Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after maybe an hour, she noticed she seemed to be losing Dakota's attention. Dakota looked like she was getting horny again. In fact, so was Azalea. Quickly, she tried to change the subject to something Dakota might have been more interested in, but their sexual arousal seemed to be rising out of control again.

"Just don't think about it. Try to focus on anything else!" Azalea said, encouragingly.

"Believe me, I'm trying. This is really difficult."

Really, Azalea should have taken her own advice. She had to agree that focusing on something else was a difficult task. But she wouldn't tell her that. What else could they do to take their minds away from their touching nipples, and the sexual energy that they could practically feel being channeled between them?

"Are you getting hungry? I'm actually kind of starving right now."

"Yeah, me too. Is it time to make some food?"

They agreed, and wrapped their arms tightly around each other and slowly found their way back to their feet. Dakota set up her propane stove on the tailgate table behind her Jeep and got to work.

It turned out to be a horrible idea. While preparing food would normally have been the best thing in the world to get their minds off of sex, especially now, since they hadn't eaten since breakfast, moving around stimulated their nipples far too much. Every time Dakota moved to grab an item or stir a pot, it tugged on their attached nipples. Azalea did her best to follow her to minimize stimulation, but that may have actually made it worse. The soft, gentle, intimate tugging was more sensual than the hard yanks from their earlier struggles. By the time their late lunch or early dinner was ready, both of them were panting uncontrollably.

Hoping it would get her mind off her current state of arousal, Azalea took another whiff of what Dakota had cooked up for them. She had heated up a can of vegetarian chili, lovingly taking into consideration her low-meat diet, but she had added a medley of her own spices, and a few other ingredients to add to its substance, including a can of corn and some cotija cheese, giving it a strong hint of Mexican street corn. It smelled amazing! Azalea's stomach rumbled.

Dakota dipped a spoon into the pot, blew on it, and offered it to Azalea.

"Be my guinea pig?"

It was still hot, so she had to take small bites, despite the urge to shovel the whole thing in her mouth.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! That's so freaking good!" She immediately became aware of how obvious her labored breathing was as she tried to speak. In fact, her state of sexual arousal made the food somewhat less enjoyable, as two biological needs competed for her attention. The food was meant to be a distraction from their seemingly uncontrollable arousal, but even despite her hunger, the opposite seemed to be happening.

Dakota snickered.

"What? Did I say something funny?"

"Sorry, but how you said that made it seem like you are enjoying my chili in more ways than I intended!"

"Yeah right! You wish your cooking was that good! I mean, it's good..."

Dakota tried a small spoonful herself, then grabbed a couple of bowls and a ladle. But just as soon as she had scooped out the first ladleful, she put the ladle back in the pot without serving any of it.

"What's wrong?"

Dakota's eyes were wide. She looked worried, and a little guilty. Suddenly, she grabbed onto Azalea's shoulders for support, and started trembling. She was climaxing again. This time, Dakota was far more vocal. She squeaked a couple of times, gasped loudly, then screamed! Her knees buckled, and Azalea had to focus to support her weight.

She gently led Dakota away from the stove for safety. Well before Dakota's climax had finished, Azalea started to cum as well, and it was a strong one! She gasped and moaned, and tried as hard as she could to support her friend, who could barely stand. In the end, the best they could do was allow themselves to collapse to their knees as gracefully as they could manage. There, they rode out the remainder of their orgasms.

Once it was passed, Azalea again could have easily kept going, enjoying one orgasm after another. But again, she didn't let herself. That one orgasm had been enough to allow her body to start coming back down from her sexual high.

"Shit! That was the second time!" Dakota cried, sounding more than a little dismayed. "I'm sorry, I gave in again. I really should be trying harder."

"No, it's okay. You were cooking, for crying out loud! You were doing your absolute best."

"Do you think we failed?"

"I have no idea. Goddess?" she cried out, but there came no answer. "Quinthelshakta? Goddess! Is the ritual still going on, or have we failed? How many orgasms will it take?"

There was only silence.

"I don't think she has what she needs yet," Dakota speculated. "If she did, she'd probably contact us, and the trial would be over. Since we still seem to be stuck..."

"How long have we been together already?"

"Maybe two or three hours?"

"Shit! She said it would take about a day! I don't know how we're going to last that long. That salve made my nipples so goddam sensitive! Just having them touching seems to be enough to make us orgasm. What are we going to do?"

"Then we'll have to get our nipples apart."

"How?"

"I don't know, but waiting this out isn't going to work. You're right. Something is going on between our nipples. We have to get unstuck. It's the only way to stop this."

"HOW?"

"I said I don't know! We'll just try different things. You're fucking smart, Azzy, and I'm no dummy, either. We'll think of something."

"Maybe we should eat first? I'm fucking starving. Maybe I'll think better with some food in me."

They sat down on the inflatable pad served their meal. Dakota brought out two bottles of beer to go with the chili.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Alcohol might lower our inhibitions," Azalea warned, just before Dakota was about to open the first bottle.

"I don't think it will hurt. I actually find sex harder to enjoy when I'm drunk. I like being sober. I can feel everything so much better! In fact, maybe if we get ourselves drunk, we can stop climaxing so much."

"I don't know. I think getting drunk would just put us in more danger, and not just of failing this test. We're miles and miles in the middle of the jungle. Who knows what else is out here? But, maybe one drink with food won't hurt."

Dakota opened the beers, and they enjoyed their meal. It was more than a little awkward trying to eat in their state. Their faces were so close to each other they had to be careful not to knock each other's spoons out of their hands. All the same, it was a filling, satisfying meal, and Azalea was feeling much more prepared to take on challenges.

"So how do we get ourselves apart?" Azalea asked once they were done. "You saw the impossible things those pasties did to my nipples. They pulled hard enough to stretch my boobs like a meter, and the pasties still didn't come off! Even my sternum hurt from how hard it was wedged up against that pole!"

"But the pasties aren't here this time. Those things are powerful, but this time it's just that weird salve. It might be different."

"I don't think it's the salve sticking us together. That was just to make our nipples sensitive. We got that stuff on our fingers, too, but our fingers never got stuck to anything. I think in both cases it's the goddess' magic that made our nipples get stuck. Nothing else."

"Yeah, maybe. But still, she said the pasties were conduits of her power. And this ritual is meant to make us her new conduits. That means that until the ritual is done, her powers aren't fully attuned to us yet. Maybe the bond will be weaker. Maybe we can pull ourselves apart if we try hard enough."

"That's true. The last time, we stopped pulling because we didn't want to cum, not because we couldn't do it. Wait a minute! What if it's not the bond that gives first? If the bond is weaker, wouldn't whatever was keeping my tits from being ripped to shreds weaker as well?"

"Then we'll just have to approach carefully, and stop if it hurts too bad."

The two girls seemed to agree, so they got up to their feet and tried to pull apart again. They put their hands against each other's shoulders and pushed off. Their tits stretched out as they pulled. They pulled hard enough that it should have hurt, but by whatever means, the salve or the goddess' power, they couldn't seem to hurt themselves. Any sensations at all only seemed to give them pleasure, and the stronger the sensations were, the more it pleasured them.

They tugged and tugged, dancing around each other like they were tangled in some strange wrestling match. But after several minutes, their nipples were still just as stuck as before.

"Dammit. Okay, let me try this," Azalea said, then grabbed her left nipple in her left hand and Dakota's right with her right. She clenched her fingers tightly around the stretched-out nipples and tried to tug them apart. Dakota got the idea, and tried the same thing on the other side. They tugged and tugged, but the tips of their nipples remained perfectly affixed to one another.

Next, they decided to try pulling off from a fixed object. Dakota's Jeep seemed to be the best option. Azalea faced away from the Jeep and grabbed the bumper behind her. Meanwhile, Dakota pulled backwards. Azalea was yanked forward by her nipples, but she held on tight. Dakota pulled harder. She leaned back, using a good deal of her body weight to pull. She got a lot more pull than they had with the two of them standing, but it still didn't seem to be enough. Their nipples were stretched mercilessly far by their tips, but the tips just wouldn't separate.

Not remotely ready to give up, Dakota raised her left leg and braced her boot against the side of her Jeep, right next to Azalea's hip. She pushed off, and the tension the felt on their nipples was absolutely indescribable! She pulled harder and harder, until she was straining with every last ounce of her strength! Their breasts were stretched well beyond what human flesh should have been able to withstand. Their nipples alone were stretched several inches each. Both girls were screaming from the overwhelming sensations they felt, pleasure and pain indistinguishable from one another.

After a few minutes, Dakota eased up to catch her breath. Both of them were panting wildly, and only some of that was from the exertion. After a minute, she tried again. She braced her boot against the side of her Jeep, and pulled back hard. Azalea was yanked forward, and almost lost her grip on the door. Again, Dakota put all her strength into pulling back, which again stretched their breasts and nipples farther than should have been possible. She put her hands against her knee and added the strength of her arms. She managed to get a couple more inches of stretch like that, but still, everything miraculously held itself together. Their flesh wouldn't rip, and their nipples wouldn't separate.

She kept pulling until she needed another break. But when she tried to ease up this time, her foot slipped. Their overly stretched breasts snapped back like bungee cords, and Dakota's whole body was slammed forcefully into Azalea's. Azalea, who had been thoroughly unprepared for that, was shoved back into the side of the Jeep, and barely managed to keep her footing.

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" Dakota gasped! "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"I think I'm all right. Dammit, I'm about to cum again, though."

"Yeah, me too! Are you sure this is a good idea to keep pulling? We're just making it worse!"

"I think we need to keep trying. You're right, we'll never survive a whole day like this. We're going to keep cumming even if we don't move. But if we can find a way to pull ourselves apart before the ritual is done, we'll be free."

"Are you sure it's possible?"

"I don't know. But I'm even less sure that waiting this out is possible. Maybe we'll think of something."

And so they kept pulling. During the third attempt at pulling like this, however, they only lasted half a minute before Azalea's sweaty fingers lost their grip. Suddenly, she found herself plummeting forward until she landed hard on top of Dakota.

"Jesus, are you okay?" it was Azalea's turn to ask.

"Ow! Well, apparently my elbows can still feel pain. Just a scrape, I'll be fine. Don't give up just yet, keep pulling!"

Azalea shuffled until she was straddling Dakota with one knee on either side of her waist, then tried to pick herself up. She leaned back and pushed off with her hands.

"Oh, fuck!" Dakota screamed, as Azalea yanked hard on their tits. "Don't stop, keep pulling! Pull harder!"

"I'm... pulling... as hard... as... I can!" Azalea barely managed to sputter. She was close to what felt like it was going to be the strongest orgasm of her life, and it was hard to speak. And rather than try to avoid it, Azalea kept pulling. She knew there was no way to avoid it now, anyway.

After just a few more tugs, it hit. And it hit hard! She was good at having quiet orgasms, but this time she gasped and moaned loudly without even trying to. This orgasm was so powerful it overcame the entirety of her person. Her body convulsed and spasmed uncontrollably, to the point she was barely able to hold herself up with her arms. This one was even stronger than the ones she had had in her dressing room!

Dakota added her own screams to Azalea's. She was going through the same earth-shattering experience she was. Dakota stared up at Azalea with a wide-eyed look of pure astonishment! Azalea had felt the strong orgasms from the pasties to warm her up to this, but Dakota must have been completely unprepared for something so overwhelming.

Halfway through the orgasm, Dakota seemed to forget the notion that they were supposed to minimize their orgasms. Her hands went to her breasts, and her fingers dug deeply into that soft flesh as she writhed around in unbearable ecstasy! She grabbed each set of clinging nipples in a fist and tugged, twisting and stretching the supple flesh like taffy!

Before it was done, one hand slipped downward and disappeared under her belt. Dakota rubbed her pussy wildly. Azalea begged her not to make this any worse, but Dakota didn't seem to hear her. Azalea wasn't even sure if her whole sentence had come out. In the end, she gave in and started masturbating as well. It would be better to have it over with quickly.

Finally, both their orgasms subsided at once. They had been long ones! As much as Azalea wanted to keep going, she forced herself to take her hand away from her vagina, and it was an act of pure willpower. Dakota, however, kept masturbating.

"Stop! We have to try to come back down now!" Azalea begged, as soon as she regained full control of her own body.

"I'm sorry... I can't..." she whimpered, weakly, as her eyes briefly made contact with Azalea's. "I need this... I... OHHHH!"

Her head reared back again as a second orgasm, almost as powerful as the last, overtook her. Immediately, Azalea began to cum again, even though she hadn't been touching herself. It was like Dakota's pleasure was being channeled through their joined nipples and into her. Azalea screamed along with Dakota once again, as another orgasm completely dominated her. She made a few feeble attempts to pull themselves apart, but of course it was completely futile. All it did was stimulate them further.

Again, at once, their orgasms subsided. Dakota still hadn't stopped masturbating inside her khaki shorts. Azalea could feel the pleasure building up once again, as if Dakota's hand was somehow pleasuring Azalea's vagina as well as her own. Azalea almost begged her to stop again, except she badly wanted Dakota to keep going. Could one more orgasm make them fail? She had no idea, but maybe they were doomed to fail anyway. Maybe they already had. If that was so, there was no reason not to indulge in the most insane pleasure she had ever felt in her life!

As the third orgasm in a row began in both of them, Azalea finally couldn't hold back anymore, and started masturbating again. She felt Dakota's other hand slide around her back and start caressing her, then clench the skin of her back. Azalea couldn't support her weight anymore, and she collapsed on top of Dakota. Their bare breasts squeezed tightly together. The sweat helped lubricate their skin so it could slide against each other, allowing their nipples to continue tugging at each other.

As the skin of their sweaty upper bodies slid sensuously across each other, Azalea managed to prop up her hips just enough to allow both their hands to continue doing what they were doing to themselves. Their right cheeks rubbed against each other, like two cats showing affection. Their gasps and shouts were right in each other's ears.

Then, Azalea felt Dakota's left hand move from her back up to the back of her head. She grabbed her hair and gently guided her head in front of her own. No sooner had their eyes met, Dakota raised her head and began kissing Azalea passionately. Azalea was surprised, but was even more surprised to find herself returning those kisses. It just felt right. She felt Dakota's tongue gently run across her lips, and this felt so good that she started kissing her back so vigorously that she was more sucking on her lips and tongue than properly kissing. Just going with the flow, she sucked Dakota's lower lip as deep into her mouth as it would go, and chewed on it a little.

Finally, the third orgasm was finishing up, and that seemed to have been enough for both of them. Azalea was so exhausted by now that, rather than try to get herself up, she simply rolled off of Dakota. Of course, with their nipples still clinging fast together, this didn't go so smoothly. She settled for hanging slightly off of Dakota's body to the side, with their tits stretched as far as they would comfortably go.

When she looked into Dakota's eyes, she noticed she was crying. A single stream of tears trickled down her face.

"You're crying! Are you okay?" she asked, whispering softly into her ear.

"Okay? I've never been better! That was... Well, calling it amazing wouldn't even come close. I didn't know pleasure that strong even existed! That was a life-altering experience! I'm sorry, that was actually a little emotional for me."

"Yeah, that was stronger than anything I've ever felt before! And did you notice our orgasms were synched up now? We can feel what the other feels. We can share each other's pleasure. Whatever connection she's trying to make in us is starting to take hold."

"You're right. Look, I'm sorry if I kept going. Jeez, I hope I didn't fail the test for you just now. I was just to overwhelmed; I didn't know how to stop. But, I..." Dakota trailed off. She raised her head to look into Azalea's eyes. Her tears were coming out even faster now, and her lips were quivering.

"No, that's fine. I lost control, too. But, what? You can say what's on your mind. I won't be mad."

"Please, do we really have to try to resist? I'll try my best, if that's what you want. But even if we can, are you sure you don't want the goddess' gift? Do you really never want to feel that pleasure ever again? Please, Azzy! Don't you want to feel this with me again?"

"I do. I really do. But aren't you worried this gift will come with a price?"

"But she said we will have more control over it this time. So maybe no more orgasms in public, and all that other stuff you said. And we might fail anyway. We might be stuck with this gift whether we want it or not."

"We can at least try."

"But... more than anything... I want to enjoy this time here with you! I want to give in! It's you I get to share all this pleasure with, and I wouldn't want it to be anyone else at all! I want to make love to you! Like we just did. But I don't want to feel like I'm doing something wrong by enjoying it. I don't want to feel guilty about loving you passionately! I want it to be as beautiful as it can be!"