Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what does it mean now that we're priestesses?" Azalea asked, hoping to get to the point.

"It means my powers will manifest themselves in you. Maybe you should know what to expect. You've already seen a few of the effects. Incredible sexual pleasure for yourselves and those you make love to. Men, even some other women, will find you more alluring. But you can control this. You can attract those you yourself desire more strongly. With practice, you may be able to project this power on others: make a friend of yours appear more beautiful to someone they may desire."

"Like Cupid!" Dakota interjected! "We can be matchmakers! That's so cute!"

"And your flesh will be made more resilient. You will endure acts that would have tortured you earlier. You can have sex as rough as you can imagine, and walk away as if nothing had happened. You can be spanked or whipped, have your nipples pulled and twisted, you can accommodate objects of terrifying size without pain, in any orifice you can think of! Just imagine what you can do!

"You will stay young and beautiful longer, and you will keep the vigor of youth well into your later years. If you are truly skilled, you may even be able to make physical changes to your bodies. You may slowly shape yourselves to take on whatever form you truly see yourselves as. Do you wish you were more muscular, thinner, larger-breasted? Taller? There things and more! Anything you desire, it will be possible!"

"And there are certain dangers of sex that mortals must deal with. But with my protection, you will never fall ill with the diseases that often plague the sexually careless. Nor will you risk conceiving a child you do not desire. However, I do realize the necessity of... procreation... for mortals like yourselves." The goddess scrunched up her face in disgust as she said that word, and as she continued, she spoke with an air of annoyance. "If you decide you must bear children to continue your bloodline, then make your desires known to me, and I will permit it."

"So, how do we use these powers?" Dakota asked? "You just described so many possibilities, and you said we will be able to control what happens. So, how do we control it?"

"Whatever you desire, simply keep that desire in your heart. Focus on it, think about it, will it. If your power is great enough, and your wish is not contrary to my will, it will happen!"

"Speaking of your will," Azalea asked, "what sort of things do you expect us to use these powers for? What sort of expectations do you have of us?"

Quinthelshakta smiled. "I have little doubt both of you would carry out my will even without instructions. I want you to bring my spirit, the spirit of sensuality as a thing of beauty, back into the world of man. Revel in the pleasures I offer, and encourage all whose paths you cross to do the same! Offer yourselves freely and eagerly to those who would have you, and explore the limitless bounds of physical and spiritual love! And feel no shame for enjoying the pleasures you were meant to enjoy!"

"See, here's what I'm a little worried about. Offering myself freely without shame sounds great, but what about all the men who've been creeping on me? Like Luis, or that guy who made those gross slurping sounds at me?"

"Who, the one whose nose you bloodied? He deserved it for being so unskilled at the art of seduction, yet considering himself so great at it!"

"So then why does your power attract so many creeps that can't take no for an answer? If I'm supposed to pursue sexual freedom, am I still allowed to tell a guy no?"

"Of course, you are! These 'creeps' are a symptom of the sickness that runs through your society, not of the power I offer you. Knowing when someone isn't interested in your advances is part of the art of seduction. Even worse, people like him don't pursue sexual encounters for pleasure. They do it to feel powerful, to have had more encounters with higher valued women than the men they are competing with. They pursue the same lust for power that felled this once promising people. Oh, but with people like you in the world, who aren't afraid to pursue what you want, and aren't afraid to say no to what you don't want, maybe you can help to end this sickness. Maybe one they learn to love each other freely, they can be happy with what they already have."

"So, I can tell people to screw off if I think they don't deserve me?"

"Absolutely! But you also won't have to defend yourself anymore, either. Anyone who pursues interests in my priestesses with ill intent will be met with my wrath. You are my temples of flesh, and anyone who would desecrate or seek dominion over you is not worthy of my gifts! As far as who is worthy, I leave that up to your judgement. Pursue whoever you desire! Do you have any more questions?"

Dakota and Azalea looked at each other, but neither spoke.

"Good. Before you leave, return to my reliquary and retrieve the talismans. They will serve me little being left here in this graveyard. Wear them whenever you wish to commune with me. No doubt you will have questions for me later, and I will be happy to answer. They will also enhance your fledgling powers, if you need a boost. And don't worry, you will be able to remove them when you want to this time."

***

Later, as the two young women were finishing packing up their provisions and preparing for the long trip back home, Dakota pulled the pasties out of her pocket and looked at them.

"She never said how we put these on. Do they just... stick?"

"I assume," Azalea responded. "Honestly, I didn't ask, because I'm in no hurry to have those things back on me."

"Well, let's see. Might as well try it out while we're still here."

Dakota held both shields against her nipples. When she took her fingers away, they stayed in place.

"Yep! That's all it takes! How do I look, love?"

Dakota posed for Azalea to show off her new look. Azalea looked unimpressed, and gave her a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Oh, wow!" Dakota exclaimed after a moment, unfazed by Azalea's lack of enthusiasm. "This feels good! REALLY good! Oh my god, I'm getting turned on already!"

Dakota shook her tits around to test how firmly they were attached, and they easily stayed in place. She grabbed the chains and pulled. Her tits stretched out, as her nipples stayed stuck fast to the backs of the shields.

"Oh, wow, they're really on there! Oh, this feels good!"

"You can take those off, right? Cause if you can't..."

"I'm not trying to take them off yet. Okay, let's try. Just think about wanting them to come off, and..."

Dakota plucked both shields free with ease.

"See? You just have to think about wanting to take them off, and they come right off! I think all our powers work like that. You just think about what you want to happen, and kind of... will it"

"Maybe I'll let you hold onto those, then."

"I take it you've had your fill of these things for a little bit? I don't blame you, but don't be shy if you want them ever. Wow, just five seconds with these things on, and I'm already getting horny again! They're powerful!"

"Believe me, I know! But if you don't mind, I'd like to get some distance behind us before we start playing with ourselves again. I'd actually like to enjoy not being uncontrollably horny for the first time in weeks. I've missed being able to think with a clear head!"

"I totally understand! Do you want me to put a shirt or a bra or something on?"

"Nah, you're fine. I probably just need a couple hours anyway. Maybe we can try out with our new powers when we set up camp tonight?"

"You got it!"

Dakota put the pasties in the cargo pockets in her shorts, then hoisted the last of their bags into the back of the Jeep. They took one last look around the camp site to make sure they hadn't missed anything, then went to take their seats.

As Azalea opened the passenger side door, she took one last look at the ancient temples of this long-forgotten civilization, and was suddenly hit by a wave of emotion. Only a few minutes ago, she had been so eager to leave. Sure, the last two weeks had been horrifying. Indescribably pleasurable, but god-awful none the less. But, suddenly, she was a little sad to leave. She had seen some incredible things: things that would forever change her understanding of the world and mankind's place in it. This would surely be a turning point in her life, most likely for the better, she was now convinced. She wondered when, or if, she would ever be back this way again.

"Coming?" Dakota asked from the driver's seat. "My phone's got some charge. We can take a photoshoot if you want."

"Nah," she replied as she climbed in and shut the door. "Probably best if we don't. We'll just have to remember it in our minds. Ready to get going?"

"You got it!" Dakota said, and started the engine.

***

"You've been looking rather pensive since we left," Dakota said after they had been driving for an hour, breaking the silence. "I mean, I'm pretty fucking excited that we get to be literal sex domain clerics from now on, but I have to admit it's also more than a little overwhelming. What's on your mind?"

"No, I'm not worried about our deal. I think we made the right choice. This will be incredible! It's just, well... my life. I don't know how I'm going to fit all this in. I'm going to have to let a few things go. Actually... I think I've been approaching burnout for a while anyway. I don't know how much longer I would have kept up even as things were, and it took this trip to make me realize it. I felt so guilty walking away from all my obligations, but it also felt so... damn... GOOD! I didn't realize how badly I needed a vacation. Maybe this will be good for me. I just don't know what to give up."

"Well, the goddess... fuck, I still can't remember her name!"

"Quinthelshakta."

"Yeah, Quinthelshakta was saying that we'd get to stay young and beautiful well into our later years. That means stripping might actually be a solid career option for us. If you wanted to drop out of school, I think you'd be safe."

"That's a good point! But here's the thing: I'm not doing it to secure a paycheck. I already have my undergrad degree in business. Archeology is something that excites me! I'm doing it because this is what I want to do with my life. No, it'll probably have to be Cross Fit or Krav."

"Makes sense. We have a goddess protecting us, so maybe you won't need to pop any creeps in the nose anymore. And it sounds like you won't need to work out so hard to maintain that six-pack anymore. And aren't you working, like, four jobs? Maybe you could give up that apprenticeship with that old guy that keeps creeping on you. Not to mention a boss that won't do anything about it."

"Actually," Azalea said, suddenly grinning from ear to ear, "I had a rather devious thought about those two."

"Oh, no. What wicked machinations are brewing in that mind of yours?"

"Quinthelshakta said we can make other people seem attractive to specific people, not just ourselves. Play Cupid, as you said. So maybe instead of just making myself unattractive to Luis, what if I redirected his undying affections to Ms. Garza? I mean, she's much closer to his age. And even if they don't live happily ever after, maybe she'll finally know what it feels like! Maybe she'll realize what a disgusting perv he is when it becomes her own problem, and finally do something about it!"

"Damn! That is EVIL!" Dakota said, now sharing Azalea's wicked grin! "I didn't know you had it in you!"

"Well, you know. It's been a long time coming."

"I don't have anything quite so epic planned yet. Aside from tons of fucking, I was thinking about my brother, and..."

Dakota suddenly stopped mid-sentence. Azalea looked at her askance, trusting she hadn't meant it quite like that. At once, they both started laughing.

"Okay, that came out wrong! Stop looking at me like that! What I mean is, he's a wonderful guy, but he just doesn't do so well with the ladies. He breaks down into a nervous wreck anytime he's talking to a hot lady. Except for me, of course. I don't really count. And it's not that girls aren't attracted to him, either. I think he just doesn't get their signals, and even if he does, he's too shy to act on it. Maybe there's some way I can boost his confidence, or help him to want someone enough to push him past his restrictions."

"Aww, look at you! Always thinking of other people first! As a matter of fact, I was thinking about my friends, Miguel and Mailey. Great couple, but I think they're going through a tough spot in their relationship. He never gave me the details. I wonder if I could somehow rekindle that spark between them. They deserve each other."

"Fuck yeah! Make-up sex is the best! Help them out. Hey, do you know if they're exclusive? Invite them over!"

"Haha! You're killing me! Hmm... I'm not saying Mig wouldn't love an orgy with three hot babes, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of relationship-rekindling sex they need just now. Still, maybe I'll start thinking of ways to bring up the idea."

"How about 'Hey, want to come over to my friend, Dakota's place for some group sex?"

"Maybe you should let someone else give your brother dating advice."

"Awww, WHAT? You WOUND me! I was just kidding, anyway."

"I know. And I'll figure out how to handle it. Oh, but here's a thought. One of the guys from the gym finally asked me out. Alonzo. Real cute! I said no, but only because I was dealing with a literal curse at the time. Now that I can control it, I was thinking of getting back to him and reconsidering his offer. He could be the guinea pig for my new powers. But what do you think, would he want to do both of us at once? If that's fine with you, of course. I know you haven't met him."

"Hell yeah! You're a good judge of people. If you think he's a great guy, I'm sure he is! Yeah, bring him over if you want! So, if he's our guinea pig, how much of our power should we give him?"

"Let's keep it simple to start with. You know, subtly enhancing arousal and pleasure, but nothing more. I mean, we don't even know what we're doing yet, let alone that I don't want to freak him out by showing him actual magic. So, definitely don't go sticking your pussy lips to anything where he can see."

"Uh, no. Definitely no. I think I'd be a little embarrassed to do that. To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed I even told you about that. I was kind of hopped up on sex magic at the time. The salve was starting to take effect, I think."

"Pff! I'm not judging. I'll tug on your pussy lips anytime you want! Just not with magic in front of people. Not yet."

"Got it. Oh, Azalea?"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe don't do that thing with Luis and Ms. Garza. I don't think we should use our powers for revenge. It just doesn't seem very... oh..."

"Innocent?" Azalea finished for her.

"Yeah. Quin... hold on, let me get it... Quinthelshakta told us to use our powers to spread sexual freedom and healthy attitudes about sex. She said something about only pass people like them by if we find we can't help them, so maybe we can try to help them first. You know, consent and what's appropriate, what sort of things should and shouldn't be tolerated."

"You're such a wonderful person!" Azalea said, with a hint of sarcasm. She took a deep breath, and let out a long sigh. "Dammit, I hate it when you're right! Yeah, that wouldn't be right for me to do. I don't know if our powers are going to be any good for forcing concepts of decency into people's skulls, but I'll see what I can do."

"You don't have to think of a plan right now. We have a couple of days before we even get back home. You're an absolutely brilliant woman. I'm sure you'll figure out what can be done."

"Thanks! Hey, Dakota? What was that thing you called us, earlier? Sex something clerics? Mind filling me in on what that means?"

"Right. I forgot you overachiever types don't have time for the nerdier pursuits."

"Is that that fantasy game you play with all those dice? Does it seriously have something called a sex cleric?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in hopeful disbelief.

"Ha ha! No, I wish! The actual cleric domains are... oh, there are a few. Let's see, there's light, life, tempest, war..."

"NERD!" Azalea taunted, scrunching up her nose and adjusting a pair of imaginary glasses.

"You should play with us! Look, despite his awkwardness, my brother is one of the best DMs I've ever met. You'll have fun!"

"NERRRRRRRD!"

"Oh, please! I'll make a nerd out of you yet! So much Next Generation to catch up on!"

"Maybe. Your family does sound awesome to hang out with, and I suppose we might need a break from all the constant, hardcore sex we'll be having."

"Yeah, probably. Well, we'd be glad to have you!"

As the Jeep made its way through the jungle, Azalea and Dakota's banter continued, going from serious to silly, sometimes without pause in between. Neither of them had any idea what their new lives would be like once they returned to the world they had grown up in. Only one thing was certain: they were in high spirits, and nothing but optimistic about what was to come.

The End