Aylesbury Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Bill didn't notice Jimmy standing next to him as he looked over Bill's shoulder and into the room and saw the couple as they fucked. Jimmy looked down at Bill playing with his cock and laughed as he said. "That's not going to work for me. I'm going in there and get some of that white pussy myself."

Jimmy walked past Bill and into the bedroom and slipped out of his pants and shirt and stood next to the bed watched Peter fuck Nina. Bill gazed at Jimmy's cock and it was even thicker than Peter's but not any longer. Bill never seen a cock as thick as the one Jimmy had on him. The head must have been as large as a door knob and black.

Peter was fucking Nina hard as her feet dangled around in the air with each thrust of his big cock. Nina was gasping for air with each stroke of Peter's cock inside her pussy.

Bill watched as Jimmy grabbed hold of Nina's legs at the ankles and held straight in the air as he chanted. "Fuck that white meat . . . Give it to her deep . . . That's it . . . Show her what getting black balled is all about . . . "

Nina was breathing very heavy as Peter fucked her pussy raw and didn't seem to hear anything Jimmy was saying. Jimmy kept chanting and said. "That right . . . Loosen that pussy up for old Jimmy . . . Fuck that white bitch . . . "

Peter began to fuck her pussy at a faster pace as he started to grunt and said. "Oh . . . Fuck . . . Take it . . . Yeah . . . Fuck . . . Filling your pussy . . . "

Jimmy still held Nina's ankles as he chanted and said. "Yeah . . . Cum in her . . . Put some black babies in that belly . . . "

Peter almost collapsed on top of Nina after shooting two large loads of seed in her bellyas Jimmy helped him off and took his place on the end of the bed between Nina's legs. Nina was still out of breath and had her eye's closed as Jimmy moved into position and placed the head of his very thick cock at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy.

Besides being a very large man, Jimmy wasn't in as good as shape as Peter and he knew he wouldn't last as long inside before he shot his load but wanted to make it good as he pushed forward sending the head of his cock inside her pussy.

Nina yelped as Jimmy's cock entered her pussy and he held her legs high in the air and began to push himself inside further causing her some pain. Nina was trying to hold his legs back from going in any further but Jimmy was determined to sink his thick cock in this tiny white woman's pussy.

Bill could hear the big guy's cock as it sank deeper into Nina's pussy making squishy sounds as it pushed Peters cum along the side of his thick cock. He could see the man's cock all coated with cum from the last fucking his wife received.

Peter got up from the bed as he walked toward Bill standing in the doorway and he was still out of breath but said. "She can fuck like a wild stallion."

Peter stood in the door next to Bill and watched as Nina took that huge cock inside her pussy and screamed. "Oh . . . My . . . God . . . It's . . . Tearing . . . My . . . Pussy . . . Apart . . . "

Jimmy was trying to be gentle but the size of his cock would still cause some pain even after all that stretching she received from Peter's cock.

Jimmy turned toward the guys in the door and said. "She feels as tight as putting my cock in a vice." Nina began to quiver again and both Peter and Bill knew she was going to have another orgasm with Jimmy's thick cock inside her.

Nina began to buck her hips against Jimmy's legs and chanted. "Oh . . . Shit . . . God . . . Help . . . Me . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Shit . . . " Jimmy responded and said. "That's it . . . Let it cum . . . Cum for old Jimmy . . . "

Jimmy kept fucking her pussy with a steady pace as he too began to cum as the men watched his ass flex until he thrust himself seep inside her and shouted out. "Take it deep . . . Fuck . . . Shooting it inside you . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Planting . . . seed . . . inside . . . you . . . "

Bill watched as the big man finished pumping his sperm into his wife and slowly got up from the bed with cum still dripping from the head of his cock. Jimmy was out of shape and out of breath as he walked over to the men and looked at Bill and said. "It's your turn to fuck that little white pussy"

Jimmy caught his breath again and said. "You can shoot a little vanilla cream inside that belly but I think it's too late because I think we just planted enough chocolate cream inside her tummy to make a hundred babies."

Bill pulled his pants down and got on the bed and moved between his wife's legs and looked down at her pussy. The lips were gaping open with puddles of sperm dripping from the inside and onto the sheets.

Bill placed his hands on his wife's knees and moved forward lodging his small cock inside her pussy on the first shove. Bill was rock hard but could hardly feel his wife's pussy after being stretched out from these two huge men.

Nina extended her arms out for her husband to bend down and kiss her on the lips. Nina than whispered in her husband's ear and said. "Did you enjoy the show?" Bill whispered back in her ear and said. "You were awesome."

Bill continued to fuck his wife's stretched pussy and finally shot his load inside her to join the sperm from these two potent black men. Bill thought to himself. "I sure hope Nina started taking the Pill."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers