Azraielle Pt. 04: The Hunt is On

Story Info
Azrie begins her search for sustenance and loses control.
3.7k words
4.5
3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Azrie began feeling an almost painful need at about seven that evening. She knew, though wasn't sure how, that another masturbation session was not going to resolve her situation. Not for lack of trying though. When she wandered around the mostly empty town during that day, in an attempt to provide some relief, she went into a dressing room in the mall she was "shopping" in and furiously pleasured herself. Since she was feeling particularly excited, she risked allowing her tail to come out from hiding.

One thing Azrie had managed to learn fairly early in her life was that she could transform the tail. She hadn't known then that she could transform her entire body, but she would focus on the tail making it turn into all kinds of shapes because she was young, and it was fun for her.

Then one day, she was getting ready for a midday snack in the realm, and she discovered that she could make her tail hard, and cylindrical. She also realized since the tail is prehensile that she could wrap it in front of her. The next amazing conclusion that followed, was that she could put the tail into herself.

Azrie still remembers this discovery quite well. Until that point she'd only used her fingers and hands to get herself off, allowing the lust in the air of the Realm to replenish her. Once she penetrated herself though, a whole new world of possibilities opened to her. That first time as she aided her thrusting, cock ended tail, with her fingers, she learned how much more she could eat. While in the realm, at least, the more pleasure she was able to feel the more lust she could consume.

That thought was far from Azrie's mind at the moment though. She transformed her tail into a phallic shape, with a nub on it, to hit her G-Spot when she fucked herself. Right now, having not experienced this need for pleasure before, she made the dick bigger than she ever had previously. Her creation, resting at the opening to her pussy, was at least two Monster Cocks from the porn she watched the night before. Not wanting to call more attention to herself, she couldn't pull out her phone to watch a new video, so she played back the porn from last night in her head.

After rubbing her clit for just a few seconds, she felt her pussy drip onto the cock waiting to penetrate her. Her need to feed was making Azrie more sensitive and susceptible to stimulation, Even for a succubus, her body's reaction to a small amount of rubbing was quick. Feeling she was wet enough, and wanting to hurry to avoid being caught, she slammed her tail into herself. Azrie had to bite her lip to keep her pleasure screams from escaping.

The way it stretched her was new to her, but the feeling of fullness that came with the huge object in her further escalated her arousal. She started thrusting harder and faster into herself. With her middle finger she pulled back her hood exposing her pink pleasure spot. She reached her index finger toward her pussy and lubed it just a little, from the fountain that was growing between her legs. She positioned her finger on her clit, and really started to go to town on her pleasure button.

Every thrust was matched with a stroke of her clit sending shocks through her body causing uncontrolled shudders and gasps. She achieved a rhythm that was only possible because she was in control of all the sources causing her titillation. Being stuffed fuller than she ever had before, dripping pussy juice all through the small changing room, the threat of capture at any moment, pushed Azrie further and further toward the edge of Orgasm Cliff. She could feel that she was a step away. Then just as she was about to crest the peak of her excitement, it all vanished.

She nearly cried in anguish, she never made it to the orgasm which had felt so promising. Instead of relieving her need, she had made it worse. She had been a bullet train flying for the tunnel only to smash into a wall. That was the moment when Azrie learned that she NEEDED to get fucked. Moreso now than before she began. The unexpected edging left a void which now needed to be filled as well. Azrie gathered her things, returned her clothing to its upright and locked position, and exited the changing room and then the mall.

That was Azrie's afternoon and if she was being honest with herself she still felt cheated and angry. Thoughts were rolling around in her mind, wondering if she could no longer achieve orgasm through self-satisfaction. She quickly dismissed this idea as a whole. Partly because, she didn't want to live in a world where she was entirely reliant on others for her pleasure.

It was denial in its purest form, but she also formed another hypothesis. She considered that this may be a function of her body in order to prevent herself from starvation. In her past any orgasm seemed to stay the need for lust, but she was also constantly surrounded by it. She would test this hypothesis once she refueled with human passion. Azrie was now on a warpath, and whatever lucky person she found was going to get anger fucked until she felt better.

Azrie had been noticing a strange smell throughout the day, and thinking it was just the odor of Earth or the city, she had ignored the smell. But now, the scent was heavy and thick in the air, and she couldn't ignore it. Every breath was full of the odor, and each whiff pulled at her. Eventually, Azrie could no longer resist the urge to find the source of the smell, and she followed the scent.

Once she started to track the odor toward its source, she began to feel excited. With every step closer, her mouth seemed to water. Her consciousness was pushed far to the back of her mind, and she seemed to be operating on pure instinct. This caused Azrie to feel like an observer in her own body, all control of her actions surrendered to some unseen driver.

Azrie was hunting, and learning what it felt like to be a predator. She was tracking her prey, salivating more with each step toward her prize. She discovered that the trail led to a dance club. She gathered herself enough to pay the cover and when she walked through the door the smell blinded her nose with its potency. It was everywhere in the club, and it seemed to be emanating from every person present.

She had found a den it seemed, with anything she wanted there for the taking. She began to scan the room looking for an easy target. There would be someone in here who was dragged along by their friends. They wouldn't be dancing, they would be sitting back in a corner trying to hide their boredom.

As her eyes moved along the perimeter of the room, she spotted him. Leaning against the wall with a drink in his hand. He was alone, watching people gyrating against each other on the dance floor. Because his observance was bordering on leering, Azrie assumed he was watching his friends on the dance floor. The why he was there, in that position, didn't matter to Azrie. The fact that he was there, and was targetable, was the extent of concern she applied to his situation.

He was attractive. It was a nice bonus for Azrie, but not at all a requirement. Her nature as a succubus, in general, wouldn't require her to be attracted to her targets, but it helps the meal taste better when it looks good as well. Azrie suspected there would be times when the needs of the partner would supersede Azrie's needs as a succubus. In those cases, she would make herself available, regardless of any physical or mental characteristic.

The man was tall, had dark hair, clearly athletic but not overly muscular. His form only helped to stoke the flame she already felt. She could taste him on the air, and she began to stalk. Azrie's focus dialed in on the man, and the other people present faded into a dull blurry background. Her prey was within reach, and so long as she didn't spook him, she would feel him filling her needs soon. Azrie felt herself regain a modicum of control over herself to allow her higher functioning to take over the capture.

She sat herself at the bar near to him, but not so close that he might suspect something. Her goal was to get him to think that it was his decision and actions which led to whatever outcome awaited her. She began the act.

Azrie looked around helplessly like she was looking for someone, in an attempt to receive help from the man. After a few moments of no one arriving to meet her, and not attracting the attention of her target, she dropped that act. 'In hindsight,' she thought, 'it was a bad plan. Implying someone was coming to meet her put up a wall between us.' Azrie decided to change tactics and use her naturally appealing physique to gain the attention she sought.

She purposely dropped her phone on the floor and leaned over to pick it up. She planned the lean, which was more of a fold at her hips, so he could see how flexible she was. This also gave him a birds eye view down her shirt as she came back up with the phone. The maneuver showed the depth of her cleavage, and gave any onlooker a picture of her breasts, which only needed a minute amount of imagination to see their glory.

She got a nibble on her line when she came back up, Azrie noticed him looking at her. She flashed him a smile appearing to be oblivious to the show she just performed for him. Now she needed to wait. He should be over any minute to talk her up. And, she waited. Azrie waited for almost half an hour feeling his gaze on her backside. She let her skirt ride up her thigh exposing glimpses of the lingerie she was wearing beneath her clothes. At this point, she could hear his heart beating, and it was beginning to beat faster.

Why was he not coming to her? Azrie could sense his arousal growing for her. She felt his desire to make a move, but he seemed paralyzed. Getting impatient, and driven by her own growing need, she decided she needed to make a bigger move.

Azrie casually went to the bathroom, careful to walk past him. She swayed her ass in a way that he couldn't not look at it. She knew he was attracted to her; she can smell the sweet musky odor of his lust coming from him. The clouding of the distractions of everyone else in the club allowed her to focus her newly discovered senses toward him. Every sensation was so strong for her now.

Azrie was driven by the need that she felt. It was controlling her to a degree that made her a little uncomfortable. It was telling her what she needed to do. Beneath her conscious thoughts, she felt her animalistic need, which had brought her to this club, to get a dick in her. No, that wasn't right, not any dick, his dick. Azrie realized that she was discovering her instinct. She had a fleeting thought that the other lecherous were all born with this. For her it appeared to be awakening one step at a time.

When she entered the bathroom Azrie went into a stall. She didn't need to use the restroom, and she wasn't quite sure why she actually completed the trip after she had shown him her assets. She suddenly found herself removing her tiny G-string, not sure why she held the panties in her hand. She was on autopilot again, as her lower self took control of the next attempt to gain his attention.

She flushed the toilet and went to the mirror to check herself. She applied some more lipstick making her lips look like her swollen, flushed pussy lips. The display suggested her lips were aching to be sucked on. It was true though, blood had been flowing to her pussy in response to her arousal. She could feel the desire to be touched by this man growing between her legs.

She walked back toward where she had been sitting and found herself drifting closer to her quarry. As she walked by she looked him up and down with no attempt at hiding the action or the pleased look that crept upon her face signaling her approval of his form. Up close, he became more appealing to her. At this close distance she could detect more tone in his muscles, drawing lines with his body leading her gaze from one area to the next.

With a deftness Azrie didn't know she possessed, she discreetly put her panties in his hand in one smooth motion without breaking her stride. She returned to her seat at the bar and began contemplating her next move if literally giving him her underwear wasn't a clear enough signal. As was starting to put together the pieces of the evening's events though. Succubi operated off the desires of their partners. She needed him, and he was so difficult to get to, because he wanted to believe a woman of Azrie's caliber could be attracted to him. This step in the courtship would give him the self-esteem boost he desperately needed.

At this point there is no way this boy could ignore the signals she was giving him. Time slowed to a nearly complete stand still for Azrie. She couldn't help but watch her prey. She watched his face go from surprise, to confusion, then to a bit of smugness, and finally, the spark of realization. She wanted him, the attraction moved both ways. Azrie felt a trickle of the energy that she needed return to her.

He held her G-string up looking at it, no doubt wondering what the point of the tiny underwear was. Whatever the reason for his inspection, Azrie saw her gift hit him. He jerked his head back dazed for a moment. Suddenly aware of the aroma she left behind. His senses seemed to heighten for him, all he could smell was her. He could now follow her trail.

She had been dripping into those panties all day. They were covered with the smell of her sweetness. He was too polite to brazenly bring the panties to his nose for a closer whiff. But there was enough of her scent in the air, for him to follow. Azrie quickly turned around to not be caught watching him as that may have sent him into an embarrassment cycle, which would paralyze him again. She would have to start all over again if that happened, and she wasn't quite sure that she could..

To Azrie it felt like she sat there in front of the bar for hours. In reality the whole encounter from giving him her panties until he finally came to her, was only about a minute and a half.

"I think you lost these," a husky voice from behind her said.

"No, they're not lost. They're right there in what appear to be very capable and caring hands. They very clearly want to go home with you. They seem to be exactly where they are meant to be," She replied.

"Steve", he said, clearly somewhat flustered, still suffering from the disbelief that plagued him. "My name is Steve and you are?"

Unable to contain herself any longer, as he had made her wait until she practically grabbed him by the cock to leave, she stated unabashedly, "Going to fuck your brains out until you are completely dumb and no longer able to speak. Then, I will keep fucking you until I am sure that I have received every single load of cum your body can produce."

"That is a hell of a name" he replied, his face demonstrating a number of emotions toward her. Azrie could see signs of shock, excitement, and even a hint of fear.

"Now" she ordered leaving no room for debate or argument. Then she pulled him out of the club onto the street and made for her apartment.

"Azrie" she managed to get out as she stopped heading toward her apartment. "My name is Azrie, and I need a dick in me as soon as possible. We can exchange pleasantries as soon as you're done stuffing my cunt full of cock. Actually..., " she trailed off as she looked around and realized they were reasonably secluded. She could see the bulge growing in his pants, Azrie bent over, pulled her skirt up, and presented her glistening pussy for him. "Fuck me now!" she ordered.

Steve may have been oblivious in the club, but this time he got the message. With incredible speed Steve's cock was out hard and probing at her opening.

"I SAID FUCK ME" she bellowed, unable to wait any longer. She started to push back onto his cock. If he wasn't going to do it, then she was. But just as she started to move she felt her lips part and her pussy spread. Azrie was struck with a wave of energy filling her as his rod slid into her folds. The relief and the built up sexual hunger and the edging from earlier in the day all at once came to a conclusion as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She began cumming, immediately, putting a grin on Steve's mouth.

He was just arrogant enough to believe he caused it. The irony of the situation seemingly completely lost on him. If not for Azrie he would have ended up at home, alone again, lubing up his fleshlight.

As she was cumming, her pussy pulsed gripping tighter around his cock trying to withdraw her prize. She felt a refreshing sensation flow into her, seemingly out of Steve's dick, into her pussy, and up through her chest. From there it distributed through her body. The initial wave she felt was nice, but this feeling was simply divine.

Azrie thought she had known what feeding was like. Now she understood that what she had received in the realm was a trickle. With the flood she was receiving now, she wasn't sure how she ever survived her youth. Once she feasted upon his lust she could feel it radiating out of her. She felt Steve's cock stiffen inside her. She felt him thrust a little bit harder, matching the pace that would undoubtedly send her into another orgasm.

Azrie was still having aftershocks from her orgasm as she felt her body building up to a second. The lust radiating from her and feeling the cool air up her skirt, while she was getting pounded in the street was bringing her to the edge again. She felt Steve deliver another deep thrust into her cunt as she heard him let out a wisp of air.

His orgasm was the straw that brought her to her second orgasm. It thrust her into pure bliss as his cock shot his creamy love juice into her. She felt an explosion of energy come from him with every pump his dick made in its effort to fill her pussy with his cum. Steve held her and pulled her back into himself, managing to squeeze another half inch out of his already ample member.

Azrie was finally coming back to her senses, and she finally was able to process what she was feeling. As Steve held her while the last drips of cum came out of him, Azrie was quite happy. Steve had a huge cock, it was pressed firmly inside of her, she was going to take him home and ride that beast all night. She was not kidding when she told him she was going to fuck his brains out. She felt the final twitch of his dick as he started to soften and exit her.

"Oh my god, sooo much better... I'm Azrie, you're about to have the night of your life. Oh, a piece of advice the next time a girl gives you a long, straight look, down her shirt you may want to talk to her sooner," Azrie chided as she put herself back in order. His load was dripping down her thighs making her wetter. "As punishment for making me wait, when we get back to my apartment you're going to be eating this cum out of my pussy before you get to put anymore in."

"I don't thi" he attempted to say before Azrie cut him off. Azrie didn't know and didn't care where that sentence was heading. It was clear now to all parties, Azrie was running the show.

"You don't get to think, tonight you are at my mercy and will do as I say. Tomorrow we can talk about another arrangement but for the remainder of the night you will obey, and you will call me Mistress."

"Ye, Yes, Mistress." Steve had dreamt of being dominated. He'd never told anyone though, he was too embarrassed. How had she known? He obediently followed her to her apartment. When they got inside Azrie pulled up her skirt revealing her silky slit.

"So you see what you have done to your Mistress, pet? You have gotten your disgusting fluid all over me. It's dripping from me and it needs to be taken care of. Now get over here, get on your fucking knees and lick me clean." he meekly started walking toward her when Azrie shouted.

"ON. YOUR. KNEES. PET. The safe word is Red".

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers
12