Aztec Art - The Path to Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Chester claimed. Lloyd's processing initiated.
3.7k words
4.23
12.9k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay's arousal was already high, having driven downtown to see Lois and Sandra, inviting them to join them at the beach house after making several copies of the damning film, then going to her house to see Patti and Joyce who'd been waiting there, she was intrigued to see not just the black Catalina, but Chester's Impala - no real surprise... and a third car she didn't recognise. Patti greeted her at the door, and with a grin, took her into the lounge to see Joyce chatting enthusiastically with a curvaceous and attractive woman.

"This is Jenny, Kay... she's going to own Chester, and in suitably humiliating circumstances." Kay looked delighted, and settled down to hear all about Jenny, her lifestyle, and how Chester was perfect for her, and may have already had an adoration for her - possibly peeping at her on horseback - before Kay had taken control of him. Patti enthused further about the situation, having seen the passion in Jenny's desire to have her man... dominated, and disciplined thoroughly.

"It's perfect - Jenny cares little for her neighbours, and he'll be living in total humiliation, just across from where he lived before, everyone there will know he's owned... and Jenny will more than happy with it." Kay looked at her with an expectant smile, and could see she was more than confident about it, and she could see that passion in Jenny's eyes as she spoke.

"Oh yes, I'll be more than proud to have our neighbours know I'm dominant... and it'll be a thorn in the pompous women's sides there, as much as it'll be a humiliation for Chester... and I really do want to own him... strictly and permanently." Patti rubbed her hands, ecstatic.

"Jenny's keen to try rubber, Kay... and Chester doesn't know she's here. He came crawling back like you said, and begged me to allow him to stay... he's locked in his room, awaiting your displeasure... I think we should jog his memory about Jenny, with a little coaxing, then let him see her when he's been disciplined... see her as he'll be seeing her when she's kitted out for hangings..." Kay laughed in concurring with the idea.

"Come with me Jenny, let's have you know the feel of latex... and when we're done here, maybe you'd like to bring Chester along to a little show we have lined up in Joyce's honour."

Kay smiled contentedly at seeing Jenny's plump and appealing feminine shape silhouetted in black latex, Jenny gasping at the delicious feel of the second skin, her heart racing at the thought of having Chester see her, and know she'd be his new mistress. Her cunt bulged with erotic excitement in the warm suction of the slippery skin as she walked to Chester's room, her mind alive with tart sexual dominance at claiming him. She waited behind the door as Kay, Patti, and the recently arrived Maria went in, leaving it ajar do that she and Joyce could hear everything.

Chester dropped to the floor and cowered at Kay's feet, seeing her stern look and the brandishing of a short horse whip... which she'd chosen for a specific reason.

"Well Chester, how were you received?... I take it you've been home, and to your place of work... or ex work?" Her cunt tingled as he grovelled at her feet, she feeling almost sad to see him go, such was her pleasure in tormenting him.

"Yes Mistress... I mean no... Mistress, there was a sign on my door,.. I was told face to face I wasn't welcome in the neighbourhood any more..." Kay gave a cynical laugh, flicking the whip by her side.

"Excellent!.. you've got just what you deserved... and you've brought it all upon yourself, known publicly as a feeble pervert owned by women... and what of your work?" Patti and Maria grinned as they watched him lick her sandalled feet, knowing he felt more under her control than ever before, with nowhere to go and needing to show his servility to her; the irony in that she had disposed of him as her pet, so blissfully cruel. He lifted his tongue from its adoration of her feet.

"I...I was dismissed Mistress... and... and the women there taunted me..." Kay's sharp burst of cynical laughter turned into a sneer.

"Strip naked Chester... and fetch your leash from the draw... while we women decide what's to become of you now... this room will be required for a new pet soon, you're no longer wanted here either, now I've had the pleasure of exposing you " Her sneers were echoed by the others, on viewing his erect cock, bone hard at being belittled and rejected. Jenny rubbed at her cunt as she saw him through the crack of the door, fetch the leash in obedience, return on all fours naked, to have Kay buckle the collar tight. Kay swished the whip through the air, making him cower all the more.

"Do you know what this is Chester?" He looked up from the leash, yearning to feel it while an audience of women watched, his voice breaking..

"It's a... a horse whip Mistress." Kay stood with a cruel smile on her face, looking up and down it's length.

"Do you suppose any of the staid women in your neighbourhood will have had cause to use one?"

Chester's mind went immediately back to the commanding woman he'd seen in tight jodhpurs, the firm and silent widow he hadn't the courage to approach within his own neighbourhood, and whilst married. The remembrance of the thought had him lapse into an erotic lust for that whip."

"...yes.. oh yes Mistress... just one..." Kay feigned a look of surprised ignorance to the revelation.

"Really? ...and what was her name Chester?" Chester's mind went back to the fantasies he'd had about the woman so taciturn in those boring social events, so strong in her silence, so appealing on that horse...

"Jen... Jennifer Astor... Jenny." Patti now toed his flesh, anxious to have him confess his thoughts.

"Tell us everything you thought about Jenny... especially about her use of that whip... we'll know every sordid thought you had." Kay pulled the leash nice and tight as he knelt and closed his eyes, his cock high and pulsing.

"She was so strong, so different from the other women... I fantasised about her, but never had the courage to make contact and confess in that community... I'm almost certain she was dominant..." Maria now showed her impatience, the strict Hispanic digging a sharp heel into his bare buttocks.

"The whip Chester, the whip!" Jenny's dominant ego swelled to match her engorged and juiced cunt, as the confirmation of his observance of her equestrian activities was confirmed and borne out.

"She'd ride her horse down by the strand... she looked so majestic on horseback... those jodhpurs... that whip." Kay jerked his leash.

"You spied on her Chester?... went there just to see her?" Chester swallowed hard, his bobbing cock dribbling pre-cum as his mind took him back to the sea air, the sound of galloping hooves... the swift crack of that whip as her broad thighs and broad arse bounced on the saddle.

"...oh yes Mistress... I went there just to see her... and indulge my fantasies..." Joyce now added her humiliating request, excited by what was to come, and so aroused by it.

"...and did you masturbate over her Chester?... did you yearn to be ridden like a beast... thrashed by that whip?" The women's pleasure was wholesome indeed, as he had Jenny know that he'd be hers for the taking.

"...yes... oh yes... I'd make myself sore... spending in submission to her... I wish I'd had the courage to let her see me..." Kay cut the air with the whip, smiling wickedly down at him as he enjoyed the humiliation of the women's contemptuous sneers.

"Well ladies, do we think he deserves a good whipping?..." Chester strained at the leash, anxious to lay on the bed and spend under that whip. His cock pulsed as he watched them all smile and nod the assent that showed each one relished his thrashing. Kay's smile broadened as she pulled the leash hard, enjoying choking him in preparation for the sweet humiliation to come.

"Well... let's see if someone else agrees..." Patti pushed the door open, and Chester gasped through the choking leash, his cock rigid in lush submission, as Jennifer Astor strode in with a stern sneer on her face to rich applause from the others. Chester now saw her in reality, in a dominant guise beyond his fantasies, the clinging latex enhancing every curve of her body, her full breasts displaying bone hard nipples, her cunt silhouetted gloriously in the shiny black skin. She would now impress her hosts in confirming her naturally dominant pedigree.

"Hello again Chester." He looked at her in amazement, almost ready to cry at her wondrous presence, as she slapped his face hard. She looked at him with sheer contempt, her cunt buzzing as he turned the other cheek, her clitoris stimulated wonderfully by her motion as she awarded him a second slap with dominant vigour. He humped his cock as he rocked on his knees in pure submissive excitement, on Kay handing the leash and whip to her while his face reddened.

"He's yours to keep now Jenny..." She smiled down at Chester, already convinced he was going to a good, and thoroughly dominant, home.

"...only you can decide if he's due that whip." Jenny teased him further by laying it down, and sighing as she enjoyed the feel of having a totally submissive male on a leash, slapped his face a third time, a cruel smile beaming across her face.

"How dare you make me wait so long!.. I'll make you pay dearly for all that lost time." She calmly pulled the zip at her crotch, Chester's eyes bulging as she let her hot cunt spill out and air. She stood tall in regal dominance and tugged the leash.

"Sniff Chester...sniff the scent of your new owner." The women cooed contentedly as they watched him eagerly know the scent of his new Mistress, like mothers at a park seeing their child play for the first time. He bucked in pleasure as the delightfully spicy whiff met with his submissive approval, Jenny holding his head right to her broad thighs.

"... imagine how that's going to smell when I've been riding, Chester... and you're going to come and watch openly and in obedience from now on... it'll annoy some of the men who come on the chance of seeing me, but I'll bet there'll be extra women picnicking nearby when they know we'll be there - some of those ladies from where we live ar such hypocrites." She enjoyed feeling him twitch and sniff hard at it being known he was hers, and there to await her pleasure as she demonstrated her mastery of stallion and whip.

"...of course, they'll have gotten home by the time you've seen the horse stabled, and the stable girls have enjoyed seeing me supervise you, before you drive me home... you see, they'll be well aware of the routine..." Chester rubbed his nose in her slippery folds, yearning to be whipped and to spend for her, living out every moment of what he was being told.

"...we'll arrive together at my house in full view of everyone who knows you for what you are, we'll go straight up to the second floor... to the bedroom at the front of the house, with the raised bed and no drapes or blinds... it can be seen into by five or six houses across the way through binoculars... and you'll be seen to lick my cunt to satisfaction, before knowing the horse whip..." Chester ached to spend, in a submissive euphoria as the women murmured their own approval.

"... they'll see me naked Chester, naked and awarding you the horse whip... they'll see you come Chester... come just for me, under my whip... come in blissful submission to a dominant woman." He gasped in expectation as she pulled his head out from her crotch and looked down at him, her eyes twinkling with erotic pleasure.

"...and it'll always be my house Chester... we're putting yours up for sale at the earliest opportunity, you'll sign the proceeds over to my bank account... I shall own you completely Chester, you'll be a kept man and the whole neighbourhood will know it." Chester looked up to her in awe of the authority which had his cock rigid and his anus tingling, while she looked calmly to the other women, who were already full of admiration for the new woman's confident and bold dominance.

" Do I think that Chester's earned the whip?.. well not quite..." She took a firm grip on the leash, and enjoyed the total power she had over him as she sneered down, and continued in a calm and collected way that made him shiver.

"You masturbated over me without my permission Chester... well now's you're chance to do it again, while I and these ladies watch, and gauge your level of worship... then I'm going to horsewhip you Chester." He looked at her in disbelief, not quite able to comprehend the level of his submissive desire toward her, she in the full flow of dominance, her cruel smile welcoming his self abuse. Kay prompted him as the others laughed cynically at the prospect of watching him jerk off to order.

"You heard your Mistress Chester... masturbate!" He needed no further command, and took his cock in hand to the jeers of his female audience, leashed and naked before the woman who'd make his life a permanent humiliation, he stropped vigorously, the stimulation wonderful. Joyce added to his pleasure, mindful of what had gone before, and thinking of what was shortly to become of her husband.

"Owned and dominated Chester... owned and dominated..." Chester jerked on the leash, his fist flashing up and down, basking in the sweet humiliation of being watched by four women on being ordered to disgrace himself at the command of his Mistress, and the erotic bliss of knowing he'd never escape into anonymity from his neighbours now. The laughter he heard as the semen burst from his cock was exquisite, Jenny pulling the leash tight with a satisfied sneer as Chester's ecstasy confirmed he'd earn the horsewhip, his mind in the depths of submissive defeat as they watched him send wads of hot cream from his poking bell to the shiny latex. Jenny reinforced her ardent desire, and her own sexual euphoria while her new pet was mid orgasm.

"Oh yes Chester, our fine neighbours will maintain their hypocrisy... but they'll congregate across the street and enjoy seeing you come under my whip..." Chester moaned as the torrid and prolonged ecstasy of his spend, sent spurts to dribble down the latex at the thought.

"...and I'm so going to enjoy introducing you to the feel of that whip now." Chester's depraved and irreversible weakness was taken to a new and disgracefully submissive low, as he pumped his last vestiges of cream to the latex and looked up to her eyes, her wicked smile acknowledging the look in his, which told her and the other women how he craved that whip in total submission. Maria's contempt ensured he wait for that pleasure, the dominant Hispanic leaning forward with a sneer, and taking a blob of semen from the latex, offered it up to his mouth, the cream hanging from her finely manicured and sharp red nail.

"Lick it up Chester... all of it. We'll see you earn that whip." Jenny shivered with pleasure as he obediently sucked at Maria's finger, then duly bent to eagerly lap at his mess which dribbled in contrast to the black latex. The humiliating ritual of licking up his own mess after spending at the feet of his Mistress, also gave him time to consider that whip in cold reality after the excitement of coming; having him fear it in earnest, and every taste of his salty task having him know he'd more than earned the pain to come. Chester had experienced this remorseful feeling at Kay's hands many times, but the prospect of being whipped by Jenny for the first time had his waning cock boldly attempt erection again as he slipped his tongue at the latex.

Jenny's feeling of triumph was supreme at the feel of his tongue at her feet and legs, her dominant desire peaking as he completed the task.

"On the bed Chester... I'll show you the price of ignoring me in the past, and what you'll become accustomed to in the future." Chester delighted his audience by cowering a little as he was drawn on the leash to the bed he'd masturbated in confinement on during his four days, wondering what was to become of him. He now knew, and his anus tingled the masochistic alarm of punishment duly earned, for being a male who would now never escape his capitulation to the truly dominant sex. He lay face down, squirming just a little, as Kay lifted his head with a spiteful smile, while Patti pushed a pillow under his chin, eager to watch the torment on his face as his Mistress confirmed her ownership with dominant pleasure.

Jenny took a deep breath, and enjoyed watching her pet's buttocks lift as she lay the horsewhip across the soft flesh.

"You're mine now Chester... and I'll have you know it." Her cunt bulged in full arousal through the slot in the latex, more than ready to receive the penitent worship of his tongue when punishment had been duly served, Kay grinning at Chester as Jenny flexed her body in the lush secondary skin, her face full of spiteful intent as the thin whip was brought down with an exquisite swish to reward the soft flesh with its deserved agony. The women gasped playfully as the stroke bit smartly, creasing his flesh with a white line which quickly coloured to a bright pink, to be followed by several rapid deliveries, Jenny's vigour increasing with the pleasure of hearing Chester whimper.

The sound of his whimpering blending with the sweet sound of the flexible whip, was soon added to by the pleased and contemptuous sneers of the women as Chester was quickly reduced to tears, bringing sadistic pleasure from Jenny, whose efforts with the stinging whip increased with the resolve to thrash him soundly. Kay held his head high as he blubbered in shame like a child for all to see, his cock now rigid again below him as he wallowed in the grip of masochistic pleasure and cutting humiliation, thrusting his bell at the sheets in the desire to disgrace himself totally.

"There Chester... owned by a neighbour, and well and truly shown your place... I told you your outing would be the making of you... and you're going to come under the whip too!" She turned his tearful face to ensure he saw his Mistress posture and apply the strokes, her feminine shape so erotically stimulating in the black latex skin, making him jerk uncontrollably in a submissive fervour, the look of pure and sadistic contentment on her face as she applied the whip, taking him beyond the point of no return. He moaned in ecstasy for a second time, the pleasure of his meagre secondary offloading enhanced by the applause of the women at his defeat, the humiliation lush as he messed for his Mistress and the cruel pleasure of his former owner, who voiced her appreciation with a cynical smile.

"Good boy Chester, good boy!" Jenny stood panting, triumphant with Chester's appreciation of the ways things would now be, and as he squirmed to the throbbing of his buttocks and the pulsing of his cock in the feeble spend below him, she dropped the whip and mounted the bed, offering up her wet cunt for his servicing. As Kay and the others departed the room laughing, to make ready for the trip to the beach house, Chester duly smelt and tasted the whiff of victory in his defeat, his acquaintance with Jenny now sealed by the services of his tongue, his fate in returning to his neighbourhood in shame, also sealed.

Lloyd warmed to the hint of sexual interest that Helen's conversation and sultry manner had leaned toward, his recent realisation that older women could be strangely attractive, Inspired by his time with Kay, had him sporting an erection as he watched the doctor's legs and shapely buttocks mince down the path to the house to fetch drinks. Having fucked Lucy, the circumstances providing a strange but thrilling experience, he was keen to bed the redhead and put his confirmed sexuality back on track, and the equally attractive and similarly aged Helen, fired his libido as his arrogance had him thinking of the ease with which he could fuck either woman.

12