Awoken in the Night

Story Info
She's awoken from more than just sleep.
1.7k words
3.9
144.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams of fondling fingers frolicking upon her flesh stirred her nether lips with the twinkle of desire. She softly awoke to the realization that she was not dreaming, nor was she alone. A startling cry escaped her lips just before an unfamiliar hand pressed down against her disturbed cry.

She felt the weight of a silhouetted figure mounting her in the night. She tried to push, unsuccessfully, another hand grasped her throat. She wished for an instant that she didn't climb naked into bed that night. Her legs were pushed further open by the figure's hips. A prodding sensation against her thigh confirmed her thoughts. Tears welled in her eyes as she felt the violation coming for her. The penetrating glare the man gave her left her fumbling for words and yet submissive to his touch.

She screamed a muffled cry for help, his hand held fast against her mouth and the grip on her throat tightened as he stabbed her with his swollen, blood filled lust. He pushed roughly against her, into her, disregarding the lack of moisture to welcome his needs. She was helpless against his pushing and pulling. She sobbed as he continued and in guilt of her secretions. Unsure if she should hate him for doing this to her or if she should like it since it had been so long since a man wanted to use her body for the beautiful dance of lust. She struggled against him, hitting him and slapping at him as he thrust into her. She felt her body being filled delightfully, despite the fact that he was violating her sanctity against her will. He seemed to laugh in the moans he breathed.

Tears streamed down her cheek as his breath burned her skin. The sensation of being penetrated scared her and for some reason she could no longer find the words in her head to tell him to stop, much less attempt to speak them through his hand.

His rhythm quickened and with each of her cries she found herself moaning deeply inside. Her hips began to buck against his as she continued to strike at him. His thrust only seemed to be urged on ever the more furiously as she fought with him.

His lips seared her skin and his teeth sank into her shoulders. Soon she felt his hand slip off of her mouth and grab a hold of her breast, harshly squeezing it. She let a moan slip from her lips in between her sobbing cries almost silent in the background of his huffing.

He whispered into her ear as he stabbed her more violently, "You like it don't you, you fucking whore? You've been aching for this fucking cock and as much as you hate me, you can't tell me to stop!"

She let out a cry, almost as if in agony, but her hips pushing against his and the clasping of her thighs around his hips told them both of how right he was. She needed this and she was going to take it however he wanted to give it to her. Her cock filled pussy let out squeak after squeak of pleasure as it continuously soaked his advances. He thrust harder into her until she could feel the tip of his cock touching her innermost walls. She struck at him with all of her strength, only to show him how her strength fades in the bliss of an orgasm thundering through her body.

"Fucking bitch," the man yelled at her. "I didn't tell you you could fucking cum on my dick!"

His hand struck her face and she whimpered, but she couldn't help but to wrap her ankles around, trapping him between her legs. She grabbed a hold of the back of his head and looked him dead in the eyes. The surprise in his eyes left no room for response when she growled at him bucking her hips hard against his penetrating blows, "You're the fucking bitch and you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you!"

Her lips pressed against his and in that moment he lost control. Roles had been reversed and his body shuddered in her grasp. She gripped him tightly as she felt his warm sperm spurting inside her body so deliciously naughty. His moans of pleasure matched his finishing thrusts and he soon let his weight collapse upon her petite figure. She pushed into him, slowly stroking his impregnating form inside of her now welcoming river of lust.

She would wait patiently for his return. She would wait patiently for him to give her all he had now that he disturbed her peace, now that he had awoken her soul...

The blissful moment washed away from his confused mind. Regaining control of his body, his erect form remained steadfast for the thievery he intended. Withdrawing from her body, silken moisture dripped from the tip of his marauding limb. She clung to him as he lifted himself from her. Placing a hand upon her chest, he pushed her down against the bed and bucked his hips forcefully from her clasping thighs. A gentle groan of exasperation escaped her lips before she regained her protest of his evil deeds. A crack broke the near silence in the room as she felt the sting against her thigh. Again the crack resounded in the room with the teasing sting burning her leg. She felt his hands grab her roughly, pushing her against her will.

She found herself laying face down and before she could push herself up, his naked warmth pressed against her back. He pinned her down and the hardness of his masculine body poking at her should have disgusted her. However, she found herself secretly wanting to feel it press against her as hard as he could muster, as hard as his strength would permit. "Be careful what you wish for, pretty little thing. I might just give it to you," the intruder softly spoke. At that moment she felt her lips part at the command of his desire. She cried out into the pillow beneath her face as his weapon of choice pierced her flesh, wounding her dripping pussy with a deep thrust that sent chills up her spine. He shifted his hips into place as his face caressed her soft, dark hair. Lips touched against her head as he moved to take her more fully and deeply from behind. Bellowing a moaning sound of pleasure as his erection filled her with blood warmth, heated by his aggressive passion.

Thoughts freely floating in her mind mixed with guilty emotions. Confused as he was when she grabbed hold of him, she had no time to debate that this evil was somehow justified and deserved; craved. Her hand pressed at his face, attempting to push him away. Responding to her now feeble attempt at defiance by grabbing a hold of her wrist, pinning it down. His motions slow and steady, she continued to struggle. Soon she found both of her wrists locked down as her body lay pinned beneath his weight. A pleasant crushing as he forced his desires on her; inside of her, leaving her no choice but to be his toy. Still, she fought with him, speaking out in anger, "Get the fuck off me!" Attempting to escape this wonderful nightmare, she kicked her legs and jerked her hips, but his pace seemed to gain momentum the more she struggled.

Heated breaths splashed against her body with each penetrating blow. Sobbing into the pillow, still unsure why she kept pace with him. The struggle did nothing but allow him deeper inside of her. The hands that held her wrists in place quickly moved to her back. He pushed down on her with the weight of his upper body, pressing a gasp of air out from her lungs as his cock pressed a gasp of emptiness out from her sweet canal. Anger was welling up inside of her. The kind of anger that was beginning to make her mad. Her thoughts were turning into emotions and her emotions were running more wild than any thought she had ever had from birth to that moment. With her hands free, she again tried to reach his face, but to no avail. Instead she grabbed a hold of his flexing thighs and dug her nails into him.

He let out a groan at the pain she gave to him, causing him to thrash her body with the solid spear, impaling her ever the more sharply. She grunted at his increasing aggression and she caught him moaning at her voice. Grunting again, she gripped him hard, trying to draw blood with her nails. The invader grunted aloud and stabbed her at a blazing rhythm.

She prepared for his orgasm, awaiting the sensation of his semen splashing inside of her, warmly. This time when he would collapse, she would escape. Struggling against his movements, she bit down into the pillow, muffled grunts mixed with moans. Her grip on his thighs rose to her consciousness as her hands began to feel the need for rest. Trying to match his forceful pace, her hope was to bring him to that moment of calm. Suddenly she felt the sensation between her legs bursting inside of her. Loud moans filled the room, followed by his grunting approval of her pleasure. Exploding into a blissful storm, sending out shrieking cries of wild passion. Her flesh wrapped tightly around his, milking his advances as forceful entries continued in their quickened pace. She shuddered beneath his form, quivering as her body shook with each pummeling blow. His moans changed, such pleasure he felt in her contradictory torture! Devoid of any thought, her emotions failed her in preventing the moans of delight from rewarding him. Her anger guided her to wanting more as she felt her nether region tingle in the moment before another orgasm stripped her of any ruse of defiance. Her anger could fuel her fight, but they both knew fully well that there was no turning back. He was breaking her in and regrets this night would no longer be possible. Her spirit had approached closer than ever before; the summit of knowing nothing beyond her own wants laid before her eyes like sunset upon the western lakes. In this tumultuous night, she had never before felt such need to be needed as she had felt now.