Awakenings Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Amy's moisture on my lips. She was beginning to get aroused. I kissed her.

"Perfect, your timing was perfect. Mel our baby is getting as good as you at eating pussy."

Mel kneeled next to me. Gently rubbing my back, she said, "That's right Michael, kiss her. Do you notice how loose she feels. She just enjoyed a big cock. She's still a little stretched out. Push your tongue into her. Imagine that big hard cock fucking Amy."

I pushed my tongue into Amy. She said, "That's right baby, now fuck my cunt with your tongue just like Ken fucked it with his cock."

Reaching behind me, Mel cupped my balls in her hand. As she gently squeezed them she whispered. "I hope Jeanne meets a man with a really big cock tonight. She'll love having her cunt stretched just like Amy loved having her cunt stretched by Ken this afternoon."

I was now madly licking and probing Amy's cunt with my tongue. She leaned forward. Holding my head between her hands she pulled my face into her. "Michael, that feels so good. I love to be eaten after I've had a really hard fucking."

Still kneading my balls, Mel said, "I'll bet Jeanne would enjoy this every time she comes home from a date. After you make her cum you can have a turn fucking her too. She'll be stretched and loose from the big cock she just enjoyed and she'll be wet because you just ate her. You'll be getting slippery seconds. Not because she's filled with another man's cum, but because she's so excited. Michael, there is nothing in this world more fun than making love to a really excited woman."

Suddenly Amy cried, "Michael, it's time. I want to cum. I want to cum now. Suck my clit baby! Suck my clit and make me cum!"

I did exactly that and Amy did cum. Her orgasm was volcanic. Mel and I were both impressed. Laughing, Mel said, "Damn, for a girl from Wisconsin that was a pretty good pop." That made me laugh.

We both kissed Amy and then Mel sat down in a chair. Spreading her legs, she said, "I know I said I was going to eat Amy after you were finished, but damn Michael, after watching that I need to pop too. Would you please do me."

"Mel, I would love to do you."

Mel grinned. As I slipped between her legs she said, "Poppin on the patio during cocktails. We are definitely twenty-first century. Hell, we might even get into Cosmopolitan Magazine."

Amy rolled her eyes.

I smiled and kissed Mel's cunt. She whispered, "Michael, do me sweet, just like you did Amy."

I did. Mel came quickly. When she was finished Amy said, "That didn't take long."

"Michael's good and I was in the mood. I'm from Chicago. When we're in the mood Chicago girls pop quick."

Smiling, Amy stood up and walked over to Mel and me. As she pulled both of us to our feet she said, "Let's get dressed and go inside. It's time for dinner."

We put our clothes back on. We neeeded them. The sun was going down. It was getting chilly. All three of us had goose bumps.

As we were walking into the house, Mel said, "Michael, you didn't get to cum. I understand, but it still doesn't seem fair."

"Don't worry Mel. I'm happy. Right now I have the perfect sexual edge."

Mel made fettucini alfredo, salad and garlic bread. Amy opened a bottle of California zinfandel. As usual, the dinner was excellent.

After dinner Amy and I cleaned the kitchen while Mel sat at the table sipping a glass of wine. It was an equitable arrangement. Mel was an outstanding cook. My culinary skills were limited to rinsing dishes, scouring pans and wiping counters. Slightly more proficient than me, Amy could also load the dishwasher.

After dinner, we retired to the living room and watched television while we waited for Jeanne to call.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories