Aysha, My Sexy Bhabhi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foki
foki
44 Followers

Then I felt Aysha left my cock and between the spread thighs of Azra, I saw that Aysha was now sitting on my erect pole. I felt her pussy slowly engulfed my whole shaft inside and she completely sit on my belly. I increased my speed and licked Azra’s cunt quite hard. At the same time Aysha started her too and fro motions and after sometime, the featherweight baby was almost jumping on my iron hard cock while the heavy weight baby was rubbing her pussy very hard on my face. Both the girls were now again started moaning quite loudly. After almost 10 minutes of hard work, suddenly Aysha screamed loudly and bathed my cock with her pussy juices.

It was Azra’s turn now to ride the pole. She immediately got up from my face and sit on my cock. Aysha came towards me and offer me her now dripping cunt full with her fresh juices. Both the girls were sitting on my body with their faces towards each other and the both were busy in pinching and rubbing each other’s boobs and nipples and at the same time I was busy in tasting Aysha’s pussy juices. Azra was jumping on my cock with full force and Aysha this time was rubbing her cunt on my face. My breath went shorter and I was about to cum and I told them about that. They both increased their speed and Aysha’s jumbo bed was shaking like anything. We all three screamed almost at the same time and started cumming, I felt the double satisfaction as I felt my sperms were pushing upward in Azra’s pussy and the same time I was taking Aysha’s fresh pussy juices. It was the peak of lust and love for me. We three lay on each other almost out of breath but fully satisfied. We continuously fucked each other till 5:00 AM morning and then slept in each other’s arms naked.

We still do the same whenever we get the chance and my poor Cousin brother, Aysha’s hubby doesn’t disappoint us.

foki
foki
44 Followers
12