Away From The Home: The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made such a mess of my panties!" she said with a giggle before flicking her hair away from her face and stretching out "Just a good job I brought plenty and we stayed in most of the trip"

"Oh so you had clean ones but just decided to wear your dirty ones then?" Harry asked

"They were clean on this morning, its you who did that to me," Sharon said back quickly with an innocent look.

"Yeah right, you are just a naughty girl" he said making Sharon blush as she became aroused again at being called a naughty girl by her old lover.

"It's you who makes me do naughty things, you corrupt me" Sharon said jokingly and playfully tapped Harry's arm with a playful slap

"Maybe I should teach you a lesson then young lady," he said sitting up on the bed and trying to look as stern as he could while also being extremely aroused "Come here in front of me"

Sharon stood up and walked around the bed, her naked body tingling as she looked down at Harry and saw the obvious bulge in his pants, her nipples were hard and her pussy dripping already as she played along. Harry grabbed Sharon, pulling her naked body over his lap with a quick tug, as she got close enough for him to grab. Sharon giggled as she lay over him, she could feel his cock in his pants pressing into her stomach and his hands caress her soft round ass cheeks.

"Now do you know what naughty girls got in my day?" he said still running his rough hand over her soft cheeks

"I don't know what?" Sharon asked innocently and grinned, as she felt more aroused each time his hand moved closer to her wet pussy before he moved it back to the top of her ass.

"They got spanked!" just as he said the word spanked, Harry lifted his hand and slapped it onto Sharon's ass. It was not a very hard slap but it made Sharon call out all the same, she knew what was coming but it still surprised her and also made her groan in pleasure.

Sharon had never really though about being spanked before, it wasn't exactly a huge fetish for her in the past that she got men to do but as she felt Harry's hand spank her ass again and her cheek start to get hot she felt hugely turned on by it.

Harry spanked her repeatedly. A slight red mark appearing on her white ass cheeks. Like Sharon he was getting very aroused by this and his mind went back to the last time he had spanked a girl in a sexual manner, Sharon had not even been born it was so long ago and now here he was with a beautiful young girl on his lap naked letting him do what he wanted to her.

"Ouch!" Sharon said with every slap of her ass, they did not hurt but it just added to the whole thing if she pretended it did, made it seem more sexual and naughty.

After 10 slaps of her ass, Harry stopped and soothingly rubbed his palm over the reddening cheeks. They were hot and soft under his touch, and wiggled as Sharon moved on his lap, all the time his cock throbbed under her.

"There, maybe that will teach you to always wear clean knickers young lady" Harry said grinning as Sharon wiggled her ass at him.

"Hmm it sure did," she said turning her head to look up at Harry who smiled at her.

"Good, well since you learned your lesson..." Harry's voice trailed off as he ran his hands up Sharon's naked back and slid them around under her cupping her breasts making Sharon moan a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Do I get a treat now?" she asked as she pressed her breasts into his hands and swayed slightly enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples bring gently rubbed.

Harry did not speak he just slid Sharon onto the bed and stood up to remove his clothes. Sharon's eyes were fixed on his hard cock as he got back on the bed next to her and climbed between her open and inviting legs.

Sharon put her arms around his neck and snuggled down the bed a little to get into a better position for her lover to enter her. Her pussy was already dripping wet and she was more then ready for one final fuck before they had to leave the hotel and return to England.

Harry reached down and slid a finger effortlessly into Sharon's pussy, he was amazed at how wet she had become from that spanking he had given her and really excited.

"That's nice," she said as he gently began to slide his finger in and out before his thumb rested on her clit "But I think I want something bigger"

Harry quickly obliged. He removed his finger and took hold of his cock guiding the head into Sharon who clenched her teeth and took a deep breath as she felt her pussy envelop the loving invader.

Quickly Sharon moved her hips and felt the length of Harry's cock sink into her, she could not wait for him to thrust she needed to be filled right away. Harry realized just how much Sharon wanted this and immediately began to thrust his hips in a steady rhythm, each one making Sharon grunt or groan as the sound of their love making filled the room.

"Oh fuck!" Sharon shouted as she felt an orgasm ready to explode after just a few thrusts, she had never been as hot as she was right then

Harry thrust into her deeply and gripped the bed sheets as he felt her body tighten and an orgasm wash over her. Sharon panted hard as she wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back as she came hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she called out as her orgasm started to subside and Harry began to thrust into her again, each one making her breasts jiggle as she laid looking up at the ceiling her mouth open.

Harry groaned as his cock slid again into Sharon, the heat of her pussy the hottest he had ever felt in all the times they had been together. Sharon squeezed her pussy around the cock inside it and lifted her legs into the air behind Harry giving him deeper access to her as she felt another orgasm coming.

Harry thrust as fast as his old body would allow him to, he could feel his balls slapping against Sharon's skin he was getting so deeply into her and the way she was holding him made him feel wonderful.

Sharon thrust back at Harry with all she could, the two of them were caught up in the heat of the moment and were almost like animals clawing at each other as they rolled around on the bed and screamed out in pleasure.

"Come on, cum for me!" Sharon shouted as she felt Harry's cock throb harder within her, "I'm so close again!"

Hearing Sharon hiss those words made Harry cum almost instantly. He had been near to orgasm before but as soon as Sharon uttered that, his cock just jumped and started to shoot his load. Sharon felt every bit of the hot liquid and came again with a shuddering scream, this time it was even more intense then the previous one.

Both Harry and Sharon lay in bed afterwards and just snuggled up together. Harry's arm laid over her breasts as they slept their final night in Italy. It had been a wonderful holiday but the next morning they would have to leave it all behind.

"Well that was well worth the week off work" Sharon said as the pair arrived back at the home where Harry lived with his wife

"Just what I needed after my hospital stay" Harry replied with a big grin "Nothing better then a break to recoup"

"I think it will take me another week to recoup from all the action" Sharon joked, although her pussy was actually a little tender from all the times she had taken Harry's large cock inside her the previous week.

"Well I am glad we could have that time to ourselves," Harry said as he gave Sharon a hug that she reciprocated

"Me too, now you take care of yourself and I'll see you again soon ok, and I'll make sure to be a good girl, I promise" Sharon said with a very wide grin as they parted and she picked up her suitcase to go back to her own home feeling very satisfied with first holiday in Italy.

This is the last part of the 'Away From The Home series'. I am afraid Sharon has told me there is no more to really tell about them after this holiday had happened and so I would like to thank her for giving me the details to write down into the story. I know she would like to thank you all for reading and giving her such fantastic support to her via the feedback you have sent me which I always pass on to her.

12