Axiom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to look at Julian, wearing a smug smile. "All about helping the little guys screw the big bullies, eh, Lynch? That's precious, coming from you. Hard to believe, judging by that flower-child, tree-hugging hippie shit you've got going on around you, but you're a Lynch, and you always will be. Bentleys in the garage, summer house in Monaco - Christ, stop deluding yourself. If it's atonement you're looking for, you sure as hell aren't going to find it this way. The world will never stop hating you for being the one percent."

He fiddled with his cufflinks, which were already perfectly in place. "Anyway, I'm done lecturing the both of you. As long as the firm stays intact, the both of you can end up with the Chippendales for all I fucking care - do whatever you want. After all, you're both such big, big boys."

Finished with his speech, he stormed out of the room without a goodbye. The two men sat there, both silently seething from the encounter, the pieces of their mental chessboard gliding about in complex maneuvers. Aidan's blood was still boiling. Out of habit, he reached into his phone and pulled out his BlackBerry, beginning to type out replies to the bevy of new e-mails he'd received in the past hour. Mundane tasks like these helped him think and calmed him down. The room was completely silent apart from the dull clicking of his phone's keypad.

"How long have the both of you been at it?"

The typing stopped abruptly. Aidan's eyes darted up, his stance still prepared for an offensive, but he realized that Julian was asking that question as a friend. He exhaled sharply and slipped the phone back into his pocket.

"Long enough for it to matter."

Julian didn't say anything in response. He knew better than to. Despite being a lawyer, which meant that Aidan could filibuster at great lengths on any given topic under the sun, when it came to heavier things, Aidan was a man of few words. He excelled at confrontations, but affection was something he struggled with.

Aidan glanced at his watch and stood up when he saw the time. "Shall we meet again in an hour? I have some matters to attend to. Don't let him get under your skin."

"Never have, never will."

"Good. I'll see you later."

--------------------------------

He had just stepped out of the door when Lucy saw him and flagged him down.

"You're supposed to talk to Lizcato about the Bank of Helsinki. Also, I have Robertson on line five with updates on Geneva, and Lee left a message saying that the due diligence should be done by the 25th."

"Remind me to call Lizcato at five, divert Robertson to my personal line, and give Lee the green light."

"Will that be all?"

"Cancel all my appointments tonight. I don't care if it's the White House or even if it's Jesus Christ himself, clear my schedule this evening."

"Alright, sir."

She pressed a button on her desk phone and almost immediately, Aidan's phone started ringing. "Right, Robertson. Shoot."

He marched through the office with the phone pressed to his ear, almost rolling his eyes at the sight of the nervous interns that shrunk away from him when he passed by them. Still talking, he strode towards his intended destination, eyes scanning the floor for any signs of the person he was looking for. When he finally spotted her, it almost felt like his heart skipped a beat, and for a moment he forgot that he was supposed to be negotiating a multimillion-dollar merger.

She was talking to a colleague, occasionally referring to the thick cardboard file her companion was holding. Ever stylish, her outfit of the day consisted of a black v-neck dress that ended just at the knee, finished off with a cropped blazer and black patent pumps. She'd decided to let down her long brown hair today, eschewing her usual ponytail and simply parting her hair down the middle, allowing it to glide past her shoulders in a perfect waterfall. It was a simple fix that made her look quite very different, bringing out her Asian features that normally went unnoticed.

Now she was obviously explaining something, her right hand moving from up downwards in a step-ladder fashion in an attempt to describe a linear procedure. They were so engrossed in the conversation that when he swooped in, it caught them both by surprise.

"Kenner," he pulled the phone away from his ear and cupped a hand over it. "War Room 4, walk with me."

She looked surprised but excused herself and followed his brisk steps. As he was still talking on the phone, she couldn't ask him why he wanted to see her, and of all places, why he was bringing her to one of the 'War Rooms' - the well-equipped, secure conference rooms normally reserved for top-priority and highly classified meetings. Aidan finished up with the conversation in time and hung up just as they walked into the empty workspace, shutting the door and locking it behind him.

"So, why are we - mmf."

He pinned her forcefully against the wall, pressing his lips onto hers with such aggression it took her breath away. She could feel the raw need in his body, in the way he almost crushed her with his strong height, trapping her in place with his broad torso. His hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling her close to him and obliterating the space between them. Her fingers snaked into his hair and the kiss deepened, making her eyes crash shut from the delicious wantonness of being taken like this.

To think that she was making out with her boss, right here in some clandestine corner of the office made her spine tingle. The sheer naughtiness of it..her head began to spin, the warmth radiating from her core towards her groin and she slipped her hands under his jacket, pulling at his shirt with tight fists. God, how she wanted him - and he smelled so, so good...a groan escaped from her when he finally broke the kiss and pulled away.

She could see the sparkle in his eyes, the brilliant blue blazing at her with the same intensity she'd always known. "That was nice," he murmured, stroking a thumb across the pale skin of her cheek.

"Sneaky little bastard," she smiled, biting her lip. "Is this where you usually seduce and shag your employees?"

"Well, there's always the janitor's closet, but you got upgraded to the deluxe suite."

She giggled and reached up to kiss him again, letting her hands roam over his body as they locked lips. He was definitely stressed - she could feel it in his muscles, all the way from the small of his back to the base of his neck. She looked into his eyes, hoping to read him a little better, but his face managed to disguise any hints of trouble from her. Too bad she knew him better than that.

"Long day?" she asked softly, curling a lock of his hair around her finger.

"Not any more than the usual." Actually, she couldn't be more right - he was so goddamn riled up right now, and the only thing he needed was her - to see her, feel her, be with her.

"Well, Mr. Scodelario," her hands slid around to cup his ass, giving them a firm squeeze. "I may have a few ideas that you might be interested in. Will you be available for a brainstorming session?"

"Oh, you can brain the storm out of me anytime, Ms. Kenner."

The suggestive smile on her lips made his breath hitch in his throat. He lowered his head and captured her again in one of those heart-melting kisses, allowing the pleasure to unwind as his tongue sought hers. One hand was skating up her thigh, skimming on the soft, smooth skin of her legs and heading towards the valley between them. She moaned into his mouth, her skin tingling with anticipation as her fingers worked on his shirt buttons and belt buckle, freeing his erection from the confines of his clothes.

Were they really going to this this? Sex in the office...the heady haze of delirium was getting to her. How many times had she secretly fantasized about this? All those boring afternoons where she stared at stacks and stacks of paper, typing away while her mind preoccupied itself with thoughts of being bent over a desk and screwed mercilessly - now Aidan's hands found her hot centre, stroking her moist slit through the damp fabric.

Something awakened inside her, stirring to life with every brush of his skin on hers. A plan came to her mind and she hoped that she could pull it off. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him off her, breaking contact between them. Inwardly thrilling at the confusion on his face, she continued to push him, forcing him to step backwards until his back bumped into one of the plush office chairs around the huge meeting table.

"Sit," she purred, shrugging off her blazer and dropping it to the floor. Her eyes were smoldering, and she could tell that Aidan found it irresistible.

He obeyed her instructions and sank into the chair, never taking his eyes off her. The chair creaked beneath them as she got on and straddled him, positioning her knees on either side of his parted legs. Their lips met again, but in this position she was slightly taller than him and he had to tip his head upwards to receive her hot, desperate kisses, her delicate hands tangled in his hair. They gazed at each other as he slowly pulled down the sleeves of her dress over her shoulders, along with the bra underneath until her chest was exposed to the cool air of the room, revealing her already hard nipples.

"So, so beautiful," he murmured, unable to take his eyes off her breasts. "So perfect. You're perfect."

Stars exploded behind her eyes when he took one into his mouth. Her head fell back with pleasure and she arched instinctively, pushing her chest into him. He could feel her fingertips digging into his scalp as he nipped at her nipple with his teeth, sucking hard. His hands slid up past the hem of her skirt and he pulled down her underwear to her knees, She gasped when she felt a finger slip inside her, teasing and rubbing near that sensitive spot.

"You'll have to be quiet, unless you want someone to hear you. Or are you hoping that people will listen?" His breath was hot and wet in her ear, the unmistakable mischief in his voice out to tease her.

She looked briefly startled. Kinky was as kinky goes, but she still valued discretion above anything else. Voyeurism never was something for her tastes - and Aidan could tell she was slightly freaked at the prospect of being found shagging him at work.

"Relax," he soothed. "I was teasing you. Doors are locked, room is almost soundproof. They can't hear us talking..." his mouth found its way to her neck, sinking a gentle bite into the skin just below her ear, making her whimper. "...but I don't know if they can hear us fucking." She could practically hear his smile.

He grabbed her hips and lowered her onto him, slowly impaling her on his length until he was totally buried inside her. She bit back a moan when he bottomed out, her entire body blazing from the sensation of being so incredibly full - he felt so big in this position, so impossibly huge. After taking a few moments to adjust, she began to ride him, slowly at first, fucking herself on his cock with long, languorous strokes.

It wasn't long before they increased in tempo, his need to come only rivaled by her own. She could hear her own muffled gasps filling the room, the syncopated notes matching the wet slaps of their lovemaking. This was so incredibly hot, so dangerous, so forbidden - oh, to be fucked with her dress bunched around her waist and her lover still clothed save for the unbuttoned shirt and unzipped trousers - she couldn't believe she was doing this. Fucking her own boss in the office. Something about her must've given it away, because he sensed it immediately.

"Oh my God, you've wanted this for so long, haven't you? Little minx," his voice was a hoarse whisper, they needed to keep the volume low. "You've been dreaming about being fucked like this, huh, baby girl? You've always wanted to seduce me in this office, secretly wished for me to pounce on you and just fucking take you..."

She didn't answer and just rode him in a frenzy, lost to the fizzing electricity that flashed wildly inside her. It felt so, so good, and she was so near now, teetering on the brink of orgasm. His hands suddenly tightened around her hips and held her still, impeding any movement she tried to make.

"Answer me, Gwyneth." His lips found hers, hungry and aggressive, the tone of his voice commanding. "You've always fantasized about being fucked in the office, haven't you?"

She tried to lift her hips to hump him, but his hands locked her firmly in place. Shame burned on her cheeks, her bravado faltering only for a millisecond. "Yes," she breathed, the word dripping with lust. "Yes, I have."

He triumphed at her answer and rewarded her with a few thrusts of his hips, driving himself deep enough to bump into her cervix. Her arms trembled at the sensation, threatening to give way. He grabbed her small, perky breasts roughly and squeezed them hard, and she almost came right there and then.

"Tell me, have you ever touched yourself at work?"

Her heart almost stopped beating. She froze, suddenly paralyzed with a crippling shyness. How was she going to answer this question?

"I'm going to ask you one more time," his deep voice was low but demanding, and she realized she was staring into the eyes of the berg, not just Aidan. "Kenner, have you ever, at any time, pleasured yourself sexually during office hours?"

She didn't know whether it was the formal authority or the sheer power in his command that did it, but she just melted on the inside, her brain dissolving into liquid caramel. If only she knew how she looked like - slightly tousled hair, reddened lips, cheeks flushed from exertion - Aidan could barely believe how goddamn sexy she looked, like a corporate lioness that stood proud, looking for a mate. Her soft voice escaped her lips without her realizing it. "Yes, yes I have."

He growled with satisfaction and drove into her, his strong hands lifting her up and slamming her back down repeatedly until she finally found her release. She almost screamed but he covered her mouth with his, stealing the ecstatic whine straight from her throat, muting her cries. She couldn't think anymore, her entire being combusting into pure, white light - and she let herself be consumed by it, giving herself up to that brilliant blaze.

When she finally came down, she found herself collapsed on his lap, her head hanging limply on his shoulders. His hands were brushing smooth, soothing circles on her back and he was murmuring sweet nothings into her ear like a lullaby. She felt his erection inside her - he was still rock hard, still desperately in need of release. With a sultry grin she slid off him, lowering herself to the floor on her knees, looking up at him through her long, thick lashes. He made a move to stop her but she batted his hand away, her eyes warning him off.

She took him into her mouth and she watched in delight as his mouth fell open and his eyes crashed shut, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the handrest tightly. She could taste herself on his hard length, the distinct tang sticky and sweet on the soft skin of his erection. As she swirled her tongue around him she heard his staggered gasp, and his fingers instinctively found their way into her hair. Inside, a small part of her glowed with pride. If she had been his employee before, now she was his superior. To feel his thighs stiffen as he tried to push himself deeper into her mouth reminded her that now, he was under her control, subject to her mercy. He was her subordinate, he needed her, craved for her.

Gwyneth continued to suck him with wet slurps until his breathing became so ragged, she knew that he was going to come. The muscles of his neck were straining with effort, and she could feel the raw energy of his body threatening to explode. He was looking down at her with heavy-lidded eyes, the animalistic hunger evident in his irises. She was his goddess, kneeling before him at his feet, her perfect lips shaped in a delicious O around his cock, serving him and driving him wild both at once. She pulled back until he was almost out of her mouth and then pushed him back in deeper than before, so deep that he was fucking her throat.

As she continued deep throating him, she watched the man she loved come undone with her ministrations. He was softly stuttering her name, gripping her head tightly as his eyelids fluttered and his eyes rolled back into his head. To think that she had one of the smartest men in the world rendered incomprehensible, too delirious to even think, completely lost to the sensations she was invoking was nothing short of empowering. With a flick of the tongue and a few furious pumps his breathed hitched and she felt the warmth slide down her gullet, completely bypassing her mouth.

They lay perfectly still for a few moments while he gradually came to his senses. She righted her clothes and crawled back onto him, half-straddling and sitting on his lap. His shirt was still unbuttoned and she ran her fingers over the smooth skin of his chest, basking in the post-fuck radiance of affection. He pulled her in for a slow kiss, and when they parted the look in his eyes ached with tenderness.

"Damn," he mumbled, stroking her hair, "that really was something else."

"Mmm, we should do that again sometime."

"Agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed this meeting, Ms. Kenner. Very, very productive." He pulled her in for another kiss. If there was one thing he would never tire of, it was kissing her. Those soft, reddish lips were beyond irresistible. "Are we still on for tonight?" he asked.

She shifted uncomfortably. "Look, you're obviously really busy, and -"

"Shush," he cut her off smoothly, pressing a finger to her lips. "Tonight, I'm all yours - no buts, no arguments. In fact," he took both her hands in his, cocking his head to one side, "my offer still stands, if you're interested. I have standing reservations at Le Bernardin, and we could go to Bar Pleiades for a drink after..." he enticed, arching a playful eyebrow. "What say you?"

"Oh," she groaned, pouting a little. The offer of dinner at a luxurious restaurant and lounging at one of New York's elite bars was almost too tempting to pass up on. "Now that's just not playing fair..." For a minute Aidan thought she was going to give in, but the gleam in her eyes proved otherwise. "Nice try, big boy, but I'm taking this one. Is eight too early for you?"

"Eight will work just fine, I'll come collect you. Any chance I could have a clue or two?" He buttoned up his shirt as he spoke.

"Let's see, yeah - lose the Wall Street get-up, we're going casual tonight. It just occurred to me, I've never seen you in anything other than a suit."

"There's a first for everything." He smiled and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Be careful what you wish for."

She winked at him and turned to reach for the door. "See you later, Mr. Scodelario."

"Always a pleasure, Ms. Kenner."

-----------------------

She was just touching up her mascara when the doorbell rang. Gwyneth opened the door to find Aidan standing there with a roguish smile on his face, dressed in black jeans, a white t-shirt and a simple, minimalistic leather jacket.

"Aidan Scodelario in a leather jacket," she announced, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Now I've really seen it all."

He chuckled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Believe me, there's plenty more where this came from." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "Are you ready? Oh, you might want to bring a jacket - it's a little chilly out."

She nodded up at him, grabbed her essentials and locked the door behind them. She could see his car in the distance, waiting for them. He took her hand in his and they walked together towards the car.

"So what's the grand plan for tonight? I have to say, I'm just about dying from curiosity over here."