Aya's Ascension

Story Info
Aya learns how to approach the woman of her dreams.
3.4k words
4.55
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Contains mind controlley sex stuff. But that's why you're here, no? Saw a bunch of straight stuff when browsing so I decided to make this category a little gayer. I hope you like my story! There may be potential here for a continuation if I come up with ideas (*and* if people like it), that's why there's a little tease at the end. :)

*****

I'd always had an eye on the student council president of our little college community. She was tall, gorgeous, and had a stare that could make any woman light headed. But I wasn't anything special, so I didn't catch her eye. I tried so hard to impress her, to make her take note of me, that I even signed up for clubs that I wasn't interested in. I thought I looked attractive. My chest could use some work, though. Nonetheless, she always seemed to have her eye on other women.

But fate has it's way of coming around, I suppose. That's what I thought when I saw the shimmering ball of light in the alleyway between home and class.

"Take the future you desire." Words sounded in my head. "And make with her what you will. You have been selected. And your ascension begins here. With your first loyal subject."

The apparition faded, and I thought nothing of it.

Until the next day, that is. I bumped into her in the middle of the hallways, between classes.

"Um. Sorry." I said.

"Aya?" She replied, giving me a curious look. "No need to apologize. It's busy here. Easy to bump into people."

I was surprised she even knew my name. "Y-Yes, Yoko." I said, feeling my cheeks flush. I caught her gaze, our eyes meeting. I felt a wave of emotion that wasn't mine. No... It was hers. I probed a bit deeper into those emotions and found words attached to them. My heart pounded. I was staring into her. And things seemed... Malleable.

"Why are you so nervous? Chin up, girl." Yoko said. "We're seniors. We've got this. Alright?"

"Yoko?" I ask, hesitantly.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go somewhere private?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. Yoko looked away. I could still feel her thoughts. I guess I didn't need to make eye contact. And if I was right, and I adjusted a thing from here and placed it there...

"Yeah. Sure. Follow me, I know the perfect place." She said.

I was shocked that it worked. But in the split second I had between decision and action, I adjusted something else. I wanted her to take my hand, and she did.

Her fingers were so warm and soft. They laced around mine in a way that made me feel absolutely secure. She lead me through the hallways, paying little to no attention to anyone else. I watched her, in a daze. Was this a power that the strange apparition had given me? ...I felt a duty to use it. No, I had to use it. I must.

I peered deep into Yoko's mind. There, I planted seeds of attraction between her and I. It was easy, because she was already as gay as I was. I felt a surge of glee upon learning that. Some false memories here and there of her casting longing glances at me every now and then, buried and mixed in with the real ones...

"This is an abandoned classroom. For the week, anyway. Pretty soundproof too." She said, as if she knew.

"Right!" I say, trying to keep my voice steady. We went in, and I closed the door behind us. There was a lock. I locked the door, and turned to Yoko.

"So what's this about, Aya?" Yoko said, turning to face me and folding her arms. She was giving me that look I was so familiar with by now, the one that made my legs weak. But there was also something else beneath it, now. A strange uncertainty. An emotion unlike her.

Now that I was faced with a question, I had to actually pick an answer. I wasn't prepared for that. But anything would work. I fumbled for the words in my head. Then I stopped. I realized I didn't need to anymore. I straightened my back, and gave her the best dominant stare I could. "I claim you." I said.

"You... Claim me?" Yoko said. She looked at me in confusion. I could feel the gears of understanding slowly churning inside her.

"You will be my loving partner." I declared.

Yoko's cheeks flushed. "Partner? I-... Yes." She paused. "Wait, yes? Why'd I say..." She frowned. "...Yes." She said, with less uncertainty, nodding. A little shift of this. A little shift of that. Aspects of her personality changing in realtime in order to allow a new reality. "Yes I will."

"I want your blouse." I said. I was already a little wet. My nipples were hard, pressing up against my shirt. Is this what they called a power trip?

Part of me didn't think she understood the nature of my demand. But there she was. She undid her shirt buttons, and slid out of the top, revealing a plain white bra. I bit my lip, looking down her cleavage and rubbing my thighs together.

I needed to be better about this. I needed to be more like her. ...So I reached into her personality, and found out what made her tick. It wasn't hard. She was staring at me, holding out her blouse. I took it, as I worked my changes. I took the parts of her that I liked and adopted them. Then, the parts of myself I didn't like, I gave her those in turn. She became a little more shy. A little more nervous. Not enough to make her bad at her position, but enough to switch our places.

I folded up Yoko's blouse and placed it on the floor. "You won't be getting this back until I give it to you." I said.

She nodded. "What do you want to do with me?" She asked. "I've never... y-you know."

"You haven't?" I was kind of shocked. "I'm surprised the girls haven't made you their pet yet."

"That's because I make them mine." She said, blinking once or twice. "Wait... That's not right..." She frowned. "That's more a you thing."

I nodded, walking up to her and giving her a look up and down. My heartbeat was ratcheting up, and I was finding it hard to not jump her bones right then and there. But I wanted to enjoy this. I felt like it was my right, somehow. Or maybe it was the power that was given to me that was ordaining how I used it. It felt like I was somehow being driven to use it to the fullest, even though that may not even be what I actually wanted. Like something in the power itself was compelling my own mind to enforce it's will.

"Yoko." I said, in a casual tone. "I can't believe you're such a slut that you just want to bang every girl you see. And that you dragged me out here to try and get into my skirts."

The girl bit her lip, giving an ashamed look. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." She believed every word. And as I spoke, new memories formed within, unbidden by my own hands, merely a response to the new reality that I'd ordained. Of course. So that's how it worked. If I imbued my words with enough power, I could get her own mind to do the work for me. But that meant less control... No, maybe it was better for big, sweeping changes like this one. I could clean up afterwards if it introduced something I didn't want, anyway.

I noticed that she'd started casting glances at me. Mostly my thighs, but sometimes my breasts as well. Like she just couldn't help herself. So she was a thigh kind of girl. I could respect that. It still made me feel self conscious about my chest size.

"Do you want my shirt in turn for yours?" I asked.

Yoko nodded. "I-if you'd be okay with it."

"Take it from me."

Yoko squeaked. She made a couple of nervous steps, before our bodies where right up close together. I stared up at her as she looked down at me, trying to avoid my gaze. I smiled. "Don't be too nervous. I've claimed you, after all. And isn't that what you wanted, anyway?"

She nodded, meeting my gaze, her own gaze softening. She slid her arms around my back, and began to tug off my shirt. Now that we were so close, I got a direct line of sight down at her cleavage. It was so impressive. Gods, life was unfair.

My shirt got folded and neatly placed next to hers. Now, we were both staring at each other's breasts like helpless idiots. Only, one of us was pulling the strings, here. "You're devoted to me, now." I said. It was strange how easily I was able to adopt the parts of her personality that I liked. Almost unsettling. "Tell me how devoted you are."

"I'll cheat for you on your tests." She said, instantly. "I'll buy you lunches! I'll take you out to really nice places! Isn't that what lovers do? I'd lie for you. I'd steal for you. I'd do anything."

Okay. That was a bit too far. Time to dial it back a bit. "I want you to remain yourself." I said, slowly. I had a crush on her for a reason, I was beginning to realize. And I was straying far from my objective, here. Maybe imbuing those words with power would have the intended effect. "But I want you to be my loyal partner. My girlfriend, through thick and thin. I want you to act as if our marriage is a done deal. And you're still more of an absolutely filthy pervert than you were before, but you know how to reign it in. Got it?"

She gazed at me, her expression kind of foggy for a minute. Everything seemed to snap back into place. Everything I'd changed. Good. So there was some kind of residual baseline. A reset button, of sorts. Yoko bit her lip, and looked around now, as if taking in the sights for the first time; more frustrated than nervous. "Your tits are tiny."

That was the girl I loved. "But my thighs are magnificent." I cracked a smile, doing a very slight curtsy and lifting the hems of my skirt up enough to give her a good eyeful.

She couldn't resist the bait. With a little shrug, she replied; "Mmf. Acceptable. So are we gonna fuck or not?" I knew it was more than acceptable. She didn't want to reveal how much she wanted my thighs to crush her. Knowing that thought made me shiver with glee.

But her response was more blunt than I anticipated. I laughed. It was fun when you could read someone like a book. Beneath all of that bluntness was a newfound frustration that I hadn't seen before. Part of her original personality. She'd wanted it. Wanted intimacy. But she'd thought herself unable to find it. And now I was giving it to her, and she wanted to cut to the snatch.

I placed my arms around her, and walked her back into the wall. Then, I placed my hands on the wall, leaning in and giving her a kiss. Her lips were soft and delicate. The perfume she was wearing made her smell of roses.

She looked me in the eyes the whole time, as if waiting for me to do something to spoil the moment she'd waited for. I didn't. I closed my eyes, and pressed tight up against her, feeling our bras push up against one another, and the warmth of her belly against mine.

"You haven't done this before, have you?" She said.

I shook my head. It felt silly admitting it. But I could be as naked as I wanted in front of her. Physically and emotionally. It didn't matter, now. I opened my eyes, and gave her a smile. "That was my first kiss." I said, brushing some hair out of her face delicately.

"Aya..." She said, as if tasting my name in her mouth. She looked at me hungrily. I slid a hand down her back and undid the straps of her bra. It slid down, revealing to me her ample breasts. I ran a thumb over a nipple, and she winced. "You're taking my last name."

I laughed. Sure. I could grant her that desire. I wouldn't have changed it if I wanted to. "I don't even know what it is. It'll be weird having a Japanese last name when I'm a westerner."

"Mitsuko." She said. "I'm calling you Aya Mitsuko from now on. Like it or not."

I smirked. "Fine by me." Her hands slid behind my back, removing my bra swiftly. Our raw flesh mushed together, and I slid up and down a bit, feeling the length of her.

The line of topic made me think about the extent to which I could read her. As I laid my lips upon hers, I probed deeper within her, pulling out as much intrinsic knowledge as I could. And... Suddenly... Just like that... I knew Japanese. With a sudden realization, I understood that everything she ever learned was just some deep mental probing away from becoming my own knowledge.

That could open up some very fun possibilities. After all, I could order her to learn something, and then take that knowledge for myself.

This power was dangerous. Why was it mine? Who on earth would entrust it to me? To anyone? But it was mine. And that power wanted me to use it. No, it compelled me to use it. The mere thought of resisting it's temptations was always swiftly quashed. And I knew I wasn't the kind of person to do what I was doing now. But I'd been changed. Just as much as I'd changed Yoko. And I didn't even seem to mind. But one question was allowed to form repeatedly in my head. Why?

The raw sensuality of grinding against another woman dulled the question in my brain. Without any more hesitation, I gripped the waistband of Yoko's skirt and slid it down forcefully. She tensed, but lifted her legs as I slid it out from under them and tossed the skirt away. The second I rose, she did the same to me. I nearly tripped because of her haste, but her athletic reactions caught me and steadied me. I felt safe with her. Secure.

This time she was the one to push back. I found myself splayed out on the teacher's desk, with her sitting on top of me, her hands sunk firmly into my breasts. I gasped and shook. She bent down and covered my lips with hers, muffling my excited little noises.

When I finally surfaced for air, I felt light headed. I didn't even notice that Yoko had slipped my panties right off until I felt the warm and gentle touch of a woman's finger tease my most private area.

"B-beating me to the punch, huh?" I said, breathlessly.

"You're so cute when you're squirming like that." She said. "I just wanted to make you squirm more."

Well it was working. I felt like I was so wrapped up in my own sensation that I could barely reciprocate her lust. And I loved it. I focused on what I was feeling, and tried to make her a little more aware of it subconsciously. To see if there was some kind of feedback loop I could manage. Something in her changed, but I couldn't put my finger on what. I wanted her to know exactly where to put her fingers. How to work me up. When to intensify her motions. When to linger. And I wanted her to think it was her own ideas that elicited such good reactions from me. And it worked.

My breath quickened. I could hear my own heartbeat, pounding rapidly. Another finger joined the first, while her other hand played with my breasts. Her mouth ravished mine. I couldn't take it any longer. I climaxed, coating my lover's fingers with my own sweet juices. I squirmed, gasping. She didn't seem to stop. Within moments I was brought to another climax. She slid down, moving both of her hands up to my breasts, and replaced her method of insertion with her tongue. It was absolutely magical. I had to stop myself from crying out, because I didn't want anyone in the hallway to hear us.

Within moments it was over, and she was just playing clean up duty. She eventually rose, licking her lips and planting another big kiss on my mouth. "You taste beautiful." She said. "I want to taste you every day. Every morning. Every night."

I cradled her in my arms. Despite my exhaustion, it was my turn to reciprocate. "Turn around." I said.

She did. I slid my hands down and probed inside her cunt, getting a good feel of her. I pressed my breasts against her back, wrapping my legs around hers and holding her tightly. She squirmed up against me, cheeks flushing furiously. She bit her lip. "The moment of truth. Are you as good as I am? I guess I'm naturally skilled. You were like putty in my arms." She said.

"I'll be better than you." I assured her. She laughed.

"A confident woman. I like that."

In truth, it was easy to be a good lover for Yoko. I could sense what she was feeling, and what she wanted. Maybe even better than she could, herself. With all of that sensory information, I *knew* her. I made her arch her back in pure sexual ecstasy. There was a unique rhythm I found she liked, one I learned after a little experimentation. I kissed her neck, savoring the smells of her sex and perfume mingling. Of course, I'd cut my fingernails the day earlier. If I hadn't, it'd have been more painful than pleasurable. And a lady can't really pleasure herself with long nails.

"A-are you s-sure you haven't d-done this b-before?" She gasped, trembling. It wasn't long before she climaxed as well. I made her hold off for a bit, driving up the intensity as close to the limit as I could. She slumped against me, relying on me to hold her upright. She was absolutely spent. "Y'know what, Aya... You're fun... I like you..." She murmured.

"We'd be horrible wives if we didn't like one another." I said, stroking her hair gently with my clean hand.

"Ain't that the truth." She said.

We cleaned up after ourselves, and got dressed. The air was different about us. Like we'd gotten to know each other properly. When Yoko was fully dressed, I snuck up behind her and gave her breasts a nice big squeeze. She squirmed. "Hey!" I held her close, and she wiggled against the pressure. I pressed my cheek against hers, grinning. She was getting a good smothering.

"Always wanted to do that." I said.

"Well now you can do that whenever you want."

"And wherever." I said, innocently.

"Even in public?" She frowned. "I suppose... If that's what you want."

I considered this, and shook my head. "Only when people aren't looking."

She nodded. "Right. I trust you."

"You're my pet slut, after all." I said.

Yoko gave me an aghast look. "Pet?! Slut?!"

"You are. My pet. And my slut." I said, slower, this time.

She shivered, and said the words, quieter. "Pet... Slut..." I felt her personality tremble.

"Now say them again with pride, pet. And you'll be a good slut, too. You shouldn't be ashamed of your lust. Own it. But only with me. And only in private. Maybe with some sly digs at your position here and there in public, but mostly in private. I may let you fuck other girls, but only at my discretion. Understood?"

"I'm your pet. And your slut." She nodded, confidently. "And I'll be the best damn pet I can ever be."

"Good." And it was. She was still the Yoko I'd fallen in love with. She was just now the Yoko that I'd have under my thumb, as well.

With that, we left the room. A fire had been lit inside me, a fire that burned brightly within my heart. I was going to have so much fun with this girl. It made me grin with an almost sadistic glee.

Little did I know, I'd made my first step towards claiming a preordained future. More of this strange power lay waiting just around the corner. And some of it would not come without a fight.