Away with the Lads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the free perfume and the pampering the exercise is costing a small fortune and as you struggle back to the hotel you add up your purchases. You soon lose count - It's scary but despite the spiraling cost, your excitement mounts and your cock strains forever harder against your encrusted lingerie seemingly justifying the expense. A few hours ago you would scoff at Aidens mere suggestion but now having been fitted with super sexy lingerie, bought a dress and slinky high heels you felt the odds where in your favour. And you looked forward to tonight with increasing excitement.

Back at hotel the other lads where already changed for the evening and where drinking in the bar. Aiden sees you sneaking into the reception and ushers you into the bar for a drink. You try to hide the bags under your chair. Aiden can't resist a comment. 'Bought something pretty for tonight?' He winks. 'Something saucy to attract the ladies.' He drags his words slowly maximizing your awkwardness yet you tremble with excitement. 'That for me to know and your to wonder you say teasingly.'

'Oh! Aren't you going to show us? He knows you won't but he's enjoying your discomfort. You grin and to avoid any further questioning, down your wine, get up ready for the first part of the evening. Aiden follows you outside.

'Not so fast you fucking Sissy,' he grins menacingly, 'I hope you've got everything, my cocks positively rigid.'

'Yes,' you mumble, B… B… but I won't be able to fasten the corset myself.' Aiden beams like a Cheshire cat. Excellent,' he chants, 'It will be my pleasure. I'll be up later'.

Back in your hotel room you hang up your dress and put everything away. You hurriedly shave, wash and dress back in clean jeans and a fresh T-shirt. Downstairs the lads are still drinking when you meet them back in the hotel bar. Amazingly they drink some more and ogle at the Irish girls as they start to fill out the pub but the lads want to eat so we walk back into the town to sample the delights of Captain Americas, a typical American styled beef burger restaurant. You're careful with what you eat not wanting to develop a stomach and ruin the line of the dress so you order just a soup and salad. After the meal the lads plan on visiting a few more pubs before ending up at the Hotel and the club. You tell them that you're not feeling very well and that you are going back to the hotel to sleep.

Back in your room you hurriedly strip and dress in your new sexy panties, suspender belt and stockings. You sit at the dressing table and expertly apply the make-up desperately trying to remember everything Muriel told you. Your pulse is racing and your heart pounding. As you brushed the wig on your head Aiden enters the room and he almost faints as you turn to face him. 'Is that you,' he gasps drooling, 'I don't fucking believe it, you look fucking gorgeous.' You nod nervously. 'Look, Sis, I haven't long. I told the lads I'd just check on you - see that you're all right.' He beams. 'Where's your saucy corset? You did buy one, didn't you?' He eyes me with annoyance.

'Yes, yes,' you say, 'it wasn't easy but I got one. But you'll have to help me get in to it.'

He smirks like a schoolboy as you hand him a gift box that contains the gold-and-cream corset. 'Excellent,' he says practically tearing it from the box. He was so unbelievably good at getting it on – As I had found earlier that afternoon - it's really not that easy. He wrapped it around my chest and waist then as I held it in place he laced it up so tight I could hardly breathe.

'Sissy,' he shrieked, 'you do trust me don't you?'

'How can you even ask?' I gasp as he trusses me up like an oven-ready chicken. But to be honest though I'd know Aiden for many years I was seeing him in a completely new light and its not easy to trust someone when they are more or less being blackmailed into dressing as some slutty porn queen. He is so turned on by your corset you almost wish he had never suggested it. When he had tied the final lace he wanted fun and games but you didn't want to mess up your hair, smudge your make-up or snag your stockings. Aiden wasn't very understanding.

'No, keep your hands off.' You say.

'Hope you ain't going to be so fuck'in frigid later, Sissy cunt. You better loosen up, I've an insatiable appetite or I'll tell the lads your secret and there's no knowing what they will do when they see you all tarted up.' He turned sharply and slammed the door as he stormed downstairs.

Alone, arms aching and fingers trembling, you step carefully into the expensive dress and pull it up over your throbbing cock. A cock that refuse to keep still as it spasms and strains against the tight encasement of lace panties. Higher and higher you pull the sumptuous material and as it wraps itself luxuriously over your hips any remnant of masculinity drains from you. A warm tingle of femininity cascades over your body like warm sunlight. Feeling dizzy you take corset restricting lungfuls of air as you feed your slender arms into the pretty sleeves. You struggle with the zip. A wave of alarm coursed through your body. What if I look like a guy in drag? You leave the hook undone and slip your feet in to the shoes, your breathing loud and rhythmical. Ooh. Aah Ooh! Aah! At last, your transformation almost complete. You check yourself in the mirror. The reflection is not far short of stunning and you stare speechless at the mirror. You look a million dollars – it's your dream come true and you can't resist hoiking your dress to your waist, slipping your panties down your sheer stockings, dropping to your knees and massaging your tiny cock. You smile, part your painted lips and gasp with pleasure - but remain in control careful not to spoil any of your new clothes. Relief came almost immediately, which was a good thing as your now flaccid cock was almost invisible under the dress.

You compose yourself and wait a few more minutes hoping you've given the lads and more importantly Aiden time to drink up and walk into the club. For a finishing touch you tab some perfume behind each ear, on your wrists and on each ankle. Perfect – You feel ready for anything so you step cautiously out of your room and walk carefully down the corridor. The floorboard creak as you step delicately along the landing and you're relieved no one is about. Your cover could easily be blown had one of the lads seen you exiting your room dressed in all your party gear.

Downstairs and more confident now you cross the reception, your heels clicking on the wooden tiles and your stockings emit a loud rasping noise. You see a group of local girls queuing to get into the club. The oldest, a tall brunette with tremendously large tits looks at you and smiles reassuringly as if a friend. 'You look a bit lost, love do you want to join our party it's horrible turning up on your own.'

You're very grateful for her hospitality. 'Thank you,' you say 'I'd love too.'

She smiles at you and looks at your outfit. 'Love your dress and adore the shoes.' You smile. 'My names Reganne by the way and this is Kaitlin and Kerry. What's your name?'

You stare at her blankly then remember the name of the Lingerie shop, 'Susan,' you say. 'Susan Harper.'

'Well Susan we're party girls - stick with us and you'll have a great time. Play your cards right and you won't have to buy a drink all evening and play carefully and you might even keep your knickers on.' They all laugh and you smile sweetly as you follow them into the pub and down some rickety stairs into the clubs entrance. You flash your room key to the burly bouncer. Reganne looks at you with interest. 'Resident,' you say and he waves you all in. Once inside Reganne buys you all a drink but you fail to notice her slip a small white tablet into your wine. Oblivious you chat and wander about surveying the scene. Kerry points out all the old men that have to be avoided and any fresh talent she fancies. Your outfit is a complete success. You are an instant hit. Other women look at you jealously and the men look at you with lust. Everything was perfect. You loved all the attention. At no time did they ever think you are a man. But perhaps everything isn't perfect. To keep up the pretence a sharp and clear head is required and for some reason you feel far from sharp. Something strange begins to happen as the drugged drink begins to go to your head. Outwardly you act as if you've drunk much more than only one white wine. You can't understand it but you're beyond caring as the room begins to spin and everything becomes rather a blur. But what do you care as you cause quite a stir with your curvaceous figure, long legs, tight dress and high heels. All the men are talking about you. 'Lets dance,' Kerry says and you follow her in your teetering heels onto the dance floor. Soon you're dancing your little ass off, scooping your hair above your head and shaking it to the rhythm. But to your dismay there is no sign of Aiden or any other of the lads. You begin to wonder if you've been stood up and Aiden was just pulling your leg. What d you do? You consider going back to your room but as another strange handsome man buys you a drink you realise you haven't had such fun for ages and it would be a shame to curtail the evening early.

It's while your dancing to Kelis you notice a familiar frame ambling about in the dark. It is Aiden with the other lads. He eventually sees you, smiles, points in amazement and draws you to the attention of the other lads. He chants 'party girl, party girl, party girl.' and is soon dancing himself.

'Oh look at those lads,' Reganne says noticing Aiden and the gang slowly working there way across the dance floor like hungry wolves. 'I think the tall handsome one has a thing for you Susan.' She points to Aiden, 'Look how his tongue is hanging out and his eyes are on stalks. Flash him your tits and wiggle your arse he looks good enough for at least a round of drinks' Happy to oblige you shimmy past him, smile, shake your shoulders so your large gel like breasts shudder in your bra and when he's looking you turn your back on him and while dancing place your hands on your knees and grind your arse at him provocatively. It worked a treat. He was on you like a bee to honey and sure enough egged on by the other lads he's soon dancing alongside you. 'Hello darling, have you any Irish in you?' The other girls giggle, as we all knew what's coming next. You shake your head and he says the inevitable. 'Do you want some in you?' Despite his lack of originality the others girls laugh and you feel your face redden but you play hard to get turning away from him. But he's not going to give up without a fight and he pinches your bottom and the other lads taunt him unfairly. Inevitably he buys you a drink and the three other lads join you pairing off nicely with Reganne, Kaitlin and Kerry. The experience is better than you ever dreamed. The dress feels so comfortable and natural, you look stunning and being in his arms is like putting your fingers into an electric socket. You want more; you want to dance, to drink and to fuck but not just fuck you want to fuck dirty. You're impatient but Reganne for some reason keeps you on the dance floor almost selfishly but Aiden didn't want to dance or drink and proudly in front of the other lads he takes you by the hand and heads for the exit.

'Good luck' Reganne calls, 'be careful' and a shiver of apprehension slithers through you like a bolt of lightening. The others all exchange knowing glances and you feel like a cheap fair ground prize being claimed as he drags you enthusiastically out of the noisy club and to your room.

Upstairs he bursts through the door and hurls you inside. You smell cigarettes and booze on his breath but you don't care as he's all over you like a rash. 'Love your perfume,' he says as his exploring hands claw at your knickers. You nervously pull away but Aiden is not impressed. 'What's your game? Relax. Perhaps my special treat will help,' he snarls as from out his pocket he pulls a black lace mask which he ties over your eyes. You giggle nervously and from the corner of your eye just before everything goes black you see a tiny tripod with a video camera at the end of the bed. 'What's that?' you cry but you knew and to confirm your suspicions you hear a faint whirr of its motor. Next as blind as a bat you feel him fumble with the zip of your dress. 'Careful,' you cry as he tears the zip downwards exposing your slender back and pretty corset.

'Eureka!' he cries slipping your dress down your arms and letting it fall to the floor. 'You're amazing.' He wraps his hands around your waist and you tremble in anticipation.

'Fuck me,' you scream. 'Fuck me hard. I want to feel your hot cock inside me. I've waited all day and now I'm hot and ready.'

'Patience my sissy,' he sneers wickedly running his hands up and down the delicate material, fine stitching and corsetry bones. 'My, my, your corset looks a little loose,' he cries - and he starts pulling the laces at the back tighter and tighter. More and more roughly. you never thought he was so rough; obviously you were wrong. 'Please, stop!' you gasp, almost fainting, but he sort of threw you across the bed, so all your things crashed onto the floor. Almost drooling he expertly yanks your panties to your knees and manhandles you on to all fours. Chuckling in a demented fashion he runs his hands up over your hips and he gives a long wolf whistle.

You find it hard to write about great sex but needless to say it was total bliss. You learnt you can feel much more if you can't see and quite frankly Aiden is not what you would call a Prince more of a frog so you're quite grateful for his sexy little blindfold. In fact you were so unbelievably excited that you forgot about his sneaky camera on its sneaky tripod.

His pulsating cock felt huge pressed up against your arse and you press back as he eases himself in. It's bigger than you anticipate and you let out a schoolgirl moan as he slowly began to rock backwards and forwards, faster and faster. 'You're a sissy slut,' he taunts. 'A little sissy slut that likes to parade about in sexy dresses and sexy lingerie and tease and flirt all for a free drink. I know your little game and its time to pay me back.' As he shouts he thrusts harder and harder and you soon feel his hot cock meat pulse and squirm until it can hold back no longer and with one final thrust forwards you feel a torrent of hot thick custard like cum eject out the end of his knob deep into your sissy hole. You scream and simultaneously spurt your own cum onto the bed. Exhausted you sag on your knees impaled on his cock dagger but he's not done and as you lay with your head buried in the soft pillow your long hair all around your face he begins to pump you rhythmically discharging the last drop of cum deep into you your quivering arse. It is heaven and when he eventually withdrew, you feel as if you'd been flung out of the garden of Eden.

He is more inpatient and clambers off the bed fumbling first with his trousers and then the video. 'You weren't filming all that, were you Aiden?' you ask peeling off your mask.

'Of course my sissy fucker,' he replied, going over to the tripod and ejecting the tape. He slips it into his back pocket. 'It will be great. We can have a look later but it has a secondary use… if you turn all funny and scream date rape or anything unpleasant I've got some insurance.' You frown as once again you see his sinister grin return and shiver at his callousness. He laughs. 'The other lads would simply love to see this. And do you know the best part about it?'

You shake your head. 'With the mask on I do believe they would still have no idea who you really are.'

He turns, slaps his back pocket triumphantly, and leaves the room.

You lie exhausted on the bed, you feel dejected, discarded, used and cheap. Plus your heads still spinning from the strange drink and your orgasm. You pull you panties up and just lie there reviewing the last hour with a satisfied smile on your face. Then to your horror you hear the door open again. 'Is that you Aiden!' you call, your voice trembling but there is no reply. Panicing you sit upright. It's not Aiden but Reganne from the club downstairs.

Alarmed you jump off the bed and cover yourself with the dress. 'What are you doing? This is a surprise,' you say slightly peeved.

'Oh! Susan, do stop panicking I know your little game. I'm Jileen's daughter. You know the lingerie shop owner, Susan Hunter.' she laughs and crosses the room. 'Mum told me all about your little game with Aiden and as I normally come here I thought I'd tag along to see how you get on. I didn't think the hotel had a private party booked so I knew there was more to your story.'

'So you know I'm not really Susan then,' you say.

A huge smile spreads across her face. 'That's right, nice touch copying the shop name by the way and seeing you cavort on the dance floor earlier has made me unbelievably hot and excited.' She steps towards you and pushes you aggressively back onto the bed.

'W, w, what do you want?' you tremble.

'Isn't it obvious?' She hitches her own micro mini up over her hips and thrusts her cum soaked panties at your face. I, like Aiden love sissy boys but I want you to suck me dry through my wet panties.' She wiggles even closer and you smell her strong perfume. 'There's nothing I love more than a submissive sissy at my command and you look one of the best.' But then all of a sudden she slaps you across the cheek and spits in your hair. 'You worthless heap of sissy shit do as I ask. I know the game. Even Aiden is too stupid to know the real reason why I wanted to came up here. Oh yes I borrowed Aiden's room key so I could surprise you. Now lick me through my cum soaked panties.'

Reluctantly you drop down onto your knees yet again and shuffle forwards so your face is level with her crutch. You inhale then wrap your lips round her wet gusset drawing her juices through the skimpy lace. Her fluid acts as an intoxicant and you again feel drowsy with the fumes and her taste. 'Eat your fill my Sissy, eat!' She grasps your head and wrapping her hands around your long locks she pushes your head deep into her gusset restricting your breath and any possible escape. She holds you there for what seems like a few minutes when all of a sudden you pulls you back gasping for air.

'Well done, slut,' she says stepping out of her drenched knickers that are now stained clearly with your red lipstick. 'I now want you my sissy friend to wear my cum drenched panties or I'll tell all your mates who you really are.' She laughs and you thought Aiden was your worry. He, like you had something to lose. While I have nothing.' She laughs cruelly and flings her panties in your face. 'Come on, sissy I want you back on the dance floor in my knickers, now.' She giggles as you peel your own panties down your legs and step into her wet and warm skimpies. 'Excellent,' Reganne purrs holding open your dress. 'Step inside my beauty lets not keep the other waiting.

Back in the club having adjusted your dress and reapplied your make-up and combed your hair You look slightly disheveled but still sexy enough to turn heads. You dance with Reganne, Kerry and Kaitlin excepting a drink or a dance from any man that offered and as the evening drew to a close your feet positively ached from dancing in your tiny heels. Aiden ignores you but later back in the hotel room he, as promised, he makes you wear the bubblegum pink night-dress while you suck his cock.

The following day you wake at about 9 o'clock. Aidens still asleep so you slip out of the night-dress and panties, remove your make-up and shower and dress back in your jeans and T-shirt. When Aiden does eventually wake with a pounding hangover you've tidied the room and neatly packed your dress, wig, shoes and lingerie away. It feels strange wearing cotton underwear and jeans as skipping about in the flimsy short dress now seems but a distant dream.