Awakenings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

"I can't wait." Amy turned and hurried into the house.

I'd been wading through my spam for about ten minutes when I heard someone in the house. I turned. Mel was standing in the doorway. She looked glum.

I said, "Mel what's the matter?"

She said, "Michael, will you hold me."

"Of course I will" Turning my chair, I patted my knee and said, "Sit here."

Mel sat down. I put my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder. I rocked her like I used to rock my girls when they were upset. After a few minutes I whispered. "Mel honey, what's the matter? Did Mark Raymond hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No, not physically."

"What did he do?"

"He spent the entire time kissing my feet and licking my ass."

"Is that bad?"

"Sometimes it is." I looked up. Amy was standing in the doorway.

"I don't understand."

Amy said, "Michael when you or I lick Mel's ass we do it because we're expressing our love for her. She's our queen, our goddess. We're showing her that we'll do anything for her. And then she kisses and licks our asses and expresses that same love."

"Okay."

"But there are some men who want to kiss and lick Mel's ass for another reason. For them it's a form of masochism. Licking a black woman's ass is the ultimate humiliation. When they do it they're not worshiping Mel, they're denigrating her."

Understanding, I held Mel as tightly in my arms as I possibly could and whispered, "Melody, you're a wonderful bright woman with beautiful coffee colored skin. I hope you will always be my friend."

Mel sat up and stared into my eyes. "Michael stay with us for awhile, please."

Amy said, "Right now we need you just as much as you need us. You're trying to learn how to accept life with a philandering wife and we're two old whores trying to cope with the trials of our profession and the reality of advancing age. Please stay."

I kissed Mel and then I looked at Amy and said, "I'll stay for awhile. That's all I can promise."

Mel smiled. "Sometimes a little bit of love goes a very long way."

Still holding Mel on my lap I turned and looked at Amy. I gasped. My attention had been focused on Mel so I hadn't noticed Amy's outfit.

She was dressed in a black leather and lace corset that left her large breasts fully exposed. The corset had straps that held up black fishnet stockings. On her feet she wore black patent leather ankle high boots with what had to be at least five inch stiletto heels. She wasn't wearing panties leaving her shaved pussy fully exposed. A heavy layer of mascara and eyeshadow darkened her eyes and her lips were painted with a deep crimson lip gloss.

Noticing my reaction, Amy smiled, "I gather that my outfit has caught your attention. Do you like it?"

"I've never really thought of myself as a submissive, or for that matter a dominant; But right now I have to admit that I have a nearly uncontrollable urge to get down on my knees and kiss the toes of those patent leather boots you're wearing."

Amy grinned. "That's the look I was trying for."

Laughing, I said, "You got it."

Mel stood up. "Michael honey, if it's any consolation right now I have that exact same urge except I want to kiss her booty."

I said, "Can I get in line behind you?"

Mel said, "Hell yes." Now all three of us were laughing.

Leaning forward, Amy rested her hands on the back of one of the patio table chairs and stuck out her rear. Mel got down on her knees, spread Amy's cheeks and gave her a passionate kiss.

Giggling, Amy said, "Ooo a little tongue too."

Standing up, Mel said, "Damn right, I'm from Chicago. We always use a little tongue." Turning to me she said, "Now it's your turn. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Amy's from Wisconsin. If you give her a little tongue she'll wiggle her butt while you kiss her."

As I got down on my knees I asked, "Do all women from Wisconsin wiggle their butts when you give 'em a little tongue?"

"I can't say for sure, because I've only been with one woman from Wisconsin; but I have heard rumors."

Shaking her head, Amy said, "Michael just give me my kiss. I have to get to work."

I spread Amy's cheeks and pressed my lips to her puckered hole. As I kissed her I pushed my tongue into her. Giggling, Amy wiggled her hips.

Next to me, Mel said, "I told ya."

I gave Amy another kiss and stood up. All three of us were laughing.

Mel looked at me and said, "Michael, even if it's only going to be for a little while I'm glad you're here. You're fun."

Kissing my cheek, Amy said, "I think you're fun too."

I smiled.

Sighing, Amy said, "I wish I didn't have to go to work right now."

Mel said, "One of us has to go. We promised Jim Michaels that we'd punish him this afternoon."

Giggling, Amy said, "And I'm certain he deserves it. I'm dressed for the part and you're cooking. I'll go. Is the whip in the cottage?"

"It's in the bedroom closet. Remember, Jim's married. Don't leave any marks."

"I'll be careful. And now I absolutely have to leave. I'll see the two of you in an hour or so." She turned and hurried back into the house."

As soon as she was gone Mel said, "We'd better move out to the front porch so we can spot for Amy. Once we're sure everything is all right I'll take a shower and go to the grocery store. I'll have to hurry. I want to get dinner made before the sun goes down."

"Why?"

"Michael when the sun is setting the Catalina mountains turn a beautiful shade of pink. When that happens the three of us want to be sitting on the veranda sipping our cocktails."

"I like this plan, but if we're pressed for time why don't I sit on the front porch and spot for Amy while you shower."

"Would you do that for us?"

"Of course I will. All I have to do is make sure Jim Michael's is alone and no other cars are following him. Once I'm certain it's okay I call Amy, right."

"That's right and in the highly unlikely event that it's not okay, call Amy and say these words; It doesn't look right. Don't answer the door. She'll go into the bathroom and wait there until we call her again. You should continue sitting on the front porch and watch what's happening. Do not attempt to engage the authorities. They're on our private property. There's a no trespassing sign where you turn into our driveway. Before they can take action the police have to have probable cause. Our plan is to try very hard not to give it to them."

"What if they wait fifteen minutes and then raid the cottage."

"Once the sex starts it gets messy for them. We can cry entrapment. Even more important, the police have to report what they observed when they entered the cottage. That report becomes part of the public record. We rely on the assumption that our clients are going to be reticent to agree to anything that might result in public embarrassment for them."

"I understand. Jim Michaels is not going to want a police report that describes him getting punished by Amy."

"You mean Mistress Simone."

"Yes, Mistress Simone."

"He'd be the laughing stock of his retirement community."

"He would be, wouldn't he."

Mel handed her cell phone to me. "It's set, all you have to do is press the call button. I'm going to take a shower and then I'm going to the grocery store. Do you like chicken stir fry?"

"Very much, can I go to the grocery store with you?"

"Sure, that would be fun."

"Can we stop at a liquor store? I'd like to buy a couple of bottles of wine to have with dinner."

"Honey, this is Arizona. All the grocery stores sell liquor and they all have a nice selection of wines."

Mel went up to the bedroom to shower and change clothes. I walked out to the front porch, sat down in one of the rockers and waited for Jim Michaels.

As I sat down I noticed that Amy was parking the Mercedes in front of the cottage. I watched her get out and walk inside.

I was just starting to relax when I heard the noise of a car in the distance. I waited. After a moment I saw a dark green Volvo Sedan coming down the road. I watched it slow at the corner and then turn onto Amy and Mel's road. Carefully negotiating the bumps and ruts the Volvo drove past the house. A gray haired gentleman who looked to be in his early sixties was driving. He appeared to be alone

I waved. He stopped and studied me. I smiled and waved again. After a moment he waved back and then he continued on towards the cottage.

I turned my attention back to the road in from Catalina. Not seeing signs of any more cars I picked up Mel's cell phone and pushed the call button. Amy answered immediately.

I said, "Your gentleman caller is on his way in. He's an older man who appears to be alone. I don't see any signs of other cars so it looks like everything is A okay."

Amy giggled. "So now you're spotting for us. Welcome to the seamy world of illicit sex."

"Thank you, I have to admit that it's fun."

"It is exciting, isn't it."

"Yes, but you'd better hang up and get ready to greet Prince Charming. He's getting out of his car."

"Thanks Michael, I'll see you in about an hour."

"Bye Amy, have fun."

"Believe me Michael, I'm going to." Amy ended the call.

I smiled as I set Mel's cell phone on the table next to my rocker. Three months ago I was living in an upscale suburban house with my prim and proper wife. I was a middle aged accountant who owned his own firm. My two daughters had just graduated from college. Now my prim and proper wife was dating other men, I'd recently discovered that my oldest daughter was a dominatrix and I was working as a volunteer assistant for two ladies of the evening. Life occasionally takes unexpected turns.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12