Away Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good luck, I thought, and with that smile he probably will.

Back home we unwrapped the package; and saw why it was best not opened in public. It was a wooden carving in very stylized form of a man standing between two women, all naked. The women had breasts sticking forward, and their vulvas strongly grooved. The man had a large erect penis and balls. And all three were smiling.

+-+-+-+-+

About six months later we got a letter from Joseph and Rebecca. Yes, a letter, not email. Maybe they are old-fashioned, but I think I agree a letter is more special, and some things are better said this way. In Joseph's new job he would be travelling more, and would probably come to the UK at least once a year. Rebecca said as it would be no more than a month at a time, Joseph did not need an away wife. However, if it pleased me (and my husband agreed), then he should enter me as much as I wanted.

12