Axel’s Penis... and Mom And Annika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,478 Followers

It was an amicable divorce. Mom wanted to live in America and dad Sweden. It was as simple as that. He continued to help support us. After six months back in the States mom moved us lock, stock and barrel to South Florida. Her year in Sweden had convinced her she never wanted to live in the cold weather again.

We kids all took moms maiden name as our surname when we moved to Florida and registered for school. Annika and Bridget had their names legally changed to Bellini a couple of years later but I'd never wanted to. I was Axel Succorious -- In fact I was the only Succorious in America. Except for w w w dot succorious. Which sold wooden penises. Ones that were apparently good for the environment.

The next morning, Saturday, March 21st, Miami Beach, Florida

"We held a meeting yesterday, before you got home," my sister announced over breakfast the next morning.

"We?" I asked between spoonfuls of Rice Krispies.

"The Board of Directors of Succorious Inc.," she added. I simply raised my eyes as I waited for more.

"We've decided to take a chance and offer you the job."

"The job?"

"It was unanimous."

"Even though you don't have any experience Axel," my younger sister Bridget added.

"And do you happen to be on the board dear sister?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, and I'm the Vice President of IT too," she answered proudly.

"At fifteen?"

"Ha... ha ... ha! Well maybe you haven't noticed Mr. University Student but I'm going to turn eighteen in less than two months. She pulled her shoulders back as she spoke.

But I actually had noticed the night before and again this morning. Little Bridget, the computer nerd/hacker, the tomboy who'd sported hoodies and always eschewed any makeup or attempts to pretty herself up, had, since the last time I'd seen her, suddenly developed some womanly properties.

Like breasts. Two of which were clearly pushing through the tight tank top she was wearing. And I was pretty sure she was braless underneath.

"Eighteen? You?" I scoffed as I surreptitiously checked her out.

"Mother is Vice President of Marketing," Annika announced.

"You are? You can't be," I implored as I looked over at my mother. "You can't be involved in one of Annika's crazy schemes? You didn't quit your job did you?"

"I'm the President and C.E.O.," my sister went on to add. That didn't surprise me.

"We need a C.F.O. You!" She pointed at my chest as she announced my title.

"Yeah right, I'm going to go to work for my little sister's dildo company."

****

Two hours later the four of us were sitting around a conference table in an office in an old cement block industrial building in Hialeah. Impossible for me to ignore was the glass fronted display case on the wall opposite which displayed, under lights, the current line of products of Succorious Inc.

Annika had just spent the previous fifteen minutes giving me a rundown on each member of the line. Size, sales figures, profit margins, type of wood used, manufacturing costs associated with each one, etc., etc.

And this from a girl who'd never shown any interest in where money came from or how you earned it in her whole life.

So what the hell was I doing there? Why was I still listening to their story? The truth was I was curious as hell to find out what was going on. And once Annie had started talking over breakfast I'd been hooked.

"We started up a year ago last September," she'd started.

"But you were still in High School," I immediately protested.

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" Annika demanded. I did. So I tried to shut up.

"It came to me when I read the story about the lesbians and the dolphins," she explained as she started again.

"Lesbians?" I hadn't been able to stop the word from escaping from my mouth.

"Don't you remember? When the lesbian party boat capsized in Biscayne Bay?" I didn't know what she was talking about and my face showed it.

"I think he was visiting Dad that summer," Bridget advised her sister.

"Oh. Well Axel, what do you imagine went into the sea along with the two hundred drunk lesbians?"

"Plastic penises?" I ventured a guess. Annika nodded yes.

"At least a thousand of them. Made of plastic. And most with batteries. And who do you think ended up eating them?" Bridget asked.

When I didn't answer immediately my mother supplied the answer. "Manatees. A whole family of them." There was a look of distaste on all their faces.

"The video's on our site, I'll show you," Bridget said as she turned her ever present laptop towards me. So I had to sit through a five minute video that showed the autopsies of the three Manatees who'd succumbed. It was disgusting.

"I had to do something, you know how much I worry about the environment Axel." No I didn't!

"I learned plastic penises are a scourge on our beautiful Earth. Floating islands of them are washing up in Antarctica, decimating the Emperor Penguins."

"It's true," Bridget said, nodding, agreeing with her sister.

So the idea was born. Environmentally friendly penile replacers as they called them. And Bridget, our family computer genius, destined for MIT or CalTech, was quickly drawn into the plot by her persuasive sister. A professional website was designed. Mother was somehow lassoed into joining them. I'm still not sure how.

So after hearing their story I'd let them lead me to the company headquarters in Hialeah. Found out that the company had been incorporated in August two thousand and seven. When I was in Sweden visiting my dad. And that twenty-five percent of the company shares had been put in my name.

"But they only vest to you after you've worked for the company five years Axel," Bridget had cautioned.

They'd sold a few thousand dildos online during the ensuing Christmas season. Crude imitations of their present line up. Every dildo sold carried the environmental message. The word quickly spread across the Internet. Facebook, My Space, YouTube, and hundreds of other smaller sites were soon spreading the message. Lesbians were mobilized. College dorms were atwitter with the news. Bridget's computer savvy ensured that blogs from Tokyo to Timbuktu were full of news of the 'succorious'.

"We plant one tree for every dildo sold," Mom said proudly.

"And ten percent of our profits go to help save the Penguins and Manatees," Bridget gushed.

The whole thing sounded pretty crazy to me but when the ladies got to the actual numbers I couldn't help but be impressed. Sales had grown exponentially during two thousand and eight and final sales results for the year, including an outstanding Xmas season, had been two hundred and ninety thousand units. At an average of about eighty-three dollars per sale.

"You sold over twenty million bucks last year?" I was flabbergasted. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I gave you a nice present at Christmas," young Bridget answered.

"We wanted you to finish school first, graduate," mom explained.

"You still have to pass your final exams if you want to work for us," Annie said. Was she teasing?

Their financial books were a mess. Which I found out after spending about five minutes with their accountant that afternoon. I chided my sister.

"Why do you think we're hiring you?" she asked. I had no answer to that.

So, by the end of that day, I'd agreed to become CFO of Succorious Inc. as of Monday, May 11th, 2009, four days after my final exam. I was so excited by the prospect that I didn't even spend any time negotiating salary and perks. What the hell, I owned a quarter of the company.

1:00 p.m. Sunday, March 22nd 2009, Miami Beach, Florida

"You're supposed to be on holiday." I looked up from the papers strewn across my desk to see Annika standing in the doorway. Mom was behind her.

"There are a million things to do," I answered. I'd been in the office since dawn going over the company's financial books.

"Not today," she insisted, "we're going to the beach."

"We are?"

"Everything's in the car," mom announced from the doorway.

"I don't have my bathing suit," I said, stalling. I'd been engrossed in the work I'd been doing. This was why I'd been studying for four years I'd realized that morning. I was happy.

"I brought it," my sister lied as she and my mother escorted me out of the office. But not before I'd stuffed a pile of paperwork into my briefcase.

****

"Where are we going?" I asked ten minutes later when I looked up and saw we weren't taking the most direct route to South Beach. In fact we seemed to be going in the opposite direction.

"We thought we'd kill two birds with one stone today," my mother answered nonchalantly.

What the fuck? "Huh?" I grunted as we drove north through Bar Harbour.

"Research ... for the company," Annika said with a grin as we crossed over Haulover Cut.

Haulover Cut? "Oh no we're not," I exclaimed as Annika turned the car into the Haulover Beach parking lot.

"I'm not getting out of the car," I announced as the car came to a stop.

"Alright, we'll see you in a couple of hours then," my mother announced.

"They're nudists, you're my mother, my sister," I yelled as they walked away from me. I rushed after them!

****

There's no reason a person should be embarrassed to be naked in front of his own mother. Heck, I'd slipped naked from her body. I was part of her.

Nor should I have been embarrassed to look upon the body that had borne me.

But I was! And I didn't know where to look as mom pulled the t-shirt over her head and then unsnapped her bra. Then let out a soft groan as she pushed her shorts and panties down her legs.

"You're staring," Annika accused. But I think she said the words so just I'd turn a little attention towards her as she unsnapped her bra. Great tits! Not as big as moms. Not as full or round. But they were outstanding I conceded to myself. So were moms. Were mom's nipples hard?

Of course I got a hard-on. Which wasn't good. What kind of pervert was I anyway I wondered. Mom had a thick, untrimmed pelt of pubic hair growing at her groin. Annika's was trimmed.

"You guys shouldn't be here," I announced seriously.

"Okay gramps," my sister replied.

"Its research Axel ... for the company. We actually found the model for 'El Toro' here," mom said. 'El Toro' was our fourth highest grossing dildo.

"Christ, what did you do? Go up and tell him you'd like to see and measure his erection?" my eyes were still flicking back and forth between mom and Annika. I also couldn't help notice all the guys within fifty yards were also checking them out.

"We're a little more subtle than that dear brother, and it's not our fault that you're too embarrassed to take off your clothes," my sister announced as she stood up and started to flounce off towards the ocean. Two hundred sets of eyes followed her cute little ass.

"I'm not-" I started but then stopped as I saw neighboring eyes turn towards me.

"I'm not embarrassed," I said softly to my mother, "it's just that you're family ... I mean its ..."

"You work for the company now Axel," my mom chastened and then she too stood up and walked down to the water.

I watched them for minutes as they stood knee deep in the gently lapping waves. Men approached them. Cocks flapping! I watched my mom and my younger sister as they talked to these horny bastards, guys I knew who would just love to throw them down on the sand and ravage them.

I checked repeatedly to make sure none of these nudist Romeos got a hard-on. I knew that if just one of them did I'd be on top of them in a second.

Meanwhile my penis softened. I felt him as he slowly reduced the bulge he'd been making in my shorts. Should I take them off I asked myself. I quickly glanced over at mom and Annie. They weren't looking my way. Why not? A button. Then my zipper. Looked up again to see in anyone was watching. No one. I quickly pushed my shorts and underwear down my legs. Looked around again as my penis lifted his head and looked around.

"Do not get hard!" I ordered my penis. Unfortunately I said the words aloud. A girl ten yards to my right looked up and giggled.

Then I felt it! Knew I couldn't stop it. Should I cover him up? Or run for the water? I asked myself silently. A second later I was moving toward the ocean! Quickly. And just as my feet splashed into the surf I heard my sister's, "Look, it's Axel," echo loudly across the water.

Mom and Annie of course immediately waded over to join me.

"Well, well," she started when she'd got over to me, "you know, maybe we got lucky again today mom."

"Don't say a word," I hissed back.

"It's definitely nicer than 'El Toro'," Annie continued.

"Don't tease your brother," mom told her daughter but both of them had big grins on their faces.

"And much bigger." I was quickly approaching full erection. "And getting even bigger," she added, then whistled.

"A girl your age shouldn't be allowed to see one of these," I answered. There was no way I was going to let her run over me. My cock was continuing to grow. I turned so that those on shore couldn't see anything and then took a step into deeper water. Fully hard now my cockhead just broke through the surface.

"We could call it 'Count Axel Rod'. The Swedish Sausage." My mother started to laugh at her daughters words.

"Annie!" I warned even as I realized I was loving the attention. And the 'Count' was too.

"And since he's an employee we wouldn't have to pay any royalties."

"Ha, ha. You don't pay any royalties now." I'd actually checked when I'd been in the office that morning and knew now that the world's greatest golfer had absolutely nothing to do with 'Tiger Woody'.

"You know Axel, we have a Professor of Biomechanics that measures them for us," my sister explained.

"You do?"

"Uh huh. At the U. They developed a special MRI laser box thing for us." The water was lapping against her trimmed pussy as the waves hit us. My cock was silently watching.

"They use a laser on someone's penis?" Just the thought made him shrivel a bit.

"It's completely safe Axel."

"I'll bet! God, no ones ever going to put mine in an MRI laser," I promised.

"Just think, you could be a best seller," my sister said as she glanced downward. "Is his as big as dad's was?" Annie asked mom.

"Bigger," my mother answered as she continued to watch my bobbing cockhead.

Thursday, March 26th, School of Engineering, U of M, Coral Gables

"I'm Doctor Armstrong," the woman, her hand outstretched, said when Annika and I were escorted into the office. It had taken my sister just three days to convince me into having my cock measured.

"This is my brother Axel," my sister answered as I shook hands with the woman who had a PhD in biomechanical engineering. She also just happened to be a stunner.

"But you're a woman-" I started, my surprise evident as the blush spread across my face.

"Women can be scientists too Mr. Business Major," my sister scolded, a wide grin on her lips. She certainly hadn't warned me that the person who was going to supervise the imaging of my penis was drop dead gorgeous.

But the scientist was as surprised as I was. The tone of her answering, "Your brother?" announced her incredulity.

"Axel feels he might be capable of being one of our subjects." She lifted her eyebrows as she spoke, clearly indicating she thought I was crazy. "Mom and I decided to humor him." Again a raising of her eyes.

I said nothing. I decided to leave it for later to get back at her. The Doctor looked confused, clearly not sure if some joke was being played. And if so on who.

Still, five minutes later Annie had been exiled to the waiting room and I'd been led to the Doctors lab. "Are you really her brother?" were the first words she asked when we found ourselves alone.

"Apparently," I answered, but then added, "mind you we've never tested Annie's DNA." Words which broke the ice and brought a grin to the Doc's lips.

The Doc however wasn't much for small talk and once we were in her lab she quickly started explaining the procedure. "Please remove your pants Mr. Succorious," she asked as soon as she'd given me the barest outline of the procedure.

"Oh my," the beautiful scientist gasped when I pushed my pants and boxers down my thighs. My freed cock bounced angrily up against my stomach. Noticing she added, "Well it certainly doesn't look like you're going to need any chemical help in achieving an erection."

"Do your subjects normally need help?" I asked innocently, suddenly enjoying myself. There was something in the young, married scientist's eyes that announced she wasn't the cold, calculating scientist of science fiction movies.

"You'll have to maintain the erection for some fifteen minutes," she cautioned. I nodded. "I'll show you the imaging room now." I followed her as she led me across the room. "I'll monitor the test from here," she said as we passed a desk laden with computer screens and facing a window that looked into a small room.

"This is our penis imaging machine, I designed it myself," the scientist announced proudly once we were in the other room.

"It goes where?" I asked. "You're sure it's safe?" I didn't like the look of the gizmo she was leading me toward. A large number of wires were running out of the box that was approximately six inches by six inches by about fifteen inches long. It looked like something a twelve year old might have made in his garage for some high school science project.

"Your penis goes through this hole ... your testicular sack also," she directed.

"But-"

"Don't be nervous," she said sweetly.

It's not your penis I thought. "In here?" I asked when I'd approached the machine and pointed to a three inch diameter opening.

"Let me lift the top off first," she said, then I watched as she removed the shiny stainless steel cover.

"I don't think-" I started as I tried to back up from the wire filled contraption she'd exposed.

"Its fine Axel, I promise you," she good Doctor enticed, then she grabbed my throbbing penis and pulled me toward the open box. I watched silently as she placed my cock on a plate of glass that bisected the space.

"Jesus," I whimpered when she fastened two Velcro straps around it. Then she tucked my balls into a circular space specially designed for them and then reattached the top.

"It won't hurt, I promise," she reassured as she backed away from me. "and if you feel you're losing your erection call me and I'll come in and give you a shot."

"A shot of what?" But she was already through the door which she then firmly shut. What am I fucking doing I asked myself as I watched the doctor through the glass. A second later the machine started to hum ominously.

****

But it turned out not to be that bad. That is after the absolute terror had passed. I even started to enjoy myself. I checked out the good doctor through the glass as she played around with various dials and stuff. Then I decided to have a little fun!

"I'm losing it ... my erection," I said aloud into the empty room. I'd put just a touch of panic into my voice.

"It looks fine on the computer Axel," the doc spoke into the microphone on her desk, then looked up and asked, "Would you like me to give you an injection?" I watched as she help up a wicked looking syringe.

"What about if you-" I let my voice trail away.

"If I what?" she asked as she pushed the plunger on the syringe partly down to test it. A stream of whatever was in it arced out across the room.

"I'm not having you put that in me," I promised.

"It won't hurt." There was a plea in her voice. She clearly didn't want her test ruined.

"What if you just took off your top," I suggested.

"The needle will work immediately," she answered.

"So will your breasts," I offered back.

"I'm married."

"It's for science doctor. For the environment." I was both teasing and challenging her. She knew it was a game, that I was playing with her, but I could also see that she was amused.

scouries
scouries
10,478 Followers