Away from the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she doesn't really know me but when I get the chance I will."

"Doesn't know you ma boy? Your one crazy guy I tell you."

Brad smiles and chugs down his beer.

After drinking a couple more bottles and watching football, he thanks Pete and leaves. On the way to Marians place Brad passes by a cop car. He plays it smooth and is very glad he decided to drink light. He reaches an apartment building and gives her a call.

"Hey, I'm here."

"I can't believe you fuckin hung up on me before and you stupid prick, and your five minutes late."

"Calm down, I'll explain it when you get in the car."

"You better explain it, I got all nice and dressed for you and you treat me like shit."

"Ok, I'm sorry, just come down, we can straighten things out."

Fifteen minutes later Marian slowly walks towards his car in her high heels and her red dress. She opens up the car door and sits down, placing her purse at her feet.

"Earlier by boss had to check up on me so I had to make myself look like I wasn't slacking off."

"Oh my god you couldn't wait to say good bye?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

"Good well as long as you know not to do it next time."

She leans over and gives him a kiss. He leans over to accept and they lock lips and she closes her eyes. After a couple more kisses and light sucking of the lower lip they lean back to their seat and Brad steps on the gas.

"So where are we going?"

"Tuskin Sun over by Woodcreek Ave."

"Oh my god I love that place. Their Italian menu is to die for and the dessert. Oh it's like an orgasm."

"Well maybe after dessert I can give you another one."

"I'll see how you play your cards sugar. Maybe I'll let you, maybe I won't."

"Then I'll be on extra good behavior tonight."

Speeding ahead they arrive at Tuskin Sun, which has a large sun above the restaurant glowing brightly during the night. Luckily parking was found close by and they set off into the building. A man stands in a black suit, greeting everyone. "Good evening, do you have reservations?"

"Yes, under Brad."

"Just a moment." After a few pages are flipped over and his eyes scan the paper he is holding, the man nods. "Ah yes, Brad, table for two. Come this way." They follow him to a table and are seated. The menus are handed out and both Marian and Brad place a napkin on their lap. "Now can I start you two with anything to drink?" He looks over to Marian.

"I'll have the Long Island Iced tea."

"And I'll have some red wine please."

"Excellent." The waiter walks away and they stare at the menu. "Brad, should I get some fish or should I stick with something like chicken parmesan."

"If you know you like the chicken then you can go with that or if you feel like getting something new go for it."

"Well I don't want my breath to stink anyway I'll go with the chicken."

The waiter returns with the drinks "are you two ready to order."

"Yeah Ill have the chicken parmesan please."

"I'll have the same."

"It will be ready in no time."

The waiter takes away the menus and Brad and Marian take sips from their drinks. Suddenly he hears something drop onto the floor and a warm soft foot approaches his leg. Marian smiles at Brad and winks. He smiles back. "You're gonna tease me here?"

"You want it don't you?"

He notices that she has stockings on, as her foot smoothly glides up his leg. It approaches his crotch and she sinks her leg further towards him. His pants start to bulge and she clenches her foot around it. She rubs harder all over the bulge. He brings his hands underneath the table, slowly caressing her feet as she rubs his crotch. He enjoys the feel of her foot and she enjoys the touch of his hands. He unzips his pants and pulls out his fully erect penis. "Oh my god, you're crazy." She hesitates for a second and Brad holds her foot in place. She takes off her other shoe and places both her feet around his cock. He places his hands on her feet to control the motion of the jerking. She licks her lips, and eyes him with one eyebrow up. She then bites her lip, looks around and places her hand underneath the table. "I'm not wearing any panties." Marian lifts up her skirt and sliders her finger over her clit and in between her lips. She thrusts two fingers insider her, already wet from playing with Brad's cock. Brad himself starts to get wet, not enough to smoothly slide her feet over his erection but it still felt amazing. He jerks himself with her feet and she fingers herself deeper and faster. Brad had never done this before, not only was a foot job new to him but never had he gone this far in public. He began to worry someone would see but that made the sensation more intense and he was ready to blow his load all over her stockings and toes.

"Here are the two orders of chicken parmesan." A loud bang underneath the table is heard. "Sorry about that, I wasn't expected the food to come so quickly."

"No problem sir, enjoy." Marian pulls down her skirt and Brad zips up. She breaks out into laughter and Brad decides to laugh along with her. "Well Brad we're going to finish this off after dinner. I'm sure you're just as worked up as I am." Brad smiles and nods and they begin to eat. The plates are empty as are the drinks, Brad pays the bill and they make it to the car. Marian feels especially giggly especially as she stumbles over trying to get into the car. Before she knew it, Brad had arrived at her place. She grabs him by the shirt and says "You've earned it Mr., Come up to my place please." She giggles some more and Brad follows her up to her apartment.

The door swings open as they go inside she puts her keys in her purse and throws it at the couch. "Take me, you big stud." She leans over backwards towards him. He swoop's her up and carries her into the bedroom. The lights seem to already be on and he walks to the familiar twin sized bed. He lightly throws her on the bed; she laughs and braces her hands on it while her legs form a letter P. "Fuck me as hard as you want sugar." She claws at the air and gives out another giggle. Brad pounces at her, bouncing on the bed. He takes her by the shoulders and shoves her into the pillows. She lets out an excited gasp and lifts up her skirt. Her vagina is exposed once again, except this time he can see it much better. It's glazed with lubricant and he wonders if she was wet for him the whole time trough out dinner. While he unzips his pants and takes out a condom, she slips out of her red dress and bra.

He only drops down his pants and boxers half way to his thigh's and leans over with his erect penis, placing the condom taken out from the wrapper on. She grabs him by the head and pulls him over for a longue tongued kiss while he thrusts his way inside of her. Marian takes a break from the kiss to moan out loud and he grunts while continuing to thrust inside her, one hand on her hip and another supports him up. "Oh sugar, you're doing so good, keep going in, harder." Brad lifts her upright and she starts to pound into his cock with all her weight. "You like that?" Brad replies, broken up with pleasure "O ye-ah, ke---p it goin, feels fuck-in go-od." She stumbles over losing her balance and falls on top of him. They both let out a chuckle while he continues to pound her pussy. He lifts his head higher and starts sucking on her nipple. His hands clench her ass this time, as he forces her onto his cock over and over.

Marian tries to keep herself up and starts to rub her clit with the other hand. "Come on Brad, make me cum sugar." Her moans become more rapid and louder, Brad himself starts to moan. All this acts as a heavy stimulant he gets ever so close to cumming and Marian can feel his cock pulse in excitement. She gets back in an upright position and again pounds into him while vigorously rubbing her clit. "Faster, faster, OH!" Her pussy squirts a tiny bit of fluid as she orgasms. She begins to shake and falls over on top of him. While she shakes in ecstasy he continues to thrust and cum's inside her. His cock spazzes as he begins to ejaculate both of them moan in pleasure, even the slight twitch of his penis makes her sensitive body shake some more. He holds onto the condom and slips out of her vagina as she rolls over onto her back with a sigh and one last shake. Brad takes it off, makes sure she's not looking and tosses it on the floor.

"Oh Brad, that was amazing, from all that tension in the restaurant we really came quickly huh?" He nods and smiles, remembering her feet and legs. He glances at them, her legs lying on the bed still covered in stockings, and get's an erection. "Hehe, you're ready to go for another round so fast? I was hoping we could. Are you staring at my legs?" She glides her foot across her other leg, clenching her toes as she reaches her lower thigh. She slides out of the skirt, making sure to grab onto her legs as she takes it off and glide along towards the bottom. Brad takes his hands and puts it on the back of his head. "Well Marian why don't you start me off like you did before." She giggles and takes his pants and boxers off with force. She then sits up right facing him and places both her feet on his cock. "That's a good girl; these stockings are awfully soft they feel great rubbed up against my skin." Marian puts it in between the arches of her feet; she can feel a wet warm sensation. His erect penis still contained cum all over it from when he took off the condom. This provided to be an excellent lubricant as she stroked him, getting it all over her stockings.

Marian couldn't resist the site, as she sat there rubbing him she places her hand down on her pussy and sliders her fingers inside. Brad stares and his penis pulses out some more lubricant, he supports her feet and makes her slide faster with his hands. She puts her fingers in and out really slowly and rubs her chest with her other hand. The cum seems to start to dry all over her stockings and it becomes a little rough after a couple more strokes he pulls her closer. He thanks himself for bringing another condom and finds it on the floor out of his pocket. He puts it on and takes her head, slowly pushing it towards his crotch; she understands smiles and opens wide. Marian could taste her sweaty feet but it didn't bother her, she was so horny and still a little drunk that she continued to take as much of his cock as she could without gagging. The warm sensation and all the saliva was instantly felt by the head of his penis and Brad gasped and moaned.

Her head bobbed up and down slowly he plays with her hair and applies a little pressure to make her go down deeper. She pops it out of her mouth and a big gulp is heard while she strokes his soaking cock with her hand. After a quick amount of stroking she goes back down on him, this time he can feel her tongue gliding around the head while she consumes his shaft as usual. He tries to make her go faster again, pushing his hands along with her head. "MMmmmmm..." she takes a deep breath. "Calm down you'll get your orgasm, no need to rush." Brad grabs her and flips her onto her back, he starts massaging her breasts and as soon as he starts licking her nipple, his finger slides into her pussy. Marian moans, he grabs her hips and slams insider her, she moans even louder.

Her foot dangling in the air catches his attention; he takes off her cum stained stocking and sucks on her toes. "Ooooo, that feels so good keep going." With his hips thrusting inside her he starts to lick between her toes. Small kisses start to hit her entire foot and a big tongue lick brings him back to the top for more sucking. Marian still curious about the taste taps him on the chest motioning for him to come down. He leans over and she shoves her tongue inside his mouth. Her tongue curiously slides all around his tongue, gulping down the exchange of saliva when she can. They unlock lips and breathe heavily; she licks her lips and moans. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum." "Oh Brad fuck me harder it feels so good." He pounds in harder and harder until he reaches climax. It pulses inside of her and he keeps going. She quickly moves to her clit and begins to finger it. As soon as he slips out she has an orgasm and curls up as she starts to cum. He takes of his condom and throws it to the side as she calms down from her spasm. After laying there for a bit he turns over to find her asleep, dresses himself up, covers her up with her soft sheet, and leaves.

Brad drives towards his house, his eyes become heavy so he opens up a window and feels the cold air rush into him. Turning on the radio to a popular rock station, he blasts his music trough out the drive. He gets home, parks his car, and walks inside his house. After placing his keys on the table he brushes his teeth, goes into the bedroom, takes his clothes off except for his boxers, and collapses on the bed. The day had tired him out and he was ready for a nice long sleep. Unfortunately he does not have a dream about Judy again nor does he have any sexual dream. It's all a blur as random images and scenes form in his head. Nothing really seems to make sense and as soon as one scene takes place it is soon forgotten and replaced. Eventually tough he finds himself walking along the street on a cold winter day. It's one of those out of body dreams where he can see himself. It appears that he is thirteen years old again.

Brad observes his younger self the entire time; he seems to be watching his footprints that he leaves in the snow during the walk. Younger Brad then looks up, away from his feet towards the snow covered trees, everything around him seems barren and empty, just snow. As he fixes his warm hat and pulls up his gloves a trio of older teenagers come walking around the corner towards him. He can hear them laughing and as he gets closer and notices they are all wearing ski masks; he avoids eye contact. The trio of boys comes closer almost forming a wall; he tries to walk past in between them but is hit by the others shoulder. He is then shoved by the second person. "Hey Brad, funny running into you. Where are you heading?"

"H-h-h-ome." The others break into laughter.

"I told you guys, this kid's stutter is hilarious."

"Who a-a-a-re you g-g-guys?"

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. You got any spare bucks we can have?"

"N-n-n-o."

"Hear that guys, he's not gonna lend us the money. I guess we gotta take it from him."

A punch comes out from the right and Brad is hit in the face. The dreamer Brad could not do anything, with this out of body experience, all he could do was watch, and he had no control. Both Brad's start to tear up and an alarm goes off.

The beeping is stopped by Brad's arm as he jolts up and then hits the alarm clock. He automatically starts off in a bad mood as he starts his usual morning routine. Getting to work Brad completely forgets about Judy until he passes by her desk. At this point she is staring at him and trough instinct he stops in his tracks. Realizing the awkward position he is in, thinking he should say something before this prolongs. "Hi!"

"Um, hello? Do you need help?"

"Oh I er, I'm Brad."

"Ok and do you need something Brad?"

"Hm, well, I don't think so. I just wanted to say hello, I work on this floor with you."

"Yeah I've seen you around. You always seem to flip someone off or run into someone and stare at me creepily from time to time."

"Haha, um yeah, I'm sorry I don't mean to um stare at you. You're a very attractive woman if you don't mind me saying."

Mike walks up directly next to Brad and with a big smile and large flailing arms, asks Brad a question. "So did you get to bang Marian?" Brad gives Judy a smile and takes his arm around Mike, leading him inside the office area. Judy doesn't look pleased and starts to move around a stack of papers. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What?"

"Did I bang Marian?!" Brad brings his tone down to a whisper. "Did you not see me just talking to Judy?"

"O shit. I'm sorry dude, you never talk to her man I didn't know why the hell you were just standing there."

"Yeah well I wasn't bullshitting you when I said I liked her, I'm not just going to ignore her anymore."

"Well, I'm sorry man I mean it aint that bad right? You're not dating her so why would she care?"

"Didn't you go on a whole bit about how she wouldn't go for a guy like me because I sleep around? Well if she didn't know I was a sleaze she might think I'm one now."

"Well as long as she doesn't find out about Trish I don't think you should be worried. If anything maybe she will get jealous of Marian, who knows."

"Ok, maybe, but it was still going pretty well."

"Listen, again, totally my bad dude. We should be getting to work anyways."

Not as exited today, Brad goes for it anyway. Today's daily porn consists of a gang bang, three guys and one girl ending up with a giant dripping facial. The work day passes, Mike has to go attend to his fiancée and they agree to talk tomorrow. Judy seems to be missing from her desk; Brad sighs and makes it outside to his car. After starting up the engine he flips open his phone and dials Trish on his contact list. Momentarily he hears her seductive voice. "Hello?"

"Hey Trish, how's it going?"

"Pretty good baby, what are you up to?"

"Just finished work, kinda stressed?"

"Need me to take care of it?"

"Well, actually I wanted to talk to you."

"What is it? You want to try something new, bring someone else in?"

"No, no I think I got to tell you face to face."

"Ok whatever you feel like doing."

"Is tomorrow after my work ok?"

"Sure, are we doing this 7 as usual?"

"Yup! That would be nice."

"Oh, Exploding Heart came out today. Can we go see that first?"

"Ok, is that before or after?"

"There's one for 6:45."

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 6."

"Sounds good, see ya tomorrow babe."

"Later sexy."

"Ha ha, bye."

"Bye!"

As Brad exits the parking spot, trough his window he sees Judy. He stops mid drive and watches her get into her car, and old Toyota with pieces of paint chipped off. "Better not bother her now." He thinks to himself. A loud honk is heard behind him; Brad looks out the window and sticks a middle finger at the driver, speeding off. There's only one place to go at a time like this, when things seem down, aren't going his way, or he's just plane bored and has no one to talk to. The Ol Pub. Sitting down at his usual table he smacks his money on the counter and awaits Pete. In the background he notices a small gathering of people and cheers, and in the middle two men giving each other evil stares. "Ma boy, how'd the date go?"

"I must say it was pretty good, Pete, pretty good. Tough I'm afraid that was my last with her. What's going on there in the back?"

"Them tough guys are psyching each other out for an arm wrestling match."

"Oh, I've seen some betting matches going on before, just never seen them looking at each other for that long."

"aye."

"So tomorrow, I'm telling Trish that it's over between us."

"What? Poor little lady, I hope you're not too hard on her."

"No, no, well I hope she doesn't take it too bad. I've been telling her myself how much she meant to me. But I got to do it and tomorrow I'll be talking to Judy."

"Why don't you bring Trish over here? That way if you say something stupid, I can have someone knock you straight in the face."

"Haha, I think I'll pass on that. She wants to go to the movies anyways, not the place I pictured letting her go but better then over the phone or something."

"So what if things don't work out with the other girl? What are you gonna do then huh? You'll be left with no one and that aint no fun."

"I'll just find someone else."

"Ya, real easy for you. Don't get who you love so you drop her and go for a new one."

"Not gonna say it hasn't already been happening."

"Well good luck to ma boy, I hope Judy falls for an idiot like you."