Axina and Burk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axina pulled down the bodice of her blouse, exposing her bosom to the males' hungry eyes. She quickly loosened the spell that kept her breasts compressed to one tenth their full size, allowing her tits to swing out in all of their firm, heavy, jiggly glory, and cupped them with her hands. She looked up at the males, holding her Bosom out as an obvious target. The one with the long cock was perfectly willing to oblige. He pumped his cock vigorously, pointing it directly at her breasts, and within seconds he was spurting rope after rope of hot cum all over the tops of her tits, leaving them covered in thick seed.

The male with the thick cock had other ideas. He brought his phallus to bear directly on Axina's face. She barely had time to close her eyes before he blasted her visage with his scalding goo, grunting gleefully as he soaked her face in seed. Both males collapsed onto their haunches, spent for the time being.

Axina wiped cum from her eyes, looking to the Queen for further instruction. Instead, she found that both Matrona and the Queen were looking at her wide eyed while fingering each other. "Axina," said Matrona, "That was incredible."

"Indeed," The Queen agreed. "Most arousing."

"I am glad to have pleased you both, My Lady, My Queen." She had to force herself to meet their gaze.

Matrona spread her legs. "Come, girl. The tournament is about to start, and I need your mouth on me now."

"My Lady, I am still covered in male filth,"

"Even better." Matrona smiled. "Come here you dirty girl."

Axina obeyed, crawling to Matrona and skillfully licking her sopping slit. The Queen pulled on one of the chains, and one of the males promptly knelt before her, lowering his head to serve her Royal Bustiness with his lips.

Axina felt strange. She had been used for entertainment. She had been forced to suck the dicks of not one but two males. She was covered in semen, the filthiest substance on earth. She wasn't angry; it was the right of the powerful to use the weak for pleasure. The humiliation burned in the pit of her stomach and sparked fresh arousal in her nethers. It seemed like she was always horny these days.

And yet, the humiliation seemed to kindle the flames of her ambition.

Before she had come to the capital, Axina had wanted to achieve the rank of Countess, and maybe even Duchess. Now she realized that wasn't enough.

She wanted to be Queen.

12