Awakenings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Taking a deep breath I said; "Chantel, Jeanne likes to be naughty with other men."

"And you're okay with that? I mean it says here, 'I love it when she's naughty'."

Sighing, I looked away.

Suddenly Chantel shook her head and said; "Of course, now I get it. This is the cause of the rift. This is why you're traveling."

I nodded.

"But you were willing to see her this weekend. She's trying to repair the rift, but you bought this pendant. She's still not giving up the other men."

"She offered to do that, but I know that isn't what she wants."

"You're afraid that she's going to cheat on you."

"No, I'm afraid that she's going to grow to resent me."

"Because you're keeping her from doing what she really wants to do."

"Yes."

"And you don't want to divorce her."

"Jeanne's the love of my life."

"So you're trying to learn to accept her infidelity."

Sighing, I said; "There's more to it than that."

"Tell me."

I took a moment to gather my courage and then I said; "When I think about Jeanne with other men I get excited."

"And that's hard for you to accept, isn't it."

"Yeah."

"Michael, you really are a lovely man."

"What makes you say that?"

"I've known a lot of men. More than you can probably imagine. I'm quite certain that most of them would feel the same excitement you're feeling, but they'd be ashamed about those feelings."

"But that's exactly..."

"Yes, I understand. You're trying to cope with feelings of shame too, but Michael you're actually trying to cope with those feelings. Most men would adopt a facade of false bravado. They'd kick the love of their life to the curb. They might even do her physical harm and the only reason they'd be doing it is to protect their fragile egos. You're actually trying to work out a compromise solution that meets the needs of both you and your wife. Baby, I'm beginning to realize that you are a truly magnificent man."

"I'm a cuckold."

"That's only an ugly word if you make it an ugly word."

"Chantel, I don't know."

Chantel slipped the chain and pendant over my head. After tucking the pendant back under my shirt she said; "Baby lie back and close your eyes. It's time for Chantel to weave her magic."

I smiled, but I didn't move. I was too tense. The conversation about Jeanne had raised all of my insecurities and fears.

"Lie back and close your eyes. Don't argue with me." Chantel's voice was soft and soothing. At that moment she reminded me of Jeanne.

I closed my eyes, lay back and tried to relax. I felt Chantel unzipping my trousers.

She whispered, "Michael I want to see your cock. Can I take it out?"

"Won't that get you into trouble?"

"I know how to be discreet."

"Okay, you can take it out." I chuckled. "Hell, I'd love it if you took it out."

I felt Chantel slip her hand inside my trousers. She wrapped her fingers around my partially erect penis and then it was free.

"Michael you have a magnificent cock. I love it."

"It's not very big."

"It's big enough. Baby only fools equate size with quality. Wiser people understand that a small serving of fine chocolate mousse can be much more pleasurable than a huge dish of cheap ice cream. Michael you're a beautiful man with a beautiful cock. It is so very desireable."

I smiled. Chantel knew exactly what to say to make a man feel good about himself.

Chantel stroked me for a moment. When I was fully erect she slipped my cock back into my trousers and pulled herself up on the couch. Straddling me she stood up and raised the hem of her short white lace skirt. Her shaved cunt was inches from my face. "Michael, I'm going to suck your cock, but first I want you to eat me. Will you do that? Will you lick Chantel's pretty black pussy."

"Is that a choice here?"

"For you it is."

"I would love to do it. Why don't you sit down."

"No baby, we have to do it like this. That way if someone comes in I can pretend that I'm doing a lap dance for you."

"More like a face dance." I was grinning.

Chantel laughed. "That's true, but it would be a lot harder to explain why I was sitting on the couch and you were kneeling between my legs with your face buried in my cunt."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yes."

Placing her hands behind my head, Chantel pulled my face into her cunt. As she did that she said; "I love a man who enjoys giving head to a woman."

She was wet, very wet. I kissed her and then for the first time in over twenty-seven years I licked a woman other than Jeanne. At first I felt guilty, but then I remembered that it was likely that tonight or tomorrow night Jeanne would go to Brady's Pub. She'd meet a man there. They'd flirt and dance with each other for a little while and then they'd go out to his car where Jeanne would give him a blow job while he played with her tits.

I gave Chantel's cunt a long slow kiss and then I found her engorged clitoris, sucked it into mouth and started flicking it with my tongue.

She gasped. "Michael, that feels wonderful. Where the fuck did you learn to do that? I thought only women did that."

Placing my hands on Chantel's full round ass I pulled her even more tightly to my face and continued sucking and flicking her clit.

Suddenly Chantel pushed me away and stepped off of the couch. "Michael that feels really good, but if I let you keep doing it you're going to make me cum. I'm a screamer. We can't do that in here."

Chuckling, I said; "Okay, I understand."

"We really can't. I'll get in trouble." Chantel was just a little bit indignant.

"I told you that I understand, but I do have to point out that when you're miffed you're really quite attractive." I was still chuckling.

Rolling her eyes, Chantel said; "Would you please be serious."

"If you insist."

Shaking her head, Chantel said; "Michael you really can be a frustrating man, but I have to admit that it makes you ever so intriguing."

I shrugged. "I get it from my dad."

"Shut up and lie back. I'm going to suck your cock and I don't want to hear a peep out of you while I'm doing it."

"Yes ma'am."

"That's much better."

We grinned at each other. I was beginning to really like Chantel and I sensed that she liked me too.

Chantel positioned herself between my legs and took my cock back out of my pants. Looking up at me, she asked; "Do you have a handkerchief?"

"Yes."

"Give it to me. I won't let you cum in my mouth and I don't want you to make a mess on your pants."

I took my handkerchief out of my back pocket. As I handed it to Chantel, she said; "When you feel yourself getting ready to cum give me a heads up."

"I will."

Chantel put my cock in her mouth and started sucking me. She was good, very good. That was to be expected. She was a pro. What did surprise me was that Jeanne was just as good. In the three short months I'd been away from home my wife had learned how to give a professional caliber blow job.

What surprised me even more was the realization that it didn't bother me. In fact it not only didn't bother me, I found it exciting. I was beginning to understand that I enjoyed having a hot wife.

The amazing sensations that Chantel was creating with her mouth, tongue and hands combined with my illicit but thrilling thoughts about my hot wife to quickly bring me to the brink of orgasm. As I felt the warm sensations building in my loins I whispered, "Chantel I'm about to cum."

Smiling she took my cock out of her mouth, covered it with my handkerchief and looked up at me. Lasciviously staring into my eyes she slowly pumped the shaft of my erection. "Cum for me baby. Do it."

I did and it was wonderful. Chantel continued pumping my cock while I ejaculated into the handkerchief. When she finally felt my erection beginning to soften she cleaned me with the handkerchief, folded it neatly and laid it on the couch next to me. Then she put my flaccid penis back in my pants.

As she zipped me up she asked; "Did you enjoy that baby?"

"It was wonderful. You're very skilled."

Laughing, Chantel said; "That wasn't the first blow job I've ever given."

"I kind of figured that."

"It's fun to do it for someone I like."

I smiled.

Suddenly Chantel turned towards the bar room and listened. I watched her.

After a moment she turned to me and said; "Michael, I'm sorry; that's my song. I'm supposed to be on the stage." She stood up and found her thong and brassiere. After quickly putting them on she said; "Baby please wait for me. I only have to dance for two songs." And then she grabbed her shoes and hurried out of the VIP room.

I sat back on the couch and took a deep breath. While the past hour had been unbelievably exciting it had also been intense. A brief respite was welcome.

I was just starting to relax when the door to the VIP room opened and a tall slender blonde walked in. She was dressed in skin tight jeans and a white crop top that barely concealed her large breasts. She was wearing high heeled sandals. I noticed a tattoo on her right ankle. I looked at it. It was a bird, a song bird.

She walked directly over to me and said; "Hi Michael, I'm Simone. Chantel asked me to take care of you while she's dancing." She extended her hand. "Come on, let's go find a table and watch her."

I took Simone's hand. As she pulled me to my feet she noticed the folded handkerchief on the couch next to me. Picking it up, she said; "We'd better take this with us. We wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about what you and Chantel were doing in here."

And then she led me out of the VIP room.

We sat down at a table next to the stage. Chantel was still on her first song. They played long songs at Danny's Lounge. When you bought a lap dance you got your money's worth.

We watched. After a moment Simone said, "She's really good. She's a much better dancer than I am." Turning to me she quickly added; "I don't mean to imply that I'm bad. I'm not. I'm just saying that Chantel is very good."

"Are you a dancer too?"

Smiling, Simone said; "Yes." She paused for a moment and then she shook her head and said; "I'm sorry, of course your confused. I'm wearing street clothes. Yes, I'm a dancer too, but my shift just ended. I've already changed. Chantel's shift will be over as soon as she's finished dancing and then she'll change into her street clothes too."

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand. I should be leaving. I'm sure you'll both want to go home." I stood up.

Simone reached out and gently grabbed my arm. "No baby please don't leave. Chantel really likes you. She asked me to keep you here until she's finished dancing and changing her clothes."

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose."

Smiling, Simone said; "I'm beginning to see why Chantel finds you so attractive. Michael, you're not imposing. Chantel wants to get to know you. Frankly, now I do too."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Okay." I sat down again.

As soon as I was settled I said; "I don't understand. Why does your shift end so early? Men are just getting off work. I would think that this place is about to get a lot busier and you're leaving."

"You're right, it is; but our clientele are all at home now."

"I still don't understand."

"Michael, Tucson is an unusual city. While it does have some industry, it doesn't have a lot. What it does have is an air force base, the University of Arizona and a beautiful climate. The climate draws people who are retired. Tucson is a retirement community."

"Okay."

"You're absolutely right, Danny's is about to fill up with young guys getting off work, guys from the air force base and college students. Mostly they come to have a few beers and watch the girls on the stage. They can't afford to buy very many lap dances. Usually they'll buy one just before they leave. Since they've been drinking they're generally a little handy. Chantel and I don't mind if a guy feels us up while were doing a lap dance, but we don't want him trying to finger fuck us."

I smiled.

Simone nodded towards a girl in her early twenties who was talking to a young man three tables away from us. "When those guys do buy a dance, they usually buy it from one of the girls her age."

"I see."

"Danny's opens at 11:30. In most cities you won't find many strip clubs that open that early. In Tucson it pays. Starting at 11:30 we get a steady stream of retired men looking for a little discreet fun. They're polite, they have money and they're looking for women who are a little more mature. Those men are our clientele. By four o'clock they're all on their way home to have dinner with their wives. That's why Chantel and I always end our shift at five."

"Okay, now I understand."

Chantel's second song ended. She picked up her brassiere and a few one dollar bills that had been left on the stage for her and walked over to our table. "I see the two of you have met."

Simone said; "Yes we have. I just explained to Michael why we work here."

Looking at me, Chantel said; "Really."

I nodded.

She said; "Are you interested in having dinner with two strippers who cater to the geriatric set?"

Grinning, I said; "I can't think of anything that would make me happier."

"I'll go change my clothes. I'll be back in ten minutes. Don't talk about anything interesting while I'm gone." Chantel turned and hurried to the dressing room.

As soon as she was gone Simone said; "I guess that limits our conversation."

Shaking my head, I said; "Not really, I'm an accountant. As a group were considered to be extraordinarily dull."

Simone laughed. "Michael, you're not living up to your profession's reputation."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It was meant as one."

"I gather that you and Chantel are friends."

"We're moving into an area of conversation that might be considered interesting."

"Let's risk it."

"Okay, we're close friends, very close friends. We're actually talking about going to one of the states that allow gay marriage so we can make our bond legal." Simone stared at me.

Not knowing exactly what to say, I smiled.

Simone said; "Does that shock you?"

"No it doesn't, but it does make me wonder why you're sitting here with me."

"Michael, we don't dislike men. It's just that neither of us has ever been able to have a successful relationship with one."

I smiled.

Simone smiled back and said; "We actually both love the equipment you were born with, it's just that we've had too many relationships with men who turned out to be assholes. A serious relationship is based on trust and Chantel is the only person I've ever been able to trust."

"This sounds like an interesting conversation."

I turned. Chantel was standing behind me. She was now dressed in a pair of skin tight western jeans, a cowboy belt and a chambray western shirt tied off just below her large breasts.

Simone said, "Michael asked about the extent of our friendship. I answered him truthfully"

"As you should." Turning to me, Chantel asked; "Would you like to have dinner with a couple of dykes?"

"Dyke's, that's kind of a harsh word; but yes I would love to have dinner with the two of you."

Chantel looked at Simone. "Bobby's?"

"That's a long drive for him."

They both turned to me. Simone said; "Bobby's is our favorite restaurant. It' a barbecue place. The food is wonderful, but it's in Catalina. That's about a thirty minute drive north of here."

Shrugging, I said; "That's all right with me. It'll give me a chance to see more of the city."

"Let's go." Chantel turned and walked towards the door.

Laughing as we stood up to follow her, Simone said; "That girl loves barbecue."

In the parking lot Chantel said; "Amy you ride with Michael. We don't want him to get lost."

Simone answered, "That's a good idea Mel."

I looked at them. "Amy? Mel?"

Chantel laughed. "I guess it's time for proper introductions. Michael, I'm Melody Adams, but everyone calls me Mel." She gestured towards Simone. "And this is Amy Cooper."

"Amy, Mel it's nice to meet you; I'm Michael Nolan."

Amy said; "So Michael Nolan, which of these fine automobiles belongs to you? I'm just as hungry as Mel."

"The silver Escape."

"Let's go. Mel, we'll follow you."

Mel got into a red Jeep Cherokee. An older model, it was an SUV that's become a classic. It was in immaculate condition. Amy and I got into my Escape and followed her out of the parking lot.

The trip was fun. As we drove Amy provided me with a running narrative about Tucson.

We crossed the Rillito. To me it looked like a dry river bed, but Amy told me that during the monsoon rains in August and again during the mountain snow melt in March it actually was a river.

After we crossed the Rillito we drove up into the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Amy explained that Tucson was ringed by five mountain ranges; the Santa Ritas in the south, the Rincons in the east, the Tucson Mountains in the west, the Santa Catalinas in the north and in the northwest the Tortilita Mountains.

We drove west along the southern edge of the Santa Catalinas Mountains until we reached a street called Oracle. There we turned north and drove along the western edge of Pusch Ridge. Pusch Ridge was a ragged backbone of steep rock that formed the southwest corner of the Santa Catalinas.

After passing through a suburb called Oro Valley we entered what looked like a sleepy little ranch town. This was Catalina. While there was the traditional feed store and hardware store, just south of the town we'd passed a new super market and a new chain drug store. Clearly Catalina was now more than a sleepy little ranch town. I also noticed at least six restaurants. I found it particularly interesting that all of their parking lots were full.

Amy said, "That's Bobby's Barbecue ahead on the right."

Bobby's was a rustic looking concrete block building that was clearly a holdover from the days when Catalina really was a sleepy ranch town. Mel was already turning into the nearly full parking lot. She found two open spots along the side of the building. She took one, we parked next to her.

As we walked to the restaurant door I asked; "How does this little town support all of these restaurants?"

Mel said, "Catalina is surrounded by several large retirement housing developments."

"I see."

We entered the restaurant and were immediately greeted by the hostess. She was an attractive woman in her early forties. "Hi Mel. Hi Amy. Who's your handsome friend?"

"Becky, this is Michael Nolan. Michael this is our good friend Becky Raymond."

Becky asked, "Are you here for dinner or are you just stopping for a beer?"

Amy said; "We're here for dinner."

"Follow me, I have an open booth."

As we followed Becky to our booth Mel said; "It's Monday. If it was Thursday, Friday or Saturday we'd have to wait in the bar for at least a half hour before we could get a booth."

When we reached our booth Becky laid three menus on the table and said, "Do you want your usual from the bar?"

Mel looked at me and asked; "Michael, do you drink beer?"

"I love beer."

Amy grinned. "Our kind of guy."

Mel turned back to Becky, "Yes Becky, please bring us our usual."

Becky left for the bar.

"Amy you can sit with Michael. I got to play with him all afternoon."

Amy slid into the booth. As I slid in next to her I asked; "Are you planning to molest me during dinner?"

She placed her hand on my crotch and gave my penis a firm squeeze. "Damn right."

Laughing, I said; "This is going to be an interesting meal."

Leering at me, Mel said; "Michael honey, this is just the beginning of what I hope is going to turn out to be a very interesting evening."

I was trying to think of a witty response when a girl who was maybe twenty or twenty-one showed up with a pitcher of beer and three frosted mugs.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers