Awakenings Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Amy said, "The more I learn about your friend the more I'm inclined to like her. She seems to have things in perspective. Relationships are much more important than money."

Nodding, Mel said, "I agree. What did Luther say when Abby told him the allowance wasn't necessary?"

"He wouldn't hear of it. He argued that she was his best friend. While he couldn't give her the family fortune he could at least make sure that when he was gone she had a healthy savings account."

Mel said, "Hell I like both of these people."

Amy said, "Me too. What did Abby say?"

"She agreed."

I said, "What happened after the financial issues were settled?"

"They moved on to the personal issues."

Amy said, "That's a biggee."

"Damn right." Mel was grinning,

"Luther told Abby that except for her moving into the family estate he didn't want their lifestyles to change. He would still spend most nights in his downtown penthouse apartment and he planned to continue seeing his escorts. He also wanted her to feel free to continue seeing other men, but he did have three requests."

Amy asked, "What were they?"

"He asked Abby to be discreet. She didn't need to be obsessive about it. He wasn't a film star or a politician. The gossip columnists didn't really care about his private life. He only asked that when she was out playing with other men that she be cautious about telling people that she was Luther Bowlin's wife."

Mel said, "Seems reasonable to me."

"Abby thought so too. Luther's second request was related to his first request. While he wanted her to take his name, when she was playing he would prefer it if she used her maiden name."

Slowly nodding her head, Amy said, "When you started telling us about Abby you said her name was Abigail Martin. Now I understand. When she's with you she's Abigail Martin. When she's with Luther she's Abigail Bowlin."

"That's right."

I asked, "What name does she use on her driver's license and credit cards?"

"Abigail Martin, when they got married Abby kept her maiden name as her legal name. As long as you're not doing it to defraud people you can call yourself anything you want. When Abby's out with Luther he simply introduces her as Abby Bowlin. At work she's still Abby Martin."

Mel asked, "What was Luther's last request?"

"He asked her not to entertain men in the Bowlin Mansion. In support of that request he leased a studio apartment for her."

Smiling, Mel said, "A generous solution to another reasonable request. Abby was lucky when she met this man. Except for the fact that he's seventy-eight he sounds like the ideal husband."

"There's still a problem."

Mel's smile vanished. "What is it?"

"Luther's children hate her. No, that's not right; they're afraid of her."

Amy asked, "Why?"

I said, "I can answer that. She works for a law firm."

Jeanne said, "That's exactly right."

Amy said, "I don't understand. When she signed the prenuptial agreement didn't she relinquish all claim to the Bowlin family fortune?"

I answered, "Theoretically yes, but the truth is a legal contract can always be challenged, especially a contract that restricts the rights of a spouse. Prenuptial agreements are commonly broken. The exorbitant legal costs prohibit most people from challenging a prenuptial agreement, but this case involves a substantial sum of money and Abby has ready access to legal counsel. Luther's children have good reason to be concerned."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "But I don't believe she's a threat to them."

Jeanne said, "Mel honey, she's not; but Luther's children don't know that. If she does turn out to be a threat they have a lot to lose."

Mel sighed. "Yes, I suppose that's true."

Reaching across my lap, Amy patted her girlfriend's thigh and said, "Sweetheart, we're lucky. Our world is simple and filled with trust. You and I have each other. Together we have Vince and now we also have Michael and Jeanne. Professionally we're just as secure. Our gentlemen treat us with respect and pay in cash. In exchange we do things, simple things that make them happy. Yes, in Vegas we occasionally encountered guys who would try to con us. When that happened we just cut our losses and left. All we lost was an hour of work time. Of course there is the ever present concern that we could get arrested, but if that occurs we'll spend a few hours in jail and pay a small fine. That's all that will happen."

Smiling, Mel said, "We do have a nice life, don't we."

"Yes we do." And then Amy said, "Now that we know about Abby, tell us more about her plan for Tuesday. Ruth told us a little in her email."

"It's exciting. There's a builders show at the Civic Center next week. It opens Tuesday. Abby told me that Tuesday evening the Goldenrod Supper club, that's a downtown bar where I sometimes go to meet men, will be crawling with guys who are away from their wives and have hotel rooms. Abby, Ruth and I are planning to meet at the Goldenrod at 6:30."

"Amy and I used to work the Las Vegas trade shows. If this show is like those, you're going to have a very good time."

"I'm looking forward to it." Jeanne paused. After a second she said, "Michael, is that okay? I mean that I'm admitting to you that I'm looking forward to it."

"Yes Jeanne, I want you to do that. This is a good example of sharing your excitement with me. Tuesday evening I plan to have a wonderful time imagining what you're doing."

"When I get home Tuesday night I'll call you and tell you all about it."

"I'd like that."

Mel asked, "What about David? Is he going to get to watch?"

"I invited him. We're planning to have dinner first. David can join us for dinner, but when we go into the cocktail lounge we'll separate. Abby, Ruth and I will sit at a table. David will have to watch from the bar."

Amy said, "Based on what Ruth told us in her emails I think we can be fairly certain David will be content with that arrangement."

"He's going to get to watch his wife meet a man who's going to take her to his hotel room for a little sex party." Mel was grinning.

Reaching over, I pressed my fingers into Mel's blue jean covered pussy and said, "You enjoy kinky fantasies, don't you."

Mel nodded.

Giggling, Amy said, "My girlfriend has a delightfully dirty mind. It's one of the many reasons I love her so much."

I winked at Mel. "A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Placing her hand on top of mine, Mel pushed my fingers even harder into her crotch. "Michael honey, my nasty thoughts never go to waste. My girlfriend will attest to that."

Jeanne said, "Whew! Suddenly I wish I was there with you. Michael I believe that you're learning at the feet of masters."

Amy said, "Learning at the feet of masters? I like that idea. I think that after we finish talking Mel and I may have to give your husband a little taste of life as a sexual submissive."

"I'll only go as a tourist."

Mel grinned. "We'll let you start out as a voyeur. You can watch while Amy and I take turns dominating each other, but when we're finished it will be your turn."

Giggling, Amy said, "Remember, we're experienced pro's. We know what we're doing."

"You certainly know how to scare a guy." I was shaking my head.

Jeanne said, "Michael, don't be a wuss. New experiences are the spice of life. Mel and Amy, when were together you can make me your sub any time you like."

Mel said,"We'll hold you to that Jeanne. When we were working in Vegas we had a friend who specialized in bondage. She taught us a lot. Have you ever been tied up?"

"No, but..." Jeanne's breath caught. "Oh my!"

Amy smiled. "We could call Trent and give him some instructions."

"Definitely not." Jeanne was adamant. "I don't trust Trent enough to let him do that, but if you could teach Michael that would be wonderful. Baby, I know you're not naturally dominant, but it would be fun to experiment. You could do me and then I could do you."

Mel winked at me. "Jeanne, we'll teach him how to use a feather. Tickling can be exquisite torture, especially when you're helpless to stop it."

Jeanne's breath caught again and then she said, "I am definitely going to need a serious session with my vibrator before I go to sleep tonight."

All of us laughed.

There was pause and then Jeanne said, "It's getting late. I wish I could talk all night, but I have to work in the morning."

I said, "You'd better get to bed. I love you Jeanne."

"I love you too Michael. Good night Amy and Mel. Take good care of my husband for me."

Mel said, "Good night Jeanne. Don't worry, we will."

Amy said, "Good night Jeanne, we look forward to talking to you again tomorrow night."

Jeanne said, "Me too" and then she ended the call.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants a Hall Pass Wife has an offer, wants hubby's permission.in Loving Wives
Three Weeks in Texas How a wife cuckolds her husband for the first time.in Fetish
More Stories