Away Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Here’s to you, Jackie. .. ..” I said, quietly sipping deeply at the goblet. “ .. .. .. to us.” I added, tentatively.

“To old friends, .. George,” she said, her voice edged with .. I don’t know .. something nice .. .. a rich sort of tone, that was just right.

We finished the first glass in our three toasts. I poured another. We touched glasses and looked into each other’s eyes. I remembered how her eyes had looked like deep pools to me even as a teenager. They were the same now.

"You're not going to fuck me are you George." she breathed.

I took a deep breath and leaned to kiss her. Her mouth opened and I slipped inside, exploring the delicious flavor of Jackie and the wine.

“Jackie, I can’t pretend that I don’t .. .. want you. You know that, since ever? Right? But, .. .. nothing will happen that we don’t both decide is .. .. right for us .. .. now, .. .. here and now. OK?”

Our lips busily tasted each other. Between kisses, our eyes probed deeply. My lips felt like they were liquid, just totally moist from Jackie’s tongue and lips. It was like we were joined with a very moist, very warm, contact point that just kept getting renewed from our juices.

Her nipples jutted through the silk into my palms. I barely touched them, just letting my palms circle against them, feeling them, teasing them, coaxing them.

“Ohhh, George. .. ..” she murmured deep against my lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, then let it go again. “ .. that’s .. so very nice, George.” She shivered once again as I made love to the lovely breasts under her gown. They filled my hands completely and I was fondling them as if I were afraid they would disappear, if I let go.

I knelt between her legs and put my hands on her thighs. The nylon gateways parted for me and I kissed my way downward, tonguing her navel for a few moments before moving on. My lips were on the waistband of her panties, and I nibbled at it, pulling it away from her body playfully.

I felt the thick thatch of her hair under the nylon of her panties and nuzzled it. It was like the poets mean when they say they lay in the field of new mown hay, I think. The scent was wonderful and the feel of her curls forming a soft silken pillow for my lips was sensually extraordinary. My cock ached with yearning.

I kissed lower, and felt the pool of juices under her panties. I recalled the smell of pussy in the panties she had left in my motel room. I inhaled happily and felt her press her thighs against my cheeks.

I stood and picked her up. The gown parted, displaying nipples still rosy in spite of my efforts to suck all the lipstick from them. The slim waist, the controlled tummy and the hair just visible through her panties all made a beautiful picture. The stockings looked rich on her legs, the tops contrasting with the white of her thighs leading to her pussy.

The stockings felt wonderful under my arms as I lowered her onto her bed.

I knelt again to kiss her mound. She invited me to stand up and I felt her hands press along the length of my cock for a moment, then loosen the zipper of my pants. She pulled down my shorts over the prominent length of my hard cock and watched it bob when she released it. Then she put her palm over the head of my prick and looked up at me. A tiny smile crossed her face.

"You're not going to fuck me are you George." she breathed.

"No. No. Just put it against you like this." I said lowering myself onto her outstretched body. My cock was pressing against her pussy, the head lying against the panties over her soft hair.

"Ohh. George, be careful, won’t you?"

"Yes, its OK." I told her, slowly rocking my cock against her mound. I parted her legs and raised them to press against her chest. My cock felt terribly macho lying along the length of her pussy lips. I even liked the feel of her panties still separating us.

"You're so big! I don't think I could take all that."

I eased her panties down and she lifted her legs to help me get them off.

"Just let me put the tip in." I whispered. “Just an inch?”

"No George we shouldn't."

"Just the tip." I said as I moved the head of my cock to her entrance.

I moved it up and down the juicy groove.

I heard the sharp intake of her breath rushing through her teeth.

"Careful how much you put in," she whispered tensely.

"Just the tip." I said as the fat head of my cock slipped past the tightness and then into her.

"Ohmigod! . . . you're in me . . oh so . . . bigggg, uhnn!"

"Oh Jackie! . . . that feels so . . . so good." I thought the sensitive end of my cock would burn up, she was so hot. I could feel her tightness take hold of me in the groove just behind the glans. I stopped and enjoyed the sensation.

"Hmmmmm . . . . hmmmm . . . . hmmmm." she breathed as the tip of my cock dipped between her wet lips.

The phone jangled loudly, breaking the feeling of the moment. I shook my head, asking her not to answer.

“It might be him. He would wonder .. ..” Her left hand pressed against the hair of my chest while her right hand grabbed the phone and moved it to her ear.

“Hello?” she said, her voice dripping with tension, eyes wide open.

“Oh, Chad. Hi. No, just a little out of breath, ran up the stairs to get the phone.”

“Oh, not much. The kids are sleeping over .. .. I was just going to bed, too .. ..” she listened patiently.

I watched as she gently moved her left hand down my shoulder, soothing as it went. She found my nipple and squeezed it, winking at me as she listened. And then came the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. Jackie slowly trailed her fingers through the hair on my chest and reached between us. Her long slim fingers slipped around my cock that remained suspended there, her pussy lips snug around the groove behind the head of my prick. Her hand looked delicate against the firm brutal thickness of my cock. Her eyes were wide as she fondled me and looked pleadingly into mine.

“OK, dear, goodnight then.”

She listened a little longer.

“Yes, it does sound like there was wine with dinner!” she giggled into the phone.

More listening. She looked at me and slowly closed her eyes. I gently nudged a little circle with my cock.

“ .. .. ah!” she responded sharply. Then frowned tensely at me.

“And you’re going back down and have more wine? Well don’t call me again, I’m going to bed now!”

She looked ready to hang up, then, paused.

“I’m glad you had a good day. I’m dead. I’m off to bed! Have a good night! You hear? Yes, I will too.” She smiled slyly, I thought, as she said those words.

I could wait no longer, and I thought she was hanging up the phone.

"Oh Jackie! . . . I want to . . I want . . " and I slid my cock all the way into her.

"Ohmigod! No. Oh, George . . . you're so deep . . . its right in me! . . . oh, fucking me! . . . Oh George !. . . . You're fucking me!"

The phone clattered onto the table instead of the cradle. She grabbed it, fumbled, and put it on the hook at last.

I couldn’t be sure if she had put it down before she uttered those words. The thought that Chad might have heard her made me even wilder. I felt suddenly like one of those wild stallions on the plains, all muscle and all cock!

"Oh Jackie. I've wanted this for so long!"

"Me too . . . oh God oh God. . . . " she panted, as my whole length slid in and out of her.

"It feels so right . . . inside you like this. Like we fit perfectly." I said quietly.

Every nerve ending in my cock seemed to be tuned in to the same frequency. The skin of my cock seemed stretched to hold all of my rampant sex into the long curved tube of my jutting cock.

"Oh God. . . Let me see!" she said lifting her head. I raised myself up so that she could see the length of my flesh joining our bodies. I looked down too, watching my cock slide in and out, covered with her juices.

"Oh! . . . careful you don't . . don't cum in me . . ."

"Ok, its OK." I panted.

But I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the blunt knob of her cervix, teasing the end. I increased the pace of my thrusting and I could feel Jackie writhing under me, obviously getting close to cumming herself.

Flat on top of Jackie again, my need for huge long thrusting made me wild. I fumbled between our bodies and squeezed her tits. I was thrusting, jamming my cock deep into her and brutally hanging on to her big tits for leverage.

"Oh George . . . I'm close . . . Ohmigod! . . . I'm going to . . . I’m going to . . . CUMMMMMMM!" she groaned and I felt my sperm gush into her. A sudden wet warmth surrounded my cock.

"Oooohhhh Jackie. I can't . . . stop."

"Oh . . . . . . You’re cumming in me . . . Oh god! . . . oohhh yessss . fill me! . . give it to me! I want it all!" she panted. I felt her tilt her pelvis, thrusting onto the horn between her legs.

I could feel her cunt squeezing on my cock as it pulsed inside her well after I had finished spurting into her. I collapsed onto her, covering her with my weight but holding part of it on my elbows. I felt the welcome softness of the woman in her. The womanliness that wouldn’t have been there if we had done this 16 years ago.

We both slumped exhausted, and I rolled both of us onto our sides and continued our tongue kisses from earlier.

I lay on my back and Jackie lay with one leg across me. Her hand toyed with my cock and I covered her hot mound with my hand, slipping one finger into the gooey, stretched-out tunnel of her cunt.

She purred into my ear and then moved down to kiss my nipple through the hair of my chest. I felt her wet tongue and then the sharp bite of her teeth. It was my turn to shiver.

This was one of those occasions when my cock didn't completely go limp. It was soon as hard as it had been when we started. Jackie looked up at me surprised, and squeezed my cock teasingly. With a cheeky grin, she straddled my body and reached between us to slide my cock along her pussy lips. She looked up and smiled into my eyes and then we both watched as she lowered herself onto my rigid, curved cock.

"I didn't think that would all go in." she smiled, seeming proud of herself.

I just lay quietly. Not sure of what to say.

[It felt good being inside your wife like that, Chad; my sperm leaking out of her snug little cunt, down my balls and onto your bed. Marking territory again.]

I could feel Jackie gently rocking against me. I was exhausted, but it seemed that Jackie wasn't! Gradually the movements became more pronounced. Now with my cock lancing upward and snuggly buried inside her, she put her hands behind her head and began to 'ride' me, her pelvis rocking hard, back and forth.

"Hmmmmm." she moaned, eyes closed.

Her movements became faster.

"Hmmm. That’s good. Give me that big cock! . . Oh yeh! . . . shove it in me."

I groaned with pleasure beneath her. I wasn't going to be able to cum, but no sense in stopping her. Her tits were irresistible, swinging wildly with her bucking body. I reached up with both hands and felt their weight in the palms of my hands. Her nipples were ruby red and hard as large pebbles.

"Oooh . . . big cock . . in me . . fucking me . . . . . cum in me George . . fuck me with your big cock . . . come on give it to me . . . . . empty it into me . . . . oh! I'm going to . . . I'm going to cum again . . . oh oh ooohh!!!!!"

With a final thrust of her hips she stopped her riding and slowly rotated her hips, feeling the deep penetration in places she had never felt before.

[She told me that afterwards Chad. Your little stump has never been that deep in her. I think she would have done it again.]

Later in the early hours, after I had got out of bed and got dressed, I kissed her goodnight as she lay sleeping. I made my way down the dark street. It was quiet and lonely. I realized how much I'd fucked up by getting Laura pregnant. If not for her, I'd still be curled up in bed with Jackie tonight and every night.

[Still, I may not get to fuck her often Chad, but I do get to fuck her, even now.]

12