Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, me too." Azalea was surprised to find how touched she was by Dakota's words. She felt tears starting to swell up in the corners of her own eyes. She could have resisted all the physical pleasure in the world if she believed it was necessary, but now that emotions were involved as well, to try to push something so beautiful away felt, quite simply, sad.

"God dammit, you're right. That was incredible! I really do want to just enjoy this right now. I do love you, and I feel so much more connected to you now than ever before! I mean, no pun intended."

Dakota's eyes suddenly lit up with hope? "What was that? Say that again!"

"What, 'connected to you?'" Azalea laughed. "I told you I didn't mean that to be a joke."

"Noooo... not that. Before." Despite the tears coming from her eyes, she had a smile on her fact that seemed to be saying 'I caught you!'

"Before? What are you... Oh!" Azalea realized what seemingly innocent, but critical thing she had let slip out. She suddenly felt hot with embarrassment.

"I heard you," she whispered sweetly, smiling dreamily and running a finger through Azalea's hair. "Did you mean it?"

"Maybe I did. Yeah, I think so. Oh, what the hell? I love you, Dakota!"

Dakota smiled a wider grin than Azalea had ever seen on her face, and this was a smile of absolute contentment, of spiritual fulfillment.

"I love you do, Azzy," she declared, and kissed her on the lips: not a wild kiss of uncontrollable passion like before, but delicate and purposeful. They wrapped their arms around each other and held that kiss for a few short seconds that would last for eternity in their minds, a memory that would feel just as fresh as did right then, no matter how much time may pass.