Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hey, we're not giving up just yet," she said as she squatted down behind her and started rubbing her bare shoulders to comfort her. "You told me they stopped tormenting you as soon as we started our trip here. As soon as we even planned it. You did something to please this goddess, or whatever's been controlling those things. There has to be something more we can do!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know yet. Let's take a breather and think, but we sure as hell aren't done here."

"Dammit, I just want these things off of me..." Azalea muttered, almost begging. She slumped down on her butt and buried her face between her knees. She was all out of ideas. What if this trip didn't work? What if they had only wasted a precious week of their lives, and she was doomed to have these cursed artifacts pestering her for the rest of her life?

"Maybe we can work out a deal."

Both girls froze. The voice, deeply feminine, had seemed to come from nowhere at all. They didn't even breathe as they moved their eyes around the room, too afraid to even turn their heads. The voice had sounded directionless, as if emanating from the very walls around them.

"Dakota?" Azalea asked, her voice barely a whisper. "Did you hear that? Or am I going crazy?"

"No, I heard it, too. I think you'd better speak to her."

Azalea slowly got up to her feet and looked around for the source of the voice. There was nothing in the room that she could see. At first, she turned toward the doorway leading out, the only place anyone entering the room could have come from, but that didn't seem right. She turned around until she was facing the scandalous mural on the far wall. She faced the large-breasted figure with nipples the size of her face. Was that who had spoken to them?

"My name is Azalea Ortega, and I'd like to return these artifacts to you, please."

"And I am Quinthelshakta, queen of this sacred place, and those 'artifacts' you have stolen are the conduits of my power in this world!" Her voice sounded sultry and oddly sexual. It made her think of how women often spoke in porn.

"I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry that I stole them. I thought they were just pretty jewelry, and their owners were long dead. I knew it was wrong anyway, but if I had known how important they were, or that they were still owned by someone, queen or not, I would have left them!"

"Oh, I'm not entirely mad at you. Even though it was a shameless act of pilfering, it's been very lonely around here lately, and since you put them on and became my new plaything, I've been having the most fun I've had in eons!"

The pasties suddenly came to life again. They gave several hard tugs forward, then side to side, dragging Azalea along with them. Then they pulled apart, each one tugging her breasts in opposite directions. Azalea groaned as her tits, only recently having healed from the last time, were stretched out to superhuman lengths to either side. They could hear the goddess' amused laughter all the while.

"STOP IT!" Dakota screamed!

"You don't make demands of me!"

Azalea's breasts released and snapped back together so hard the shields clinked together, before her breasts were yanked straight forward, this time hard enough to drag Azalea along by her tits. She would have fallen over if not for grabbing the sturdy pedestal for balance. They pasties darted off again, but Azalea held onto the pillar tightly so as not to go flying off with them. Her breasts stretched and stretched as the pasties pulled on her nipples. She groaned through gritted teeth. It was a battle she was doomed to fail, and her grip inevitably slipped. But as soon as she shot off after them, the pasties shot upward, sweeping her entirely off her feet! Azalea kicked and screamed, suspended in midair!

The pasties had at least stopped moving. Azalea quickly found that it hurt a lot less if she just stopped struggling and let herself hang motionless. She grabbed the pasties with her hands, trying to take as much of her weight with her arms as she could. Yet despite all the pain she felt, and her near state of panic, she was inexplicably getting horny again. That could only have been the pasties' doing.

"You... said... we could... make a... deal! Please! I need these... off of me!"

The pasties slowly descended, lowering her back to the ground. Her feet softly hit the ground, and once she had managed to get them properly underneath her, she stood up at long last, giving her tits some rest. The goddess continued.

"I did. But first, I want you to understand exactly what it is you're asking of me. You're the first new plaything I've had in a very long time. And you want me to just put my talismans back on that pedestal, where they will lay dormant for another eon? Maybe forever?"

"Please, I just want these things off me! Or do you think it's fair to me that your 'amusement' is going to ruin my life? I want YOU to understand exactly what this curse is doing to ME! Orgasms in the middle of class, horny creeps losing their shit around me, me being so horny all the time I can't even fucking concentrate! Please, isn't there anything I can do?"

"CURSE? My power is not a curse! But I'll forgive you for that insult, because I admit I have been mischievous to you. Very well, if you absolutely must be rid of my blessing, then I propose a challenge: a way for you to earn your freedom from me. Would you agree to that?"

"I think that would depend on what the challenge was. Let me at least hear the terms first."

"The initiation of priestesshood. You did a good job reading the warning. Too bad you only read it after stealing the talismans, but here you are. And you found out about the royal bloodline I like my priestesses to come from. You see, you might just have a hint of the blood of my former people in you. Not the royal blood, of course. You aren't even directly descended from my people, but a distant cousin of them, you might say. It is enough that I think I can work with it.

"So, you will take the initiation. But rather than allow yourself to be overtaken by the untold pleasures I offer, like all the priestesses before you, try to resist them. Try to fail the initiation. If you even can, you wouldn't make a very good priestess of mine anyway. Resist, and you will be free of my influence forever."

"And what happens if I succumb?

"Then I will declare you to be my new royal bloodline in this world and ordain you my priestess. You will be a living conduit of my power. I won't need the talismans to channel my power through you."

"So does that mean you'll at least take these things off me?"

"Yes, they may come off whether you pass or fail. However, there is just one problem with this deal. I stand to lose everything if you win my challenge, but if I win, I don't gain much at all. Therefore, before I offer you this challenge, I'm going to need you to offer a wager of your own."

"A wager? What kind of wager?"

"Your friend."

"You mean Dakota? WHAT? Absolutely out of the question!"

"Oh. Very well. So, you will keep the talismans, then?"

"Well... No! Isn't there anything else I can do for you? Anything that doesn't involve backstabbing my own friend? She's done nothing wrong to you, whatsoever!"

"Wait," Dakota spoke up. "Let's at least hear her out."

"No! I'm not going to offer you to her! You're a human goddam being, not someone's property to... to... WAGER!"

"Then let me speak for myself. Let's hear her out. Goddess, how, exactly will I be involved in all this?"

"You will go through the initiation with her. The two of you will pass or fail together.

"But I don't have the bloodline you need."

"Not a problem. Normally, it would take a very long time to form a connection with new blood, but I know of a ritual that can channel my power to you through Azalea Ortega as I ordain her. After that, your bloodline will be known to me as well!"

"And what, exactly, does it mean to be your priestess? Are we going to have the same weird stuff happening to us that she said has been happening to her with the pasties stuck on her?

"I will answer all those question in person. But first, you will prepare yourself for the ritual. Find the green jar on the shelf. Bare your breasts and rub its contents onto your nipples. Nothing the salve does to you will be permanent. Once you have done this, ascend the steps, where you will stand before me. Now, Azalea, place the talismans back on the pedestal. Just know that you are now in my domain, where my power is great. If you decline the terms I will present to you, I can make sure they will go right back on you... and NEVER come off again!"

Azalea and Dakota shared a wordless look. Azalea approached the pedestal then reached up and grasped the pasties by the chains. They came free with nothing more than a gentle pluck. She set them down into the insets where she had originally found them. Her nipples hadn't been exposed to air in over two weeks, and the air on them felt cold. She pinched them in her fingers. They felt soft and sensitive, almost like skin that had a bandage on it for too long.

Next, they found the green jar the goddess had mentioned. It was sitting on one of the stone shelves to either side of the room among other ritualistic artifacts of mysterious purpose.

Azalea took off the lid and looked inside. There was an off-white substance which was hard to the touch. Dakota took the jar and prodded it with her pocket knife, and determined it to be nothing more than a crust that had formed over the centuries. When she finally broke through, there came a pungent aroma of strange herbs. It wasn't entirely unpleasing. Dakota set the jar down, pulled off her shirt, and stuffed it into her bag. She stared at the jar for a moment, took a couple of whiffs, then dipped her finger into the hole she had made.

"Dakota, wait! Are you sure?"

"This isn't the point of no return just yet."

Without further hesitation, she rubbed it over her nipples and areolas with both index fingers, massaging it in well. She cooed pleasurably as she did so. Next, it was Azalea's turn. She dipped her finger in, and felt a viscous, waxy paste. She got a decent-sized dab, then applied it to her own nipples. Before she had even finished rubbing it in, her nipples were starting to tingle. They felt even more cool and sensitive than before. Interestingly, the fingertips she had used to apply the salve felt nothing strange at all.

When they were finished, they kept their tops off and made their way to the exit. They were about to meet the bearer of this voice face to face.


12