Awakenings Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he orgasmed I kept him in my mouth. I'll only do that for David. He's my husband, the love of my life. I want him to know that there are some things that will always be just for him."

"Amy said, "Jeanne does that for you too."

Mel added, "Because she loves you just like Ruth loves David."

I smiled at both of them and then I finished reading Ruth's email.

After David finished cumming he pulled me up on top of him and kissed me. We shared his semen and then I rolled off of him and lay by his side. He pulled the covers up over us, put his arm around me and held me tightly to him. I felt so safe and secure. While Rob was fun, nobody but David would ever be able to make me feel like that.

I hope you, Amy and Mel are well. Everyone sends their love.

Love,

Ruth"

As I set my computer on the table next to me, Mel said, "Whew, that was one hot email. That last part got me all squishy. I need a little release before we have dinner."

Amy stood up. "Me too, lets go upstairs for a rodeo fuck."

Mel popped out of her chair. "A rodeo fuck, that's an outstanding idea. Do you want to start out as the horse or a rider?"

"I wanna be the horse first." Amy was already walking through the door to the living room."

Turning to me, Mel said, "Come on Michael. Rodeo fucking is fun. We're going to start out as the riders. You get to fuck Amy while I sit on her face and pull on her nipples. You have to watch my fingers because the harder I pull, the faster you have to go."

Grinning, I stood up and followed Mel and Amy into the house. While I'd never experienced a rodeo fuck, all of Mel and Amy's sex games were exciting. I had to believe that rodeo fucking would be too.

I was right.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pictures Never Lie: A Love Story Pt. 01 Is it obvious, or what?in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Key to a Party Pt. 01 Ben and Susan are new in town, everyone seems so welcoming.in Group Sex
More Stories