Award Winning Boobs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

Once I healed, men came after me romantically again. A couple of the men found out exactly how far I was willing to go, and what my limits were. That is, they discovered there were almost no limits at all! Those were very wild times, with those men. But among all the men who came after me and got 5's and 7's from my random number generator, only two wanted it all, and those two received it all, too.

One of the men, trying to push my boundaries, took me outdoors, into the small woods abutting the campus. They were not as empty as one might imagine, since that was the main place to score some drugs, if you were so inclined. (I was not). He took me to a special place he knew, and then right there, in broad daylight, he undressed me, and I let him do it. He was thoughtful, and he had brought a yoga mat, and he laid it down.

I got on my hands and knees on the yoga mat, and he plunged right in. I was already wet just from the thrill of the situation. I was in the habit of moaning, mostly because it gets the men excited, and I had a lightning debate in my head as to what to do. I decided to push his boundaries, too, and when he plunged in hard and deep, I let out some loud, guttural moans. I wanted to see if it would make him nervous. It did not. Instead, he just fucked me better when I moaned, so I kept it up.

He fucked me like that for at least 20 minutes, and I had a nice climax after around 15 minutes, screaming it out. My scream attracted some attention, and when we finished, and he blew his load all over my back, we heard applause.

I had known the voyeurs were there, since I had seen movement out of the corner of my eye, but I acted surprised and horrified, trying to hide my nudity, and of course failing to do so. Everyone laughed, so I gave up with the false modesty. I took a bow for the audience, waving my boobs around during the bow, and this was met with huge cheers. I was turned on to have been watched like that.

I got dressed quickly, as did my date, and we left the woods with deliberate speed, one could say. I giggled later when I told the story to Smith and Jones. They giggled with me, thank goodness. I had worried about judgmental damning, but I guess I should not have worried, at least not from those two of my friends.

Anyway, I felt it was super-hot to let a computer random number generator decide who got to get inside my panties, and who did not. Of course, I kept my methods top secret; only Jones knew my secret. I had told Jones in case she wanted to borrow the idea, but she somehow did not have the intrinsic slutty outlook on men that I had, and she could trust her own instincts to pick and choose. I realized later that she was normal, and mature. I was juvenile, stupid, and a slut. I was lucky I never got a venereal disease.

A lot of men got to sample my charms those college years, and all of them got to sample my now famous boobs. I got a lot of free dinners, movies, and trips to the theater and concerts, and tons of enjoyable sexual escapades. The men never knew if they were going to be lucky, or not. Only my computer and I knew, and I found it highly amusing.

There was one funny episode. The random generator had gone a long time without giving a 5 nor a 7, and consequently I had gone on a long series of dates where the only things the men got to do with me involved petting above the waist. Men talk, of course, and so when suddenly a lucky man came along who (unknown to him, of course) had received the number 7, he was expecting not to get very far with me, but he figured that at least he could see my award-winning boobs, and get to fondle them.

Nevertheless, he made a halfhearted attempt to get into my panties, and he tried to remove my skirt. I stood up and took it off for him, sitting back down next to him only in my panties. The look of surprise on his face was priceless. We resumed kissing, and next he tentatively touched my panties-covered pussy. I moaned to encourage him, when he did that.

He looked so surprised I began to giggle. Men hate to be laughed at, so to compensate I took off his pants. I guess he considered that adequate compensation for my earlier giggling, or at least his cock did, because it was causing a rather large tent in his briefs. I said to him, "I'll take off my panties, if you remove your briefs."

"Deal," he said, and seconds later we were both naked. His fingers went straight to my pussy, where they revealed their lack of talent, but at this point I was so horny I did not care. "What do you want, Mathew, a blowjob or a fuck?" I asked. How's that for being forward? I was already good and wet, so I was up for either.

"How about a blowjob, but I want to save my cum for your pussy, you gorgeous wench," Mathew said.

"Your wish is my command. Whatever you want tonight, Mathew, you get. I'm yours," I said. I sucked him for a while, and when he pushed my head away from his cock, I lay down and spread my legs.

"How about you on top?" he asked.

"Ooh," I said. "Good idea!"

I pushed him down and climbed up on top of him. I held his cock still, and guided it right into my pussy. I propped myself up over him, my boobs swinging sexily below me, as we fucked and I rocked, up and down, above him. I moved my hips in a kind of circular motion. He seemed to like it, but I loved it, because the edge of his cock kept touching my clitoris that way. Each time his cock touched me there I felt a little jolt of electricity zap up to the endorphin center of my brain.

I suspect that I surprised him when I changed the position by sitting up, fucking him cowgirl style, and I'm sure he enjoyed watching my boobs bounce around as we fucked our brains out. I told him to cum inside me, and it felt wonderful to feel him squirting his load deep inside me.

When it got late, he got dressed and asked if he could see me again. "Why not spend the night, lover?" I suggested. "We can fuck in the morning, too. I mean, if you still want to fuck me," and I used my hands to jiggle my boobs.

When he finally left, after having taken me out to lunch the next day, I had fun imagining the tales he would tell the unfortunate recipients of random numbers that were not 5's and 7's! Nobody would be able to figure out why I chose him, out of all of them, to go to town with. God, this was fun!

A side effect of my busy romantic and sexual life, is that I truly learned how to give a good blowjob, how to deep throat, and how to blow a man's mind with my fucking technique. I fucked at least 18 different men, during my four college years, as a consequence of winning my award. If you count Neil, it was 19 men.

I did my homework, too. I did well in my classes, and I even made Dean's list for one semester. It's a pity there was no class on blowjobs. I would have aced that one, for sure.

After I graduated and moved away from the college town, I calmed my sex life down. Men were no longer constantly coming after me, and I did not pursue them. Nobody except old college friends knew about my award. I led a quiet life, and it felt good to so.

I did, however, write to my former stats professor and I confessed to him my novel use of a random number generator. I wrote out all the details, including my award, and I fingered myself to a climax as I imagined him reading what I was writing.

He wrote back saying he wanted to use a 'highly sanitized' version of my story as an example in the textbook he was writing, changing the sex act to kissing, for example, and he wondered if he could credit me, or if I would prefer to be left out of it? I never answered him.

Two years later I received a copy of his textbook in the mail. I quickly looked at the section on random number generators, and sure enough, there was my example. I was identified as "a former student."

I had a good laugh and sent him a card, thanking him for the copy of his book, and for having kept me anonymous. In the card, I inserted a copy of the picture of my naked body and boobs I had used for the contest, it then being five years since the contest. This time my face was not digitally removed. I wrote on the back of it, "Love and kisses, your favorite example."

I reviewed his book on Amazon, and in it I told a more detailed and much less sanitized version of his example, than the one as it was told in his book, of the story of my use of a random number generator in college life. I felt that it could not be too racy, or perhaps Amazon would not publish it. It was a fine line to walk, but I did it successfully. Over 700 people found my book review to be "helpful." I got wet writing it.

Anyway, let's get back to my guests. Jessica, Troy, and I had fun comparing my homemade chocolate chip ice cream with the Breyer's pint Jessica had brought over. Troy liked mine better, Jessica preferred Breyer's, and I liked both equally.

At one point, Troy said, "I sure enjoyed seeing you flash us your boobs, Baccarelli. Did anyone ever tell you that you have great boobs?"

Jessica, who was my friend from college, said, "She knows, Troy. They're award-winning, you know."

"What do you mean, award-winning?" Troy asked.

I'll send you the link, Troy," I said. Pictures of my boobs, with the whole story of them winning second place, were still on the link from the fraternity house. I was not mentioned by name, thank goodness, but if you know my boobs, you know that they're mine. I have a beauty mark on my right boob which is distinctive. Troy made the two of us, Jessica and me, tell him the whole story.

When Troy and Jessica finally both left, I was feeling better, but horny, focusing on the fact that I had inadvertently flashed my boobs to Troy. Feeling randy, I took my now dry bikini top off, and went topless to the back yard, again with a bowl of ice cream, this one from Jessica's pint. I knew Steve from next door could see me there in theory, and part of me hoped he would see me, but I also knew he was probably away at work. Still, the risk got me even more turned on.

In the second half of this story, I will tell you what happened after that fateful day with the ice cream. In the meantime, here is a sketch I made of my award winning boobs. I apologize in advance: I am very much not an artist!


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers
12