Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call in sick."

"And this site isn't on any map, not one we'll ever find. It's been designated a historically sensitive site, which means by law it has to be kept secret from the general population in order to prevent looting. The exact kind that I did, I guess. We weren't even told where we would be going. They didn't exactly blindfold us, but..."

"Can you retrace your steps?"

"Maybe. I picked up a few things. I have a good memory for stuff like that. But it's in the middle of the jungle, miles and miles from the nearest road."

"We'll take my Jeep."

"It's too far! You'll need to bring at least a dozen spare cans of gas."

"No problem. I also have a tent and sleeping bags, and enough hiking gear to make a Boy Scout jealous. We're adventurers, my family. I can be ready to go by first light tomorrow. Can you?"

"Yeah. I can, but..."

"But what? You need those things off you as soon as possible, and I doubt anything you had planned for the next few days is that important. If you don't want to fake sick, then tell them an emergency came up. That wouldn't be a lie. Can you do all this and be ready to go by tomorrow morning?"

"I can."

"Good. Then go home and get some rest. I'll cover for you tonight."

"Thanks."

12