Awesome Threesomes

Story Info
We couldn't decide so we tried both: MFM and FMF.
2.2k words
4.09
64.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers

"I'd like to try a threesome!" This simple unsolicited one-liner by my wife over, what was up to that moment, an uneventful dinner at home caused quite a stir to say the least. Granted, as many husbands fantasize about, I've been making this suggestion- and have been rebuffed with great hostility- for years; so, what happened? Was it something that she read, saw on TV or at the movies or just a random thought that seemed intriguing? Honestly, I really didn't care- if she was willing so was I!!!

Now the ground rules. After a number of lengthy discussions we decided to experience two independent events: a male-female-male and a female-male-female. Each conversation was exhilarating and the anticipation was overwhelming. Geez, I was walking around semi-erect all the time and my wife was much more attentive in bed. Even if nothing more happened, it was already a turn-on just to talk about it!

Before providing our game plan let me describe both my wife and me. I'm 5'8", 170 pounds, brown eyes, black thinning hair, a 6" penis that's rather thick, and, instead of having a 6-pack for abs my wife teases me by saying I have a 1-pack. I've been an athlete all of my life and have spent a reasonable amount of time in the gym. I'm north of 60 years of age but don't look or act like it. Most people find me approachable, fun and "well maintained".

My wife is drop-dead! She's 5'4", 110 pounds, brown almond shaped eyes, auburn streaked hair, a cute turned up nose, with a great round and firm ass, fantastic thighs, hips and calves, perfect lips, silky skin; and, natural 34Ds to die for. She also has a beautifully maintained pubic area with a mound of black pubes and is shaved from her vagina to her anus. She's younger than I and literally looks to be in her 40s! We've been married since early college.

With that out of the way, the question we were facing was where would we be able to identify willing partners? We came up with all kinds of places but settled on the most logical- the gym. We've both worked out several times a week for a number of years and have made a number of friends and acquaintances during the period. We decided that we would alter our normal routine and begin changing and showering before and after each workout while still at the gym instead of at home. This would keep us with our friends a little longer; and, allow us to more closely "examine the merchandise".

My wife identified what she would like to have in a male partner as I did for the female. Over the next week I spent time checking out the 4 or 5 friends of mine that were possibilities. In the end I selected David for a number of reasons, he's: mid to late 40s, divorced, taller than I, very well built, has a solid ass and abs and possesses a very impressive "uncut" penis. In addition, over the years David has made subtle comments to me about how beautiful my wife is and how lucky I am to be with her.

I approached David and asked if we could have a highly confidential conversation. When he agreed, I explained what we would like to ask of him, that this was a "one-and-done"; and, that there were no strings. After assuring himself that I was for real, he indicated his willingness to participate.

My wife had a similar experience in her locker room. She approached both a blonde and a dark haired woman- both beautiful and alluring. Each met my criteria: excellent body, fabulous face and lips, no tats or piercings, natural large breasts and areolas; and, a well groomed vagina. When she pointed them out to me I went for the dark haired beauty- her name is Gabrielle, or Gabby to my wife.

My wife approached Gabby, also in confidence, outlined the same ground rules re a one-time-only and, following the conversation, pointed me out to Gabby so that she could look me over. She liked what she saw and she too agreed-- our selections were now complete and on board.

The next stage of the preparation was to figure out how to pull this off. We concluded that there would be two separate scenarios and that the female-male-female would be the first. We did that because we thought it possible that David would not be as gentle as Gabby and that there might be some aftereffects- like a sore pussy. So, Gabby would be invited to our home for a pleasant, relaxing evening; and later in the month, David would join us at our favorite, dark, discreet and out of the way Italian trattoria.

Waiting the week for the evening with Gabby seemed to take forever. The anticipation for both my wife and me was really fun. We went over a number of scenarios that, in the end, didn't matter as it all came together seamlessly. Gabby arrived at 6PM, wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps that exposed her tanned shoulders and a pair of flats. She looked adorable. My wife wore black slacks with a modestly low cut white blouse and no bra. Me, khakis and a polo shirt.

My wife served appetizers and we all began drinking a very good champagne while getting to know one another better. This went on for the better part of a half hour then dinner was served along with more wine. As hoped the wine began to work on both women and the talk went to sex and the reason that we were all together. More wine and that was all that was needed. When my wife bent down to serve Gabby she (Gabby) looked down my wife's blouse, reached her hand up and gently took my wife's neck and pulled her down to give her a soft, erotic and passionate kiss- with tongue. It was just the way my wife and I hoped this would get started. We quickly adjourned to the bedroom.

My wife made an excellent choice! Gabby is 50 years old, widowed for several years and has two teenage daughters living at home. She is 5'6", 120 pounds with black hair, violet eyes and very fair skin. As my wife, she also has natural breasts, a C cup, with large nipples that when aroused pucker up and stand straight out; very puffy pussy lips; she is firm and trim- a product of lots of yoga; and, has a bikini cut that, unfortunately for me, left only a "runway" of pubic hair (I like a more bushy pussy). We found out shortly after getting into bed that Gabby's most unusual body part is her clitoris: it is huge- much larger than my wife. With no hair in the area her clit is fully accessible and when aroused is incredibly sensitive. My wife and I were amazed and envious of its size and took turns touching, licking and sucking it. This, I confess, was a beautiful thing and a wonderful surprise!

Gabby and my wife undressed one another, then they both undressed me and led me to the bed. I was sandwiched between two beautiful women- unbelievable. The kissing and body touching started immediately. I had never had another woman since marriage and my wife had never been touched- let alone kissed- by another woman: the experience initially made us breathless. It was intoxicating. The girls kissed and touched each others' ears, necks, tits, pussys, asses, clits while somehow paying a good deal of attention to my body and penis as well. I can only describe the lovemaking of these two mature women as "refined" and very sensual. I paid the bit part of being the required male!

The first orgasm for each of us arrived rather quickly, then we settled down to a wonderful couple of hours of loving, touching, exploring, intercourse, cunnilingus and enjoyment. The women each had multiple orgasms that seemed to be never-ending and I had 3. Around 1AM we all showered together, got dressed and said our goodnights. My wife and I agreed that this was even better than we could have imagined and we still had one more experience to look forward to.

Following our first threesome our anticipation was heightened at the thought of our upcoming night with David. We met, appropriately at Amore's, at 7PM and went immediately to our table. Talk about fun, what I didn't know about this man was that he was both a terrific storyteller and had a wonderful sense of humor. We sat, drank, talked, drank some more and never mentioned the reason we were together. It was like a night out with a great, long time friend.

Following dinner my wife excused herself to go to the powder room and when she returned she leaned across the table and whispered loud enough for us both to hear that she wanted to go home. Then said to David that she'd been watching him all night, is looking forward to the rest of the evening and that when she went to the ladies room she removed her panties because they were soaked and now her pussy juices were dripping down her leg!

That's all we needed to hear! I immediately paid the bill and we all jumped into my car with my wife between the two men. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife take David's hand and had him stroke the inside of her silky-smooth right thigh. She began a light moan, hiked up her skirt and had David insert his finger into her pussy—there was a noticeable slurping sound and a wonderful aroma that was filling the car. I also noticed that my wife had reached over and was rubbing and squeezing David's cock through his pants. My erection was palpable!

Once in the house my wife took total control. After asking both of us to remove our clothes, she wanted David to stand behind her, unbutton her blouse and remove her bra without releasing her breasts from their cups, she only wanted the straps off her shoulders and her arms free. She asked that I kneel in front of her to unzip her skirt, remove her shoes and gently kiss her clitoris while David was cupping her breasts and resting his erection in her ass crack. David and I did as directed.

Then my wife took a couple of steps to the side and turned back to face us so that she would be totally exposed and able to observe the two men in front of her. She must have liked what she saw, as the smile that came across her face was one that I had never seen before! David too was smiling. Both he and I were standing in front of my nude wife with erections that couldn't get any larger. We were all ready!

Our king sized bed provided just enough room for all of us to enjoy the evening. Since neither David nor I are bi, we both concentrated 100% of our efforts on my wife. She was amazed with David's cock- it was a good 3 inches longer than mine, almost as thick and had a full hoody, something that she had never seen even in pictures. What we didn't do to her and she to us!

We took turns kissing, fucking and licking her pussy and clit, the same to her anus, her toes, her wonderful tits, fingers, hands, ears, neck. My wife was screaming, writhing and begging for more- we came all over her tits, face, hair and pussy- she had cum dripping over her entire body. This wasn't just sex, it was lust and it was intense.

She too didn't miss most of each of our bodies either! My wife gives great head and she demonstrated all of her talents, she was kissing and licking us all over as she couldn't get enough of us nor we of her. She was so aroused that it felt as if her mouth was literally devouring our faces and cocks! I could only imagine that this is what it would be like in an orgy. When I had an orgasm she immediately rolled over to David to get him involved and vice versa all the while having orgasm after orgasm of her own. Words can't describe the evening- it was unbelievable and my wife was amazing.

As with Gabby, when we were all spent, we took a shower together during which time my wife gave both of us one last soapy hand-job. When done, she fell into bed and went to sleep instantly; I took David home and thanked him. He asked when we could do it again and after reminding him that this was a one-time-only he said that he was disappointed but understood.

Over the next days, weeks and months my wife and I have discussed the experiences in detail while reliving our times with both David and Gabby. Our conclusion, that seems to change with each little nuance that we remember, is that as of this writing, the evening with David was the winner- two cocks for my wife are much better than one. That said, our time with Gabby was unforgettable! Today, I'm not convinced that this will be our only "one-and-done"!!

sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers