Awakenings Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"Giving Scotty all that attention was a way for you to try to cope with the guilt you were feeling about cheating on him." Observed Maureen.

"I loved Scotty, but I loved sex too. My desire for Steve was overwhelming." Shaking her head, Ginger said, "That makes me feel so narcissistic."

I said, "Last August I would have agreed with you. Now, I don't think so. This is your life. It's important that you live it the way you want to live it."

"Yes, but it shouldn't just be about me. It has to be about Scotty and me."

We all stared at each other in silence. None of us was willing to challenge the truth of Ginger's statement.

Finally Maureen said, "Tell us about the date." Her question broke the tension.

Obviously relieved, Ginger continued. "It was everything I feared and everything I wanted. We had dinner at a steakhouse a block from Steve's hotel. After dinner we went back to his room for a night cap. We immediately started making out. In seconds we had each others clothes off. Steve fucked me three times. The last time I swear he lasted for over a half hour."

Maureen gasped, "Oh my!"

Shaking her head, Ginger said, "It was wonderful while it happened, but as soon as we were finished I got dressed and left. I couldn't bear to spend the night with Steve. He wasn't upset. I'd told him about Scotty. He understood."

Ginger looked at both Maureen and me. "By the time I got back to my apartment I was wracked with guilt. While I loved Scotty, my night with Steve had been wonderful. I knew I was going to end up doing it again. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't bear to cheat on Scotty, not on a regular basis, but I knew I was going to end up doing exactly that. I loved sex. I loved the thrill of different guys. I loved the excitement of new guys. I lay awake all night. Finally, just before dawn I decided that out of fairness to Scotty I had to terminate our relationship. The next morning I called him and asked if we could have lunch. During lunch I told him everything, my history, Steve, everything. I finished by telling him that I loved him too much to cheat on him and ended our relationship."

Scotty said, "When I left the cafe where we'd had lunch I was stunned and hurt. I didn't know what to think or do. Ginger's history bothered me, but mostly because she'd never mentioned it. Her admission that she'd just slept with Steve was also startling, but everyone slips. It really wasn't that big a deal to me. It was her declaration that she planned to continue seeing other men and intended to end her relationship with me that was devastating. For several weeks I was angry and hurt."

I said, "When my wife announced that she was going to start dating other men I had the same initial reaction"

Squeezing my hand, Ginger said, "You got angry and you were hurt?"

I nodded. "It's hard not to take it personally."

"But it's not personal." Ginger was staring into my eyes.

"I think I understand that now." I looked at Scotty. "But I had a lot of help reaching that understanding. How long did your anger last?"

"A little over a month, maybe six weeks. It was gradual."

"Yeah, it actually was for me too."

Maureen said, "But you did get back together. How did it happen?"

Ginger smiled. "He called me. I was so depressed. It was like having a dream come true."

"You were depressed?" Maureen shook her head. "You broke it off with him."

"I did break it off with him, but only because I had to do it. I loved Scotty. I still love him. Every day I'm with him I love him more." Ginger sighed. "I missed him so much. Every night I cried myself to sleep. I didn't date. I didn't go out at all, not even with my girlfriends."

"Jeanne told me she did the same thing after I left. Our daughters finally talked her into dating. They convinced her that by leaving I was giving her an opportunity to explore her new lifestyle."

"My girlfriends tried to persuade me to start dating again. They argued that some women weren't destined to be married. I was starting to believe them when Scotty called me."

"I really did love Ginger and I was miserable without her. To make matters worse, I kept imagining her in the arms of other men. That made it even more painful. Still, time is a healer. After about two months my hurt and anger started to dissipate and as it dissipated the strangest thing happened. The image of Ginger with another man began to excite me. I've always enjoyed watching erotic movies."

I laughed. "A fondness we share."

"You enjoy them too?"

"I admit it, I do. I always have. At least since I was old enough to appreciate the art form."

"Art form?" Ginger was giggling.

Scotty smiled at his wife. "Don't knock it. I think that little penchant of mine saved our relationship. Observing is a real thrill for me."

"I know that and believe me, I wasn't knocking it. You introduced me to the pleasure of watching. I like it too, not as much as you, but I have learned to appreciate that particular kink." Ginger looked up at the television screen. Doug was now on top of her. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. He was thrusting his huge erection in and out of her cunt. Giggling, she added, "I guess I enjoy a bit of exhibitionism too."

"Sweetheart, I don't believe there's a kink you don't appreciate."

"My dear husband, flattery will get you everywhere."

"A category in which I am not alone."

"And you love it, don't you."

"Yes I do."

Eager to hear more of their story, Maureen asked, "So what happened when Scotty called you?"

Shaking her head, Ginger said, "He told me that he wanted to get back together again. He claimed that it would be okay with him if I continued to see other men. That took me completely by surprise and I admit that I was skeptical at first, but I agreed to meet him for lunch so we could discuss it."

"What happened at lunch?"

"Scotty convinced me that we should at least try, but he had a condition. His condition made sense, but it still scared me."

I asked, "What was the condition?"

Scotty answered, "Every time Ginger went on a date, I wanted to know about it."

Nodding, I said, "Your voyeurism."

"Of course, but I was still having trouble admitting that, even to myself, so I took a different approach. I told Ginger the only way this could work was if I trusted her and trust requires total honesty. I wasn't blowing smoke, I really do believe that."

"Jeanne and I believe it too. Total honesty is essential, but it's also difficult."

"Tell me about it." Ginger was slowly shaking her head. "I was so worried about hurting Scotty that I didn't go out on any other dates for the first two weeks we were back together."

Maureen said, "But you finally did go out on a date with another man."

"Yes, Scotty made me do it."

Turning to Scotty, Maureen said, "You made her go out on a date?"

"Yes I did. I realized this was important to her. It was so important that she'd previously ended her relationship with me because of it. I understood exactly why she wasn't going out. She was afraid of hurting me. I finally gave her an ultimatum. If she didn't start dating I'd break up with her."

"I don't understand. Why would you tell her she had to date other men?" Maureen looked puzzled.

I said, "I understand. I've stayed away from home for the past few months for the same reason. Jeanne loves me. Before I can return home she has to be secure enough about my feelings to be able to continue living the life style she's chosen. If she's worried about hurting me she won't date. If that happens I fear she'll eventually start to resent me because I'm preventing her from living the life she now wants. That can only lead to disharmony and eventually divorce."

Nodding, Scotty said, "Exactly."

"While it was a wonderful gesture on Scotty's part, I still felt intense guilt about dating." Ginger paused and then she quietly added, "But guilt or not I knew it was what I wanted."

Maureen said, "So you did it, you went out with another guy?"

"I did. I had a friend, he was in my class at the law school. I guess you could call him a fuck buddy. We'd been getting together for a about a year before I met Scotty. He was safe. We were friends, there wasn't any emotional attachment. In fact he was married, happily married. He just liked a little action on the side."

Scotty said, "You're talking about Matt in the past tense. You still see him a couple of times a month."

"I do. Matt is good in bed and he's very well endowed." Ginger was grinning.

Laughing, Scotty said, "My wife is a size queen. She can't resist a big cock."

Ginger leered at her husband. "And you love watching me suck a big cock, don't you sweetheart."

"I admit, I do." Scotty was holding up his hands in a gesture of surrender.

"So how did this first date go?"

"From the moment I called Matt and invited him to come over I was a nervous wreck. While this was exactly what I wanted, I was terrified that Scotty wasn't going to be able to handle it. Then, the morning of my date Scotty called me and asked if he could come over at 5:00. His request surprised me, confused me and made me very nervous. I reminded him that Matt was coming at 7:00. He told me that he was well aware of that and explained that he wanted to watch me get dressed for my date. He thought it would make both of us feel like it was something we were doing together."

"I understand that. Jeanne and I are hoping to reach a point where her dating is something we can both enjoy. I think we're pretty close."

Nodding, Ginger said, "I understand that now, but at the time the thought of Scotty watching me prepare for a date with another man scared me."

Maureen asked, "So did you let him come over?"

"It scared me, but I really didn't have a choice. Even though I didn't see how it could occur, I had to agree with Scotty. I wanted this to be something we enjoyed together."

"What happened when he came over?" Maureen was captivated by this story.

"I was terrified when I answered the door, but as soon as he was inside my apartment he handed me a beautifully wrapped package. Puzzled, I looked at him. He smiled that wonderfully endearing smile he has and explained that it was a gift, a gift he hoped would make my evening with Matt even more exciting for all three of us. I opened the package. It was a sheer lace baby doll nighty."

Scotty grinned. "It was ivory. Ivory goes so beautifully with Ginger's red hair and green eyes. I wanted her to be gorgeous for Matt."

Ginger said, "At first I was shocked, but then I looked at Scotty. There was an expression of pure lust in his eyes. At that moment I realized that he really did want this as much as I did. After that we both relaxed. The next hour and a half was so much fun. We both took off our clothes. I had Scotty draw me a bath. He watched while I shaved my legs and pussy and then he bathed me."

"He helped you get ready for your date with Matt. That is so hot." Maureen was giggling.

"It really was. After my bath he watched me touch up my nails and then he brushed my hair for me."

"I love Ginger's red hair, brushing it is actually a fetish for me."

Ginger winked at her husband and then she turned to Maureen and said, "I'm sure you understand that this eased my concerns about how Scotty would react to my impending evening of sex with Matt."

"Yes, I do." Maureen smiled. "But I have to say that I can't imagine my husband doing that."

"Your husband isn't Scotty or Michael." Ginger looked at me. "I'll bet you'd enjoy helping Jeanne get dressed for a date."

"I would. In a way, I already have. New Years Eve we were together in San Antonio."

Ginger nodded. "You mentioned that earlier. If I remember correctly, it had an unpleasant ending."

"It did, but we didn't know that was going to happen. Before we went down to the party we were both excited about what we hoped would happen. I watched Jeanne get dressed. Knowing that she might be doing it for another man was unbelievably exciting."

"I can understand that." Scotty was smiling at me.

I smiled back at him.

Shaking her head, Maureen said, "Michael you told me that you don't think you're submissive. At least not like David and Paul. Getting excited while you watch your wife get dressed for a date with another man seems rather submissive to me."

"I disagree with you on that. Scotty isn't submissive, at least not overtly. I don't think Micheal is either. While I do agree that some men get a masochistic thrill out of watching their wives dress for a date with another man and some hot wives enjoy sadistically taunting their cuckold husbands, I don't think it's true for all or even most cuckold hot wife couples. For many husbands and wives, watching or helping her get dressed for her dates is a way of sharing the excitement of the experience. That's definitely true for Scotty and me."

"I agree with Ginger. I enjoyed watching Jeanne get dressed for the New Years Eve party in San Antonio and I'm looking forward to watching her get dressed for dates when I finally get home. Seeing Jeanne excited and happy makes me excited and happy."

Ginger smiled at me. "That's a nice way to say that Michael."

Maureen chuckled. "I guess I have a lot to learn about the world of sexual adventure."

"And Scotty and I are hoping you'll let us help Michael with your instruction."

I said, "I'm still learning. I think the two of you should take over as lead teachers."

Scotty laughed. "We're still learning too. I hope we never stop learning."

"As he gets older my husband is getting kinkier."

Still laughing, Scotty quickly added, "But I still have a long way to go before I'm as kinky as my wife."

"And you love that, don't you." Ginger was slowly licking her lips.

Staring into his wife's eyes, Scotty answered, "Yes I do. I wouldn't want it any other way."

Giggling, Maureen said, "I definitely want both of you to be my teachers, but before school starts I'd like to hear the rest of your story. How was your date?"

"The date was wonderful. Matt is a great fuck, but it was Scotty who made the evening special."

"Because he bought you the nightie and helped you prepare."

"Of course, but when I was about put on the nightie he did something truly amazing."

Maureen eagerly asked, "What was that?"

"First he asked if he could come back over after Matt was gone. He knew Matt was married and couldn't stay too late. I promised him that I would call him as soon as Matt left."

Smiling, Maureen said, "Scotty loves you."

"Yes he does and what he did next proved it."

"What did he do?"

"He led me to a chair and asked me to sit down. Once I was seated he keeled at my feet. As he parted my thighs he told me that he wanted me to be in the proper mood when Matt arrived and then he went down on me."

"He gave you oral? Right before your date with another man." Maureen was obviously surprised.

"He did. It was wonderful. Scotty's loving attention melted away any remaining concerns I had about what I was doing. I was so excited that I actually orgasmed, not once but twice."

"Two orgasms? Oh my god! And you still had your lover coming over."

"I did and the sex with Matt was incredible, but I think it was mostly incredible because of Scotty. He did such a good job of putting me at ease about what I was doing."

Maureen turned to Scotty and said, "You're a prince."

He laughed. "Most people would call me a fool."

Shaking her head, Maureen said, "The people who would call you that are fools. My husband would say that. He's a colossal fool."

Scotty shrugged. "I love Ginger. I wanted her to be happy."

"And that my dear man is why you are a prince." Maureen leaned over and kissed Scotty's cheek.

Turning to Ginger, Scotty said, "Did you hear that? I'm a prince."

Grinning, Ginger said, "Yes you are, but don't let it go to your head. Prince or not, you still have to take the garbage out every night."

"Yeah, I know."

Wanting to hear the rest of the story, Maureen asked, "So did Scotty come back over to your apartment after Matt left?"

"You're referring to Prince Scotty, correct?" Scotty was ginning at Maureen.

Maureen rolled her eyes. "Yes, Prince Scotty."

Ginger said, "Yes he did and what he did when he got back to my apartment was even more wonderful."

"What did he do?"

"I'd put the nighty that he'd bought for me back on. I'd worn it for Matt, so I wanted to wear it for Scotty too."

I said, "Jeanne feels the same way. She wants me to know that she won't ever wear or do anything for another man that she hasn't worn or done for me."

"She loves you." Ginger was smiling at me.

Smiling back, I said, "Yes she does, but when all of this started she did some things for another man that she'd almost never done for me. She still regrets that."

Sighing, Ginger said, "It's so easy to get confused about sex."

I nodded. "Yes it is."

"Okay, we're all confused. Hell, these days I'm so confused I don't know which way is up, but the two of you and Michael seem to be a little less confused, so help me out. Tell me what Scotty did when he got back to your apartment that was so wonderful."

"He had me sit down in that same chair and went down on me again. Don't get me wrong. Matt wore condoms. I wasn't messy, but it was still important. Scotty made it clear that he loved me so much that he'd still go down on me even after another man had just had me."

Shaking her head, Maureen said, "Two weeks ago that would have shocked me. Now I find it romantic."

Scotty patted her thigh. "Sex has a multitude of faces. Sometimes it's dirty and nasty. At other times it's romantic."

Agreeing, Ginger said, "Sex can be an intense expression of profound love, but it can also be nothing more than exciting recreation."

Chuckling, Scotty said, "I think it can also be a pretty good spectator sport."

"I would agree wholeheartedly with that." I was chuckling too.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12