Ayesha's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayesha felt Mohit's cock get hard again. She looked in the eyes again. "I want you to fuck me again Mohit."

Mohit was looking back at Ayesha. His lust taking over again, he turned her over and got on top of her again. He moved slightly and his cock slid to where the head was at the opening of her pussy. Pressing slowly his hard cock entered her, her pussy taking his penis in deeper and deeper until he was fully inside her.

Ayesha felt Mohit's length inside her and pressed her hips against him to take in all of him. She loved even inch of him. His cock hit a spot inside her that sent waves through her body. They both began to move faster, rocking and grinding against each other, finding every sensation. He then moved his arms under her legs, lifting them over her head and back. He let out a slight moan as he was able to penetrate her even deeper. She held on to him, playing with and pinching his nipples, rocking against his rhythm. She was on fire, thinking she was about to come any minute, but not wanting to yet. It felt so good.

After fucking Ayesha on top until almost coming, Mohit lifted off of her and rolled her on to her belly. He reached around and took her breast in his hand squeezing firmly and she moaned with delight. This was one of his favorite positions and she quivered with anticipation as he teased her opening with the head of his cock again. He reached forward and held her hand and brought it to her own clit. Taking his lead, she began to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit. He then thrust into her from behind, his cock entering her. She kept playing with her clit and pressing against his weight, moving faster and faster. She was so hot and ready to cum.

Ayesha tried to hold on, feeling Mohit was close to coming, too. They were in a rhythm together, moving faster and faster until she came, her body bucking back against him, the waves of orgasm coming over her body from head to toe. She moaned out in pleasure, still moving with him. He had slowed down as she came, letting her move against him at her pace, but he was rock hard and ready to come now. Her ass was still rocking against him and he began to fuck her again, picking up speed.

Ayesha felt great and wanted to make sure Mohit did too. She moved with him at his pace now, enjoying his fucking and thinking he was close to coming. But she was getting hot again and reached down to touch herself. She began to thrust against him, his pace even faster. She could feel her orgasm coming again and began to move faster and harder, wanting to satisfy him. She could feel his cock pounding her pussy and it turned her on so much.

Mohit reached around and played with Ayesha's breast and it sent her over the edge again. She began moaning loudly, this orgasm more intense then the last. She turned and looked over her shoulder at him as she came, and that was it for him> He pulled out and this time came all over her ass and back and saw his cum trickling down her ass crack. Feeling his legs give away. He fell on top of her, his fingers locking with hers, as he gently smelled her hair.

Their sweaty bodies breathing and calming down together. Mohit moved from top of her and the lover turned to look at each other and embraced. Ayesha was in complete bliss. Nothing could have made this evening better. She just looked at him at him and without saying a word, she saw him close his eyes and rest in her arms.

Mohit and Ayesha knew that they had now future, but they continue to remain friends and lovers. Today Ayesha is a senior executive in Delhi and Mohit works in Bangalore. But every time they meet, their relive their first encounter making their experience better every time.

So this is Ayesha's story. Comments and feedback is always welcome.