Awakenings Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Jeanne, it was you."

Smiling, Jeanne said, "That's sweet."

"No I mean it. While you were sucking my cock you were so focused on me. It was unbelievably exciting."

"I told you, I love giving head."

"I could tell."

"That excites you."

"Yes, very much. Would you like to know what I was thinking about at the end?"

"Definitely."

"I was imagining that we were in our living room at home. I was sitting in the big easy chair. You and a male friend were on the other side of the room. He was sitting on the couch. He wasn't wearing his pants. You were kneeling on the floor between his legs giving him a blow job. From his expression it was obvious he was enjoying your skill."

"That was what got you so excited?"

"Yes it was. You might as well face it. I'm now an avowed voyeur and a happy cuckold."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "And I'm a shameless slut."

"I couldn't ask for a better wife."

"And I couldn't ask for a better husband. Merry Christmas Michael."

"Merry Christmas Jeanne."

We could have easily spent the rest of the evening fooling around, but it was Christmas Eve. Our daughters and Paul were here. We needed and wanted to be with them, so we quickly showered and dressed.

At 6:30 sharp Jeanne and I walked into the hotel bar on the River Walk. Tricia, Jodie and Paul were seated at a table drinking margaritas.

We had a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant and then we took a stroll on the River Walk. After our stroll all of us went up to our suite where we sipped Bailey's Irish Cream and traded stories about growing up. Tricia and Jodie took the opportunity to liberally chide Jeanne and me about our parenting skills. Paul grew up in a series of foster homes. His memories were limited, but the stories he told were heartwarming. Both my fondness and my empathy for him were rapidly growing.

The next morning, Christmas morning, all five of us gathered in our suite again. We had room service bring us coffee, orange juice and sweet rolls. We drank coffee and ate rolls while we opened or presents. All of them were gift certificates inside cards, but that didn't matter. We were together and thinking about each other. That's what was really important.

The hotel had a Christmas brunch buffet. We stuffed ourselves. Afterward we went back to our suite for a glass of port. I had a bottle of Sandeman's. We sipped port and talked about things that made us happy.

Later in the afternoon Jodie, Tricia and Paul decided to go to a movie. That was fine with Jeanne and me. We had our own agenda. It was memorable.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Three Weeks in Texas How a wife cuckolds her husband for the first time.in Fetish
Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 01 Wife lures hubby into a group devoted to Black-cuckolding.in Loving Wives
Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 01: Fantasies Can fantasies spice up a middle-aged couple's sex life?in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories