Flatmates: Awesome Foursome!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Yeah, I like it. I'll send you all copies of the pics later, bye, thanks for an amazing evening!" She said.

The remaining three of us went back inside to the lounge.

"Why don't we gather up our clothes and retire to somewhere more comfortable, like my bedroom?" Diane suggested.

We all picked up our clothes and walked into Diane's room, we dumped our clothes on the floor before all getting onto Diane's bed.

"Now, whilst you recover from decorating Tara's face Suzie and I are going to have a little fun!" Diane told me, "So just sit back and watch!"

She then reached over me to the drawers next to her bed, opened the top one and rummaged around a bit, before pulling out a big purple, double ended dildo! It must have been at least 18 inches long and 3 inches wide.

Suzie saw the look of shock on my face and said: "Hey, what do you think us girls do during the week when our boyfriends aren't around?"

Before I could react Diane handed the dildo to me and said: "Would you do the honours?"

Diane spread her legs, showing off her well fucked pussy and then pulled her lips apart with her fingers, displaying her deep hole. I spat on the end of the dildo to give it a bit of lubrication before lining it up with Diane's opening, and slowly starting to slide it into her. I had it about half way in when she told me to stop, she then lay down and allowed Suzie to mount her, I then held the nine inches of dildo that were sticking out of Diane's pussy up to Suzie's opening and watched her slowly slide her sopping wet pussy down it until it had completely disappeared inside her. Suzie lay down ontop of Diane and started grinding her pussy against Diane's before slipping her tongue into Diane's mouth and kissing her as she started alternating between fucking the dildo in and out of them and grinding her pussy into Diane's, Diane was kissing her back and grinding her pussy against Suzie's. I watched and listened intently as these two hot girls fucked each other infront of me, moaning in pleasure as they ground their pussies together.

Unsurprisingly it didn't take me long to get hard again, Suzie noticed and tapped Diane on the arm and then the two rolled over so that Diane was now ontop of Suzie. Diane sat up and started fondling Suzie's DD cup breasts whilst Suzie fondled Diane's own D cups. Diane turned her head away from Suzie's to look at me and said:

"I want you to fuck me in the arse."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hell yes, I love being double penetrated. Admittedly I've only ever done it with a cock in my pussy and a dildo in my arse before, but there's no other cock I'd rather be my first and take my anal cherry then yours!" She said with a smile.

"If you're sure."

"There's a tube of KY jelly in the top drawer. Just make sure you enjoy my arse!" She said with a smile before lying back down ontop of Suzie, presenting her arsehole to me.

I grabbed the lubricant from the drawer and positioned myself behind Diane. I squirted a dollop onto her arsehole, she shivered as the cold jelly made contact with her, making sure it was spread all over before squirting a dollop into my hand and rubbing it all over my stiff cock. I lined my lubed cock up with Diane's arsehole, preparing to take her anal cherry. Then, very slowly I put pressure on until the head of my cock slipped into her arse with a pop, she was damned tight, so I paused to allow her to get used to it. I felt her relax, so inched my cock further into her arse, I paused again and waited for her to get used to the extra length again, I kept doing this until finally all nine inches of my cock were buried deep inside Diane's arse.

"My God that feels amazing, I feel so full!" She said, "Now fuck my arse!"

I started thrusting in and out of her arse, slowly building up my pace, at the same time Suzie was thrusting up against Diane's pussy and it didn't take long for Diane to start cumming and from then onwards I'm not sure she stopped! After about 10 minutes of being penetrated in both holes Diane stopped moaning and just started gurgling in pleasure. Five minutes later I announced I was going to cum, but only got gurgling in response. I slammed into her twice more before shooting my cum deep into her bowels, Diane screamed loudly in pleasure and then collapsed, limp, down onto Suzie's body. I pulled my cock out of her arse before asking Suzie:

"Shit, is she alright?"

"Yeah, she's just blacked out is all, she'll be fine in a minute, but could you get her off me?" Suzie replied.

I took Diane's limp body in my arms and lifted her up off Suzie, who pulled the dildo from Diane's pussy before I lay her down on her back. Suzie and I lay either side of her, gently stroking her body and waiting for her to come to. A minute or so later Diane opened her eyes, she immediately grabbed my face and pulled it towards hers, forcing her tongue into my mouth and kissing me passionately.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing!" She said after finally breaking her kiss off, "I was just cumming for ages, and then when you shot your cum in my arse it just felt so good I nearly exploded!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" I said with a smile.

"Enjoyed it? I felt like I'd dies and gone to Heaven!" She told me.

"Well I'm afraid I'll have to leave you now, as I'd best get out of here before my fiancée comes home." I said.

"Are you sure you have to?" Suzie asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure, although I'm sure we'll do this again soon!" I told her.

"Damn right we will!" Diane said.

"Are you ok to get home?" I asked Suzie.

"Well, actually I thought I'd stay here with Diane tonight, if that's all right with her?" She said with a smile.

"I'm sure some sort of repayment could be arranged." Diane said with a smile.

I then kissed the two girls deeply before picking up my clothes and heading back to my fiancée's room, hoping it wouldn't be too long until my next encounter with her friends!

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers
12