Awakenings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we showered we dried each other with large fluffy bath towels and then the two women led me back to their bedroom. Mel pulled down the bed covers.

While she was doing that Amy pulled her makeup table chair over to the foot of the bed and said; "Sit here Michael. In a few minutes you can join us, but first we'd like you to watch. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Grinning, I said; "You know I would."

As she climbed onto the bed, Mel said; "You can stroke yourself while you watch, but we don't want you to cum. We want to do that. Promise us Michael, promise us that you won't make yourself cum while you watch us."

"I promise."

Amy said, "Thank you." And then she climbed onto the bed next to Mel.

They kissed and then they hugged. As they hugged their kisses became more intense. Within seconds they were making out.

A true voyeur, I watched, breathless with excitement. Two beautiful women were making love. I'd seen countless videos of lesbian sex scenes, but this was entirely different. It was taking place just a few feet in front of me and it was real. Mel and Amy were writhing together in a fervor of rampant lust, their hands freely exploring and fondling each other's naked bodies.

Unconsciously, my fingers found my erect penis. I stroked myself, but as soon as I realized what I was doing I stopped. I'd promised Mel and Amy that I wouldn't cum while I watched them. I wanted to keep that promise; so as I sat in that chair at the foot of their bed I held my cock without moving my hand. That was all the pleasure I dared give myself.

Amy began kissing her way down Mel's naked body, first her breasts and then lower. Mel cooed as Amy tongued her pierced naval and then she gasped as Amy's fingers found the moist folds of her sex.

After taking a moment to finger Mel Amy turned around and climbed on top of her. Her cunt was now inches from Mel's face and her face was inches from Mel's sex. As Amy lowered her lips to Mel's cunt she smiled at me. I was struck by the expression of unbridled sexuality in her eyes.

I can't explain why, but suddenly I wondered if Jeanne's eyes had that same expression when she sucked another man's cock. As I considered that I realized that if Jeanne and I continued down our current path a day would eventually come when I would be sitting in a chair at the end of a bed much like this one, only I'd be watching Jeanne while she pleasured another man.

My mind suddenly filled with uncertainty. Could I handle that? Did I want that? Would I be overwhelmed with jealousy? Would Jeanne think I was a pervert or even worse, a wimp?"

Looking up, Amy noticed the my agitated expression. She rolled off of Mel and asked; "Michael, what's wrong? You look upset."

Mel sat up and looked at me. After a moment she asked, "Do you feel left out? Don't worry baby, we're going to include you. We just thought that since you told us you liked to watch we'd start by putting on a little show for you."

Shaking my head, I explained; "No that's not the problem. Both of you are wonderful. You're show is wonderful. You're right, I do like to watch." And then I whispered, "That's the problem."

"What do you mean?" Amy's voice was gentle and understanding.

"While I was watching you it occurred to me that it was very likely that sometime in the future I'd be sitting in a chair at the end of a bed just like this one watching Jeanne and another man."

Nodding, Mel said; "And all the fears and doubts you have about Jeanne's new life style came bubbling to the surface, didn't they."

Suddenly feeling ashamed of my insecurities I quietly answered; "Yes."

Amy slid down to the end of the bed, reached out and took my hand. "Come here baby. You need to lie between us." She pulled me to my feet.

Mel patted the spot on the bed next to her. "Come lie right here baby."

I climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Mel. Amy lay down on the other side of me.

As soon as we were settled, Mel said; "Michael, you don't have anything to be ashamed about. Your wife is dating other men and you're beginning to realize that you find it exciting. So what? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that."

Shaking my head, I said; "But..."

Amy jumped on me. "No buts, none. Michael, sex is wonderful. It's a gift to all of us. It feels great and it's natural. It's even healthy. It's also easily tailored to fit a myriad of different desires."

Mel said, "Listen to her Michael, she's right. Men love women, women love men. Some men love other men and some women love other women. For some people power becomes an extra spice. Others get a thrill from surrendering power. There are people who like to watch and other people who enjoy being watched. It's all fun and as long as it's consensual and everyone is an adult it's all okay."

Laughing, I said; "That's not the prevailing view point of our culture."

Looking at me, Amy said; "You're concerned about the opinion of others."

I said; "It's hard not to be."

Amy smiled. "You're right about that, but should you be concerned about it?."

Mel said; "Michael, Amy and I are extremely familiar with the feelings of insecurity that come from the disapproval of our peers. We're prostitutes. Most people view us as pariahs." Laughing, she said; "They have scads of nasty names for us."

Amy was nodding. "That's right. People call us whores, hookers, floozies, harlots and strumpets. They're ready to judge us and condemn us without even bothering to learn anything about us."

"But should they condemn us?" Mel was now sitting up. "All we do is give pleasure to a few old men. Is that wrong? We charge for our services, but so do lawyers and doctors. Every single one of our clients will tell you that we give them their money's worth when they visit us. How many professions can make that claim?"

Smiling, Amy said; "It used to bother us, but it doesn't anymore. Vince taught us that the only opinion that matters is our own. He told us that we have to be true to ourselves and if we do that we'll be good people."

Mel said; "Michael, we don't cheat our clients, we don't do drugs, we've never had a pimp and we're very careful about sexually transmitted diseases. All we do is make people happy. Should we be ashamed of that?"

I shook my head. "No, of course not."

Continuing, Mel said, "Your wife occasionally enjoys other men. So what? Does that mean she doesn't love you? Based on what you told us about this past weekend I think we can rule that out as a reasonable possibility."

Nodding, Amy said, "That's right. Jeanne made it very clear that she loves you and needs you. Michael I love Mel and Mel loves me. This is Monday night. By Friday night both of us will have had sex with at least ten different men and we'll have enjoyed every one of them. Does that mean we don't love each other? Hell no! That's the beauty of sex. It can take a myriad of different forms. It can be a wonderful expression of love, but it can also be nothing more than an exciting and pleasurable activity."

Mel said; "You like to watch. You're not the only person who enjoys doing that. Whenever Vince visits us he always spends a little time in that chair watching Amy and me fuck and he likes to jack off while he's watching. We like it too. We think it's hot."

"He does." Amy was grinning. "And we enjoy watching too. Sometimes we take turns sitting in the chair. I love watching Mel suck Vince's cock and she loves watching me do it."

"I really do." Mel was grinning too.

Continuing, Amy said; "Sex is fun. The only problem with it is that it's gotten all convoluted in people's minds. For some reason the so called proper people started being ashamed to admit that they enjoy it."

Mel said; "And most of them are hypocrites. In Vegas we used to laugh about the number of preachers who purchased our services."

Amy shook her head. "While they were in Las Vegas they partied with hookers, but when they returned home they delivered sermons about the evils of infidelity."

Lying down on her side, Mel reached over and gently wrapped her fingers around my limp penis. "Baby if it excites you to think about your wife with other men enjoy it. There certainly isn't any reason to be ashamed about it."

Amy cupped my balls with her hand. Giving them a gentle squeeze she said, "You should enjoy it. It's fun. Now close your eyes. We'll show you just how much fun it can be."

I closed my eyes.

Amy said; "Tell us again, what was the name of that man Jeanne wanted to date?"

I quietly answered, "Trent Peters."

Slowly stroking my cock, Mel said; "Think about Jeanne and Trent. They've just returned from an intimate dinner date. They're sitting on the couch in your living room. You're sitting in a stuffed chair across from them. The three of you are having a glass of wine and making small talk about the restaurant where they had dinner. The conversation wanes. Trent looks at you. It's a request for final permission. Jeanne is watching. You nod. They both smile. Trent sets his glass of wine on the coffee table and then staring into your wife's eyes he takes her glass. After setting it on the coffee table next to his, he places his fingers on Jeanne's cheek, gently turns her face and kisses her on the lips."

"Jeanne kisses him back." Amy was gently squeezing my balls. "She's enjoying Trent's kiss, not because she loves him, but because it's exciting and she knows it's the prelude to even more excitement. You watch as Trent moves his hand to Jeanne's breast. She doesn't try to stop him. In fact it's clear to you that she doesn't want him to stop."

Mel picked up the story. "Trent begins massaging Jeanne's breast. It's still covered by the bodice of her cocktail dress, but that doesn't matter. You're watching another man kiss and touch your wife. You've fantasized about this moment for the past year. Now that it's happening the excitement is maddening."

Still rubbing my balls, Amy whispered; "Trent stops kissing Jeanne and slips the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. Jeanne quickly pulls her arms free of the straps and pushes the dress to her waist exposing her large breasts. You stare. They're beautiful. You've always loved them. While you long to touch them, you know that won't be allowed until much later. At this moment only Trent is allowed to touch your wife."

I took a long slow breath. Amy was hinting at cuckold desires, desires that I was just beginning to acknowledge during my most intense masturbation fantasies. After I orgasmed and my lust was sated these same desires created feelings of guilt and shame for me.

Noticing my dissonance, Mel kissed my cheek and asked; "Are you doing okay baby?"

I nodded.

She said; "It's all right, there's nothing wrong with the feelings you're experiencing right now. Don't let your inhibitions prevent you from enjoying the pleasure and excitement they produce in you. Let yourself go. Have fun with these feelings; relish them, savor them."

Shaking my head, I said; "But they seem so wrong."

Smiling, Mel asked; "Why?"

Chuckling, I said; "I don't know, they just do."

Amy asked, "Do you actually believe those feelings are wrong or are you just convinced that's what you're supposed to believe?"

"Jeanne and I have had this same conversation. She feels that all our lives we've been conditioned to accept certain moral standards without question."

Amy said; "And Jeanne started questioning the tacit acceptance of those rigid moral standards."

"Yes, that's exactly what happened."

"And now you're beginning to question those same moral standards, but you haven't yet been able to completely convince yourself that they aren't valid." Amy was patiently guiding me through this dilemma.

Shrugging, I said; "Overcoming years of conditioning isn't easy."

Nodding, Amy said; "You're right, it isn't; but if that conditioning is keeping you from enjoying your wife's new lifestyle, maybe trying to overcome it is a worthwhile effort."

"I am trying."

"Yes you are and we both admire you for doing that. It isn't easy."

Mel said; "We do admire you, but I think we've done enough talking tonight. It's time to play. Earlier this evening we promised to show you what we call a tandem blow job. Would you still like to try it?"

Grinning, I said; "Very much."

Sitting up, Amy kissed my cheek and pinched each of my nipples, then she seductively trailed her long painted fingernails down my chest and stomach to my cock. As she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my erection she said; "I've got bottoms."

Giggling, Mel said; "Thank you, you know how much I love starting on top." And then after pulling herself up so that she was facing my feet she straddled my head and slowly lowered her dripping cunt on to my face. As she was doing that she explained. "This really isn't a tandem blow job. We started out trying to take turns sucking Vince's cock, but it simply didn't work. A good blow job requires concentration, patience and most of all time. Shifting back and forth between two people wasn't satisfying for any of us, so we came up with this variation. Vince loves it. We hope you will too."

I tried to say; It's wonderful, but Mel was already pressing her cunt into my face so it came out as muffled nonsense.

Amy said, "Don't try to talk baby, just kiss and lick." And then she slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking me.

It was an amazing experience.

We spent the next two hours doing every possible variation of that position. Amy sat on my face while Mel sucked my cock. Mel sat on my face while Amy rode me cowgirl and then Mel rode me cowgirl while Amy sat on my face. I came while Mel was riding me cowgirl. After I finished cumming I lay between Mel's legs and ate her cunt while Amy sat on her face and then I ate Amy's cunt while Mel took a turn riding Amy's face.

They surprised me when they told me it was my turn to ride. A little nervous, I mounted Amy's face. She licked my balls and my ass and stroked my cock while Mel lay between her legs with her face buried in her cunt. It was incredible, I could have done that forever, but of course we had to switch. I mounted Mel's face and while she licked me and stroked my cock Amy was lying between her legs eating her cunt. It was just as incredible.

Our grand finale started with me lying on my back while Amy and Mel took turns pumping my cock and biting my nipples. You might think that after everything we'd done a dual handjob would be anticlimactic. Believe me, it wasn't. Having two women masturbate you at the same time is an unforgettable experience.

When I orgasmed Mel and Amy caught my cum in the palms of their hands. They rubbed it into each other's breasts and then they moved into a sixty-nine position and licked each other to one last orgasm while I watched. It was an unbelievably exciting way to end an amazing evening.

Exhausted and completely spent we cuddled up together and immediately fell asleep in each other's arms.