Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 06

Story Info
Azalea and Dakota confront the goddess of hedonism.
3.3k words
4.42
5.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they emerged from the reliquary, packs slung across their bare backs, they quickly noticed something was going on at the top of the pyramid. There was a strange, wavering visual effect that they couldn't make heads or tails of. Their eyes, still adjusting to the bright sunlight, had trouble seeing what, exactly, it was.

By the time they made it around to the front of the pyramid, the salve was having some noticeable effects. Both girls' nipples had started to swell. They were definitely bigger, and more sensitive, too. Even the wind blowing past their bare nipples gave them shivers of joy!

"Geez, look at this!" Dakota exclaimed, pinching and playing with her expanding nipples. "It's like I'm pregnant! And then some! I mean, there's no milk, but wow! This is so fucking sexy!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying this," Azalea responded, somewhat annoyed.

Now they stood before the staircase rising up to the top, and got their first clear view of the top. At the top, things had definitely changed. The ruined altar had been made anew; it was a throne! Beside the throne were several nude dark-skinned people, writhing around in ecstasy. Atop the throne lay a woman. She was also fully nude except for several exotic pieces of gold and jade jewelry, in a similar motif as the shields. Her body undulated with pleasure as one hand lay over her crotch between her legs, though she didn't seem completely overtaken with it like the ones on the floor. With her free hand, she beckoned them to approach. They began ascending the stairs to Quinthelshakta's throne.

As they approached, they could hear the orgasmic moaning of the attendees who surrounded her. They were so enthralled in their non-stop orgy they didn't notice the two newcomers. They didn't even seem to be aware of their surroundings.

There was a strange aura around the entire pavilion, almost like a faint, wavering bubble. The sky they saw through the bubble didn't quite match up with the sky around it, and the lighting appeared oddly different, even alien. It was like they were looking into another world, another time, beyond the mortal realm of Earth.

"Is this where we cross the beams?" Dakota joked.

"SO not the time for this!" Azalea scolded her under her breath, between clenched teeth.

Finally, they stood on the top step, fifteen feet in front of the throne. They took a few more steps, and stopped just before crossing the shimmering, wavering bubble. It was faint, but they could still see where it was. Everything inside of it looked somehow ethereal, as if they might walk right through everything inside, and trip over the ruined altar they had seen earlier.

Now that they were close enough to get a good look, they saw how much the figure on the throne resembled the central figure from the mural. Her black hair hung down her back and draped over the seat of her throne. Her face was ageless, carrying all the beauty of youth, yet with the wisdom and confidence of old age. Her breasts were the hugest they had ever seen on a person, even comically large. Yet, they were miraculously just as perky as Azalea's, as if unaffected by their own considerable weight. Her nipples were also astoundingly large. The mural had been no exaggeration. Her areolas were the size of dinner plates, with nipples that had to be the size of plums!

She had a slim waist, with wide hips, and thick, muscular thighs. Between those thighs, however, was the largest pussy Azalea could have imagined! The hairless outer lips, which glistened with moisture, were inhumanly large and plump, and the slit they formed came up well above where her pubic hair would have ended. Her hand nearly disappeared between those freakishly large lips as she continued to rub her clit up and down.

"Good, it looks like the salve has fully soaked in. They should stay that way for a few more hours, plenty of time to begin the ritual."

They looked down at their nipples, and were amazed at how big they had grown! Azalea could swear her areolas had gotten larger. Not only that, but while once her areolas had been mostly level with the surrounding breast, they were now puffy and raised up like little hills. The bumps around her nipples stood out more than ever before, and her nipples had swollen up like gumdrops.

She looked over to Dakota to see her nipples had undergone a similar transformation. Her areolas were raised up like cones, and her already long nipples were over an inch now!

"Holy shit! Look at these things!" Dakota exclaimed with wide eyes, and pinched them for a few moments. "But anyway, Quinthel... um..."

"Quin-thel-SHAK-ta."

"Sorry. First, Quinthelshakta, can we know what being priestesses will do for us?"

"Of course. As I suggested, it will be similar to what Azalea has experienced with my talismans. However, since my power will be channeled through you, you will have somewhat more of a say in how my powers manifest themselves. You will be irresistibly beautiful. You will experience extreme sexual desires, and even more extreme pleasure. Almost intoxicating! And anyone you make love to will experience all the desire and pleasure that you do! It will be somewhat weaker than the talismans at first, but with practice, my power may be able to manifest itself much stronger!"

"That actually sounds really nice," Dakota said. "Are you sure you even want to resist during the initiation?"

"Dakota, my vagina got STUCK... TO... A... POLE!!"

Quinthelshakta laughed. "Yes, that was fun! But I also did that so Dakota could find you like that and see the 'curse,' as you called it, for herself. I had a feeling she might convince you to return here if I did, and I was right."

So the "queen" had wanted her to come here. This contest wasn't some generous offer of hers, it had been her plan all along. Azalea was quickly getting even more suspicious.

"Would THAT happen to me if I became your priestess? I mean, could my vagina lips just... you know... randomly get stuck to things?" Dakota asked.

"Yes, I suppose. I made that binding magic to keep the talismans firmly in place on my priestesses, but it will be among the powers at your disposal. I encourage creative use of my powers."

"Wow! Okay. Wow!" she exclaimed with wide eyes. Was Azalea crazy, or did she catch excitement in Dakota's voice?

"Dakota!" Azalea yelled at her. "I don't know what the appeal of this is to you, but what if that had happened out on stage? What if the whole audience had seen that happen to me?"

"As I said, you would have more control of how my powers manifest themselves through you. Not complete control, but generally the things that excite you will happen more often, and will end when you are finished with them. Generally. But I wouldn't do anything that would ruin your life or bring you great shame. Not even my plaything, but definitely not one of my priestesses. So, no, I wouldn't have done that to you on the stage."

"See?" Dakota argued, trying to convince her. "It will be much better than what you went through before. It even sounds like it'll be fun!"

"I don't trust her! I don't know if she's being entirely honest with us."

The queen snorted, but said nothing.

"And she's straight up admitted that your vagina could get stuck to a pole!"

"But it'll come off!"

"Why are you okay with this?"

"Cause, honestly, and don't take this the wrong way: it was kinda hot!"

"WHAT?"

"I mean, to each their own, but after the apparent danger had passed and I knew you were fine, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It sort of turned me on when I thought about it later."

"Oh my God, Dakota!"

"Then you will absolutely LOVE the ritual I'm currently thinking up!" the goddess said, interrupting their argument.

Another idea came to Azalea. Maybe sticking her lips to the pole hadn't been for Azalea at all. Maybe it had been for Dakota's benefit. Maybe this deity had somehow known about this kink Dakota seemed to have, and had played on it, something to entice her to agree to the deal.

"Okay, what is this ritual? What do we do?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah, I think it's about time you told us!" Azalea demanded.

"Very well. You will be subjected to a period of constant sexual stimulation. Through my divine power, and aided by the transformations the salve has imparted in your flesh, you will feel pleasures beyond your Earthly experience! You will have the strongest orgasms your mortal forms can handle, and through the power of those orgasms, I shall establish my link with you. Due to your diluted blood, Dakota Peters, it will take me some time, maybe about a day to determine if you are suitable or not.

"There are several ways to conduct the ritual, but for this initiation, I will have the two of you touch your nipples together: yours to hers. Not only will this provide the stimulation I spoke up, it will serve as the connection through which my power will flow from you, Azalea Ortega, to your friend, Dakota Peters.

"But if you want to fail the initiation, there are two ways to do it. First, resist the pleasure and keep yourself from climaxing. Let your prudishness win over your desires. Let the pain of self-imposed guilt dull your pleasure. If you don't have enough orgasms to power the transformation, the transformation will not be able to take place. Second, if you can pull your nipples apart before the ritual is done, the ritual will end immediately."

"If we can pull them apart?" Azalea asked? "Does that mean our nipples are going to be... stuck together? Like with..."

"Yes. The instant your nipples touch, they will cling fast, and the process will begin."

"Wait, so Dakota and me are going to be stuck together for a whole day? By our nipples? That could be awkward. Do you realize I came here in the hope of NOT having my nipples constantly WELDED to things?"

"I'm willing to give it a shot," Dakota said, encouragingly.

"Then if you are ready to make you decision..."

"We are NOT ready to make our decision! And will you STOP masturbating in front of us while we talk? It's really weird!"

"Azzy, I don't think you get to ask a literal goddess things like that. Please don't piss her off, for both our sakes." Again, the goddess only snorted, amused. Dakota continued. "Besides, I think you're forgetting something. Either way, you get the shields off. Even failing her challenge sounds like a better fate than not trying, than getting those shields back!"

"But I don't want you to have to get pulled into this as well! The only reason you're here at all is because you were nice enough to help me!"

"I've already made up my mind, and I'm fine with it. The only question left is, are you?"

Azalea sighed. "I think we need talk about this before either of us agree to it. Let's talk in private for a little bit, away from her."

"You know I'll still be able to hear you anywhere you'll be allowed to go."

"Then maybe so I can think clearly, without all... THIS going on around me." She gestured to the pile of worshippers who lay strewn at the goddess' feet, writing around in a perpetual orgy. "Quinthel... um... Quinthelshakta, I mean no disrespect, but by your leave, may Dakota and I discuss this in peace and quiet?"

"Very well. I'll be here when you are ready. Just don't think to sneak off, or..."

Suddenly, Azalea's nipples were yanked forward by invisible hands, hard enough to make her stumble forward.

"Even though the talismans are off you now, they were on you long enough that some of their power has been left in your flesh residually, and it will remain there more than long enough for us to come to an agreement."

The goddess released her mystical grip, leaving Azalea with a shocked expression on her face. She concealed her breasts with her arms, if only for comfort.

Azalea exchanged a glance with Dakota, and the two topless strippers descended the main stairway. They went back to Dakota's Jeep, where Azalea expressed her concerns.

"Look, there's something else that's been bothering me. It's about all those people she had around her. They're a pretty grave warning for what might happen to us if we give in to her."

"Warning? What are you talking about? They look like they're having some serious fun!"

"That's just it. The first time I had an orgasm with the pasties on... actually, it was more like FIVE, I felt so euphoric I wondered if that's what a heroin high might feel like. Do you understand what I'm getting at?"

"Hold on, let me recap. Sex as good as a heroin high... anytime you want... but without all the brain damage from doing heroin. Azzy, you aren't doing a very good job of talking this down."

"Okay, but how often is 'anytime you want?' You ever read about that study they did where rats were given all the cocaine they wanted? They just pushed a lever and got a dose anytime they wanted. Pretty soon, all those rats did was push that lever. They stopped doing anything else! Didn't eat, didn't sleep, they just pushed that lever over and over again until they rolled over and died! Now look at those people up there! They didn't know what was going on around them! Probably didn't even care! I feel like I could have gone up and kicked one of them, and he hardly would have noticed! For all I know, that orgy is all they're doing for the rest of eternity! I'm sure the sex is amazing, but I don't want it to consume me. I've got shit I want to do in my life!"

"As a matter of fact, I have heard about that study. But there was more. The problem with it was that those rats were left in a cage with nothing else to do but eat, drink, and poop. Cocaine was the only stimulation they had in their lives! When they did that study again, but kept the rats in a larger environment where they had normal rat things to do, they weren't obsessed with that lever anymore. So, yes, you'll still be able to maintain your life."

"Again, what about the people up there? They didn't look like they were good for much else. Or do they have lives they go back to when they're done fucking each other's brains out?"

"I don't know. Why don't we ask her when we go back up there?"

"Okay. But there are more problems. Another one is that I just don't trust her. For one, I think she's getting a lot more out of this wager than she's letting on. I don't know what she is, a goddess... a demon... maybe a damn alien... but I'm getting some real deceitful, manipulative vibes from her. I don't think I like what she stands for, and we're considering signing on to be her priestesses! There's a lot more I'm going to need to know about her before I can agree to something like that."

"Okay, so again, ask her. But remember, her gain isn't necessarily our loss. We're not deciding whether or not to join her. We're deciding if we want to be her servants, with some discretion in how we carry out her will, or if you get to be her bitch with no say whatsoever! What could you possibly learn about her that would make the second option better than the first?"

Azalea and Dakota debated back and forth for a while longer, but made very little progress. Eventually, they returned to the top of the temple to find her and her courtiers exactly as they had left them.

"Ask your questions," the goddess bade them. "I will tell you what you everything you may have a need to know."

"First off, who are you? What are you? Are you some sort of fertility goddess?"

"Fertility? Please! Do these nipples look like they would fit in a child's mouth? They regarded me as their goddess of, oh, I think the closest word in your language would be hedonism. Although, the word they used has to do more exclusively with sex. My followers pursue the greatest sexual, carnal pleasures their mortal flesh can experience, and that I provide for them."

"Speaking of your followers, what happened to them? Nobody at my university has any idea why they died out."

"It wasn't me, if that's what you're getting at. No, it was a different god of theirs, Ahrankawidah, who caused their downfall. Despite all I had to offer them, most of them preferred gods of power and conquest. Oh, you mortals: always obsessed with obtaining more and more and more, even at the risk of everything you have. They could have lived lives of eternal pleasure through me. Maybe if they had put me at the top of their pantheon instead, they would still be around. But, sadly, this dozen or so you see before me were all I could save among them."

"Wait!" Dakota interrupted, eyes wide with sudden horror. "Is... HE still here, too? That war god?" She looked over to the largest ziggurat, it's top still visible above the trees.

"No, he is not. Despite their power, his warriors were met with defeat. His influence has long since faded from this world: the closest thing to death that can befall a god. He's still very bitter about it. My own followers and I are all that are left here."

"Are we going to be like them?"

"How do you mean?"

"Nothing but having sex for the rest of eternity, never doing anything else?"

"Maybe. If you want. You'll still be able to live your life, if that's what you're afraid of. How else will you meet people to share my pleasures with?"

"What would we be doing as your priestesses? Assuming we fail your challenge?"

"Spreading erotic pleasure throughout the world! Both of you already do this. Your profession as exotic dancers is your society's version of what my priestesses used to do. You embody feminine beauty and desire. You entice, tease, and beckon. You give freely the basic pleasures of life than many others in your world shun. You are champions against prudishness and self-restriction, against pointless taboos invented by society, invented only to oppress! Where society shames and forbids, you offer freedom!"

"Oh my God, Azzy, this sounds amazing!" Dakota shouted with excitement!

Azalea was less excited about binding herself spiritually to this strange being. She still didn't trust her. However, she couldn't argue with what Dakota had said. Having to wear those pasties around for the rest of her life was a fate she couldn't bear. And she was quite simply exhausted of all this arguing. She knew what decision she would make in the end, anyway, so what did it matter if she questioned and questioned until she was comfortable with it? Any more deliberation was just wasting her precious time.

"Shoot! Whatever. I'll do it."

"All right!" Dakota cheered, walking toward her. "Let's do this!"

"Wait!" she said, covering her chest defensively. "Not yet! We could be stuck together for a whole day!"

"I know. I don't mind. It actually sounds kind of hot, if you don't mind me saying."

"No, I mean walking around like that is going to be difficult. Maybe we should set up camp first: get ready to be here for a day."

So, they left the goddess again and got to work setting up their tent and sleeping bags, which they zipped together into one. They laid out the food they would be eating and made sure any other provisions they would need for the next twenty-four hours were easily accessible, and any business more easily done alone was good and finished. This was going to be a lengthy ordeal.