Awakenings Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will draw attention to me."

"Your dress will already draw plenty of attention."

"Yes it will. That was my intention when I bought it."

"You're a slut."

"You flatter me."

"That was my intention."

"I'll wear the bracelet if you'll fasten it to my ankle for me?"

"I would love to do that."

"It's on the dresser."

Picking up the bracelet, I glanced at the charm. It was inscribed with the initials, H.W. for hot wife. Jeanne noticed me looking at it. "I'd like another charm inscribed with the word, slut. Will you buy one for me?"

Chuckling, I said, "Of course I will."

Jeanne smiled. I kneeled at her feet. As I fastened the bracelet to Jeanne's ankle she asked, "Does this mean you want me to cuckold you tonight?"

I considered the question. After a moment I looked up at her and said, "I still say, Let's see how the evening plays out."

"And I still agree with that."

I quickly tied my necktie and put on my blue blazer. While I was doing that Jeanne checked her hair and makeup in the mirror.

Picking up her black sequined clutch purse and a white cashmere sweater, she said, "I'm ready."

"I am too."

As we walked down the hall to the elevator, Jeanne said, "Michael."

"Yes Jeanne."

"If you do want me to cuckold you tonight I want you to ask me to do it."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

Jeanne quickly explained. "When I first told you that I wanted to start dating other men I made some stupid assumptions. Those assumptions nearly destroyed our marriage. I want to be certain that I don't make that same mistake tonight. This has been a wonderful Christmas vacation. I don't want to do anything that might screw it up."

"Okay, I understand. If I decide it would be fun to watch you hook up with another man, I'll ask you to do it."

"Thanks." Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "That isn't the only reason I want you to ask me to do it."

"Tell me."

"Knowing you want me to do it will make it much more exciting for me."

We both smiled.

The New Years Eve party was being held in the Liberty Hotel's Grand Ballroom. The bar opened at 7:00. Jeanne and I arrived at 7:30. Tricia, Paul and Jodie were already seated at our table. All three of them had margaritas. Jeanne joined them while I went to the bar and got a margarita for her and a brandy Manhattan for myself.

As soon as I sat down Paul leaned over and said, "Mr. Nolan, one of the bellmen told me they're seating 500 people for dinner."

Looking around, I said, "This is a big party."

Smiling, Jodie said, "There are a lot of unattached men here."

Nodding, Jeanne said, "There certainly are and many of them are very handsome."

I got the distinct impression that my wife was starting to find the idea of cuckolding me tonight quite attractive.

They began serving dinner at 8:00. It was a buffet featuring prime rib, roast turkey, poached salmon, a full salad and soup bar, a wide variety of side dishes and of course, a lavish dessert bar.

I ordered a bottle of Cabernet and a bottle of pinot grigio for the table. All five of us ate and drank heartily. After dinner I ordered a bottle of champagne to have with our dessert.

At 9:30 a dance band began playing. At the same time, a tall, handsome, physically fit man in his early thirties walked over to our table and smiled at Tricia.

Tricia said, "Mom and dad, this is my friend Steve. Steve this is my mother and father Jeanne and Michael Nolan. You've already met my sister, Jodie." Tricia ignored Paul.

I nodded my head. Jeanne nodded too. While it was an awkward situation, there wasn't any reason to be rude to this man. In fact, he'd been polite enough to wait until we'd finished dinner before he took Tricia away from us. Still, I wasn't inclined to invite him to join us, but that had more to do with my feelings about my oldest daughter's current behavior than anything this man had done.

Steve nodded back to Jeanne and me and then turning to Tricia, he asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Smiling, Tricia answered, "I thought you'd never ask." She stood up. Steve offered her his arm. She took it. They disappeared into the crowd on the dance floor.

Jeanne turned to Paul. "Paul would you like to dance?"

Paul stared at Jeanne. She was smiling at him. After a moment he grinned and said, "Yes Ms. Jeanne, I would love to dance with you." He stood up and offered Jeanne his arm. She stood up and took it.

As they were walking to the dance floor, Jodie said, "Daddy, aren't you going to ask me to dance?"

"Jodie, there are a hundred handsome young men here. Wouldn't you rather wait for one of them?"

"Daddy, this party is going to go on for several more hours. There's plenty of time to dance with other men. Right now I want to dance with you."

Understanding, I said, "I'm sorry Jodie. I would love to dance with you. I stood up and offered her my arm. She stood up and took it. We followed Jeanne and Paul to the dance floor. I danced with Jodie and then I danced with Jeanne while Jodie danced with Paul. For the next hour the four of us danced next to each other constantly switching partners. We had a wonderful time.

Trisha and Steve were on the other side of the dance floor totally absorbed in each other. They ignored us.

Finally needing a break, we returned to our table, tired and thirsty. Paul and I went to the bar for rum and cokes and ice waters. When we returned Jodie and Jeanne were whispering and laughing.

Paul and I set the drinks on the table and sat down. Smiling I observed, "The two of you are definitely having a good time."

Jeanne picked up one of the rum and cokes, took a big sip and said, "We were discussing the fact that this room is filled with handsome men."

Taking a sip of her rum and coke, Jodie said, "Daddy, I think it's time for me to start dancing with some of those men."

I nodded.

Jodie turned to Paul. "Sweetie are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine. Go have fun."

"Okay." Jodie turned her chair a half turn and started surveying the crowd.

A moment later a good looking man in his late twenties approached her and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Smiling, she stood up and said, "I'd love to."

He offered Jodie his arm. She took it. He led her to the dance floor.

Paul stood up and said, "Please excuse me. I need to go to the men's room."

Jeanne and I both nodded. As soon as he was gone I asked Jeanne, "Do you see anyone who interests you?"

"Oh yes."

"Really?"

"Definitely."

I took a moment to think about what I was about to do and then taking a deep breath I leaned over and whispered, "Jeanne, I would like you to cuckold me tonight."

Staring at me, Jeanne asked, "Are you sure?"

I took another deep breath and said, "Yes, I'm positive."

Jeanne stood up and said, "I need to use the lady's room."

I nodded. She disappeared into the crowd. I waited, wondering what the hell I'd just done. I desperately wanted to take out my cell phone and call Amy and Mel. Understanding that I was finished with cuckold boot camp and now on my own, I didn't.

After a few minutes Jeanne returned. She sat down and quietly asked, "Any second thoughts?"

I was still nervous, very nervous, but I shook my head. This was something I now needed to do. Deep inside me, I knew it was something I wanted to do.

"Is that a no? Are you telling me you don't have any second thoughts? You want me to do this?"

I said, "Yes, I want you to do this."

"Okay, but you can still change your mind. All you have to do is say, Jeanne, I'm not feeling good. I'll end whatever might be happening, take you back to our room and make you feel very good."

Remembering the night Mel, Amy and I played sexual domination games, I realized that Jeanne had just given me a safe word. I don't think she actually knew what a safe word was, but her purpose and intent were the same. I felt relieved and said, "Thank you, I'll remember that, but right now, I think I'll be okay. Let's go ahead and do it."

"You're sure?"

"Sure enough."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Your obvious concern for me has already eliminated the possibility that you'll hurt me. I'm confident that you love me, that's all that matters."

"All right." Jeanne pushed a wad of balled up lace into my hand. "I won't be needing these anymore tonight. Hold them for me."

They were her panties. Laughing, I said, "I'll safeguard them for you."

"Okay. Here goes." Like Jodie earlier, Jeanne turned her chair a half turn and started surveying the crowd. After a moment she whispered, "There he is."

Following Jeanne's gaze, I picked him out immediately. He was a tall man, at least 6'2". Ruggedly handsome with a shaved head, he appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He wore a gray sports coat over a tight black silk tee shirt that outlined his muscular body. Most women would describe this man as a hunk. From the expression on her face, it was clear Jeanne was one of those women.

A mixture of jealousy and excitement washed over me. Remembering everything Mel and Amy taught me, I quickly squashed the jealousy and focused on the excitement. I watched Jeanne. She was brazenly staring at him. The unabashed lust in her eyes inflamed my excitement. I whispered, "He's very handsome." At the same time, realizing that the hem of her short skirt now just barely concealed her bald pussy, I reached over and slipped my hand inside her thigh.

Jeanne batted it away. "Keep your hands to yourself. For the next few hours you're a spectator, not a participant."

Hurt, I shrank back in my chair.

Jeanne whispered, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to be so curt, but this is a delicate moment. He knows I'm sitting with another man. If he sees your hands on me he'll shy away."

Realizing that Jeanne was right, I said, "I understand, I'm sorry. I'm new at this and I'm excited."

Still staring at her man, Jeanne said, "I'm glad you're excited. I am too." She paused and then she said, "Michael, because everything came up so quickly this afternoon we didn't have a chance to discuss this, but if I can set it up would you like to watch?"

"You mean be right in the room with you and another man?"

"That's right, all you'll get to do is watch. It's important that you understand that."

"Yes, I understand that." I laughed. "It won't be a problem. I'm a voyeur. I love to watch."

"So do you want me to try to set it up?"

"Do you really think you can do it?"

"Michael, it's New Year's Eve. The alcohol is flowing and everyone is feeling adventurous. Yes, I'm pretty sure I can swing it."

While I was apprehensive about Jeanne's proposal, it was also unbelievably exciting. I asked her, "Do you want me to watch?"

"Yes Michael, I would love it if you were there with me, especially tonight. It's New Years Eve. I want to share this with you."

That was all I needed to hear. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Yes, if you can make it happen, I would love to watch."

"Okay, I'll try to do it, but you have to let me handle all of this. Your job is to sit passively and observe."

"I can do that."

Throughout this entire conversation Jeanne never took her eyes off of her target. I was watching too. It was rapidly becoming apparent that he'd not only noticed Jeanne, she'd also piqued his interest.

Jeanne smiled at him and seductively licked her lips. He smiled back and began slowly moving in our direction.

"He's coming over here. Remember, let me handle this."

"I will."

"Don't forget, if at any time you decide you don't want to continue tell me you're not feeling well."

"I won't forget."

"Okay, for awhile I have to ignore you."

"I understand."

Jeanne continued smiling as the man approached her. Her smile was clearly directed at him. Deliberately ignoring me, he smiled back at Jeanne and said, "You are a truly dazzling woman. Ever since I first saw you I've been completely beguiled your beauty. I had to come over and introduce myself."

"Oh my, dazzling? Beguiling? You are a flatterer."

"It's easy to flatter a beautiful woman like you."

"You said you came over to introduce yourself, please continue."

"I'm Marv Kemp."

Nodding Jeanne said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Marv. I'm Jeanne Nolan." Without breaking eye contact with Marv, Jeanne added, "That's my husband, Michael Nolan."

Marv gave me a brief nod and immediately returned his attention to Jeanne. "Jeanne, may I ask you to dance?" I noted that he didn't ask my permission.

"Yes Marv, I'd like that very much." Turning to me, Jeanne said, "You don't mind if I dance with Marv, do you dear." It was more of a statement than a question.

I answered, "No dear, I don't mind at all."

Jeanne smiled and then she stood up. Marv offered her his arm. As she took it, she said to me, "We'll be back later."

Marv led Jeanne to the crowded dance floor. She took his hand and placed her other arm around his shoulder. Marv placed his free hand on Jeanne's back. They started dancing. It was a traditional dance pose. As they danced Marv slowly pulled Jeanne to him. By the end of the song their bodies were pressed tightly against each other.

A new song started. Jeanne let go of Marv's hand and wrapped both of her arms around his shoulders. Marv responded by placing his free on Jeanne's waist above his other hand. As they danced he slowly slid his lower hand down to Jeanne's rear. Aware that Jeanne wasn't wearing panties, my pulse quickened.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pictures Never Lie: A Love Story Pt. 01 Is it obvious, or what?in Loving Wives
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
The Day I Caught the Flu A wife deceives and cheats on her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories