Awakenings Ch. 15

Story Info
Jeanne calls to tell Michael, Mel and Amy about her date.
6.5k words
25.4k
17
0

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

This story is the fifteenth episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*****

The shower Amy and I shared was almost platonic, but not quite. We were two healthy adults and we were naked. The temptation to wash each other was irresistible. Aware that the evening's real fun lay ahead of us, we forced ourselves to maintain a moderate amount of decorum. Neither of us wanted to do anything that might dampen our ardor. Amy washed my cock and balls. While she spent quite a bit of time with her soapy fingers wrapped around my erection, she was careful to make sure I didn't lose control and cum. When it was my turn to wash her, Amy leaned against the shower wall with her eyes closed. She purred softly while my soapy fingertips gently cleansed her most intimate places, but I was judicious about excessive stimulation. I realized that Amy had already entertained two men that day. I didn't want to wear her out.

After our shower Amy found baggy sweatshirts for both Mel and herself while I went to the guest room where my clothes were stored and grabbed a sweatshirt for myself.

It was 4:20 when Amy and I left the bedroom to rejoin Mel. According to the previous night's plan Jeanne would be calling in ten minutes. I was excited.

When we walked into the living room Amy and I looked around and immediately noticed that while we'd been showering upstairs, Mel had been busy downstairs. The gas fireplace was going making the space around the couch toasty warm. All three of us were naked from the waist down so that was important. Mel had also hooked my laptop computer up to the big screen television at the opposite end of the room. A movie featuring Julia Ann and a handsome well endowed man was playing with the volume turned off.

Three brandy Manhattans on coasters, a bowl of carrots, cup of ranch dressing and a stack of napkins had been set on the coffee table in front of the couch. Since we wouldn't be eating dinner until after we finished talking to Jeanne the carrots and dip were a welcome pick-me-up.

As we sat down in front of the fireplace Amy and I noticed that Mel had covered the couch with three large bath towels. We both looked her.

Shrugging, Mel said, "We're not wearing pants. When I get excited I squirt. Michael you leak. Amy, she's from Wisconsin. Everyone knows that Wisconsin girls get messy when they're hot to trot."

Amy and I smiled.

Mel continued. "This way we can relax and not worry about what's happening to the couch. Besides the soft terry cloth feels good on my bare butt."

Chuckling, Amy said, "Mel honey, as usual you're right. The towels are an excellent idea."

We sat down, Mel on my right and Amy on my left. As soon as we were settled Mel picked up her Manhattan. Amy and I followed her lead.

Holding up her glass, Mel said, "A toast."

Amy and I held up our glasses.

Continuing, Mel said, "To Jeanne's lust and our mutual enjoyment of it."

Amy said, "Hear hear."

I smiled.

We clinked our glasses. As we each took a sip of our Manhattans the telephone rang.

All three of us set our cocktails back on the coffee table. The telephone handset was lying on the end table next to Mel. She picked it up and switched on the speaker. As she laid it on the coffee table in front of us she said, "Hi Jeanne. This is Mel. Amy and Michael are here too. The speaker is on. All of us can hear you."

Amy and I both said, "Hi Jeanne."

Jeanne said, "Hi everyone."

Mel said, "Jeanne, I'm going to get right to the point. How was your date with Trent?"

There was a brief pause and then Jeanne cautiously said, "It was fine."

Amy said, "It was fine? Jeanne, I don't think you're being honest with us. You've been looking forward to this date all week. It was either a wonderful afternoon or it was disappointing. Fine is a little too circumspect. I'm guessing that you're trying to spare Michael's feelings."

Jeanne quietly answered, "I'm a little anxious about this. Michael, I've already hurt you so many times since all of this started. I love you. I don't want to risk hurting you again."

Mel wrapped her fingers around my erect cock. "Jeanne don't worry, we're taking care of Michael for you. Right now all three of us are sitting on the couch in front of the fire place wearing sweatshirts, nothing but sweatshirts."

"Really?"

"That's right, we're naked from the waist down. On top of that, as we speak I'm holding on to Michael's cock and believe me honey, he's sporting some serious wood right now."

"Michael, is that true? Do you have an erection?"

"Yes Jeanne, I do."

"Is it because your with Mel and Amy and you're all partially naked?"

"Well that certainly adds to the excitement, but mostly it's because I'm eager to hear about your date with Trent."

"Really?"

"Yes, I've been excited about it all day."

Laughing, Amy said, "His dick's been making a tent in the front of his pants since he got up this morning."

Jeanne giggled. "I love hearing that."

Mel said, "Your hubby's had a chubby for the entire day."

I grinned. Amy shook her head. I could hear Jeanne giggling even louder.

Continuing, Mel said, "Your sweetie is ready and rarin to hear every naughty little detail about your date."

Jeanne asked, "Michael, is that true?"

"Yes Jeanne, it is."

Mel added, "Jeanne, Michael couldn't be in a better situation to hear about this. He's sandwiched between two half naked women who are taking turns fondling his cock. In addition to that, a Julia Ann porn movie is playing on the big screen television behind us."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "I'll bet Michael loves that."

Amy said, "Every once in a while we catch him looking over his shoulder at the movie. I'm pretty sure he's imagining that you're Julia Ann."

"He thinks I look like her. I'm sure I'm not as pretty as she is and I'm not a blond."

I said, "Jeanne you're every bit as pretty as she is. You both have beautiful eyes. Baby I love your eyes. In San Francisco you said that you were considering bleaching your hair. I think you should do it."

"Really? You'd be okay with that?"

"I would. Do you think Trent would like it?"

Jeanne paused. After a moment she asked, "Do you care?"

"Actually Jeanne, I do. I now view your relationship with Trent as nothing more than a high school flirtation. It's superficial, but it's fun and exciting for you. I love you. You've offered to stop this new lifestyle, but I've come to understand that it's something you need to do. If you're going to do it you might as well get as much fun out of it as you possibly can."

Next to me, Amy said, "Michael I think that's a really good way to look at this."

Jeanne said, "I do too, but you are right Michael. If you want me to stop playing around I will. All you have to do is ask me."

"No Jeanne, as I just said, I now understand that this is something you want and need to do. Honestly I have to admit that now that I'm getting used to it I'm starting to enjoy it too."

"Michael I love hearing you say that. I'm crazy about being a slut. I'm beginning to feel like this was my destiny."

Mel laughed. "Jeanne, you're talking to two women who understand that feeling very well."

Jeanne said, "Mel and Amy, I'd really like to talk to you about all of this."

"So would we Jeanne, but not tonight. Tonight we want to hear about your date."

"Okay, Michael please remember that I love you."

Mel said, "Don't worry Jeanne, we're here to support Michael. This is the perfect moment for total honesty."

"All right, here goes. Jeanne paused for a moment and then she started giggling like a school girl. "Oh my god it was so hot!"

Mel squeezed my cock. "Tell us!"

"This morning I realized why I want to have a boyfriend. Both Trent and I knew exactly why he was coming over. We weren't going to have to waste time with social niceties. When I got dressed I didn't have to worry about propriety at all. I dressed for sex. All I wore was a white, lace trimmed silk chemise with nothing underneath it. I'm sorry Michael, but I really am a slut."

"It's okay Jeanne. You don't have to apologize. I'm beginning to realize that I love being married to a slut."

Jeanne said, "Baby hearing you say that makes me so happy."

"It makes me pretty happy too."

Amy asked, "Is the chemise you wore sheer?"

"It is. You can see a hint of everything, even my pussy."

Mel said, "That sounds hot. Did Trent like it?"

"He loved it. When he saw me the first thing he said was, Now that's what I'm talkin about." Jeanne mimicked a man's deep voice.

We all smiled.

Amy asked, "What did you say to him?"

"I told him that I was pleased he liked it because I bought it to wear just for him." Jeanne paused. After a moment she quickly said, "I'm sorry Michael, that came out wrong. I promise I'll wear that chemise for you in San Antonio."

"Jeanne, it's okay. When you decide you like a guy there's nothing wrong with buying something to wear just for him."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"It will only bother me if you stop buying sexy clothes to wear for me."

Jeanne giggled. "I'll never stop doing that. When we're in San Antonio I plan to dress so sexy for you. You're going to spend the entire week walking around town with a slut on your arm. What do you think about that big guy?"

"I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

Mel said, "Would you two love birds mind if we get back to today's topic? I for one want to hear more about the date."

Jeanne said, "I'm sorry Mel, it's just that I miss Michael so much. When I do get a chance to talk to him it's hard not to try to savor it."

"Jeanne we're talking every evening now. Unless one of us has plans on a particular night I can't think of any reason that we shouldn't keep doing that."

"You mean if I have a date?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Couldn't I still call you after I get home from my date? Most of my playmates are married so my evenings generally end fairly early. That's also one of the advantages of dressing like a slut."

"I don't understand."

"When I meet a guy my appearance suggests that he might not have to work too hard to get into my panties. It saves a little time."

Laughing, I said, "I'll bet it does."

Also laughing, Amy said, "I hate to tell you this Jeanne, but women in my profession have been aware of that trick for a very long time."

"Amy I know you're right, but middle class suburban housewives seem to have to figure everything out on their own."

"And of course the middle class housewives who have that inclination still have to have husbands who are willing to accept seeing them dressed like sluts when they go out for the evening." Mel was laughing too.

Amy said, "Jeanne, don't worry. As long as Michael is staying with us we'll call you every night and if it's more convenient for you, you can call us. It's earlier here and Mel and I are ladies of the evening. We're used to staying up late."

I chuckled. "Ladies of the evening? Most of your current clientele go to bed immediately after the end of the six o'clock news."

"When we were working in Vegas our first date was usually at ten o'clock." Mel stuck her tongue out at me. "Think about that Mr. Smarty pants."

Jeanne laughed. "Mr. Smarty pants, I like that."

Shaking my head, I said, "Let's get back to your date."

"Michael, are you sure? I'm having a really good time right now."

"I am too, but I think hearing about your date will be even more fun."

Mel asked, "Jeanne, after Trent saw you in your chemise did he kiss you? Remember, Michael is enjoying this. Right now I'm holding his cock. Believe me, you really can be totally honest."

"Michael are you certain you want to hear this?"

"Yes Jeanne, I'm certain, I'm very certain."

There was a moment of silence and then Jeanne said, "Yes, Trent kissed me and it was wonderful. When he walked into the house and saw how I was dressed he smiled. We greeted each other and then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. He didn't ask for my permission, he just did it. He kissed me hard on the lips and forced his tongue into my mouth. While he kissed me he held me with one arm and pawed me with his free hand. He groped my tits, my ass and even my pussy. Michael he shoved his hand under my chemise and rubbed my cunt with his fingers. I was so turned on I was gushing."

"You enjoyed it."

"Yes Michael, I did. I love making tender love with you, but sometimes it's fun to be treated like a nasty slut."

Mel was slowly pumping my cock.

Amy said, "I know exactly what you mean. I wouldn't want it all the time, but once in awhile it is fun to be taken by an aggressive man."

Jeanne said, "It is." And then she continued. "Suddenly his hands were on my shoulders. I felt him pushing me to the floor. I didn't resist. I didn't want to resist. I knew what he wanted. I wanted to do it for him. I was eager to do it for him. Once I was on my knees the tent in his trousers was directly in front of my face. I touched it, I felt it. Trent unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement as he pulled his enormous erect cock out of his open trousers.

Still slowly pumping my cock Mel leaned over and said, "Close your eyes Michael, close your eyes and picture your wife kneeling in front of another man. His pants are open, his huge cock is free and jutting out in front of him inches from your wife's lips."

Amy and Jeanne were both listening to Mel.

I closed my eyes.

Mel asked, "Are you picturing them?"

I breathlessly answered, "Yes."

"What do you want Jeanne to do?"

"I want her to suck Trent's cock."

"Tell her. It's important for her to know that."

"Jeanne."

"Yes Michael." Jeanne's voice was raspy with excitement.

"I want you to suck Tent's cock."

Mel said, "Tell her why Michael. Tell her why you want her to do that."

I said, "Because I love you and I now know how much you enjoy doing it."

"Is that the only reason?" Mel was still slowly stroking my cock.

"No."

"Tell her the rest."

"Hearing about you doing it excitements me."

Jeanne said, "Thank you Michael, I do enjoy doing it and knowing that it excites you makes it even more fun for me."

Next to me I heard Amy gasp and then she shuddered. I immediately realized that she'd just had a small orgasm.

Mel realized it too. Giggling, she said, "My girl friend just popped."

Jeanne asked, "You mean Amy just came?"

"Damn right, it happens all the time. She's from Wisconsin. Girl's from Wisconsin cum really easy."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "I'm from Minnesota. I've heard that same thing about girls from Wisconsin." But then she quickly added. "Amy I don't blame you. You're not the only one who's excited."

Mel said, "Jeanne we prepared for this. We're not wearing pants and we're sitting on bath towels."

Jeanne giggled. "This is the first time I've ever had phone sex. I like it."

Now recovered from her orgasm, Amy asked, "Jeanne, what are you wearing?"

"Slacks and a sweatshirt."

"A sweatshirt, that's perfect. Take off your slacks and you'll be dressed just like us."

"Can I call you back in minute?"

Amy answered, "Of course you can."

"I'll be right back." Jeanne ended the call.

As soon as Jeanne hung up Amy turned to me and asked, "Are you enjoying this Michael?"

Slowly shaking my head, I answered, "I have to admit that I really am."

"Good, you should be. It's just fun and nothing else."

"I'm finally beginning to believe that."

The telephone rang.

Mel picked it up, switched on the speaker and set it back on the coffee table.

Jeanne said, "I'm back. Can everyone hear me?"

I said, "Hi Jeanne, yes all three of us can hear you."

Mel and Amy both said, "Hi Jeanne, we're still here."

Amy asked, "Are you dressed more appropriately now?"

"Yes, I took off my slacks and panties and laid a towel on the couch. I also turned up the heat and I have my vibrator with me."

Mel giggled, "Oh honey, you are ready. A vibrator is every girl's good friend."

Amy said, "Jeanne, tell us about the rest of your afternoon with Trent."

"Okay." Jeanne paused to take a breath and then she said, "I was on my knees in front of Trent. He took his cock out of his open pants. He was hard, really hard. Michael, a stiff cock is so exciting; especially when it's right in front of my face."

Next to me, Mel said, "That is so true."

Amy and I laughed.

"As soon as it was free I wrapped my fingers around it and kissed it." Jeanne giggled. "I guess kissing it isn't quite accurate. I actually made out with it. I do that at Brady's too. When I'm giving a guy a blow job in his car I love to close my eyes and make out with his cock. I kiss it and lick it and rub it against my lips and cheeks. I'm sorry Michael, but I really have developed a passion for cocks."

Amy said, "We understand Jeanne. Mel and I share that same passion."

Still holding my erection, Mel said, "We do. Both Amy and I are madly in love with cocks."

Jeanne said, "But I thought you were lesbians."

Amy said, "No Jeanne, we're bisexual."

Mel giggled. "That's right, we'll fuck anybody."

We all laughed.

Jeanne said, "I'm glad Michael met you. You're both so open and honest about sex. I think talking to you is good for both of us."

Amy said, "We're enjoying both of you too."

There was a moment of silence and then Mel said, "Okay, you were on your knees making out with Trent's cock. What happened next?"

"I was pretty excited and feeling really slutty. I slipped Trent's cock into my mouth and sucked him. He was excited too, so he came almost immediately. That was what I wanted. I've learned that with most guys you have to get that first orgasm over quickly. That way, after you get him up again you can settle down and enjoy some serious sex."

Mel nodded. "Most guys cum quickly the first time."

"Jeanne, did you let Trent cum in your mouth?"

"No Michael, I didn't. I told you in San Francisco that you're the only man who gets to do that."

"I know and I appreciate that, but since Trent is special I thought you might want to make an exception for him."

"Michael, you're the only man who's special." Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "Baby letting a man cum in my mouth or my pussy is a very personal act for me. I would have to be deeply attached to a man before I'd let him do that."

"I understand."

"It's also a health issue."

"You mentioned that in San Francisco."

"Trent and I discussed this during our first date. He understands and accepts the rule that he has to wear a condom when we have intercourse and he can't cum in my mouth when I suck him."

Amy said, "That's a good rule Jeanne."

"Thanks Amy. Michael?"

"Yes Jeanne."

"Now that we're talking about doing things for Trent there is something I'd like to discuss with you."

"You mean licking his ass."

"No we talked about that in San Francisco. You already gave me permission to do that with him."

"Yes I did. Did you do it?"

"I did and he loved it."

Mel clapped her hands. "Way to go girl. You're becoming a first class slut."

Jeanne giggled. "Thank you Mel. Michael, I promise that I'll tell you about that later. Right now there's something else I want to discuss with you."

"Okay."

"I've been watching some of your dvd's. Amy, Mel, Michael has a large collection of porn dvd's at home. He keeps them in his office."

Amy said, "That's not a big surprise."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers
12