Azrael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to pull away to scream as the thick appendage wiggled its way into her ass, stretching her with its twisting motion. A sudden thrust of his hips forced the tail deeper into her burning ass while driving his cock into her pussy with surprising force. Trailing his lips down from her throat, he continued to press his tail forward.

"Please, stop. It hurts," she begged, trying to wiggle away from the impaling lengths.

His chuckle rumbled against her breast, though his thrusts never slowed. Each movement of his hips impaled her harder on his cock while forcing more of his tale into her. The combined thrust built up pressure inside her, especially when the sharped end of the tail rubbed against the thin membrane separating it from his cock. Her pain ebbed away into mindless pleasure as his thrusts sped up, his tongue circle a nipple before pulling it into his mouth.

Closing her eyes, Ellie leaned her head back against the wall and panted before the shock of his teeth sinking into her breast had them shooting wide open. His jagged teeth tore into her flesh as he gave a few rapid thrusts that sent her tumbling into another orgasm with a shrill scream. Despite her climax, Derek's thrusting continued until she hit a second one then his cock began to spurt thick, burning seed inside her. She whimpered at the feeling of overwhelming heat inside her yet he only continued to erupt, claws gripping her hips to keep their bodies joined together and teeth firmly imbedded in her breast.

Withdrawing his teeth, he lapped at the blood on her skin and she felt it tingle before a glance down showed the freshly healed skin. His hold on her legs gentled as they were slowly lowered, his cock sliding out of her while she struggled for purchase on her thin heels as his cum mixed with her juices slid down her thighs. One of his hands lifted to cup her cheek then kissed her, forked tongue tangling with hers as his other arm encircled her waist to bring her flush against his warm body.

Her eyes drifted shut at the intensity of the kiss, though it ended much too soon. As she opened her eyes, she blinked in confusion to see Derek's handsome face before her, fully clothed once more and with a smile that twisted her insides into a knot. The hand dropped from her face before he took several steps back, eyes raking over her abused form still covered in welts along with bites and slices from the knife. Without breaking eye contact, he reached above her head and unhooked the chain so she tumbled to the ground, landing hard on her knees as her chest heaved with exertion and her wrists stung with sharp darts as feeling returned.

"I think that's a good start on the novel," he said, conversationally as he started away. "But you know Azrael never takes a woman just once, especially once he's found his mate. I'll be seeing you, Ellie, and you might want to hurry off to your room. Your mother will be home soon."

His words sent a shudder through her as she struggled to stand, grasping the scraps left over her clothes against her body. She ached from his rough treatment yet part of her felt alive and turned on in a way she hadn't since finishing his last book.

Clutching the clothes to her front, she darted up the stairs and past the study where he'd opened his laptop. Her steps were hurried back to her room before the door was slammed, clothing hastily tossed aside. She started the shower and stepped inside, resting her forehead against the wall as memories of the encounter replayed in her mind, one hand moving to touch the mark on her breast then further south to touch her still slick sex as Azrael's image swam before her eyes.

12