularly. That's going to be hard for me. I'm going to need some opportunities to get used to it."

"Yes, I remember now. You want me to find a boyfriend right away so you can have a chance to get used to the idea while you're still away from home. That's why I told you about Trent."

"That's right, it's much easier to get used to something when it's not occurring right in front of you."

"But you want me to tell you about him. You want to hear about my dates with him."

"I need to hear about every detail. I need to hear you tell me how much you're enjoying him. It's the only way I can get used to the idea."

"It's a little like the fantasy games that Ruth and David are playing. I'm fairly certain that eventually Ruth is going to start dating. When that happens the fantasy games will have helped David prepare for the real thing." Jeanne sighed. "That's what I should have done with you. I should have been playing fantasy sex games with you for the past year."

"I would have enjoyed them, but were you ready to play games like that a year ago?"

"No, I don't think I was. Still I should have waited to start dating until we'd had a chance to play those games for awhile."

"That may be true, but it didn't happen; so now we have to do it this way."

"Okay, I understand. You need to hear about Trent Peters."

"Do you want to start dating him?"

"Yes, I think I do."

"Then you need to tell me about him. We need to be able to talk openly about him."

"What do you want to hear? I already told you how I met him."

"Yes, and you told me about sucking his cock while he was sitting on the couch in our living room."

"That was when you got upset."

"Yes it was, but now that I've been treated to a couple of your blow jobs I don't feel quite so neglected."

"I'm glad I came out here."

"I am too. When you sucked Trent's cock did you make him cum?"

"Yes, I'm learning that most guys cum pretty quickly the first time. When I'm with a guy I try to make him cum right away. That way when he starts fucking me he can last a little longer."

"I assume that you let Trent fuck you."

Jeanne stared at me. After a moment she said; "You just called him Trent. In fact you called him that twice. You always call Derek Fischer, Fischer."

"I was angry at Fischer. I don't have any reason to be angry with Trent Peters."

"Is it because you've had a chance to get used to the idea that I'm letting other men fuck me?"

"I suppose that is it."

"I'm beginning to grasp what you're trying to do. The more we talk about all of this the easier it gets for you. Do you think there's a chance that you'll eventually reach a point where you actually do enjoy it?"

"I think it's possible. I am a voyeur. It definitely appeals to that part of my personality."

"Would you like to hear more?"

"Yes."

"After I sucked him..."

"Jeanne before you go on can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

"When Trent orgasmed did you let him cum in your mouth?"

"No Michael, he ejaculated on my tits. You're the only man I'll ever let cum in my mouth." Jeanne quickly added, "That's not just because I love you, it's also a health issue. I don't want a stranger's semen in my mouth."

"That makes sense. You were about to tell me what you did after you finished giving him a blow job."

"We moved into Tricia's old room."

"Are you going to redecorate it?'

"Are you sure that's all right with you?"

"I want you to do it. I was even planning to buy you an erotic painting to hang on the wall."

"Really?"

"Would you like that? Maybe you'd rather pick out your own paintings."

"I can have more than one painting and I really would like to have a painting that you selected for me."

"Would you like to go to some art galleries tomorrow? We can pick out a painting together and have it shipped home."

"Michael I really would like that."

"Then we'll do it. Now back to Trent. What happened when you got to Tricia's room."

"We quickly undressed. We were both pretty excited. As soon as we were in bed Trent went down on me."

"Was he good?"

"Not as good as you are. I don't think he enjoys doing it as much as you do. I think he mostly did it so that I'd be nice and wet when he fucked me."

"Of course."

"He only ate me for about a minute, then he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock into my cunt."

"Was he good at fucking?"

Jeanne nodded. "He was wond..." She stopped herself in mid sentence. "I'm sorry Michael, I didn't mean to say that."

"Why not? If it's true I want you to say it. Jeanne we have to be able to be honest with each other. It would be naive of me to believe that I'll always be better than all the other men you date. Actually I hope that's not the case. If you're going to do this I want you to experience some wonderful sex."

"Thank you Michael." Jeanne paused. She thought for a moment and then she said; "It's not that Trent is better than you are Michael. You're both accomplished sex partners. You're both good, it's just that you're different. Tonight sex with you was a wonderful shared experience. It was magical. The night I was with Trent he took me. He controlled me. It felt like he was using me. I certainly wouldn't want only that. I need the magical sex that we had tonight, but once in a while it's fun to be taken."

I nodded. "I'm a giver, Trent's a taker."

"I think that's right. You're different people. You have different temperaments."

"I'll bet Trent would love it if you licked his ass while you were giving him a blow job."

"I'm sure he would, but it won't happen. That's a pleasure that I intend to reserve solely for you."

"Why? I don't actually enjoy it that much. I'd rather lick your ass. If you want to reserve something for just me that's what I'd like."

Jeanne smiled. "You are a giver."

"Yes I am."

"But I don't think you're submissive, at least not like Paul is to Tricia."

Chuckling, I said; "No that's not me." I paused for a moment and considered what Jeanne had just said. Finally I said; "I've never really thought about that. While I love watching adult movies I've never been particularly interested in the female domination movies and there are a lot of them out there."

"Really?"

"I think it's a pretty common fantasy for men."

"David is starting to express some submissive desires to Ruth."

"She told you that?"

"We talk all the time."

"How does she feel about David being submissive?"

"She's pretty excited about it."

"Really?"

"Ruth has told me a little about what she was like before she married David. Believe me Michael, she was not a prude."

"She was pretty wild."

"Before she met David she was dating a guy named Nick Granger."

"She mentioned him in an email."

"They were pretty adventurous. She told me they did quite a bit of swinging."

"I never would have guessed that."

"She loves David. After she met him she left all of that behind her. Now that they've started this fantasy game I'm pretty sure that it's just a matter of time before Ruth starts dating other men. I also think that like Tricia, she has a strong dominant streak. I think she's going to take full advantage of David's submissive inclinations."

"You're telling me that it won't be long before she's wearing the pants in the family."

"I think that's always been the case. No, I'm talking about more than that. I think that David is gradually going to become Ruth's servant."

"They have two kids. How will that work?"

"They'll keep it toned down around the kids."

"So do you have a dominant streak?"

"Do you want me to have one?"

"Are you asking me again if I have submissive desires."

"You told me you didn't, but then it seemed like you started waffling."

"I'm pretty sure I don't, at least not a very significant streak. I don't think it's a case of you are or you aren't. It's more like a continuum. I'll never be way out there with Paul or David, but I probably lean a little bit to the submissive side." I smiled. "I could easily spend weeks with my face buried in your cunt. I also loved licking your ass tonight and I was pretty so so about having my ass licked."

"Weeks with your face buried in my cunt, now that's a tantalizing prospect. I'll remember that when you finally do come home." Jeanne winked at me.

I winked back and then I said; "I think my real kink is voyeurism."

"You do love your adult movies."

"You still haven't answered my question. Do you have a dominant streak?"

"Not really. I think I'm like you, I maybe lean just a little bit to the submissive side of the continuum; but not very much. I loved licking your ass tonight, but I also loved it when you licked my ass. Right now I think I just like doing anything that's slutty and nasty."

Grinning, I said; "You're a slut and I'm a voyeur."

"We make a great pair, don't we."

"Yes we do."

For a moment we smiled at each other, but then Jeanne's smile vanished. She looked at me with a serious expression and said; "Michael, were you serious when you told me that you wouldn't mind if I licked Trent's ass?"

"Do you think you'd enjoy doing that?"

"Michael please don't get mad, but when I think about doing it to him my pussy absolutely gushes."

"It would be pretty slutty, wouldn't it."

"It really would."

"After your date will you promise to call me and tell me all about it?"

Jeanne laughed. "Yes Mr. Voyeur, I'll call you and tell you every nasty little detail."

"Is that a promise?"

"Of course."

"Then as soon as you get home you'd better call Trent and invite him over to the house for an evening of hot sex."

"You're sure you're okay with that?"

"Yes I am, and if you wouldn't mind I'd like to make a suggestion about what you might do when he gets there?"

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Okay, go ahead."

"I think you should have him sit on the couch just like you did the last time he was there, only this time as soon as he's seated you should take off his shoes, his socks, his pants and his underwear and then you should stand up and do a little strip tease for him."

"Michael!"

"Are you telling me that you wouldn't enjoy doing that?"

Jeanne sheepishly answered; "No, in fact it's an unbelievably exciting idea."

"I thought it would be. After all you are a slut."

Giggling, Jeanne said; "Yes I am."

"And you'd like to be Trent Peter's slut, wouldn't you."

"Would that be okay?"

"Do you promise that you'll still love me?"

"Oh fuck yes! I'll love you more than ever. You'll be the most wonderful husband in the entire world."

"That works for me."

Jeanne kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back. After we kissed we held each other. As we held each other Jeanne whispered, "Michael Nolan, you're the only man I'll ever love."

"I believe that Jeanne, I really do."

We held each other for a few minutes and then Jeanne sat up, reached over to the bedside table and picked up the tube of lubricant that she'd taken from her purse earlier. After handing it to me, she rolled over onto her stomach and said; "Will you lube me up."

Chuckling, I said; "I'd be happy to do it."

Jeanne has a gorgeous ass. I looked at it for a moment and then deciding that it wouldn't hurt to give her a quick kiss, I set the tube of lubricant on the bed, spread her ass cheeks, bent over and planted my lips on her anus.

Giggling Jeanne said; "That feels good, but it's not what your supposed to be doing."

Ignoring Jeanne, I pushed my tongue into her asshole. She cooed, "Michael, that really does feel good."

I gave her several deep licks and then I sat up and said; "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Baby, as far as I'm concerned, you can do that anytime the mood strikes you."

"I'll remember that while we're touring San Francisco tomorrow."

Jeanne burst out laughing. "Are you suggesting that we might occasionally slip off to a ladies room for a little fun?"

"It sounds like a good idea to me."

Still laughing, Jeanne said; "I can just imagine telling a woman who's impatiently knocking on a stall door. Just a minute ma'am. We'll be out as soon as my husband's finished licking my ass."

"This is San Francisco. She probably wouldn't bat an eye."

Rolling her eyes Jeanne said; "Enough silly chit chat, grab that lube and grease me up. I'm ready to get fucked in the ass."

I picked up the lube. Both of us were giggling. I pulled Jeanne's cheeks apart and squirted a generous amount onto her asshole.

Jeanne said, "That feels weird."

I started rubbing the lube around her anus with my fingertips.

"Ooo, but that feels good."

I squeezed some lube onto my finger and pushed it into her. It slipped in easily.

"That feels really good."

I added some more lube and pushed a second finger into Jeanne.

She said, "That feels really really good."

I pushed a third finger into her and started fucking her.

"Oh my god Michael, that feels amazing."

"Are your ready to try my cock?"

"Oh yes."

I pulled my fingers out if Jeanne's ass and rubbed the excess lube onto my cock. Then I squeezed some more lube onto the head and rubbed it in with my hand. Once I was ready I said, "How do you want to do this?"

"I was hoping you knew. You watch all the dirty movies."

"Those are porn stars. They're doing it as much for camera angle as comfort. A lot of times they start out with the woman on top, but from what you told me Trent's probably going to want to be on top."

"I'll start out on top. This is my first time. Before I worry about anything else I need to find out how it feels to take a cock in my ass."

"That makes sense."

"Lie back. I'll start out facing you. I think I'll be able to control what's happening better that way."

"Okay."

Jeanne sat up, turned so that she was facing me and straddled my hips. After taking a moment to get comfortable she reached behind her and took hold of my erection.

I smiled.

She said, "You like it when I hold your cock, don't you."

"Damn right."

"Let's see how you like this." She slowly sat back.

I felt her rub the head of my cock in the crack of her ass. After finding her asshole she held my erection in place, sat back and slowly guided it into her anus.

Jeanne was so well lubed that I easily slipped into her. Still, she continued to move slowly. As she gradually took more of my cock she smiled at me.

Smiling back, I said; "How does it feel?"

"Weird, how does it feel for you?"

"Actually pretty good."

"Are you ready? I'm going to take the rest of it."

"Go for it."

Jeanne sat back. Suddenly the full length of my cock slipped into her asshole.

Gasping, she said; "Oh my."

"Are you still okay?"

"Oh yes."

"Does it feel good?"

"It does." Jeanne started to move up and down on me. "How does that feel?"

"Wonderful"

"I like it too, but now I'm ready to try a more daring position."

"One that Trent's going to like."

"Is that okay?"

"Definitely, what would you like to try?"

"I want to be on my back."

"I'll have to kneel and you'll have to pull your legs up."

"Okay, let's try it." Jeanne rolled off of me, lay back and spread her legs.

As I moved into position between them I leaned down and gave her cunt a quick kiss.

She giggled. "I like it when you kiss me there."

"I like it too."

Jeanne pulled her legs back opening her ass to me. Laughing, she said; "I'm glad I still go to the gym five days a week. I need to be limber to do this."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

I pushed my cock into Jeanne's ass. I moved slowly. She whispered, "That feels nice."

As soon as I was all the way inside her I asked, "Can I start fucking you?"

"Yes, but be gentle. I'm still a little nervous about this."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful, slow dancing only." I started fucking Jeanne's ass with a slow easy rhythm.

"Michael, that feels nice."

I picked up Jeanne's hand and placed her fingers on her cunt. She grinned. "What a good idea." She started rubbing her clit. I matched the motion of my hips to the rhythm of her fingers. We danced together. Our excitement started to build.

Suddenly Jeanne stopped and said; "I want you to take me from behind."

"Will Trent want that?"

"Yes, I think he will."

"Then let's try it." I pulled out of Jeanne. As she rolled over I asked, "Is Trent a tall man?"

"He's about the same height as you."

"Try lying on your stomach. It may not work, but let's try it."

Jeanne lay flat. Straddling her, I leaned forward so I was lying halfway on top of her and then I pushed my cock back into her ass. As I started fucking her I asked, "How is this?"

"It's comfortable, but I'd like to try it on my knees. Will you be able to reach me?"

"I think I can if I half stand. Let's try it." I pulled out of Jeanne. She raised up on her hands and knees. I quickly figured out that if I stood on one leg and kneeled on the other I could comfortably slip my cock back into her ass.

I started fucking Jeanne again. At the same time she balanced on one hand so that she could rub her clit with the fingers of the other hand.

Once again our excitement started to build. Jeanne whispered, "Faster and harder! Take me! Fuck me!"

I started fucking her harder

"Yes, that's what I want. Fuck me! Fuck my asshole!"

I felt the sensations of pleasure building in my loins. Suddenly Jeanne arched her back and screamed. "Yes! Fuck my ass!"

As the waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled through Jeanne I pulled my cock out of her rear and jacked myself off on her butt cheeks. As Jeanne's orgasm subsided she collapsed on the bed. I lay down next to her.

For a moment we both lay in contented silence. Finally Jeanne turned to me and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

Nodding, I said; "I did, but honestly I enjoy fucking your pussy more."

Jeanne smiled. "Me too. Why did you pull out? why didn't you cum inside me?"

"I don't know much about this. I was afraid that if I came inside you I might be giving you a semen enema."

"Thank you, I appreciate the concern. I don't know either. That won't be an issue with Trent. He'll have to wear a condom."

"It was fun experimenting with you."

"That was fun." Jeanne sighed. "Michael, I'm sorry that we haven't been experimenting like this for the past year."

"It's okay, that wasn't an attempt to make you feel guilty. I understand why you weren't experimenting with me. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed doing it."

"Me too. After we shower tomorrow morning would you like to do some experimenting with oral sex? We can take turns doing each other and discussing what we like and don't like."

"That would be fun."

"Michael, I'm really tired. Would it be all right with you if we go to sleep now?"

"Yes, that would be fine, it's been an exciting day and you also had a two hour time change."

"That's right, I did. No wonder I'm so tired."

"I'll get you a towel. Between the lube and my cum I think you must be kind of messy."

"Thank you, that would be nice."

I hurried into the bathroom, found a towel for Jeanne and quickly returned to the bed. She was just barely awake. I pulled down the covers, wiped her clean as best I could and tossed the towel on the desk.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers