Aysha, My Sexy Bhabhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foki
foki
43 Followers

In a few strokes she gave a loud moan and had her second orgasm of the day. It was even more intense then the first one, The hot splashes of her juices on my cock felt so good. She was moaning continuously while still getting penetrated by me. The expression of her face was enough for me. I could take no longer. My climax was approaching, making me move faster. I could sense it building up and before even thinking about taking any precautionary measures, finally I pressed myself hard towards her, feeling a tremendous release as I filled the tight cunt of my loving Aysha Bhabhi with a big load of semen. She could feel her tight love canal being flooded and she moaned when she felt the sperm flowing into her vagina.

We lay there for a long time tightly embraced together, still naked and our genitals glued together. We were quite breathless in the next few minutes but then started to regain our breaths. She slowly raised her right hand and started moving her fingers in my hairs and said slowly, Thank you Fardi, you made me a real woman but at the same time a bitch. She then started laughing and hugged me tightly. She then started talking in a husky voice.

Please Fardi, mujhe promise karo, tum aise he humesha mujhe chodo gai jab main tumko bulaon gi. Please darling aaj se pehlay maine kabhi itna pleasure sex main feel nahi kiya. Azra bhi meri choot ko chaat ti hai but who pleasure maine kabhi feel nahi kiya. Promise me you always make me feel such pleasure. I promise you Fardi, whenever you want me, I will be there for you, I love you so much fardi. You are the man who makes me a feel like a real woman. She was saying stuff like that and then I said, Aysha, we didn’t take any precaution, what if you will get pregnant then? She smiled and said, then you will become my baby’s Uncle and Dad simultaneously. We both started laughing and hugged each other tightly. After few minutes, we again got horny. She made me lye on the bed and came upon me. My cock was semi hard, she stroked it for few seconds and then put herself on my shaft while sitting on me face to face. She was so light in weight that I felt like a little girl about 13, 14 years of age was sitting on me. She then started her too and fro motions slowly.

I felt my cock getting harder inside her vagina and she was started fucking me with quite a fast pace. Then suddenly a stunning idea came in my mind, I thought I should fuck her in standing position, she was so tiny so it wasn’t so difficult for me, I got up slowly, took her in my arms and went towards the big mirror of her dressing table. There she was, in my arms, her legs were tighty pressed on my back, I grabbed her tight butts in my hands and started moving her up and down on my shaft and at the same time we both were watching ourselves in that big mirror, it was a bit hard for me though to fuck her like that but it was so pleasurable that I couldn’t think abut changing into another position, she was moaning loudly, so I was, then after few minutes, we both again started cuming, this time together, it was a great experience for me to fuck a woman in standing position. We then collapsed on her jumbo bed and went to a deep sleep. She then woke me up after about an hour and I started to dress up.

She then told me that my cousin Azra just called her up and she have told her everything. I asked her about Azra’s reaction and Aysha told me that she was so excited after listening it. Suddenly an idea came in my mind and I said. Hay aysha, why don’t we call Azra here tomorrow, we 3 can enjoy in the same bed. She was so excited that she immediately said yes. On the other hand, I was excited too after thinking about the incoming threesome, which I had always dreamed...

foki
foki
43 Followers
12