Away from the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, I'm pretty glad you were waiting outside, I hope you didn't wait too long."

"Nope! This is a sick car you have."

"Yup!"

"Such a waste of money."

"Well I like car's so it's really nothing too much for me."

"So where you taking me?"

"Horseman's, a restaurant I really like."

"Yay!"

Brad doesn't drive too fast; he doesn't want to scare her away. The drive takes a little longer than usual due to traffic and her house being further, but they get to have small talk about life, living here, and pets. They get to the restaurant and are seated by 1:00. "Are we ready to place an order guys?" The waiter looks towards Judy.

"I'll have the turkey special sandwich with water."

"and I'll have the burger, well done, with a coke."

"No problem, sit tight."

The menus are taken and the two are left facing each other. Judy looks down at the table and Brad smiles, she looks back up and asks. "What?"

"Oh nothing, you look nervous."

"Yeah I haven't had too many dates and the last one was ages ago."

"Really? I'm surprised."

"Oh stop it."

"No really, you're so beautiful and you have the cutest mannerisms."

"Awwww Brad, you're so sweet. How come I didn't talk to you earlier I should be socializing more."

"Well its fine to stay quiet that work place is filled with assholes."

"That's true; well everyone is just so stressed out. I mean I can relate, you might not have always seen me in a good mood"

"I guess, so what were your plans for this weekend?"

"Today I didn't have much planned so I'm very glad I got to go out with you. Tomorrow I was thinking of visiting my mother."

"Oh where does she live?"

"She's upstate, a bit of a drive but not too bad. Where's your family?"

"Oh well not around me, moms in Buffalo and dads in Ohio."

"That sucks, you miss them."

"It's not too bad I don't complain."

After a couple of awkward silences and some more random conversations the food comes and is finished very quickly. "Would anyone like dessert?"

"No thank you."

"Alright, have a nice day." The waiter leaves the check and Brad pulls out his wallet. Judy begins to look worried. "Are you sure I don't need to pay anything?"

"Yeah its fine."

"Oh thank you so much Brad, I have to keep saying your such a sweet guy."

"Thank you."

"So what are you doing today Brad? Maybe we can do something else."

"I was planning on throwing a party for a football game today; you can come if you like."

"No thanks, maybe before the party you can come over a bit to my place, I'll show you're around. You can see Fitzgerald my dog too. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have asked, it's a bit too soon I don't want to freak you out."

"Not at all Judy, I would love to come to your place."

As Brad pays for the bill they leave and he can tell Judy has become overly excited. Just before they exit the building, the door opens and in comes Trish and a guy she is with. Brad stops in his tracks and Judy looks at Brad wondering what's wrong. Trish smiles and pulls something out of her purse. "Hey Brad! You forgot your sock near the anal beads. I knew we forgot to try something out." She lets out a laugh but Brad looks terrified and Judy looks sick. Judy walks out as Brad sighs, "Thanks Trish." He takes the sock and puts it in his pocket following Judy. "Hey Judy wait up, please."

"What the fuck Brad. Why the hell are you doing this for me, why are you taking me out? I thought you said you weren't with anyone."

"I'm not, listen."

"So was Mike actually telling the truth about the other ho you were with?"

"Please, Judy hear me out. I honestly stopped seeing them just so I can get a chance with you."

"Oh don't I feel special but your still fucking them!"

"It was just the last time with Trish I broke up with her yesterday; you and I weren't technically seeing each other so I didn't think there was anything wrong with it."

"Well there isn't, I'd have to be a real bitch to say that it's wrong, but I can't be going out with a guy like you. I would feel horrible about myself and would always be paranoid."

"That was seriously it Judy, I'm trying to change, there won't be anyone but you."

"Well count me out."

"Can I at least give you a ride home?"

"No, I'm taking a taxi."

"I'm really sorry about this Judy."

"Whatever Brad."

Brad goes into his car and slouches, sighs, and bangs his head against the steering wheel. Calling up Mike on the cell phone, he waits for an answer. "Hello?"

"Hey so Judy never wants to see me again."

"What! What happened?"

"Fucking Trish! Trish, of all people shows up to the restaurant and blurts out that we had sex."

"Where did you go? Why would she say that?"

"I took Judy to Horseman's, I left my sock at her place when we did it and she gave it back to me, explaining how she found it near her sex toys."

"Oh Horseman's, don't you take Trish there all the time?"

"Well, kind of. But really what were the odds?"

"I hear you bro so you still up for the game?"

"Of course man I need something to get my mind off of this."

"Then let's go food shopping man, maybe we can get you some ice cream to cheer you up."

"Very funny."

"I try. Oh and I'm gonna take my car to your place and park It. Want to pick me up there and go?"

"Sure."

"Later."

"Bye."

The car is set into motion; his mind is filled with thoughts, questions, and emotions. Why did he take her there? Why did Trish show up? Why didn't he just look for his sock? Why couldn't he have told her he was breaking off a relationship, would that have helped? Is it over? Am I now single, have I got no one left? It was hard to concentrate on the road but Brad arrives at his house safely, seeing Mike standing, waiting for him. He pulls up and Mike hops in and just as soon as the door closes he speeds off to the closest food store. "Man I'm so sorry about this. Are you gonna try to apologize, get her back?"

"I don't know man. I'll try whatever I can do, I'll call her tomorrow maybe she can think a bit more rationally. I mean I honestly just want to get to know her, I'm done with everyone else I told you."

"Ya I hear you, you really shouldn't give up. But I mean if it doesn't work out don't worry about it."

"Well that's easy to say. Don't forget we work on the same floor."

"Awkward!"

"Agreed, so everyone coming?"

"Pretty much, Jerry just needs tell his girl. Fred and Pete are fine, got like 2 other guys coming as well."

"Awesome so well have to spend a little dough."

"We?"

"Um preferably."

"Ha, of course."

The store was packed but the two of them managed just fine buying chips, soda, salsa, cheese and crackers, and beer. Everything was crammed into the shopping cart and the wait in line for the clerk began. "Oh look maybe I should get some gum?"

"You want gum?"

"I don't know, it's here, got me craving gum."

"If you want some."

"Nah, I won't get any." It was getting close to their turn and they start to unpack the shopping cart onto the moving belt. The clerk gets to them and starts to scan each item. Mike packs the groceries and Brad pays for the stuff. Mike then hands Brad a twenty dollar bill, receives a wink from Brad and they both carry the shopping bags to the car. "Oh man, I'm getting out of shape, this shit is heavy."

"I don't know what you're talking about Mike."

"Oh, god damnit I got all the sodas don't I?"

"Ha ha, yup!" Everything goes in the trunk and they arrive at Brads home. They unpack, prepare the food, and finally resting on the couch with the TV on, they eat some chips and open up some beers.

Before they knew it Pete arrives and is welcomed into the house with a hand shake and a pat on the shoulder. "Nice to see you gettin drunk somewhere else ma boy." He immediately sits down, and soon afterword's Fred comes by. Twenty minutes before the game starts two other friends show up. Jerry arrives last and apologizes. "Yeah I did tell her about the game, but I told her it starts a little later so she doesn't think I'm ditching her." They all sit around staring at the TV, drinking, eating, laughing, and cheering loudly. The game goes on into the night, the Patriots win and most of the people in the room celebrate. Everyone says goodbye, thanks Brad and Mike for the party, and leaves. Mike is the last to go. "That was some good shit; I'll see ya on Monday." "Yup, see ya. I had a really good time."

Brad falls asleep on his bed and is off into a dream state. In it he has Trish and Judy on each side of him. Trish is nude except for one sock on her foot. Judy is still clothed staring away from Brad. He tries to get her to notice him but she refuses to, almost as if he wasn't there. Trish on the other side starts to caress Brad's body, pressing her breasts into him and grinding her crotch on his thigh. He tries to push Trish away but she continues to persist, Judy starts to walk away. He reaches out but cannot reach nor can he move. She vanishes and he turns to Trish, she stops to touch Brad and also walks away. He wakes up in the middle of the night, struggling to get back to sleep. He eventually does and thankfully does not have another strange dream.

He wakes up late and is in no hurry to do anything. He slowly goes through his morning routine, and then picks up his phone feeling a weird sensation in his stomach and heart. He hesitates for a while but knows he would eventually, so he dials her number. It rings and rings, no one picks up. He does not go eat breakfast and tries half an hour later, and then an hour after that. He decides to leave a message on his last attempt. "Hey Judy, I know you said that you didn't want to see me anymore but I can't stop thinking of you. I really like you and I hope you can see trough my past because there isn't anyone left but you. There won't be anyone else but you. Please give me another chance." That was that, Brad decided to make a sandwich and he stayed on the computer surfing the internet or on the couch watching TV. He orders out for dinner and decides to read the newspaper he had neglected.

Trying to fall asleep around midnight, he simply could not. Staying up a couple of extra hours, he eventually had fallen asleep and slept trough till early morning. His alarm had woke him up, he completely forget that it was time to go to work. Thinking about not showing up he changed his mind and quickly had gotten ready. Actually getting there just in time, his heart pounded as he had gotten to his floor. Slowly creeping forward, looking for Judy she was not there. He took this opportunity to quickly pace past and sat down on his computer chair. Mike was busy talking to his wife, and Mr. Lang was observing the area. He started work, automatically bringing up the porn site. But he decided not to look at anything and exited out. The day seemed to take forever, the clock ticking away as he stared at it. Mike is lucky In Brads point of view; he had left the job an hour early. "Yeah my wife said we have some event to attend so I got to go." An hour later, just as it hit 5:00PM Brad had gotten up to leave.

Coming out of his work space he almost bumps into Judy. Neither of them says anything; he looks down at the floor saying "sorry" while moving past her. "Brad wait!" Brad turns around, startled. He turns around and looks back at her. "This is really awkward but I do want to tell you that I don't hate your guts. I would like to get to know you better too." Almost too good to be true, Brad has trouble speaking and asks in a surprised tone "What made you decide this?"

"Well Mike had given me a call yesterday, I don't know how he has my number but he does. He told me about how you constantly talk about me and how you had wanted to go out with me. It was so adorable but I was of course still pissed at you. So I went down to the bar to maybe get a little drunk. It turns out I didn't really drink that much but I got to see Pete. He also went on about how you would talk to him about me and that you're a really nice guy, he wants to see us get together and visit his bar again. He then told me Mike has a wife and I suddenly got even more respect for his call. I also got your message, it wasn't a master piece but at least you tried."

"Oh my god, I can't believe this."

"Yeah, you got some amazing friends Brad."

"Thanks, this is just so overwhelming I don't know what to say. I kept hoping this would happen but now that is has I'm just dumb struck. I feel like I should be dancing in the middle of the office."

"Hehe, that's ok it took a lot of courage for me to talk to you. I don't know how I did it."

The two of them stand starring at each other, Judy smiles and then Brad smiles. They get closer, Judy puts out her hand and Brad grabs it. They hold onto each other smiling, absorbing the moment. Brad leans in Judy follows in, they close their eyes and kiss. It was short as Judy pulls back but it was better than any other kiss he had. "So you want to go do something Judy?" "Sure, I'm up for anything."

Months pass by, the relationship goes by perfectly. It was great; Brad could not believe he was with so many bad girlfriends before. They spend as much time together as they can and the loving tension in the office was always at an all time high as they didn't want their boss to know. It was obvious but they still tried, they switch off hanging out at each other places. They go to an array of restaurants and fast food places, never once going back to Horseman's. Then finally on one night at Judy's place they found themselves lying on the bed naked. He never used to think of her as more attractive than his previous girlfriends, he always tried to ignore the annoying flaws she had compared to everyone he was with. But whatever that was true or not, her naked body was beautiful, it was gorgeous, it was almost a form of art. This always seemed to get him hard even without any physical contact.

His penis was erect and she starts to blush, running her fingers down her stomach. "Here I got a condom."

"Woah since when did you carry condoms Judy?"

"I started to couple weeks ago, just in case."

"Smart thinking beautiful."

He puts it on as she lays back and he gets on top of her. They start kissing, he runs his hands constantly trough her hair. Occasionally he brings his mouth down to her neck, sucking and kissing it. Her erotic senses start to really get her going, it all feels great. She really loves the feel of his hard cock pressed up against her clit, she gets wet. Judy starts to run her fingers down his back and the light kissing turns into a hard tonguing. He brings his hand down, rubbing her clit and running it along her lips. She decides to bring her hand down and lightly strokes his cock, trying not to ruin the position of the condom. Judy loved to play with it; she grabbed it and the tip of it inside her. "Are you ready?" Brad asks. "Yes." Judy replies. He motions her legs to move up, she brings them up exposing her wet pussy higher. He places his cock inside of her a little deeper, they stare at each other while Brad runs his fingers around her clit, she moans. As soon as she does, he slowly makes his way all the way inside her, the moaning turns into a louder one.

On his first thrust; she screams softly for a second and then calms down. He pumps himself inside her as slow as he can go. Her moans are a mix of pleasure and pain. After a while she gets used to it, he places her hand on top of her clit as he struggles to be very gentle with his insertions. She rubs her clit while he fucks her. Feeling a hard cock inside of her for the first time, she can't help to think how arousing and interesting it feels like. He pecks her lips with his every chance he gets, she keeps her eyes shut but every time she opens them and looks at Brad she smiles. The thrusts go in and out; her tight pussy feels so wonderful. He wishes he can take off the condom and feel her wet pussy dripping onto his shafts skin. Brad begins to suck on her nipples; the extra sensation starts to bring her in over the edge. Judy rubs her clit faster and harder moaning more quickly and gyrates her hips into him. She takes her other hand and puts it on his ass, pushing, motioning him to go in harder. She starts to reach climax as the pounding becomes harder and as she does he starts to cum. Her cute face and her tight pussy brings him to an orgasm. He pulls out; her moaning is soft and adorable to listen to. He holds her in his arms as she shakes, kissing every part of her face. Judy is then motionless but happy. His erection fades and he throws off the cum filled condom. She smiles "I hope you had fun. Is this how you imagined sex with me?"

He replies "Not at all, it was even better." They lay in bed together naked, the covers get pulled up and eventually she falls asleep. Brad stares at her, very happy; he decides to do the same. He rests his head on her shoulder, wraps an arm around her and drifts off to sleep.