Aye Ma'am Pt. 02

Story Info
The Admiral's new toy returns for more.
2.6k words
4.28
11.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

Michael knocks on Septima's door and tries not to look too nervous, an attempt that is ruined by his constant glances about the corridor for passersby. From beyond the door her voice calls, "Who is it?"

He has to lick his suddenly dry lips before replying, "It's Michael Ma'am."

"Come in Michael," the invitation comes as a purr, and the screaming of his thoughts reaches fever pitch as he swings the door open. Sitting casually on the edge of her bed, bare legs crossed, is Septima. His thoughts go quiet as his lust burns them away, the sight of her in only her jacket and boots setting him ablaze in an instant.

She gives him a look of contempt as he ogles her from the doorway, "Close the door you stupid slut, and lock it, I'm not looking for an audience."

His face burns, and he does as ordered, the sound of the bolt sliding home like a death knell for his free will.

"Good boy, I'm glad you remember how to follow orders. Do you remember how to address me?"

His cock hardens in his pants, "Aye Ma'am."

She purrs again, "Good boy, now strip for me slut, and get on your knees."

"Aye Ma'am," he strips naked, dropping his clothes to the floor one by one, before joining them down on his knees.

She uncrosses her legs and plants her foot with authority. "You know where you belong slut." His cock twitches, he does know where he belongs. Crawling across the floor to her feet he leans down and begins to kiss and lick the leather. Moving back and forth between them he runs his tongue all over the toes of her boots, submitting utterly to her.

Above him she purrs with pleasure, obviously enjoying his obedience. "Lie on the floor slut, on your back," the order comes and he obeys without questioning, his rock hard cock jutting into the air. She stands, takes a step, and her boot comes down on his chest.

He gasps in pain and surprise, which only elicits a sadistic chuckle from the woman standing on him.

"You like it when I hurt you, don't you slut?"

He whimpers, "Aye Ma'am."

"Good. Your pain is my pleasure, and my pleasure is all that matters, understand?" She presses her heel more heavily into his sternum and he whines in pain, "Aye Ma'am."

"You're a filthy little slut, barely worthy of licking my boots, so consider yourself blessed that you're allowed to pleasure me."

"Aye Ma'am."

Above him her face twists into a sneer, "Pathetic." Her boot lifts, his chest relieved, and then it comes back down to nudge his head sideways. Now staring at the far wall he can't see but he can certainly feel her boot resting on his face, just hard enough to be uncomfortable. For a moment he was embarrassed at how much the abuse turned him on. Being degraded and stepped on, surely that wasn't something you could enjoy?

And yet he was. Confusing as his feelings were he couldn't deny that he was enjoying this. It's not like there's anyone here to judge I guess... And with that rationalisation he allowed himself to sink in a submissive haze.

"Did you hear me? You're a pathetic little slut, but you're also my property. You belong to me now Michael, my little sex toy. What are you Michael?"

"Your sex toy Ma'am."

"Pathetic little slut," her boot ceases crushing his face, instead eliciting another gasp as she lightly steps on his ridiculously hard cock. She chuckles again at his discomfort and returns to sitting on the edge of her bed. "Now my little sex toy, I told you I like to come in threes. Since we've now established you have no worth except the pleasure I can get from you, you're not leaving this room until you've given me the three you owe me."

She lies back and spreads her legs a bit wider, "You'd better get started slut."

Now fully submitted to her, and to his newfound desires, Michael eagerly crawls between her legs. She let out a quiet gasp as his tongue made contact for the first time, and then subsided into a long low moan as he moved slowly up the height of her pussy. She tasted great, and his last night with her was still a vivid and often recalled memory. He quickly settled into the rhythm she liked.

Her fingers were soon beginning to curl through his hair, and he couldn't help a small whimper lust edged fear in anticipation of the pain to come.

He wasn't left waiting for long.

Her fingers soon gripped tighter at his hair, his gasps of pain mixing with her pleasure soaked moans. Both grew louder as her first orgasm drew closer. His cock was leaking and his mind melting with submissive pleasure as she took and took and took.

She came loudly above him, her grip finally loosening enough for him to slump back gasping for breath. They both stayed where they were for a minute, catching their breath.

"Good boy," she ruffled his hair gently and he found himself beaming with pride.

"Thank you Ma'am," it felt so good to say it, to admit he was hers.

Standing up from the bed she crooked a finger to indicate he should join her. Once he had her hand came down to wrap around his cock. He couldn't help but gasp as she began to pump her fist back and forth. Michael stood there and let her, his devotion to her only growing stronger as his pleasure built. All he had to do was let Ma'am do as she pleased with him, any second now...

Her hand abruptly left him, his building orgasm rudely interrupted. His own hand began to move almost without thinking, and then his eye caught hers. She was giving him a look, he could swear she was almost daring him to complete the movement.

Slowly, his arm returned to his side.

Her smile was cruel, but her eyes were almost warm as she spoke.

"Good boy Michael, you remembered."

She drew closer, her waist pushing against his still throbbing cock straining his self control to its limit.

"You remember what you are, don't you Michael?"

He struggled to nod, his hands clenched at his sides, "Aye Ma'am."

"Then tell me what you are."

"I'm, your sex toy, Ma'am."

His response came in gasps. Her hips were subtly wiggling now, deliberately teasing him he was certain, keeping him on the edge.

"That's right, you're nothing but a toy, an object. There's no reason to waste my remaining hand on pleasing a toy now is there? It's your owner's pleasure that truly matters after all."

She stopped pressing herself against his cock and he finally allowed himself to untense a little. And then she slid behind him, pressed herself up close. He could feel her small soft breasts press into his back, and her hand snake between his legs to cup his balls.

She continued to fondle them as she spoke, "You don't deserve it, but if you can continue to behave yourself until the very end, I'll let you have a reward. Tell me what it is you want Michael."

He again had to wet his lips before he could answer, "You Ma'am."

Her chuckle sent thrills down his spine, but not as much as her lips against his ear.

"You want me Michael? Want to use my body for your pleasure like I do with you? Is that what gets you so very hard?"

"Aye Ma'am."

"Oh Michael, you are a dirty boy," her hand moved to grip his hair, pulling him roughly into the centre of the room.

"On your hands and knees."

He immediately knelt to obey of course, there was never any doubt he would. He belonged to her now, the tantalising thought of being allowed to use her body was a strong motivator, but an increasingly unnecessary one. More and more the act of submitting to her was becoming a source of pleasure in its own right.

He was soon presented with the leather loop of a crop, and looking up found Ma'am smiling.

"Kiss it slut, accept your place."

Michael obeyed, planting his lips on the leather, accepting his place as the lowest of her toys.

"Good little toy, you're learning well, soon I'll only need to hurt you when I want to."

As she spoke she ran the crop down his body, lightly tracing a path from his neck to his butt. Once there she drew little circles, his anticipation growing as he awaited the inevitable blow. The crop moved away and he tensed for it to come down, but it didn't. He kept expecting it to, but after long seconds passed he couldn't help relaxing slightly, turning to look back at Ma'am, and then the crop came down.

The first swat struck him hard, causing him to cry out loudly. The second hit even harder, and by the time the third came down he had fallen forward. He lay there whimpering quietly, hoping against hope for a reprieve, he'd never felt a pain so sudden and sharp.

"Michael, what are you doing? I've barely begun."

An overwhelming shame whelmed up within him. He felt pathetic, sniffling on the floor in front of her, unable to even face her.

"I'm s-s-sorry Ma'am, it hurts so much. I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore, I'll go."

He made to crawl over to his clothes but her boot interjected. He looked up in fear, expecting to feel her wrath, but instead he saw her throw the crop aside. She knelt to cup his cheek and look into his eyes, they were softer than he'd thought she was capable of. He could smell the juniper again when she kissed his forehead.

"Oh Michael, don't be scared, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed so hard, you have a lower pain tolerance than I thought."

He was crying for real now, blubbering all over her knee.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I'm sorry-"

"No no no, don't apologise, you did your best. I just asked too much too fast, I'm the one who needs to apologise. It's been... a long time since I've had a chance to do this with anyone. My career choice, though illustrious, has its drawbacks. I was overly eager to make up for lost time and I pushed you into something you weren't ready for, I'm sorry."

This wasn't how he'd expected this night to go. She'd never shown any hint of weakness before, the solid rock of her composure impenetrable. It was both confusing and relieving to discover that beyond that barrier were real emotions. Slowly he raised a hand to cup her cheek in return. She started, pulling back from the touch, and he panicked he'd misjudged her.

It must have shown on his face, "Oh Michael no, you haven't done anything wrong. It's me, I just, soft words and gentle touches aren't my strength. I'll try though."

She pulled him gently down to rest his head on her lap, running her fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and tried to let go of his worries, trying to focus on the pleasant sensations of her touch. It was difficult at first, Septima wasn't kidding when she said this was new to her, but after some time they began to grow used to each other.

He couldn't say how long he lay there, but after some time Septima shifted to ease her knees, and the smell of her wafted up to him. His own arousal began to return, and he noticed he was getting hard again. Septima noticed too.

"Feeling better?"

The light teasing cowed him again, his demeanor meek as he looked her in the eye.

"If you want me to go, I will..."

The soft smile returned, "Now why would I want you to go? We didn't do everything I wanted to, but you've still been a good boy, you deserve some sort of reward."

His cock returned to full hardness at that tantalising prospect, and he watched her eagerly as she rose to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Help me get these off," she raised one booted foot to him, "And I'll give you your reward."

His lust burning hot once more he obeyed, removing both boots to be set neatly at the foot of the bed.

"Good boy, now lie down up here, on your back."

He'd never been harder in his life, the anticipation stoking his fire to an inferno of need. He practically threw himself onto her bed, settling his head on her pillow. Was she really about to ride him?

She was not.

Instead of straddling his waist she guided him to open his legs wide enough for her to sit between them. Her feet came to rest on his hips, the arrangement putting her still visibly wet pussy on display. She smiled when she caught him staring.

"You after this?"

She ran two fingers around her folds before plunging them inside to show how easily they slid in.

"I'm afraid this is a three orgasms reward, but don't worry, I'm willing to let you earn it next time. For now though, I have something I think you'll like."

She brought her feet in to hold his cock, pressing the arches gently against it.

"Now your Ma'am has never actually done this before, so I'm giving you permission to offer guidance. Understood slut?"

Michael took a few seconds to let himself sink back into the right mindset before replying, "Aye Ma'am."

"Good boy. Your Ma'am is going to use her body to pleasure you now, I expect you to be grateful."

Her feet started to move, and he was so very grateful. After so long without just having someone finally stroke him was heaven. He hadn't planned on getting a footjob, but with how amazing it was feeling he was willing to give it a proper try.

Septima had on a confident expression but her movements were unsure. Her explorations were nice but he was ever so desperate to come.

"Could you, use your soles together, Ma'am?"

Despite having permission it still felt forbidden to be trying to direct her. He was greatly relieved when she smiled at him.

"Like this?"

Septima adjusted the angle of her feet and began pumping them up and down his feet in unison.

"Yes, please Ma'am, I want to come."

Septima chuckled and increased her pace slightly, not racing, but quick enough for his orgasm to start building.

"That's a good thing slut, I want you to come as well. Come for me Michael, show me how much you want me."

The steady pace continued and it was all he could manage to let out a keening whine in response. He could feel it building higher, his pleasure growing greater and greater.

"Come slut!"

The command clicked with the newfound submissive in him and he went hurtling over the edge. His cock erupted, spraying come all over her feet and his hips. It was the best orgasm of his life to date.

Septima examined the mess he'd made of her feet, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh Michael, you are a dirty boy. Want to do this again sometime?"

Still trying to catch his breath he nodded, it was a lot to get used to but the pleasure was like nothing he'd ever experienced.

"Aye Ma'am."

Still smiling she spun and stood, pausing on her way to the bathroom to kiss his forehead.

"I'll see you next time then, you can wash up after me."

She left him to lie there, already fantasising about his next time with Ma'am.

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers