Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, she resisted the horrible urge. She remembered the brief glimpse of flashing red and blue lights shining on the walls of the main entryway when the masturbator had been escorted out. Public masturbation wouldn't just get her arrested, it might land her on a sex-offender list, or get her thrown into the looney bin! She was no pervert! This would be a bad, bad temptation for her to give into!

But her iron willpower wasn't enough. While she dedicated all her concentration to keeping both her hands on top of her desk, she absent-mindedly shifted her legs around. Before she knew it, the clenching of her thighs alone had sent her past the point of no return. An orgasm was coming on, she realized with horror, and it was too late to stop it! Her terrified eyes looked around the lecture hall to see if anyone was watching her. So far, she seemed safe.

Then it started. She took in a deep breath and held it with all her might. Her thighs clenched together like a vice. Her body shuddered. She tried to stand her ground against the throbs of overwhelming pleasure that hit her like crashing waves. Eventually, a strained, but very audible grunt forced its way out of her clenched throat. A couple seconds later, a second one escaped.

A few students turned to look at her after the first grunt. With the second, even the professor paused mid-sentence and looked at her with confusion and worry. Her face must have been beet red, with her eyes practically bulging out of her face.

"Aaah-CHOOO!" She sneezed into her elbow with a sneeze loud enough to reverberate through the entire lecture hall.

"Sorry," she said, meekly, after the echoes had dissipated. "I tried to hold it in."

"God BLESS you!" the professor exclaimed, and continued his lecture. Her sneeze had sounded real, or at least real enough to fool them. She was actually rather proud of herself!

***

In the afternoon, she decided to do a second CrossFit workout. She was no more comfortable doing Krav Maga with those pointy metal shields stuck to her than she was trying to get lucky with a cute boy, so two consecutive days of CrossFit would have to suffice. Today's workout involved pull-ups, something she wasn't great at, but was making wonderful strides in. She was up to ten in a row, going all the way down to a dead hang between each rep. Today, she was hoping she could complete three sets of ten. Ten-ten-eight was her best so far.

On her third set, she was doing well. By rep five, her arms were shaking a little. On the sixth rep, she had to strain to ger her chin above the bar. On the seventh, she had to kick to get all the way up, but she felt like her arms had just enough reserves to keep going.

But as she was coming down from the eighth rep, confident she still had two more in her, her nipple shields suddenly froze in place! Her breasts were yanked sharply upward, and she quickly tightened her biceps to halt her descent. The shields seemed to be immovable, and if she lowered herself down any further, she might rip her nipples clean off! Not knowing what else to do, she just hung there, three quarters of the way up.

She started to panic as the seconds ticked away like minutes. Her arms were shaking, and the burn in her biceps built up exponentially. Each moment felt like the last she would be able to hold herself up, but somehow, she did. What would happen when her arms finally gave out? Her mind seemed to have forbidden itself from going there; she only knew that she absolutely couldn't let that happen. She kicked frantically with her legs, trying to propel herself upward, even by a fraction of an inch.

And, somehow, despite the seriousness of her situation, her brain found the capacity to remind her how fortunate it was that she had been facing the wall, so nobody could see her tits being lifted up inside her sports bra by seemingly nothing at all.

"Good lord, Azalea, that's a good hang!" came her coach's encouraging voice. "Stay up there! Stay up there!" Azalea, only half-jokingly, resolved to throw a barbell at him as soon as she figured out how to get down from there.

She felt herself slipping an inch... and another inch... Her nipples were being pulled so hard now it hurt! She groaned loudly, fighting almost for her life to lift herself back up, and then, her arms finally gave out completely.

As she fell, her fingers were wrenched from the bar. She fell for a split second through the air, until her feet hit the ground too far forward of her center of gravity, then fell backwards onto her tailbone. Pain shot up through her lower back, unbearable for two or three seconds, before fading to barely tolerable. She rolled onto her hands and knees to alleviate as much pain as she could.

But that was the only part of her that hurt. Once she realized this, she brought her left hand up to her breast and felt the metal shield still stuck there on her nipple. She thanked her lucky stars that hadn't been worse! Maybe the force of her fall had wrenched them free of... whatever. Or had they let go on their own accord?

"Shit! Azalea, are you okay?" her coach asked, hurrying over to her side to offer her a hand.

"I'll... manage..." she choked out as he helped lift her back to her feet.

"Did you do it? Was that ten?"

"No... Eight... Think I... miscounted."

Azalea called her workout finished after that. In addition to her tailbone, her biceps were on fire from having greatly overexerted them. She needed a break, and badly!

12