aZiaN PLaYa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Tina and rolled her over, pinning her hands back against the headboard while she giggled and then strained her neck to kiss me. Round two was just getting started.

***

Wednesday at school I broke up with Jenny during the lunch hour.

We got into another conversation about our future. Jenny wanted to know if I believed we could last long distance. After all, we'd have the summers, winter breaks, and spring breaks to be together. I honestly answered that I wasn't sure, and that it might be better for us to move on, see other people.

Understandably, that didn't go over to well with Jenny the idealist, and the conversation started becoming more of a heated argument. In the end, I told her that I just couldn't make the kind of commitment she was looking for. Honestly, I think I still loved her. But we weren't married, or engaged, or even had sex yet. What did she expect?

I told her that I really hoped she got her career and all the success in her life that she deserved. But it was time for us to move our separate ways. So I told her I was breaking up with her.

Jenny was crying even before I walked away from her, heading in the direction of my next class. I'd only been walking for ten seconds when Tina came bouncing up to me and took my arm, flashing me her feral grin and trailing her tongue across her lip seductively.

I knew Jenny could probably still see me and Tina, but I refused the urge to glance back at her.

I was just too bad that Tina and I didn't have time for a quickie before class.

***

I came home in the afternoon rather sullen after the emotional impact of my breakup finally hit me. I planned to find Pei-Hua as soon as I got inside the house to ease my stress and ejaculate some tension out of my body.

I went to my room first to drop off my gear, and I had just set my book bag on the floor when Jenny launched herself at me, pinning me back against my own door and causing it to slam closed with a loud thump.

My eyes went wide with surprise but then Jenny was kissing me with a ferocity I had never experienced from her, and I felt her cheeks pressing against mine, streaked with her tears, while she attempted to devour my face with her mouth.

Lost in the delirium of Jenny's kiss, I instinctively reacted to the young woman who had been my girlfriend for years and returned the kiss with equal fervor.

Then suddenly, Jenny stopped kissing me and went to work on my jeans. She stripped both them and my boxers to the floor, still pressing my torso back against the door. My penis was half-hard but rapidly gaining strength in her soft hands.

She inspected it for a few moments, and just when I was starting to get curious she stood up and started pulling my shirt off.

Laughing a bit, I asked, "What is going on?"

Still inspecting, Jenny got me fairly naked then finally stood back, seemingly satisfied. "Have you had sex with her yet?"

"What? Who?"

"Tina. Since you dumped me this morning, today. Have you fucked her yet? Did she give you a blowjob?" In the meantime, Jenny started moving me around, forcing me to shuffle with my jeans still around my ankles.

"Uh, no. No, we didn't. No, she didn't." It was an honest answer. Jenny was the one who specified 'since you dumped me this morning'.

"Good." And then Jenny tugged me by the hands, yanking me around until I was sitting on my bed, completely naked except for my jeans and boxers still stuck around my ankles.

Jenny sank to her knees between my legs, and with both hands around my shaft, she breathed hotly onto my erection and then slowly closed her soft lips around it. Her small hand wrapped around the shaft near the base, pumping me while her lips and tongue went to work energetically. She was faster and more aggressive than ever before.

I let my head loll back, soaking in the sensations of Jenny's best ever blowjob. She didn't let up for the next five minutes, loudly slurping and tickling and tonguing me with enthusiasm, and both hands stroking at the hot skin around my rod.

I started gurgling as I got closer, and the noise seemingly made Jenny even more eager to get me off. Her hands clamped down so tightly around me, and in the final moment she let her fingers down to tickle at my balls.

At that stimulation, my balls loosed and I growled as the sperm raced up my shaft and fired into Jenny's sweet mouth.

She was ready for it, but after two shots her gag reflex kicked in and she pulled me out, and the next couple shots burst into Jenny's face.

I enjoyed the view for a minute, and then collapsed onto my back across the bed, physically sated and wallowing in the bliss after my orgasm. Only after I lay panting for a minute did I finally remember that I'd broken up with Jenny. So why did she just do what she did?

While I was pondering that, Jenny recovered herself enough to stand up and lean over me, still coated in white sticky globs. "Now don't go anywhere. I intend to have sex with you in a minute."

My eyes went wide at that thought. And despite having just cum, I felt a fresh youthful stirring back into my cock. And then Jenny went into my bathroom to clean herself up.

The thought of having sex wasn't what got me aroused so quickly. I'd had sex hundreds of times. But the thought of burying my dick inside the sweet forbidden pussy was more than enough to get my teenaged erection back to full mast.

When Jenny returned, all of her clothes were neatly folded, and she was carrying them. After dropping them neatly into my desk chair, Jenny did a quick pirouette to show off her splendid nude physique.

I watched the slight jiggle in her perfectly shaped breasts, and my jaw dropped when my eyes trailed lower down and I saw the freshly shaved bare skin over her labia.

Jenny caught my gaze, looked down, then looked back at me. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah."

And then Jenny was straddling my hips, holding my erection in her hands and looking at the purple monster. She had seen it many times, but there was a little bit of trepidation in her eyes as she pictured the thick shaft splitting her open.

My eyes were at our crotches, so close together and yet not quite together. I knew from experience that she wasn't that wet.

She looked back up at me, her eyes a little watery. "I love you," she whispered, barely audible.

I could see the fear and determination both in her eyes. She was willing to do this, but still afraid of the unknown. I looked straight at her and remembered all the good times. "Jenny, I love you, too."

And as I said it, she pulled my shaft upright and prepared to impale herself upon it. But I suddenly moved, using my superior strength and I flipped us over, Jenny shrieking, while I slid down the bed until my face was between her legs.

Jenny was still in an uncontrolled panic from the adrenaline rush of my surprise maneuver. So she was completely unprepared for my tongue to sink into her pussy and my lips to start humming at her clit.

She was instantly moaning as I licked and nibbled in her crotch. I listened to the aural aphrodisiac of Jenny's whimpers and moans and sheer delight at the things I was doing to her body. And when I brought my fingers up, the honey pouring out of her was proof that a dry pussy was no longer an issue. At the moment that I pressed a finger into her, Jenny's hips suddenly bucked up at my face and she screamed as she came.

My head rode the roller coaster of Jenny's bucking hips and quivering torso until finally she went slack and lay panting across my mattress. I got up, a shit-eating grin on my face. Jenny smiled back at me, and beckoned me back to her.

I stopped for a moment to wipe up my face, but then I returned to the bed and leaned over Jenny's body, my hips resting on the mattress between her legs.

Jenny reached up and took my face in her hands, smiling but ever so slightly nervous. She did not resist when my hard head started rubbing around her now wet folds. And when I finally found the right spot, I glanced back up into her eyes.

"Do it," she commanded.

So I did. With a practiced ease, I leaned in and the mushroom head popped through her tight entrance, and then with repeated shifting motions and gentle pushes the shaft began its descent into the great unknown.

Jenny visibly flinched when my dick came upon her barrier, already beginning to stretch it. I paused briefly, searching her eyes for pain and being careful with my first ever virgin girl.

She took a few moments to collect herself, then gritted her teeth and nodded at me. And at that signal I pulled back two inches, and then rammed my hips forward with all the strength I could muster.

Jenny screamed in pain as I tore through her, but my lips were immediately on hers and my hands tickled her breasts as I pulled back and then started in on some short, moderate thrusting motions.

Methodically, I rifled through every trick Pei-Hua had taught me as I continued to make love to Jenny, setting off nerve bundles and manipulating her body away from the pain and into the pleasure. It was my turn to be in command, and in a few short moments Jenny's scream of pain had turned into rapturous moans of ecstasy while I continued to pump in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, god. I never dreamed it would be this good," she whispered. And then after few minutes of her whimpers and moans Jenny shivered as her first coital orgasm rippled through her. She nuzzled her face against my neck and gripped my body tightly to her, crushing my chest down atop her while she rode out the wave, and then finally she settled back against the bed, limp with momentary exhaustion while I leaned up and continued to slowly grind my erection into her.

When she'd recovered, Jenny's focus came back to me, and she started tensing her muscles experimentally, and I watched her ab muscles tightening as she tried to figure out how to best caress my shaft directly. Every now and again she'd get it right, and when I felt myself building up towards my climax I started drilling her harder and harder.

Jenny's breasts were bouncing in rhythm with my thrusts, and I started grunting with the exertion. Jenny's eyes were wide imagining my explosion, and she softly gasped, "You're getting close, aren't you?"

I just nodded, and Jenny smiled. But then a look of panic suddenly crossed her face, and she was pleading with me. "Please, don't cum inside me. I'm not protected or anything."

The picture of my naked sperm embedding itself in Jenny's virginal, unprotected pussy came into my head, and my perverted mind was thrilled with the idea. I felt my balls about to loose and fill her pussy to the brim, but my brain caught up and at the last moment, I yanked out and with a hand jerking myself frantically, my cum burst forth into the air and splattered across the lower half of Jenny's tits. Subsequent shots hit her stomach and then finally just splashed down, coating Jenny's silky, naked pussy lips.

And then I toppled to the side, flat on my back next to Jenny's panting body. She rubbed at my jizz coating her tits experimentally, and then finally just rolled her head and kissed me tenderly. "I'm so happy my first time was with you."

There was an implied comment in the way she said 'first time', and I wasn't about to tell her that this WASN'T my first time. So I replied with a non-committal "ditto."

"It was so much better because it was with you," she told me. "I felt so intimate, like we were one person."

I didn't share her gushing sentimentality, but to help me fake the look I smiled and filled my mind with the happy notion that I'd finally fucked (er, made love?) to my loving ex-girlfriend (er, girlfriend again now? I'd said 'I love you' to her, so she must assume we're back together).

Jenny kissed me on the cheek again. "Seriously, that was fantastic. Everywhere you touched me was wonderful. Where did you learn all that?"

"Uh, read about it on the Internet."

"You pervert."

We got cleaned up, and then Jenny was heading home. It wouldn't have been proper for her to stay overnight.

My stomach growled at me, and I headed into the kitchen to find something to eat. My dad was in Taiwan and my mom was at a friend's house. But Mrs. Peng had already anticipated my needs, and after seating me at the dining table, she sent out Pei-Hua to serve me some wonderful home cooking.

I ate alone, my mind going back over every inch of Jenny's body in my mind, and over the recent memories of me ravaging her body as well. By the time I was finished with my food, I felt a fresh stirring in my cock. So when Pei-Hua came out to clear away my dishes, I reached out and touched her hand.

"Later," I said, indicating the dishes. And standing up I led the beautiful 21-year old upstairs and to my bedroom. Finally, after bringing her to two back-arching orgasms, I was able to spurt my cream inside a receptive and willing pussy.

Pei-Hua and I never even said a word.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...