Awakenings Pt. 02

Story Info
Son continues journey of discovery with mom and aunt.
16.4k words
4.78
197.8k
271

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,054 Followers

Thank you all for the comments (and private Feedback, I especially enjoy hearing about your experiences). Please keep them coming.

*****

Chapter 1

My tenth-grade health teacher, Mrs. Hernandez, had told us that "sex changes everything." She had stood at her little podium, adjusting her glasses as she leaned in and glowered at us. "Don't get technical with what is, and what is not, sex," she had said. "Once you get physical, it's all different." She had meant it as a scare tactic, but she was right, in some ways. In any relationship, once a certain boundary was crossed, it was hard to go backward, and what becomes the new normal makes the old feel alien.

I thought of that lecture as I sat on the kitchen counter, slowly peeling an orange for my breakfast. Health class was two years ago, and I had forgotten those words until now. My mom was routing through the refrigerator, and I was trying to get her attention. She closed the door, avoiding my eye contact, and tossed a yogurt into her lunch. She was dressed in dark blue scrubs, her hair up in a ponytail, her eyes steadfastly focused on anything and everything except for me.

Once you get physical, it's all different.

Mom had been odd when she came home last night, barely talking and going to bed early. She had avoided me, as well as her sister Jen, as much as possible, claiming she was tired. To be fair, she worked hard and a day full of surgeries did usually leave her exhausted. But even on those longest days she had time for me. She had adopted me as an infant, and for our whole leaves it was the two of us, until a week ago when her sister Jen moved in after a divorce. Now, the house seemed empty as she avoided me.

It wasn't fatigue that kept her now busily searching for something in a cabinet before she left for work. I knew she was avoiding talking about, or repeating or little experiment from yesterday. We had stood naked in front of each other in her office, until I rubbed up against her, making her come and spurting semen all over her back and ass. Little things like that tended to change everything.

"Mom," I ventured once again.

"Hmm?" she said, not looking at me as she grabbed the last few things she needed. "Gotta run, Will, I've got a full schedule today."

"I know," I said, hoping to keep her for a minute, "I just thought..."

She looked at me fleetingly, but swept up her bag and said, "I'll be home after dinner. When I get home, we'll catch up."

Catch up. As if we were swapping stories about our day. About which nurse did what mistake, or who I hung out with. It was plain, she did not want to talk to me, or spend time alone. I felt angry, but tried my best to conceal it. She looked at me plaintively, and was about to turn to leave, when Jen came downstairs.

Jen looked like mom, fit but curvy, with a bubble butt and large breasts. She trotted down the stairs and my eyes followed. She was barely dressed, wearing black running shorts and a red sports bra. The sports bra strained to keep her top enclosed. I stared, and she smirked as she caught my eye.

Mom stopped, setting her bag down on the counter. So much for being in a rush, I thought. "You look...energetic today."

"I am," Jen said, swooping into the kitchen and taking my peeled orange out of my hand. She grinned at me as she took a wedge and ate it. "That sunburn is gone, and I'm ready to paint my room."

"Dressed like that?" Mom said, eyeing Jen's outfit.

"Of course not," Jen said, "I'm going to work out in the back yard first. I'm going to use sunblock, this time." She grinned at me quickly. Jen's nasty sunburn the week before had led me to put lotion all over her, day after day, with my hands getting to explore more of her with each application. Part of me was going to miss getting to touch her like that; well, all of me was going to miss it. She looked at her sister and continued, "is it a problem?"

"No, it's fine," Mom said, hesitating. She looked at me closely for the first time since the night before. "Although I don't know if it's okay for you..."

"It's fine," Jen and I said together, both of us suppressing a laugh. Mom eyed us both, and I was grateful that I was sitting down; Jen's outfit already had me hard.

"He's seen more of me than this," Jen said, casually adding, "you know, bikinis and stuff."

Mom nodded. I had seen more of both of them, and she knew it. She paused, but regained her composure and then said goodbye and left the house. Jen continued to steal my orange before she finally said "What's up with Maggie? She was like that last night."

"No idea," I lied. Mom was always reserved, until the last few days. I had thought that the two of us bucking like animals in her office would be a step forward, not a step back. I had cum all over her; maybe it cemented things for her, made her aware of just how taboo it was to strip down in front of your son—adopted or not. Maybe it was too much for her, but then she had worn a bikini covered in my dried cum all day before I visited her office. Maybe she was confused; I was.

As stung as I was by Mom's behavior, Jen's body was slowly improving my mood. She listed off the things we still needed from the hardware store, and left to go work out in the backyard. My phone rang and some friends of mine invited me to hang out. As much as I wanted to stay with Jen all day, I did have a life and needed to live it. Besides, Jen would be there when I got home. I joined her out back as she finished a glorious back stretch.

"What's up?" she asked as she paused with her hands on her hips.

"I'm going to a friend's house for a while, if that's cool with you."

"You can do whatever you like, of course it's fine," she laughed. "I'm not your mother."

"True, you're my aunt."

"When you call me that," she said, "does it make you feel weird?"

"No," I said.

"How does it make you feel?" she asked, taking a step closer.

"Dirty," I replied with a grin.

"Good answer," she replied. Then without hesitation she grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled it up. Her tits were free as she pulled it over her head and tossed it onto a chair. She kicked off her shorts and was naked. She pulled me close and pressed her body against me.

"Now that my sunburn's gone I need to find a flimsy excuse to get you to put your hands on me," she whispered in my ear. I gently grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer, our bodies sandwiched together.

"No excuse needed," I said back.

"Good," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "Go have fun. I'm going to finish working out and I'll meet you later to buy paint." She picked up the sunblock and handed it to me. "Do you want to help me keep from getting a sunburn?"

I grinned, taking the sunblock from her and gesturing to a chair.

It was hard concentrating on conversations at my friend Kevin's house. He invited a few friends over and we played video games and talked about our upcoming senior year. My mind was kept wandering back to the morning, where I had lotioned Jen's tits and stomach, pausing to rub her legs and pussy before she flipped over and let me get her back and ass. I spent a lot of time on her ass, and was slowly working my way to her pussy from the back side when she sent me off so I wouldn't be too late to meet Kevin. The look on her face let me know we'd get to resume our activities later.

Of course, what didn't help my poor brain was the knowledge that Jen was completely sex-starved and willing to do unspeaking things with me. Yes, she was my aunt, but I shared no genetic material with her, and while I knew that what we were doing was wrong, it was better than jerking off twice a day thinking about her.

Jen sent me a text mid-day asking me to meet her at the hardware store. I left Kevin's house and headed out to meet her. She was waiting for me by the entrance when I pulled up, dressed in a tight tank top and a short, pleated skirt. The tank top had a deep neckline, and her cleavage seemed to go on forever.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything at your friend's house," she said as we walked in together. I told her we were just playing video games and talking about girls. She grinned and took me by the arm.

"It's nice to have you around as my personal slave," she joked. "Home improvement, massages, what else can you do?"

"Just ask," I replied with a smirk.

"Your mom said I could put you to work, I just don't know if she'd approve of my to do list."

"Can I see this list?" I joked.

"It's up here," she said, tapping her head. "Not that you've managed to look that far north yet. Anyway, I meant to ask you about your mom."

"What about her?" I said a little too quickly.

"Just what crawled up her butt. She was so weird last night and this morning. Did you two fight last night?"

If rubbing up against each other and coming counts as a fight, then yes, I thought. "No, I just brought her dinner and we talked." Naked, granted, but I was telling most of the truth.

"Weird," Jen said. "Well, she and I had an odd conversation last night.

"Really?" I said, trying to hide my surprise.

"She and I went for a swim late last night. She asked me if I thought it was weird to go around half dressed in front of you. Of course, I didn't tell her what you'd seen, and I told her you were fine. I reminded her that we used to go around half or completely naked at home when we were your age. She was quiet after that, but a little strange.

"Maggie used to be free spirited," she continued.

"About what?" I asked.

"Everything, really," she said. "Since she was older, she was the first to do everything. First one to wear a bikini. First one to spy on our mom and dad."

"What?" I said. I stopped and she turned on her heel, a huge grin on her face.

"Oh, yeah," she said nonchalantly. "We used to spy on them, you know, when they were doing it. She caught them going at it in the shower, they had no idea. So she told me about it and I waited and spied until I saw them, too. Sometimes we'd watch together."

"Was it weird, seeing your mom and dad doing it?"

"I guess. It was so crazy, though. I mean, seeing them having sex, the possibility of getting caught watching them, seeing my mom getting fucked hard; yeah, it was weird. But pretty hot, too."

We walked as she continued talking in a low voice. "I'll never forget the first time he pulled out of her to come. I was watching them from the hall, they thought we were gone for the afternoon. And he pulled out and came all over her face. I almost gasped when I saw it. I didn't know cum shot out like that. Mom had cum all over her hair, dripping off her chin. It was so hot, I came just watching them. The first time I was with a guy, I wanted him to come on me like that. It was so hot."

That explained the day before, I thought.

"Maybe that's Maggie's problem," Jen said. "When was the last time she had a date? It must have been years since she'd last gotten any."

"I don't know," I said. I can't remember her going on any dates. Not even once in my living memory had my mom made time for her love life. Had she really been deprived for so long?

"So, Maggie's gone forever and a day without sex?" she mused. "That explain so much."

"Really?" I said.

"Sure," she said. "She didn't used to be such a prude. Your mom, she was wild when we were young. I'll tell you what, I'll tell you a little secret about your mom, if you tell me a secret of yours. Did you ever spy on your mom?"

I blushed and she elbowed me playfully. "Sure," I said quietly. "A few times."

"Doing what?" she asked.

"Just showering," I shrugged. "Or changing."

She elbowed me again, grinning. "And?"

I sighed. "You know you and my mom are hot. All my friends say she's hot. So, yeah, I've checked. And they're right."

She squeezed my arm gently, laughing softly. "Okay, fair's fair. I'll tell you something, but you've got to keep it secret. If your mom knew I told you, she'd kill me. Once our mom and dad had a party, and everyone was hanging out in the pool, and as everyone started to leave mom got increasingly frisky. So Maggie and I knew that they'd be busy upstairs soon. We volunteered to clean up and they disappeared. Maggie and I snuck up after them after a little while, hoping to catch them in the act. We got to their room and heard the shower, and their voices, so we went in.

"There was cum all over the bed. They must have just finished and our dad must have come like a geyser, it was everywhere. We heard them laughing, talking in the shower, and then Maggie got this look in her eye. We were wearing bikinis, and Maggie slipped hers off, and slid into the bed naked. I remember gasping, my mouth wide open, because she was rolling around in our dad's cum. I whispered, asking her what she was doing, but she just got up, picking up her bikini. She had a wild look in her eye, and cum smeared all over her.

I was getting hard listening to her. We rounded the corner of an aisle and she continued in a low voice, "And if it couldn't get any weirder, the bathroom door opened and our dad came out, naked. He hadn't seen us at first, but when he did he stopped in his tracks. I stood there, looking at our naked dad and my naked sister. His dick was soft, having just fucked our mom, but I remember looking right at it, mesmerized.

"I don't know if he could see the cum on Maggie's body, but I remember feeling myself get so wet just standing there. He said 'shouldn't you two knock?' in a kind tone. We muttered an apology and left, running down the hall to my room. Your mom stayed in my room that night, in the bed next to me. And I waited until she was asleep to rub myself off. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever scene. Even to this day."

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"After that your mom and I spied on them all the time. Oh, by the way, we need more tape."

I was puzzled as Jen stopped and bent over to get something from the bottom shelf. I understood as the fabric of her short skirt moved, revealing more of her ass and finally her pussy. She had no underwear on, and I could see her pussy clear as day in the middle of the hardware store. No one else was on our aisle, but if they turned the corner they'd see everything.

She looked over her shoulder to make sure I was looking. I looked down again and saw with a jolt that a clear strand of her wetness had leaked out and formed a silken bridge with her thigh. She stood up, over her shoulder and grinning at me. I watched her ass sway left and right, her short skirt bouncing as she led me to the checkout aisle.

The drive home felt like seconds. We barely spoke as we unloaded her car and carried the supplies to her room. We taped the edges and I started painting all the small areas and borders with a brush. Jen worked with a roller, taking deep bends each time in order to flash her pussy. My dick was throbbing and I could feel pre-cum dripping down my leg. Unable to control myself anymore, I set down my brush.

"Should we take a break?" I asked. She nodded, setting down her roller in the tray.

"Are you hungry," she asked.

"Not exactly," I said. She looked at me, puzzled, and I pulled her close to me. Our bodies pressed together and I kissed her hard. She relaxed in my arms and I gently pushed her into a sitting position on the bed. I pulled off her shirt, helping her unhook her bra. I then gently pushed her back onto the bed, her legs hanging off the edge as I leaned over her, kissing her and gently massaging her tits.

"This beats a sunburn," she cooed as we kissed. She gasped as I moved lower, kissing her breasts and gently pressing her nipples against my teeth with my tongue. I moved south, kissing her stomach, and then knelt between her legs, bunching her skirt up around her waist. She lifted her ass to help me, and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was a deep pink, her labia engorged with her arousal, her pussy dripping a stream onto the bed sheets.

"Please," she whispered as I gently blew air over her swollen pussy. "It's been so long."

I didn't need an explanation. I delved in, my tongue running along her slick labia from bottom to top. She arched her back, gasping as I licked her all over. My tongue darted over her tiny clit and she went wild. She cried out, her thighs clamping against me as I focused all my efforts on that small area. My face was slick with her wetness and she bucked against me as she called out loudly.

Her orgasm shook her body and she grabbed my hair and bucked against my face as she came. Suddenly she pushed me away, her body twitching and her hips thrusting upward. She then pulled me closer again, my face once again shoved between her legs. I licked her wildly, savoring every inch of her pussy before returning to her clit. This time I gently inserted two fingers into her as I focused my tongue's efforts. She was close, her pussy tightening against my fingers. With some effort, I worked a third finger into her as she started to come a second time.

She gasped, fucking my fingers and thrusting against my face. I kept licking and fingering her until she begged me to stop. I stood up and looked at her, her pussy dripping and her legs spread. Her chest was heaving and she had a dreamy look on her face. She beckoned me lazily with one hand, and then she dropped to her knees in front of me. She rubbed her swollen pussy with her hand, bringing it back up covered in her wetness. She tugged at my shorts and I unzipped them, my dick springing out in front of her face. I thought she might suck it but instead she stroked me with her slick hand.

I felt a pang of disappointment until she straightened up on her knees and pushed her tits together around my dick. I thrust in between her tits, fucking them with abandon. She looked directly into my eyes as the swollen head of my dick disappeared in between her tits. The only sound in the room was my breathing and a slapping sound as I fucked her tits. I was close, my dick already slick with anticipation, and I came.

She gasped as the first strand of thick cum shot upward, hitting the bottom of her chin. I kept thrusting, coming in violent spurts and flooded her cleavage, spilling upward and then over the sides of her tits. I stopped thrusting, letting the last few spasms of my orgasm pump cum between her tits. I stepped back, kicking off my shorts and staggering for a second. She stood up, a thick river of cum running between her tits and down her stomach.

"Well," she said with a grin, "someone was excited."

"She certainly was," I said. She laughed, her breasts swaying a little. I watched as a thick blob of my cum dripped slower, approaching her blonde, bushy pubic hair. With a shudder from both of us it made contact, slowly trickling into the tiny forest of hair, making its way over her labia. She walked over to me, pressing herself against me. We kissed, my cum soaking into my shirt. I felt my dick stir a little but she stepped away, picking up the roller and resuming painting.

"Come on," she said, "let's finish and go swimming."

Mom came home around six. Jen and I had spent the day in the pool after finishing the painting. We had bathing suits on, me in my trunks and Jen in a small, black bikini. Despite the sexual release from hours before, we acted normal, casual as ever. Jen was not phased by what had happened. If nothing else, she was even more relaxed, playful. Mom joined us, slipping out of the sliding doors.

My heart sank a little when I saw she was back in her one-piece bathing suit. She had been more than willing to show me her body over the last few days, but she had backtracked. Jen shot me a quick glance that was hard to discern, but I played it off.

We caught up on mom's day, and swam for a while until Jen announced that she was tired and was going to take a long bath and go to bed. I watched her leave, my eyes glued to her ass. When she entered the house, I looked over to my mom to see her looking right at me.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,054 Followers