Axina and Burk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers

Jea's tits were incredibly soft, especially compared to the rest of her hard, muscular body, and he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of all that soft, jiggly flesh sliding against his cock. Besides that, he could feelsomething stirring inside her breasts, some kind of power, like warmth, responding to the Masculine Energy pouring forth from his cock, longing for it, needing it.

He released Jea's breasts, sliding his cock down her belly, spreading her legs, aligning himself, starting to push forward...

"W-wait!" Jea protested blearily. "Not my pussy, I can't cum from my p-"

Burk slammed himself into her sopping gash to the hilt.

"Oh." She said as if mildly surprised. And then Jea Dikei had her first vaginal orgasm in over 15 years. "I think... Oh. OHHH SHITT OHH FUUUUUCKKK!" Her back arched until only her head and her heals were touching the ground. Burk was almost worried that her spine might snap. A half second later, her cunt clamped down on him with enough force to crush stone and she squirted hard enough to coat him from neck to calves.

Burk laughed in triumph and thrusted forward mercilessly, prolonging her orgasm for minutes upon minutes. Her pussy felt fantastic, tight, wet, and hot. He let himself go, nailing her at full strength. She was a masochistic rape-slut, so he figured she could take it. He wasn't really sure how long he spent savagely slamming his hips down into the trembling puddle of submissive slut that had once been the kingdom's second most powerful woman.

Finally he felt the need to cum boiling in his balls, stronger than even he had the ability to suppress. He pulled himself free of Jea. Nearby, Mirah and Xencina were eating each other out in a 69 position, with Mirah on top of course. He roared, "Feeding time bitches!" and the mother-slut and daughter-slut frantically untangled from eachother and scrambled forward to kneel before him. Jea somehow managed to climb to her knees as well. All three gave him the "please cum on my face" look, heads tilted back, mouths open, tongues out.

Heaving a heavy breath of release, he unleashed the torrent of spunk that had been boiling in his balls. At this moment, he felt like a god bestowing his ultimate gift upon his faithful worshipers. His essence blasted forth at Jea, Mirah, and Xencina, filling their mouths, coating their faces and covering their tits.

At last he shook the last of his spunk onto Mirah's upturned forehead. Then his three favorite sluts collapsed onto their backs. Jea fell unconscious instantly. Mirah and Xencina licked his spunk off of each other for a few minutes, but finally fell asleep still thoroughly coated in the stuff.

Burk sat down, his cock finally deflating from a day of hard sex. He still had a hard journey ahead. He had a queen to breed and a witch to free. And the queen knew he was coming, too. He had learned that from the Ladies of Bosom she had sent to assassinate him. Even after defeating the queen, the witch he was trying to free would almost certainly try to put him in some kind of literal or metaphorical chains. He would have to put her in her place.

With all that ahead of him, he figured he had better get some sleep. However, just as he was about to lie down, he felt the softness of breasts pressed against his back. For a second he thought it was Vessala, the Black Witch, come to torment him again with her ephemeral body. Then he realized he wasn't wearing her bracelet today. He turned to see the flushed face of Shina Tuo staring back at him. She didn't speak but the plea in her eyes was obvious. It was easy to forget Shina now that she couldn't speak, but he decided she deserved a good pounding as much as any other slut he owned.

"Alright then," he sighed, feeling his cock harden as he pushed Shina down onto her back. "One more before sleep."

Narg
Narg
1,296 Followers
12