Away from the Office

Story Info
A wealthy stud falls for the girl with glasses.
14.6k words
3.63
33.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness is engulfed by light. Brad looks around, he's in a room with no doors, and the windows are on the ceiling. He doesn't feel like himself, almost like an out of body experience. Everything else seems correct, his king sized bed covered in velvet sheets, custom made wooden head board, pillows as soft as marsh mellows, his closet filled with fancy clothes, piles of shoes, and sex toys, mirrors perfectly reflecting the whole bed, his plasma TV with a DVD player below in front of the room facing the bed, and his nightstand. The nightstand contained two drawers; the top drawer contained what you might find in most hotels, the Bible. The second drawer contained hidden handcuffs below stacks of paper, pens, and Christmas cards.

"Hey Brad." A distant voice whispers. Brad looks at the bed and there sitting on it was Judy. She works with Brad on the 6th floor, wearing her usual attire. White buttoned up blouse, black striped brown skirt, and black shoes with mismatched socks. Her thick glasses reflected the little amount of light coming from the window and her long frizzy hair swayed as she looks towards Brad. "Come here Brad why don't you sit down on my lap." He takes a big gulp and slowly walks over towards her. He eases his way down and sits on her long smooth legs. "Someone's been a naughty boy staring at my chest and hips at work."

"I didn-"

"Shhh, there there. You can't deny it and I kinda like the attention. Not many guys care much for me." She moves her hand and caresses his cheek, gliding down to his neck and then down to his chest. Judy notices his silky blue shirt, soft to the touch. Right now he is in his boxers decorated with bright red hearts and white socks. His long hair starts to cover one of his eyes. "But this naughty boy is going to have to be punished, you know that it was wrong of you to eye me like that."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Do you like me Brad?" She starts to unbutton her blouse, her cleavage starts to show."

"What do you mean, I, well?"

"Or are you just after all those fake tittied, make up dripping, whores?"

Judy grabs Brad's crotch and starts to squeeze. Brad's mouth opens up wide, as he is about to let out a groan but is stopped by Judy's tongue slipping in. Her hands release the pressure and instead start to massage his crotch. She soon can feel that he is excited as a bulge starts to come up and lifts his boxers. A happy squeal comes out of Judy's mouth, "this is what I've been waiting for. It's bigger then I had imagined it to be. Here unbutton the rest of my blouse for me please." Brad nervously agrees and starts unbuttoning. Judy smiles at him and continues to play around with his bulge. He thought to himself, she has the cutest smile he has ever seen and as soon as he was done unbuttoning her blouse he admired her soft perky breasts.

A tiny wet spot appears on his boxers. "You want me to play with you really badly huh?" She unbuttons his boxers and pulls out his cock. She firmly grabs it and some more pre cum escapes and runs down the head of his penis. Brad closes his eyes in pleasure and then stares at her breasts, then down at his crotch. Judy speaks "I'm going to have so much fun with you, I can't wait." She lets go of it and notices some of the pre cum got on her hand. She licks it off, gives a small moan, and another happy squeal. She pushes him off of her and onto the bed. Judy then lifts Brad's shirt off, his stomach seemed built when he's standing around but she can definitely see some soft flabby parts to him she can feel up.

Her shoes fly off and she tippy toes to his drawer. She grabs his handcuffs and locks his hands up to the bed. He asks "What, what are you doing?"

"I'm having a little fun, trust me Brad you might like this just as much as I will." She pulls his boxers off and gives him a small lick. He moans and she then puts her legs over him and moves up to his face. With her eyes focused on his she begins to stroke his cock. She starts out really slow just to tease him and then builds up a little speed. "You like this Brad; I really like playing with you it's getting me wet."

"Yes!" He replies loudly. She begins kissing him and he leans in as far as he can to kiss her back. Their tongues meet up quickly as the small kisses turn to long open mouthed tongue locks. She continues to jerk him faster, tightening her grip around his hard cock while they continue to kiss. She pulls back; Brad swallows and starts breathing heavily. Her hands are all wet from his pre cum and she tries to make him lick it off but he won't. Still holding his cock she aims it towards her and slowly starts to sit down on him. He then feels her warm soft pussy dripping all over his cock. It slips right in and Brad moans louder where she then puts the pre cum in his mouth.

"There you go baby, I'm the one who's getting you off and you got it all over me. You're going to lick it all off of me like a good boy." As she starts to ride him and he feels her tight pussy wrap around his cock he continues to moan open mouthed with his tongue sticking out licking her hand. His arms try to break free until he remembers he is handcuffed and has to lay there and take all the pleasure and some of the humiliation. She rides him up and down, up and down, soon starting to slam onto his hips harder and harder. She scratches his chest down to his stomach and then grabs onto his nipples. She gives them little pinches, not too hard but enough to make Brad moan some more. Judy continues to ride him and she finally starts to moan, the pleasure comes in a wave and continues to build and build. She lays her hands on him, rests her head down, and continues to thrust over and over, feeling his long smooth cock slide in and out of her continuously. He stares at her wanting to play with her but his hands are locked in place and his head cannot reach her either.

She soon forgets about him as the pleasure gets to her head. He shouts "I'm ready to cum Judy." She smirks and gets off of him, sits down near him and starts to jerk him furiously. His eyes widen and he can't control his speech anymore, he yells. "Oh god!" Cum shoots out all over his chest, some gets on his face and the rest starts to ooze all over her hand. She licks any cum on his cock clean as he moans in pleasure and his hands grip tightly. The rest of it on her hand gets wiped on his mouth. She gives him a big kiss and suddenly starts to rub her clit. "I'm still not done and I know you can't reach me nor do anything else with your cock so your just gonna have to eat me out." Brad nods and this time her legs spread over his face. He starts off licking all around her lips and then slowly in between. Getting right back into the action and not wasting any time he glides his soaking tongue on her clit. Her sweet nectar drips all over his face and he licks up every drop while flicking her clit.

"Oh Brad, your starting to look really messy now aren't you." She presses up harder against his face and to that he applies more pressure. Licking in circles, left to right, up and down, he keeps up different patterns to please her. She moans louder and louder, losing her balance and falling over onto her hands. As he tries to keep up the flicking and licking she moves her hips up against his face. The sensation of his wet tongue constantly focused on her clit and the pressure she can control, leads her ever so closer to an orgasm. "Yes Brad, yes, keep going!" He flicks faster and faster, her pussy get closer to his face and he presses his tongue further out. His saliva and her lubricant start soaking little spots around the bed. "Yes, yes, faster, oh, oh!" She moans loudly, a passionate and exciting loud moan. She rolls over onto her back and into one of his immobile arms and convulses. Her body shakes all over him and it soon stops, she sighs and lays an arm around him.

Things suddenly get a little fuzzy and Judy is no longer lying near him. As he looks around the room franticly, having a slight fear she left him locked up, he spots her. She stands in front of the bed, near her, the closet door is open, and in her hand is a large dildo. Her other hand holds a look alike vagina also known as pocket pussy. "What's this that I've found you pervert. Do you like using these on yourself?" She drop's the fake vagina and approaches him with a dildo. "Looks like I can have some more fun with you. I didn't find any lube so I think I'll just try my spit." Judy gives it a couple of licks, lets her drool hit it and presses it up against his ass while her other hand is placed on the bed. Brad's head shakes "no, please no, I've never tried this without lube, it's too big!" An alarm goes off, Darkness begins to return and everything turn's pitch black.

The beeping from the alarm continues, Brad opens his eyes and a blurry image slowly forms to 7:00AM. His arm swings over and hits the off button, the beeping stops. He grunts, rubs his eyes, and sits up. As he throws his sheets to the side he looks down at his heart shaped boxers soaked and stained in cum. "God damn, I haven't had a wet dream in ages. I forgot how amazing they were but still I don't know if the cleanup is worth it." Brad slides his boxers off; much of the residue has found its way on his penis, pubic area, and thighs. He stares and sighs and starts remembering part's of his dream. His penis becomes erect once more; he gets up and walks into his bathroom. Cleaning out the boxers and throwing it in the laundry bin, he stands in front of the mirror completely nude and erect. He checks out his body, his rock hard penis is starting to annoy him. He slides open the shower door next to him and turns on the water.

The warm water hits his body and runs down from his head, neck, chest, hips, ass, crotch, and legs, down to his feet. The warm water soothes him; he begins to wipe off any cum residue still around his pubic area. His hand brushes against his erect penis, which seems to excite him further. As he places a hand on the wall he closes his eyes and continues to remember his wet dream. Judy looked so cute so beautiful, she acted so sexy and dominant. Before he knew it he began to stroke his cock thinking of Judy. He wants to get chained up for real, he wants her so badly. His pre cum lubricant gets mixed in with the water; it becomes ever more so slippery in his hands. Then the lubricant is washed off, he comes to his senses and stops. He doesn't want to be late for work so he squirts some shampoo in his hands and rubs it in his hair. He washes it off, while grabbing a bar of soap and running it against body. Before he knew it he was erect again as the bar of soap approached and rubbed his crotch but he resisted.

The shower was done and his penis and mind has calmed down. He dry's off with a blue towel hanging on the rail of the wall and cleans out his ears. He brushes his teeth, sprays some deodorant and cologne on. Taking much consideration to his hair he combs it accordingly and runs back into his bedroom. A new pair of clothes is put on after he opens his closet, buttoned up white shirt, tie, khaki pants, and black shoes. A quick memory of the dildo he has in here flashes trough his mind. On his way out of the house he grabs his keys off the table he has in the living room and walks out, closing the door behind him. Brad heads over to his red Porsche, 911 GT2. Customized rims, tailpipe, seats, license plate, with built in DVD player and TV Screen. Presses a button on his keys and as the car unlocks he gets in. After picking up a bagel and coffee, he sets off to his office building.

Its 8:30AM as Brad parks in his reserved parking spot with a screeching halt. He heads over to the building he works in; the revolving doors spin him inside. He hits the elevator button and waits patiently. Ding! The doors open, a flood of people come out. "Hey Brad, what's up my man?"

"Oh, Jerry, not much bro, tired as hell, can't wait to get outta here."

"Ha ha, same ol same ol. Catch ya later."

"Alright later." Brad walks into the elevator bumping into someone as he gets in, presses 6 and clicks on the door close button. "Wait! Hold the elevator." The doors close as footsteps approached, Brad sighs in relief and lets out a small chuckle. Ding! On the 6th floor he passes by the secretary desk as he makes his way into his office on the right. In gold, the name Judy Ginger is engraved in the middle of the table. His pound start's pounding, he isn't usually like this but the dream was so real he can't stop thinking about her. He passes by staring at Judy; her head is lowered to the floor as she talks on the phone. He can't hear her; he can only hear his heart, and stares at Judy. To him she's nothing special in appearance, maybe even lacking. But he still can't stop thinking about her, "stupid Brad, what is wrong with me" he thinks to himself.

She finally glances up, rolls her eyes and continues talking on the phone as she looks away. Brad enters the next room, "I got to get her interested in me somehow."

"Whoa, Brad watch where you're goin, is your head always up your ass?" Brad sticks up the middle finger and continues to walk, arriving at his desk. The job last's from 9:00AM to 5:00PM with a lunch break between 12 to 1PM. This typical office job includes tech skills, regular office presentations, and dealing with paperwork. His cell phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hey there my big sexy man?"

"Marian, long time no see."

"No shit long time, you haven't called me in ages."

"Yeah sorry about that I had thing's to do."

"Yeah? What things are more important than me?"

"Well, I don't know if you know this but I'm at work right now. Things like that."

"Ok but I still expect a phone call from you every now and then."

"Listen, how about I take you out tonight is that alright?"

"Oh my god, that sounds fantastic what time sugar?"

"7:00 alright?"

"Sure, sure, this place better be better than the last place you took me."

Timmy, Brad's boss walks over towards him.

"Ok? I'll pick you up then, listen I got to go."

Brad hangs up and puts the phone in his pocket. "Brad, nice to see you at work today."

"Yeah sorry sir, I was really sick the past two days but I'm much better, I'll be here trough out the rest of the week, no doubt."

"I'll be happy if you can keep up with your word, no one else could cover your work so you're going to have to get through a boat load of stuff. Also please change your desktop picture, it is inappropriate."

"No problem Mr. Lang. I'm on it." Brad gives him a wink and logs onto the computer.

The desktop loads and on the background of the computer is a female in a bikini, rubbing down a car with a sponge, with water splashing all over her. Before starting work he quickly visits his daily pornographic website. Today's featured pictures are of a lesbian couple squirting milk out of their ass while the other licks it all off of her skin. The day goes by as usual, the clock hits 5:00PM and he gets ready to leave. He peeks over to his neighbor's office area. "Hey Mike, you done?"

"Yeah man, I'm good to go you want to hang?"

"No I got a date with Marian."

"Oh god that bitches accent get's me so frustrated, where is she from again, Long Island? I don't know how you can stand it."

"Yup, well I get to bang her so I'm not complaining."

"Dude even worst, if she would say something during sex it would instantly kill my boner."

"Ha ha, no not me, don't bother me."

"So what the fuck are you doing? I thought you were all up on Trish."

"Yeah well Marian called me, I tried ignoring her, and I just couldn't say no, I'm fuckin horny dude."

"Exactly my point dumbass, weren't you going to take it serious with Trish?"

"Hey man fuck you, ok, I've changed my mind, I've got my eye on someone else."

"Are you kidding me! I feel like I'm having deja vu, so you're gonna fuck Marian, while you swore you had something serious going on with Trish, and now you're going for someone else instead?"

"Yup"

"Who?"

"Judy Ginger."

Mike breaks out into laughter "You're kidding me right? Do you realize the type of chicks you go out with? I mean that bitch of a brawd from Long Island, Trish who is a nice girl but I mean shed fuck anyone. Then you had that dumb blonde."

"O yeah, that was a big mistake."

"But Judy fuckin Ginger. No way in hell is she going to go for you."

"Ya? We'll see. What the hell do you think is wrong with me? I'm nice, I'm good looking, and I got money."

"Well I hate to break it to you but not every chick cares for the money and looks. What you might call nice is complete bullshit to someone like Judy. I mean you're still bangin other chicks she aint gonna stay with you when she finds out."

"Well she aint gonna know and I'll stop banging everyone else."

"Ha, horney bastard like you gonna stop?"

"What? I got lube and shit at home, I can take care of myself. Before you know it I'm getting in Judy's pants and I'm back in."

"When did you decide all this? I didn't think you'd like a chick like her."

"O yeah, I liked her for a while. You better not tell anyone too or I swear to god. Anyway, I had this dream with her and we had better sex then I'd had with anyone for real."

"Yeah well it was your dream and if you mind please spare the details. You don't actually know much about her, what if she doesn't want to put out till marriage? What if she's worst then all of your previous girlfriends in bed?"

"I don't know bro, but I'm really into her so that's not really a concern to me right not."

"Alright whatever, I want to see this all play out. Your too much man, you're just too much."

"Well I'll see ya tomorrow Mike."

"Later Brad."

Brad drives home quickly, which is then followed by a quick change of clothes. Something more appropriate for restaurant dining, still fancy, just not work clothes. He uses the rest room, washes his hands, and leaves. As he steps out of the house, he stops. "Right." Goes back into his room and opens up the first drawer in his nightstand. Inside of the drawer were assortments of medicine, a phone book, pens, and condoms. "Hmm, yeah definitely a bit different then what I've dreamt." He takes two condoms, shoves it in his pocket, and leaves once again. He cruises around and enters a building with big shining lights that form the words, The Ol Pub. A wave of chatter, sports television, clanks of glasses, and cheers hit Brad's ears. The stench is always the same but he is used to it and on the bright side it gives him nostalgia. He sits down at the bar on the long round chair with red leather and places some money on the table.

"Give me a couple beers Pete." Some more clanking is heard and two bottles are placed in front of him. "Brad ma boy, no gin an tonic for you today?"

"No thanks Pete, I can't take anything heavy I got a date soon."

A smile runs across the Scottish man's face, the few teeth that he has left are shown. "Oooo ma boy and who with? The fine young lady who you brought over here before?"

"No, no, not Trish. I'm going with Marian."

"Hmmm, well I can't say I approve. Back in my day you go with one girl and one girl only and you stick with her for the rest of your life. You got it really lucky here I say, but it just aint right."

"Don't worry I'll be settling down soon I promise."

"Ha, settling down he says. Just like that day you almost gave me a heart attack when you said you quit drinkin. I thought I was goin to be broke."

"Ha ha, sorry about that. I really mean it this time, Judy Ginger, that's her name. That's who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Poor ol Trish."

"Yeah well Trish is worst then me."

"Well that's a shame. Now I aint sayin she deserves it. Just a shame. Why don't you bring over what's her name again?"

"Judy?"

"Ya, bring her over, show her a good time."