Azazel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." I shifted a little and gave her a small smile.

"You don't need to be nervous," she said, as she leaned into me, bringing her face close to mine, as her shirt slipped open to show off more of her cleavage. I felt her warm hand travel up my inner thigh. "You're excited, that's totally natural. In fact, I take it as quite a compliment."

"You do?"

"Oh yes. In fact..." she ran her hand right over my crotch, giving my throbbing cock a squeeze, "I don't think we should be afraid of our feelings at all. Our impulses. We can discover so much." she started to unbutton my pants. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

I didn't reply in words, I just watched her undo my pants, then lifted my hips up as she slid my pants and underwear down, past my knees.

There I sat, on the living room couch, with my pants down and my cock out, throbbing up in the air, as my friend's mother adjusted herself, both knees kneeling on the couch now, as she stroked my cock and brought her face close to it.

"A very nice cock," she said, as she spit on it and stroked it in with one hand. "I think it's even bigger than my son's." She dropped her head down lower and I threw my head back and moaned as I felt her soft lips and warm breath on the sensitive head.

Her delicate hand stroked the shaft as she started to bob her head on me, her lips working up and down, drooling and sucking, making my cock throb as she slapped her wet tongue against it. I put a hand on the top of her head tentatively, rubbing it, caressing, as I gasped out "Oh, Ms. Si...uh, Eva...Mmm, Eva, fuuuuuuck."

She had my cock so big and hard, had me feeling so horny, as she slurped on me there in her living room. After some time she slid her mouth off, spitting down more drool on my cock, and stroked it in with two hands, twisting them in opposite directions. "Yeah, you like that Joe? That make you feel good?" She looked up at me with her beautiful face, some spit running down off her bottom lip. I just had to lean down and kiss her, lips meeting once, then again, then opening wide and rubbing our tongues together in the most intimate and intense kiss I had experienced in my life, all while she kept pumping and squeezing my cock with both her hands.

We broke off the kiss and she dived back down, putting one hand under my balls, caressing and rubbing them, pushing them upwards as she pushed her hot mouth down on my cock. I even felt her fingertip tease me a little under the balls, making me whimper and Eva give a snicker with my cock banging at the entrance to her throat. My thighs and balls were all wet with her drool now, and it felt as if her mouth was sucking up every drop of precum I was oozing out.

I'd like to say I lasted for hours that first time, but I didn't. As I felt my load about to boil over I nervously shifted, trying to communicate it to her, grunting and tapping her head with my hand. She just nodded with a mouthful of cock, "UmH-HuHH" and caved her cheeks in harder with suction.

I squeezed my eyes shut, thrust my hips up and pushed my cock deep in her warm, wet mouth. The feeling was unbelievable, both primal and exquisite, as I came hard in her mouth, shooting blast after blast, and I felt her warm mouth suck it down, feeling and hearing her throat gulp down that thick hot sperm.

I was still panting, trying to get my eyes to focus, as I felt her suck my cockhead clean, run her tongue along my shaft, my balls and thighs, picking up stray drops of cum or spit here and there. Then she popped up and looked at me with a sweet smile and big, caring eyes. "That was lovely. Azazel is going to be back soon though. Here, to clean up." She handed me a small tea towel that was on the table, and I watched her stand up and walk out of the room, as I wiped myself clean. Then, unsure of what to do with the bunched-up cloth, I kicked it under the couch.

As I stood up to pull my pants back up over my sensitive cock, I heard the front door open, and Azazel and his mother engage in a short, whispered conversation. I tip-toed out enough to see them talking in the hallway, and they ended their conversation with a kiss, Azazel sliding his tongue in his mother's mouth.

When he came back into the room I was pretending to examine some knick-knacks on the shelves as I finished off the now-cold coffee.

"Hope you didn't get bored," he said, "Took a bit longer than I expected."

"Nah," I said, still not meeting his gaze. I gulped loudly. "No problem."

"Do you want to go for a bit of a walk?" he asked. "Weather's fine outside."

We both went off for a walk through the neighbourhood, stepping quite quickly. We kept glancing at each other's faces when we thought the other wasn't looking.

"So," I finally volunteered, "Do you know what happened?"

"Yeah," he said, simply.

"Does she do that to ALL the friends you bring over??" I asked incredulously.

"No. Well, I don't have that many friends." We kept up walking at a quick pace as we talked. "I mean, I'd say you're my only friend right now, Joe. Please don't overreact, if there's something you're upset about, we can talk this out..."

"I'm not upset--" I gave a sharp laugh. "I'm just...fuck that's insane. I mean, she's your real mother, right? Has she done that to you?"

He nodded, then we shared a look, his eyes blinking at me as he chewed his lip a bit. "Yeah," he finally sighed out. "And more."

We walked quietly for a while. He eventually spoke again, "Pretty much everything, I guess. And all the time. You don't think I'm too weird, do you?"

I exhaled and shook my head. "No. I mean, yeah it's weird, it's MEGA-weird. But, I mean, I can't blame you, she is hot hot hot. Wow, I don't know, it's just so crazy. It's just something most guys joke about, you know?"

"Yeah."

We walked in silence for a little more. Now I'd say we were about a twenty minute walk from the house. We stopped on the corner of two tree-lined streets, as the evening sun shone through the leaves. He put a hand on my upper arm and asked, "Would you like to do more?"

I looked at Azazel, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, have full sex with her. Or even have sex with her at the same time, with me," his face was honest, calm and a little nervous, but there was also a bit of a wicked look in his eye, and a smirk on his lips. He was getting horny too. "You know, give her two cocks. Really go at it all night. You could even spend the night in our bed."

I nodded, "Yeah." We stood there quietly, no cars were passing by. "When?"

He shrugged. "I dunno, next time we get together. Or, if you've got the energy...tonight."

I nodded more enthusiastically, and felt my cock twitch to life in my pants again. "Tonight, yeah."

"Soon as we get back home?" he tilted his head at me.

"Yeah."

"Let's go," he said, and our shoes scraped at the sidewalk as we turned and walked back to the house, our steps getting quicker and more forceful, then almost running through the cooling evening air, back to Azazel's home.

END

12