Awakenings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Sensing what was about to happen, both Mel and Amy were watching me intently.

Squeezing hard, I slowly and deliberately stroked my cock. The pleasure continued to build and then as it reached an intense crescendo a spurt of semen erupted from the tip of my erect penis. It rose about a foot, formed an arc and landed on the towel in front of me. Another spurt, not quite as high followed the first and then another one that just barely made it to the towel.

Amy and Mel applauded.

Mel stood up and walked over to me. Kneeling between my legs she said, "I'm not going to let this wonderful cum go to waste." She picked up my still erect penis and licked the oozing semen off of it.

Still rubbing her cunt, Amy laughed. "Mel you always have been a cum hungry slut."

Giggling, Mel said, "Yes I have and one of the downsides of our profession is we always have to use condoms."

Once my cock started to soften Mel stood up and said, "It's time to vote."

Amy said, "Mel I think we should call it a draw."

Smiling, I said, "I agree. An orgasm can't possibly be given a quantitative value. By definition they're all wonderful, so all three of us have to be winners."

"Our accountant speaks." Amy was laughing.

Mel grinned. "And were both smart enough to never argue with an accountant, so a draw it shall be."

Amy said, "Mel I hate to do this to you, but it's 12:30. You're scheduled to entertain Mark Raymond in thirty minutes."

"You're right, I'd better go shower."

Mel gathered up the two towels she'd laid out to protect the carpet and hurried into the bedroom.

As soon as she was gone Amy stood up. As she was putting her panties and Jeans back on she said, "Michael, do you understand what Mel was trying to explain."

"I guess so, I think I now have a better understanding of why Jeanne enjoys going to Brady's so much. It's an easy way for her to enjoy a cock without getting involved in a lot of emotional or social entanglements. It's actually the same reason I occasionally like to watch an erotic movie."

Smiling, Amy said, "You got it."

"Amy, have you and Mel decided to become my teachers?"

"Would that be a problem for you?"

I considered that. After a moment I said, "More than anything I want to find a way to be able to stay with Jeanne. I'm close to being able to accept her new lifestyle, but I'm not quite there yet. Right now I think I can use all the help I can get; so no, if you want to be my teachers it won't be a problem for me."

Amy threw her arms around me. As she hugged me, she said, "Sweetie you are about to begin cuckold boot camp."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers