Awakenings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,056 Followers

Would Jen mind? I wondered as I left her asleep on the couch and made some breakfast. I was still getting used to being naked all the time, but I could see the benefits of the lifestyle. A short while later Jen stirred. She saw me naked in the kitchen, and stood up and stretched. Her tank top was askew, and she wore nothing under it.

"Morning," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "I didn't mean to sleep out here last night."

"You were pretty tired, I guess," I said, eyeing her tits. My dick stirred, and she looked down and saw its semi-rigid state.

"Yeah," she said. "I could sleep all day, but then again there are other things that I could be doing." She sat on my lap, and I felt myself stiffen against her thigh. I kissed her, running my hand up her thigh. She ran her hand through my hair and said, "I'm going to eat, and then you and I are going out for a bit." She stood up, eyeing my erection, and opened the refrigerator.

"Get dressed," she said sweetly. "And I'll take you shopping."

Jen ate and got dressed as well, putting on a short dress and clearly not bothering with a bra. My dick, already hard and dripping pre-cum, twitched at the sight of her. She drove, taking me to one of the upscale shopping centers. She grinned at me as she dragged me into a dress shop.

"I need some new dresses," she explained to me as she led me through the store, picking some things out.

"Didn't you just shop with my mom?"

"That doesn't mean I don't need a few more things, I've got a job now," she said. "I can't go around in shorts and tank tops."

"You'd be popular with the students," I joked.

"Gross," she teased back. She headed to the back and spoke with the young woman working the store. It was early, and the store was deserted, and she looked at me once and continued talking to Jen. The shop girl was about my age, maybe a year or two older, with frizzy hair and round wireframe glasses. They spoke in hushed tones and the girl's eyes darted to the door and then back to me. Jen waved me over, and led me into the dressing room.

"Um, should I be in here?" I asked.

"I told her you're my boyfriend," she said. "And asked her to let you come in so I could get your opinion."

"And she let you?" I said.

Jen grinned and slipped off her dress, kicking off her sandals. She was naked, standing in front of me, trying to figure out which dress to try on first. She slid a long black one on, turning a few times and asking me my opinion.

"Looks like a dress," I said.

"God, you are the worst," she replied with a laugh. "Okay, how about this one?"

She slid on a tight yellow sundress. It barely contained her tits and ass, and was so short I could almost see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"For public use?" I asked.

"Maybe," she teased. "Or maybe to entice someone."

"For the second use, spot on," I said.

She lifted the hem of the dress a little, exposing part of her ass. She jiggled it a little, watching my eyes widen. She then took the dress off, trying one that had a soft green floral print, and a low neckline.

"Too much cleavage," I said.

"I thought you like it," she pouted playfully.

"Do you want to give old people heart attacks?" I asked.

"No," she said, slipping the dress off. She paused, looking herself over in the mirror. Then she sat on my lap, kissing me once. "But I do want you to fuck me right here."

"What about the girl out front?"

"I gave her fifty bucks to let you back here, so..." She reached down and stroked me through my shorts. "But I promised her we wouldn't make a mess in here."

I slid my hand up her inner thigh, and she breathed in sharply and spread her legs. My fingers contacted her labia, which were already wet and slick. I ran my fingers along them, and she rubbed against my jeans. She parted her legs wide and I slid deep into her, my thumb resting against her clit.

"You'll have to be quiet," I said, gently circling her clit with my thumb.

"No promises," she gasped, bucking her hips as I penetrated her. I pulled my fingers out of her and stood her up. She fumbled with my jeans, and in seconds they were down by my knees, my erect dick throbbing, searching for her as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I pushed her against the wall. I entered her and she stifled a moan as I sank deep inside her on the first thrust.

There was a girl, twenty feet from us at a register, and who knew if anyone else would come into the store. It was early, quiet on a weekday, but the idea that we were very public, and I was buried deep in my aunt, heightened every sensation. I thrust into her hard, her body pressed against mine. She bit my ear gently as I fucked her against the wall, mindful to not make any loud noises. Her legs pulled me in with each thrust, and my hands gripped her ass as I drove deep into her.

"That's it," she said. "I'm so close."

I thrust hard, faster, part of me afraid that we'd be overheard. I felt Jen coming, her pussy contracting, gripping me harder. She gasped and her body went wild, thrashing and thrusting against me. I lost control, coming, emptying into her. She sighed hard as she felt me pump my cum inside her, filling her. I thrust one last time, burying myself into her, and looked up into the mirror over her shoulder. I caught a wisp of frizzy hair disappear over the top of the changing room stall door. The shop girl had seen everything.

I gripped Jen's ass and set her down, pulling out of her slowly. My dick was covered in cum and she quickly dropped to her knees and licked it off. She then stood, slipped her dress on, and picked up the other three she had tried on. I pulled my jeans back up and followed her, dazed, out of the dressing room. I tried to act casual, knowing that the girl has seen us.

"I'll take all three," she said to the girl, setting them on the counter. The shop girl rang up the order, her eyes darting to me with a grin, her green eyes alight.

As Jen turned to leave, the girl slipped me a piece of paper and raised her eyebrows.

"What was that?" Jen asked as we talked to the car. I trailed behind her, watching her dress sway to the left and right as her ass moved underneath it.

"Her name and number," I said, realizing I was blushing.

"Really?" she said. "I thought she was checking you out."

"More than that," I said, breaking into a wide grin. "I think she saw us doing it."

"Well, then I guess she definitely wants you to call her. I don't blame her. What's her name?"

"Daphne," I said.

"Cute name. Cute girl, too," Jen said with a pause. "Are you going to call her?"

"I hadn't thought about it. I guess it's complicated, what with us, and other things."

Jen slid into the driver's seat and I shut my door. As we buckled up she said tentatively, "You know this is just fun. I don't think the world would be accepting of what we're doing."

"I know, and I'm fine with it," I said.

"I mean, you're moving out next year anyway when you go off to college. I just want to get laid as much as I can in the meantime. I don't care if you have a girlfriend. Call her."

"But if I did, I don't think she'd be cool with you and me."

Or my mother, I thought.

"Well, this Daphne girl seems to have an open mind, given what she just saw. Anyway, you need to put yourself first. I'm just taking advantage of a willing man in the house. I can't pass that up."

"So, you'd be cool, if I saw her?" I asked, thinking about the girl from the shop, and my mom.

"Of course," she said. "I'm just happy to share you while I can."

She leaned over and kissed me, her tits practically spilling out of her dress.

I met mom at the hospital for dinner that night. She had to work late, and I met her in the basement cafeteria to eat and talk. After dinner, we walked back to her office. She was exhausted, I could tell from her posture and the way she kept taking off her glasses, and then putting them back on.

"Rough day?" I asked as we stepped into her office. She shut the door behind us and locked it.

"Better now," she said. "Just long." She slumped into her chair and I stood behind her, rubbing her shoulders and neck.

"I love when you do this," she sighed. "You know how to work out the tension."

"I've been doing it forever," I said, "I know every muscle in your shoulders and back now."

"You know a lot more than that," she said, sighing as I rubbed her neck as well. "I can't believe that a week or so ago you were in here, and we...we got off together."

"I know," I said.

"I never would have guessed that would happen," she said. "But I'm glad it did."

"Me, too," I said, working her upper back under her scrubs. She sighed as I worked tense muscles, her shoulders slowly relaxing. I massaged her neck, moving up and massaging under her ears and her jaw. She had a bad habit of clenching her jaw when she worked. She signed, sinking back into the chair. I was looking straight down her scrubs top and her ample cleavage.

With a jolt, I remember a time when I had rubbed her shoulders at home, and had seen the same amazing tits from this angle. I had remembered feeling ashamed of getting hard from it, but also eager to keep looking. And now, as I rubbed the sides of her neck, I took in my fill of them.

"Did you ever think of it, of us?" I asked.

"I don't think so, not in a concrete way," she said. She paused, and then added, "maybe a little."

"How so?" I asked.

"Oh, it was more like when you'd give me a backrub, and I'd find myself a little turned on. Or sometimes a lot turned on. But I never thought about acting on it. How about you?"

"Well," I said, "Yes. But it was more like I'd get turned on seeing you, and then I'd feel guilty."

"Do you feel guilty now?" she asked, shifting in her seat a little.

"No," I said, running my hands over her collarbones. I gently massaged the top of her breasts, and she shifted again, pulling at her scrubs so the top fell forward. I slid my hands down over her bra, massaging her breasts.

"So, it's going to be that kind of massage, huh?" she teased. She closed her eyes and let her head back in the chair as I gently slid under her bra, cupping her tits. She sighed, and then said, "I can't believe I let myself go for so long without getting any."

"Why did you?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I just got busy, and then you came along, and I was really busy," she laughed. "You know me, I have a hard time turning work off."

"You're good at it," I said.

"Thanks, but I could have found time. I guess I just got in a habit, and then I got scared of getting out of it. But now, thanks to you, I think I can get back out there."

"Dating?" I said.

"Sure," she said, sitting up. My hands slid out from her bra as she turned around in the chair. "Does that bother you?"

"No," I said. "I just didn't know if you'd...if you'd be okay with it."

"Oh, you mean can you date? Of course you can. And if you aren't comfortable doing it with me if you have a girlfriend, I won't take offense," she paused, grinning, "but since we're both single right now, I'd like you to take me right now, in this chair."

I didn't hesitate. I pulled her up to me, instantly slipping her top off of her. I unhooked her bra, letting her breasts fall out as she slid it off. I spun her around, pulling down her scrubs to her knees. I had her kneel on the chair, her ass sticking out to me. She was dripping wet as I entered her.

I slid deep into her, angling above her. I thrust into her, hitting the same spot from that morning, feeling her pussy clamp around me instantly.

"Oh god," she groaned quietly as I thrust into her, hitting the front wall of her pussy over and over again. I reached forward and cupped her tits, thrusting into her like a wild animal, and she came. I felt her pussy grip me and she sighed slowly as I kept thrusting. Her body trembled against me, and I felt her limbs give way as she sank against the chair. I straightened up, thrusting deep inside her, taking care not to slap loudly against her ass.

I came suddenly, thrusting deep and holding my dick all the way inside her as I spurted cum into her. I was amazed I had anything left inside me, but I filled her. I pulled out of her and most of it spilled out onto the chair. She turned and sat down, the puddle of cum laying between her open legs. Her pussy dripped onto the leather chair, and she grabbed some tissues and cleaned up the mess.

"Always a logistical problem," she mused, "all that cum. Does Jen usually swallow?"

"What?" I asked.

She laughed, her tits jiggling. She picked up her bra off the desk and put it on, standing up to retrieve her scrub top and pulling up her pants. "I know what you've been doing with my sister."

She said it matter-of-factly. I still found myself panicking, and she took my hand in hers.

"I've known for a while," she said.

"How?" I said.

"I saw you two in the hot tub. When she gave you a blowjob."

"Are you upset?" I asked.

"Would I have done it with you so many times if I was?" she asked. "No, of course not. Does she know?"

"No," I said.

"Well, I don't know how long you could keep it secret, really," she mused.

"Me either," I said. I felt a wave of relief. "You really don't care?"

"I can share," she said simply. "And I certainly can't judge. Honestly, if everyone knew, it would be a lot easier. I don't know how she'll react."

"I have an idea," I said, picking up my clothes and getting dressed. "But you'll have to go along with me."

Chapter 4

The next morning, I got up early and left before mom and Jen were awake. I passed by Jen's room and saw her lying naked in bed, asleep. She was on her stomach, her bubble but high in the air, and I wanted to wake her up and fuck her, but I marshalled myself. I left, driving around until a bookstore opened so I could take my mind off of things.

The gravity of my mother knowing about Jen was still hitting me. Of course, so much of our life was now strange, but then again why worry about it? I should be embracing the fact that she was cool with it. I wandered around town, window shopping, sending that Daphne girl a text, and wondering how I ended up with two sex-starved women in the same house.

My phone buzzed and I expected Daphne, but it was mom. I checked my watch and grinned. She was on time, as usual. I headed home, arriving at one o'clock like she had asked. When I pulled up to the house mom's car was in the driveway, but Jen was gone. I walked into the house to find mom on the couch. She was naked, her scrubs in a pile on the coffee table.

"Come here," she said, beckoning me closer. I stripped off my clothes and joined her on the couch. She kissed me, pulling me down on top of her. I buried my face in her tits, exploring her with my hands.

"Remember," she panted, "we can't start yet. We need to time things right."

"In the meantime," I asked, lifting my mouth from her nipple.

"Keep doing what you're doing," she said softly. I ground against her, my dick rubbing along her thigh, as I kissed her tits. She sighed, and said "I took a peek at it, while you were sleeping once. I just wanted to see what kind of man you'd grown into."

I lifted my head, my hand roaming down to her pussy. I gently touched her labia, and whispered "I took pictures of you after you came out of the shower."

She giggled. "I know."

"You knew," I said, lifting my head.

"Yeah," she said. "I didn't care. I figured you were curious. That's why I started leaving my bathroom door open."

She was stroking me gently, and when I got close I'd tense up and she'd stop. We repeated the process as she kissed me and I rubbed her off. She came several times, but kept bringing me halfway to orgasm and then backing off. I felt a tremendous pressure building inside me.

We heard a car door outside.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "This might not work."

"I'm ready," I said. She got on her hands and knees on the couch, sticking out her ass. Her pussy dripped onto the couch in anticipation.

"Fuck me hard," she said sweetly. She gasped as I entered her. She was so wet I slid all the way in on the first push. I started fucking her, thrusting deep inside her. I aimed at her sweet spot, and she was close to coming, when I heard the door open behind me. Pretending not to notice, I kept slamming into her, her tits swaying in circles as I pounded hard against her, practically grunting with each thrust.

"Maggie! Will!" we heard behind us.

"Jen!" we said together. I pulled out of Mom just as I was coming. I erupted, the biggest load of cum of my entire life shooting all over my mom. She had slid onto her side as I had pulled of her, and I rained strands of cum all over her tits and stomach. I kept coming, my dick pulsing angrily, spurting ropes of cum all over mom. She had built me up so much, sending me texts all day, telling me little secrets about her sex life, and now I kept coming, both of us frozen as Jen just stared.

There was silence for a moment, and Jen laughed. Mom said, "You didn't think I'd let you keep him all to yourself, did I?"

"You knew?" Jen asked.

Mom nodded. "Come here."

Jen stepped over, staring at the massive amount of cum dripping down mom's body. Mom stood up, standing between us. Mom tugged at Jen's shorts and she slid them off, and then took off her top. They stared at each other with an intensity I had never seen before.

"Well, now that it's all out there, are there ground rules?" Jen asked.

"Of course not," Mom said. "Have there ever been?"

Mom pulled Jen forward and then, to my surprise, kissed her. My mouth fell open as the two women kissed, pressing their naked bodies together, rubbing against each other. They fell onto couch, Jen on top of mom, the two of them kissing and rubbing. My cum smeared between them. Mom stopped kissing Jen for a moment, looking at me. "You okay?" she panted.

I nodded. She looked down at my swollen dick, which was coming back to life. She looked at Jen, who turned and looked at me, nodding.

"Take me now," Jen said, returning her attention to my mom. The two sisters kissed, and Jen lifted her ass. She was wet, and she was rubbing mom's pussy as they kissed. I knelt between their outstretched legs, marveling at the sight of the sisters getting it on. It had never occurred to me that they had been intimate, but now it made sense. I guided myself into Jen, gently fucking her from behind as she made out with my mom.

Mom was closing to coming, have had several orgasms already, and trashed about underneath Jen as I fucked Jen hard. I was not even close to coming, having just unloaded all over my mom. My mom came, and so did Jen, both of them crying out in between muffled kisses. I fucked Jen harder, feeling her pussy grip me as I drove deep into her.

She same a second time, her hands now braced against the couch, my mother's face buried in Jen's tits. Jen cried out, her body thrashing about and I felt myself closer to coming. I pulled out at the last minute, and Jen slid next to mom on her side. The two women kissed as I came, dribbling what little cum was left inside me onto their thighs. The slid off of the couch and pulled me down with time, forming a tangle of limbs, sliding over their cum-splatted bodies.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Jen said, "Can you keep up, Will?"

"I'll try," I said, laughing.

"We might have to take turns," Mom said. "Maybe I get odd days?"

"Then I have to wait a whole day," Jen laughed, and both women looked at me. "Maybe we can just take him at the same time." I looked down at the two of them, their tits pressed together, and wondered how long until my dick would recover for another round.

The End.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,056 Followers